World Theories

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

World Theories - Page 4 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 16:05

Shachalnur's comments since i was suspended on twatter 22 march.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/around-half-of-israelis-hospitalized-with-coronavirus-are-ultra-orthodox-tv/

israeli TV:

10% of popupatin in israel are orthodox jews,50% of cases in hospital are also orthodox.

100% of Orthodox Jews is antiZionisy and antiGovernment

so,as expected.....there come the Razzia's

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-haredim-attack-medics-coming-to-perform-coronavirus-test-injure-1/

Endlösung has started.

Last edited by shachalnur on Tue 5 May 2020 - 22:38; edited 1 time in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 16:23

Looks like the Chosen Saviour of the world economy is gonna be;  

BlackRock

notice the way of writing this (S)word-- capital R in Rock

BlackRock is the biggest so called 'Shadowbank' in the world,7.4 trillion in assets.

But this bank was controlled by Rothschild,so I dunno what's going on with that.

Maybe just a psyop,to give people hope ,beause there's gonna be no dollar left in a while,just like no Euro.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 17:04

Marrocco:

jewish community is 2000 (0,000057%) on population of 35 million.

but 16 jews are hospitalized and 3 dead with 'corona'(in total of 516 cases in marrocco)

2 very rich bussinessmen and one of their mothers.

The percentages are awfull(actually impossible to be explained by coincidence),just like Milan ,Strasbourg,NYC ,Israel and london.

hundreds,later 10's of thousands of cases of corona jews in bad shape or dead ,especially very rich ones and rabbi's

The chance of getting hospitalized or die from corona for Jews is many 1000's time higher than non jews.

Funny most don't notice.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 17:23

Keep an eye on the newest fascist rules in israel ,it's gonna come to your doorstep soon;

From now on,

- lockdown ,house arrest

-masks obligatory

- no more than two (2) persons together,

-fines and arrests if not obeyed.

-Police ,Army and drones everywhere

untill now;

3000 tickets for not obeying,

135 criminal cases against violating lockdown

40 criminal cases for spreading 'fake news'.

That's 3175 people in trouble with the muh corona nazi's.

I wonder how many voted Bibi.

see the direction this is taking ?

edit:

Eventhough all graphs except holland belgium ,US and england ,are flat and down for days ,if it comes to news cases,israel is gonna make the lockdown(house arrest) more serious.

Bibi ordered security forces to step up 'enforcement of the rules' against 'particular groups'. (Razzia's in 3..2..1..)

The army started to distribute food and 'other nessecities' to the 'elderly' (This is called :Beta Testing)

No praying in public(that's symbolism,because what Bibi represents(Sabbatean/Frankist/Chabad Satanism) has nothing to do with Judaism or any abrahamic religion)

New rules coming in half an hour. 8:30 local time telaviv.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 19:53

There's another White Rabbit today:

https://www.telegraaf.nl/nieuws/1958410756/kunstdetective-van-gogh-is-waarschijnlijk-gestolen-voor-criminelen

translation : "' van gogh was robbed for 'criminals'."

Stolen  from Singer museum in laren (Netherlands)Van Gogh worth around 1.5 million dollars(fake news,not valuable,but how do you make international news?)

'Spring Garden' name of work.

but look at the picture:

a huge white rabbit in front of the museum.

here it is ,and why:

https://www.singerlaren.nl/nl/nieuws/359/Een_reusachtig_konijn_op_het_voorplein_/

Okay in short.

Laren /Blaricum('t Gooi) is where the rich and famous live and work(dutch hollywood)

The rabbit was put there in september 2019 by Jan De Bouvrie( a famous designer and works for all the stars.)

He's a bit like the father of all elites and stars.

It's called 'upsitting rabbit'.

I think they are signalling this area as the centre where the adrenochrome virus is gonna hit in holland..

I've been trhown off twitter ,my ability ot speak is limited ,so if somebody reads my stuff and wants to put it out there ; go ahead.

I'm sure there sre peeps who find this interesting.
no hattip needed

for this rabbit: hattip to my wife ,she found it.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 23:38

700 IDF soldiers will 'assist' the Police unarmed in the streets in Israel ,for starters.

Why ?

Everybody is already locked up,phones bugged,out of work etc..

Or do they expect trouble when the Police and the Secret Service wants to take people out of their homes for a good talk somewhere else.

This is gonna be sick.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Wed 1 Apr 2020 - 1:02

predictive programming.

(S)words:

https://dnyuz.com/2020/03/29/what-social-distancing-looked-like-in-1666/

and Bennett,the minister of war in Israel :

https://www.timesofisrael.com/bennett-urges-quick-end-to-lockdown-noting-harm-of-massive-distress-to-public/

'We may have more suicides than virus death'.

looks like this corona psyop is a Rockefeller psyop;

https://thefreedomarticles.com/2010-rockefeller-foundation-paper-plan-exploit-pandemic/?owa_medium=feed&owa_sid=

2010, look at the things these reptiles predicted 10 years ago in detail.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Thu 2 Apr 2020 - 3:29

So there's Q screaming Alex Jones is MOOOSSad.

And there's Alex Jones screaming Q is part of the New World Order.

And ofcourse both accuse eachother of being Controlled Opposition.

I think they are both right.

There's a lot of psyops going off at the same time.

I'm starting to see direction.

Looks like Europe and US are gonna get the biggest hits,in 'virus' cases and death,economically,socially and politically.

I can see Rothschild having a tough time controlling Europe .

I can see Rockefeller having a tough time controlling US and the rest of the america's.

As I predicted in 2012 : no big wars ,no war between Iran and Israel,they are actually working together against a common enemy,martial law in europe and US.

The noisiest most hysterical country in this 'outbreak' has been Israel.

I can see they don't have it all under control ,and they are deadscared that the Endgame being played out right now by both or more sides doesn't include the continued existence of Israel.(I see an attack on Iran,or some other spectacle in the Middle East by Rockefeller/USA or Rothschild /Europe as a possibility)

That's why there is no more opposition in Israel,just scared fascist racist Chosenite Holocaustianists hoping their new Pharao(Rockefeller) can be trusted.

Europe and the USA both ending up with martial law and economic collapse is not in Ziostan's advantage.

Israel has their Samson option aimed at the wrong enemy(europe),and is therefore close to powerless at the moment.

I still predict huge amounts of israeli's will want to leave or will be forced to leave that country and move to china ,argentina of guatemala.

And that's the best case scenario for the population of Ziostan at the moment.

Last edited by shachalnur on Thu 2 Apr 2020 - 3:44; edited 2 times in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Thu 2 Apr 2020 - 3:39

Not gonna keep lists of famous Jewish artists,showbizz bullshitters ,millionaires ,billionaires,rabbi's,politicians dying from muh Corona .

There are too many,and doing so is probably antisemitic.

After this is over, the percentages will show that jews are a least 1.000.000 times more likely to die from corona than non jews.

And then the reason will be adressed,and it will be very ugly.
Adrenochrome is no joke.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Thu 2 Apr 2020 - 18:26

Israeli govt says 40 % of population of bnei brak(city of 160.000 mostly orthodox jews) has the bullshit virus.

that would be 75.000 infected.

police and army will be sent into the city in big amounts,to do......what exactly?

Most peeps there refuse to be tested.

Don't forget some rabbi in strasbourg,france said that half of the jewish population in that city will get muh 'virus'.

yesterday emmy award winner songwiter Slesinger(52,no underlying issues, dead from muh corona adrenochrome slurper suicide)

Today Stanley Chera, big friend of trumpo ,billionaire real estate mogul in coronacoma from adrenochrome .

Latest news,: complete top brass of corona fighting heroes in  israel(bibi,ministers and officials) all in quarantine.

utter bullshit,complete lockdown ,opposition cornered and locked up in their houses with phones bugged,ready for the cull.

PS; in areas where Palestinians live and cities like Haifa ,where huge amounts of arabs live, hardly have muh corona cases

reminder : 60% of population in Israel,westbank and gaza(Jews and Arabs) is anti zionist and anti Israel

these 12-13 million peeps will have to be removed ,silenced and culled.

Once the internet blackouts and razzia's start worldwide ,Israel will take care of these people when the world is not looking.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Thu 2 Apr 2020 - 19:11

Sure baby..

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52120265

Top South African HIV scientist,Gita Ramjee dies of corona

very young(48),no underlying issues ,very research into HIV ,very muh corona dead..

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Fri 3 Apr 2020 - 3:28

Looking at the hysterics and behaviour of Israel's top brass,there's a serious possibility that something big might happen in the middle east soon.

The countries and areas surrounding israel seem to have hardly any problems with muh corona bullshit.

Lebanon ,Syria,Jordan,Egypt, The West Bank,Gaza all very few cases and almost no dead.

If Rothschild or Rockefeller decides it's time to start bombing Iran for whatever reason or create some false flag inside Israel(The Rock) ,the outcome at the moment will be very simple:

As soon as Iran ,Syria or Lebanon gets hit too hard ,Hezbollah(and probably Iran ) will ultimately unleash their missiles on Israel.

that is and was the reason why a war between israel and Iran is unlikely

That's why a hit on Iraq is more likely now,the conflict might stay there,but it might escalate

But if one of the big players wants to blow up the middle east ,now is the moment,there's nobody watching,nobody will interfere ,nobody will have time and will to support Israel..

That's what i think is creating hysteria in israel more than anything else.

locking up the population is to stop them from reacting and rising up if the shit hits the fan.(mayority in israel ,westbank and gaza are antizionist antiisrael).

Like I explained in a post above ,the samson option(nuclear bombs on London ,Berlin ,Paris and rome) is more or less useless at the moment,because europe is flat on it's ass,and has no power now.

Still ,If Iran gets hit ,and Hezbollah reacts ,Israel has no other option than to throw their nuclear arsenal around.

Europeans should be very worried in case the US(Rocky) and/or GB(Roth) attacks Iran now.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sat 4 Apr 2020 - 18:43

GB labour party jumped over to the 'other side'

a man without charisma,without real ideas,but his wife is 'jewish'(jewish father alone is not considered really jewish ,but now it is,even a jewish grandfather is enough.just like in nazi times)

Der Starmer(Keir Starmer,former radical leftwing lawyer(whatever the phuck that means) is the man who will hand over the labour party to the other side.

Just like Peretz(marrocan jew) did with the labor party in Israel.

both labor(israel) and (labour) have been completely controlled by Rothschild,and are now jumping over.

that's the Deep State Bibi was talking about in the article in haaretz.

he's just celebrating the New Order in his country ,the new Deep State,less symbolical ,more army and police and eugenics.

just like in the US and GB,paralel developments

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 0:38

things in israel are becoming more clear.

bennett (currently defense minister ) is threatening to leave the coalition with bibi,but wants the army to take over the fight against the 'virus' from the health ministry.

he calls the virus 'biological warfare',therefore the army must take over,and go into the orthodox religious areas

well well,biological warfare..

that's new.

funny thing is ,if nethanyahu and gantz manage to make a deal for the new govt,bennet will become obsolete at once.

but he still is defense minister at the moment.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 4:53

(S)words .

wrestlemania(WWE) in the US is important.

today there was a fight for the Universal Championship.

In the preview there was an appearance of Qanon,with lot's of Q symbolism,saying that 'the truth will be heard'

the 'fight'(which is bullshit and completly staged) was between the the challenger:

BRAUN STROWMAN (totally invented name,real name Adam Scherr,a jewish name)

and the current champion

GOLDBERG (he is jewish)

Braun is 'brown 'in german,but more interestingly it also means NAZI

Strowman is very close to the word Strohmann,pronunciation is the same if read , and that's german as well

it means  'STRAWMAN' or Cheat,stooge

Goldberg is german and means  'Mount of Gold'.

We get NAZI STRAWMAN challenging and beating MOUNT of GOLD.

So ,untill today the Universal Champion was MOUNT of GOLD (GOLDBERG)

but now he has been beaten by the new king, NAZI STRAWMAN

or: (JEWISH) NAZI STRAWMAN replaces JEWISH MOUNT of GOLD

Extra (S)word  

GOLDBERG also stars in movies.

his last film was in 2017 and the name was  "AMERICAN SATAN".

Symbolism being flashed around in your face or just coinkidinki?

Last edited by shachalnur on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 9:57; edited 1 time in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 6:40

List of famous and notable coronaviruspatients and death untill 4/4/2020

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JtEPPqZwwHEqxws_BLh4SgYHGkFyQW5TVr3CR70-ms4/htmlview#gid=0

also check out the resignations from big companies in the last few months

still ,even these lists are fake ,eventhough they list hundreds and hundreds of famous peeps

But there's a huge amount of dead rabbi's and priests missing

The only sources I can find on dead rabbi's around the world are strangely enough from Israeli newspapers and jewish media

here are 44 dead rabbi's

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/forty-four-rabbis-in-diaspora-have-passed-since-coronavirus-outbreak-623010

non jewish media refuse to cover the ridiculous amount of dead jews,especially rabbi's from corona in places like england france,US ,italy and G_d knows where else

even in Sweden the death numbers are 14 times higher than non jews.

we'll see why this is,but I have a bad feeling about it.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur not logged in on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 9:52

now the Q peeps start talking in (S)words I found a long time ago.

https://twitter.com/Inevitable_ET/status/1246604497536901121

"first we MAGA

Then we Mega"

Then we kill the snek(sic)"

Dunno if he made it up himself or got help..

if this repeats(the first two sentences)it's a reference to gog and magog.

religious lunatics,end of days cult shit.

Might be coinkidinki,but that looks bad

Rock-maga and Roth-mega

When these two (S)words join, the war starts.

That's the bible they are writing,enacting biblical profecies.

sheep will believe it.

shachalnur not logged in

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 18:40

It is difficult to make sense out of all the text you are writing. And nearly nobody is commenting on this thread Rolling Eyes
Long story short, is it this, what you want to tell us:

There is a group of Jews, that is using this adenochrome-drug to make their already existing schizophrenia even stronger and is giving this drug to other people, who are aspiring powerful jobs. Is it this? And now this virus is attacking especially people, who have schizophrenia, are Jews or are consuming this drug? But why? Are there two fighting groups? Is Ben Fulford's Green Dragon Society attacking the Zionists???? Question Question Question Question

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 19:13

刘汉 wrote:It is difficult to make sense out of all the text you are writing. And nearly nobody is commenting on this thread Rolling Eyes
Long story short, is it this, what you want to tell us:

There is a group of Jews, that is using this adenochrome-drug to make their already existing schizophrenia even stronger and is giving this drug to other people, who are aspiring powerful jobs. Is it this? And now this virus is attacking especially people, who have schizophrenia, are Jews or are consuming this drug? But why? Are there two fighting groups? Is Ben Fulford's Green Dragon Society attacking the Zionists???? Question Question Question Question

The fact peeps don't react here is logical .

It's too far out,but I can see I have about 30-40 daily readers .

You have to understand that there are people that have been watching the NWO for many years,and many things that happen now is like 'chinese' to most.

your impression of my theories is not even close of what I'm trying to say.

The only way is to read this whole thread,download my tweets,and try to see it.

yes there are two fighting groups,read carefully you'll understand that..

My theory was supported (all documented) already in 2012 by heavyweights like Dr Lamb, Dr. Engdahl,and Dr Makow,and the boss of a site called Veterans Today,(100% CIA psyop)

These two groups both want to write a new bible,and are playing out their scenario's like hollywood over decades and centuries.

They fight their wars with (S)words,symbolism and Magik(to understand that you might have to read my tweets.)

I'm suspended by twitter,but all my past tweets are here on page 3,but only visible for people that are logged in.

I might copy some of my tweets here ,but I really don't feel like it.

if peeps want to really understand what I'm saying they'll have to download the tweets.

don't worry .everything I wrote is already copied by some people (like Dr Danielle Blumenthal ,who plays a role in this whole psyop for years,and has posted many of my tweets in 'readers' on twitter,after that I got many followers and boom ,twitter threw me out ,as usual. )

it seems that what I'm saying for years upsets everybody,all religions ,left,right ,proNWO anti NWO.

It's like nobody really likes this theory ,because theres no real go0d guys ,no real solution', besides all people waking up to what's happening because they can finally 'SEE' what's happening to them

i can see the new boss 'winning' right now,but i'm afraid the new boss(Eugenics Rockefeller) is as bad as the old boss(Satanic Rothschild),as he is just posing as the saviour of the human race(we'll get a messias soon ,wouldn't be surprised it will be 'Q' aka Damien Kushner.)

Rothschild will have trouble controlling GB ,and western europe is almost gone and destroyed.

Rockefeller will have trouble controlling USA and South America.

But if a part ,or all of the Old Rothschild Order jumps over to New Order Eugenics Rockefeller,we'll have a new and even bigger monster to deal with.

This jumping over is happening in Israel and will be visible in GB , USA,and some countries in mainland europe.

So there are peeps seeing what i see,but for obvious reasons they'll be very quiet.

Nobody is safe on the net right now,I've been theatened by so many ,including govt operators,been in jail in israel,just for having wierd ideas nobody seems to understand?.

I don't care anymore, got many kids,and if they get jabbed by gates I will have failed in keeping them safe.

so i'll fight to the death,and have no fear,and if peeps think I'm mad,so be it..

Good day.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 19:43

shachalnur not logged in wrote:.

now the Q peeps start talking in (S)words I found a long time ago.

https://twitter.com/Inevitable_ET/status/1246604497536901121

"first we MAGA

Then we Mega"

Then we kill the snek(sic)"

Dunno if he made it up himself or got help..

if this repeats(the first two sentences)it's a reference to gog and magog.

religious lunatics,end of days cult shit.

Might be coinkidinki,but that looks bad

Rock-maga and Roth-mega

When these two (S)words join, the war starts.

That's the bible they are writing,enacting biblical profecies.

sheep will believe it.

(S)words

Missed something and,think it's important

the complete text is:

"In that ORDER

First we MAGA

then we Mega (What Mega ? Rothschild's MEGA group ,made up of 20 jewish billionaires,joined at the hip with Epstein?)

the we kill the snek".

in what ORDER?

this NEW ORDER?

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 21:35

#FilmYourHospital

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 22:33

Fabio Wajngarten hasn't tweeted for 3 days,that's a lot for him.

he's in self quarantaine for 24 days ,having been tested positive for muh Corona.

He was the guy that was on picture with trump,while infected. a few weeks ago.

He's a tool ,his name is a (S)word, he's a weapon.

Wajn is Cry Woe

Garten is garden

silence since 2nd april conincides with so called 10 days of Darnkess (Q psyop, no spelling mistake.)

keep an eye on him.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 22:41

About Dr danielle blumenthal.

The Q crowd retweeted a thread reader from her just now

Today she made a reader about way too many many jews dying and having corona ,and why.

She reads all my posts,and echoes my ideas ,without mentioning the source.

She is a religious torah jew ,so she claims ,and understands all the language and (S)words I'm talking about..

she was the one that took care I was silenced on twitter.

by the way ,it's always jews that try to silence me,it's been like that for years.

i'm a jew ,by the way, and an israeli citizen.

you can see clearly now she's part of the psyop,she's a gatekeeper,her explainations are bullshit.

the real reason is ofcourse a substance that is very popular amongst rich jews and rabbi's.

ADRENOCHROME,and the coverup.

won't work, Habla.

Here's a rabbi who will explain a bit (24 minutes ,or untill you puke) :

https://goyimgazette.com/abe-finkelstein-interview/

Just in case I'm silenced completely:

the blumenthal PhD psyop tagged all my tweets to the f bi and dod just before i got banned on twitter.

I'm not revengefull,G_d has always been good to me,and I consider myself very lucky,many healthy kids healthy wife,we're in good shape.

Maybe it's the kind of luck you get when you try to help peeps all your live ,because you have extra energy left to share.

But most likely karma is gonna be a b*tch for the blumenthal thing.

Rebote.

It happens to people who try to harm me or my family for the wrong reasons,never failed.

Usually doesn't take that long either.

Depends on how much venom was in the bite.

it just rebounds times 3.

Last edited by shachalnur on Mon 6 Apr 2020 - 8:20; edited 2 times in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi on Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 23:00

shachalnur
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Talos wrote:
John B Wells 11:11
@JohnBWellsCTM
USA just discovered the man who manufactured and sold the #coronavirus to #China. Dr #CharlesLieber, head of the chemistry and biology department at #HarvardUniversity, USA. He was just arrested today according to American department sources.

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnBWellsCTM/status/1246505891911925762

World Theories - Page 4 697712634

I wrote about the arrest of this guy many weeks ago.

His arrest was 28th of januari,just before the outbreak in china officially started.

this is the official release:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

by the way ,he was released 2 days later ,on 30th of januari on 1 million dollar bond.

Whole story stinks.

And he's jewish,ofcourse

There really seems to be a connection. This guy was funded by the US government, the Chinese government and it seems even by Jeffrey Epstein. He founded an own lab in Wuhan. What was he doing really, whom did he serve really?

Interesting case indeed...

World Theories - Page 4 1149841162 World Theories - Page 4 1149841162

I can try ,had a few weeks to think about it,but my ideas belong on 'world THEORIES',not world events.

What I see is either (still) invisible or will happen later.

1. Coronavirus is a hoax,countries in the know take advantage of the hype and panic created by certain govt's.
Govt's use this situation to clean up and change whatever they want inside their own countries.
These measures are very different from country to country,western Europe,GB ,USA and Israel are going full Nazi,other countries much less.
Countries that are hit hardest are full of the 'ususal suspects' if it comes to the reptilian bloodsucking NWO.
Countries with no power,or outside the rich western areas are spared.
Death under 70 of relatively healthy people are always famous ,rich ,rabbi,priest ,journalists or politicians.
2. One exception; Iran,it could be they released something there that was weaponized(making just any ugly Coronavirus is not diffcult ,but it will hardly
spread and cause only local damage, like Sars or even muh Ebola.
3. So my theory is that prof Lieber had nothing to do with corona ,but very much with nanotechnology transference to china.
If china wanted something with coronavirus they can get it anywhere or produce it themselves, and lieber was no specialist in that.
4. Bill Gates is screaming 'vaccine' all day long,has many factories in China, is directly connected with the Wuhan bio lab AND the factory where
Adrenochrome is produced.
5. Methinks Lieber worked with Gates and China to produce nanotechnology to be added to vaccines and whatever else.
6. Somewhere along the way,probably after intercepting a batch,some powers(the good guys lol) made sure adrenochrome from wuhan was tainted,in
order to flatten the elites that are visible and slurp blood.
7. They are getting sick and are dying right now,or are singing like birds under arrest,and will disappear later.
8. Life,or what's left of it,goes on ,and everybody in the West is locked up ,you will only be let outside after you had your vaccine and special corona
passport from Bill Gates and WHO.
9. Then comes the Big test,if the new Boss is gonna push the bill gates' new vaccine as well ,head for the mountains,because that jab is full of Lieber's
nanotech.
Much more than a chip ,probably nanorobots in your bloodstream ,taking orders from the outside.

Have a nice day.

ps ,Zod or Zambeezi,could you move a copy of this post to 'World theories",that's where it fits better,me still neanderthaler on compu.

In Other News  |   Wuhan CoronaVirus   |  History in News  |   Ukraine  |   Venezuela  |   Main News Thread  |   Bolivia  |   Chile
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Mon 6 Apr 2020 - 2:14

thank you Zambeezi

hugs

Not too many smiley's to choose from for thank you ,friendship,etc,.

Dunno if hugs are appreciated,it's fysical, might be seen as pushy.

It's nice when peeps are friendly to one another in these times though.Very few friendly peeps on the net right now.

We're okay here as a family , safe ,good weather, free.

But still we hug a lot ,because we know not everybody is this lucky,,and things can change any day.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Mon 6 Apr 2020 - 3:27

well there we go:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/reims-club-doctor-gonzalez-commits-suicide-after-coronavirus/1vm93t20q9ugd1ssvgymbfifex

Club doctor from Reims football club in france has committed suicide BECAUSE he was diagnosed with Corona 2 weeks ago.

WUT?

Famous rich peeps and athletes/doctors/presidents in football and NBA basketball don't have corona.

they took tainted (doping ,derived from )adrenochrome.

that's why so many die.

they either go to court and their carreer and life is over going to jail forever,or they sing and are allowed to commit suicide ,and we'll call it muh 'coronavirus'.

this doctor choose to die,better for his name,his club  and his family.

We'll see thousands of these cases worldwide ,if not much more.

that's why Corona is just a cover for govts to clean things up in their countries,like opposition and old people.

and it has become a cover for powerfull  bloodsuckers who got caught to commit suicide blaming 'corona'.

I even think some of the really ugly vampires are getting some help.

The corona psyop itself is not as succesfull as planned,it's just very destructive for economies and employment,but it will make people angry as well ,when they find out there's countries that are much less damaged,because they didn't react as hysterical  as western europe/US.

they'll have to invent something else or worse.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Mon 6 Apr 2020 - 4:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=WwMLMXV6mcU&feature=emb_logo

dr Shiva Ayyadurai,inventor of email,PhD Biology specialist

54 minutes,of pure redpilling on Big Pharma ,the immune system ,and coronavirus.

if you don't take the time to listen to this,you'll stay blind and panicked.

Last edited by shachalnur on Mon 6 Apr 2020 - 6:40; edited 1 time in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Mon 6 Apr 2020 - 5:26

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Mon 6 Apr 2020 - 9:30

shachalnur wrote:.

About Dr danielle blumenthal.

The Q crowd retweeted a thread reader from her just now

Today she made a reader about way too many many jews dying and having corona ,and why.

She reads all my posts,and echoes my ideas ,without mentioning the source.

She is a religious torah jew ,so she claims ,and understands all the language and (S)words I'm talking about..

she was the one that took care I was silenced on twitter.

by the way ,it's always jews that try to silence me,it's been like that for years.

i'm a jew ,by the way, and an israeli citizen.

you can see clearly now she's part of the psyop,she's a gatekeeper,her explainations are bullshit.

the real reason is ofcourse a substance that is very popular amongst rich jews and rabbi's.

ADRENOCHROME,and the coverup.

won't work, Habla.

Here's a rabbi who will explain a bit (24 minutes ,or untill you puke) :

https://goyimgazette.com/abe-finkelstein-interview/

Just in case I'm silenced completely:

the blumenthal PhD psyop tagged all my tweets to the f bi and dod just before i got banned on twitter.

I'm not revengefull,G_d has always been good to me,and I consider myself very lucky,many healthy kids healthy wife,we're in good shape.

Maybe it's the kind of luck you get when you try to help peeps all your live ,because you have extra energy left to share.

But most likely karma is gonna be a b*tch for  the blumenthal thing.

Rebote.

It happens to people who try to harm me or my family for the wrong reasons,never failed.

Usually doesn't take that long either.

Depends on how much venom was in the bite.

it just rebounds times 3.

that's cool .

a few minutes after I added the last part to the above post, Danielle Blumenthal PhD in psychology,claiming to be a Torah jew tweets this:

https://twitter.com/DrDannielle/status/1247049009375727616

Psalms 140 1-3.

So this psyop is answering my post immediately

At 3 am in the middle of the night where the psyop operates.(last tweet before that 4 hours earlier)

Obsessed much?

Nobody reads this anyway.

Might need psychological help,cause the rebote has already started.

lechi lishon kfar ,metumtemet.

This is what you are, can't be changed ,now you live with it.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Mon 6 Apr 2020 - 10:34

health ministry in israel says entire country will probably go in complete lockdown by passover.

8th of april ,first day of pesach.

what can go wrong?

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum