Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Theories

+8
Matjaz
Orange Man Bad
Profanity
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
Tamonten
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 14, 2020 6:21 pm

Anti-pandemic measures killed more people than virus itself

German Ministry of Interior is deeply shaken by ongoing scandal. Stephan Kohn, MoI employee, who headed crisis management department, created 192-page analysis. He says that more people died because of anti-COVID measures than because of virus itself. He describes situation regardin coronavirus as "false alarm".

https://www.novinky.cz/koronavirus/clanek/opatreni-pozabijela-vic-lidi-nez-virus-sam-tvrdi-nemecka-analyza-40324118#seq_no=1&source=hp&dop_ab_variant=311810&dop_req_id=jx5T892ePiz-202005141549&dop_source_zone_name=novinky.sznhp.box&utm_source=www.seznam.cz&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_campaign=

World Theories - Page 3 200

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Profanity Mon May 18, 2020 10:55 am

I really think we are living in a false flag event with the "Virus" !

I believe this was the plan all along.

China has overtaken the US as an economic power, and is seen as a threat to the US.
However...

The US could not guarantee beating China militarily, plus the risk of Russia joining them......SO..

There is more than one way to skin a cat...

Release a "Virus" in Wuhan under the guise of military games, a virus that the US knows is in the labs in Wuhan !!!

Encourage that virus to spread worldwide (by delaying lockdowns)

Aid the "Virus" in doing extreme monetary damage from furloughs and closures and artificially bump up death rates. (the more deaths attributed to the "Virus, the more reparations can be claimed)

(Also possible, create a link between 5G and the "Virus"....Who is leading in 5G ?.....HUAWEI    (Chinese)


Then comes the END GAME.

Blame China and sue them for costs !!!

The result would Cripple China's economy.....JOB DONE




Pompeo tells Salena Zito the world must 'impose costs on China' for coronavirus

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/pompeo-tells-salena-zito-the-world-must-impose-costs-on-china-for-coronavirus


Just putting this out there.


Hmm, could be telling....I was post banned on glp for posting similar in jazz's thread ?

Link to Military games in Wuhan...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Military_World_Games

Link to US link with Wuhan Lab....
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11507231/dr-fauci-7-4-million-funding-wuhan-lab-blamed-covid-19-conspiracy/


Last edited by Profanity on Mon May 18, 2020 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add links)

Profanity

Posts : 95
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2018-08-05
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 23, 2020 11:01 pm

shachalnur wrote:.

sorry Zod,

looks like the Czech rep still has some work to do if it comes to liberating itself from Zio control.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/czech-pm-slams-ministers-who-lambasted-israel-for-annexation-plans/

Hopefully your prime minister is not gonna force Israeli Army tests,cures,chips or vaccines on the Czech population.

He seems to be in love with israel.

would be nice if this backfires on him ,but I'm not too hopefull.

What do you think?

.



Actually even president Zeman slammed those ministers:

https://www.novinky.cz/domaci/clanek/zeman-se-kvuli-izraeli-obul-do-petricka-zaoralka-a-schwarzenberga-40325156#seq_no=2&source=hp&dop_ab_variant=0&dop_req_id=gdXBuQnPb1e-202005232051&dop_source_zone_name=novinky.sznhp.box&utm_source=www.seznam.cz&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_campaign=

So yeah, there's quite stron zionist lobby in my country as well. This love for fake Israel and it's zionist masters is really poisonous...

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur Wed May 27, 2020 6:09 am

.



.


Last edited by shachalnur on Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 336
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 27, 2020 6:11 am

shachalnur wrote:.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/anti-semitism-examined-as-a-social-virus-in-new-pbs-documentary/

name of doc. ' Viral ,  antisemitism in four mutations'

antisemitism is a virus,you see.


at the end of this article:

'will this film(sic) provide some kind of vaccin... against antisemitism.

That is the perennial hope ,the panacea we are all waiting(sic) for.'

This documentary was made before the cornabullshit.

they wouldn't mean this literally ,wouldn't they?

no they wouldn't,surely .

think again.

.




Shocked Shocked Shocked

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur not logged in Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:22 am

.

World Theories - Page 3 Bibi_f11

have a look at this picture from mach 2019.

'connected for good' it says.

what is connected for good?

the two stars?

one is a 6 pointed star ,the so called star of david and symbol of zionism (not judaism).

the other one is a 5 pointed star,very much the symbol of Satanism.

so there we have , in your face:

Zionism and Satanism connected for good.

cute.

.

shachalnur not logged in
Guest


Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Orange Man Bad Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:56 am

The coronahoax experiment ended.
Experiments on mass obedience were successful.
Europe takes first place - Magna Cum LAude
The only unfortunate downside was WHO, FDA, CDC and lead "scientists" exposure.

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 176
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Orange Man Bad Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:41 am

The split was always there. They had decades to build their base and infiltrate everything. They depend on each other and fight back with their teeth. Look at MadDog Mattis apparently turned now 180 - the one who opposed Trump Syria retreat - do you believe for a second he was the only one? Why did he take the job in the first place since Trump kept promising that during campaign he'll bring the troops back? Did we forget the "17 agencies" endorsed Russian hoax?

With the zionist thing I'm not decided yet. I don't have enough details to have an educated opinion and the issue is far more complex than it looks
What I know is that t most jewish people in Israel have Russian/former USSR/ Eastern European origin. There was a very high influx after 1990 and well and I think Russian is the second language there.
Zionism did not appear yesterday and Europeans have their own major contributions and responsibilities they seem to have forgotten about. Pogroms were not a nazi invention and the borders in ME were not drawn by arabs or jews.
Secondly - there is a similar fight within Israel as well. As much as a criminal Netanyahu is, he opposes Soros. Somehow I doubt that if Soros side takes power will mean anything better for the Middle East. I fear the contrary.
BTW - I don't talk about Soros literally, as a person - he is just a symbol - the only one that decided to come out clean. From this point of view, he is still a snake but deserves some respect - the other snakes, more powerful, are hiding.

Zionism is thus still a grey area for me, I have a lot more to learn about it and I don't want to pass any judgement yet.

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 176
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:38 pm


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:02 pm

This annexation thing doesn't go well I think...


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:35 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:This annexation thing doesn't go well I think...


The question is, what do they think justice for Palestinians would be?

刘汉
Guest


Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:30 pm

.



.


Last edited by shachalnur on Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 336
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:14 pm

shachalnur wrote:,

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/israeli-lab-reports-significant-progress-in-development-of-coronavirus-vaccine/

great news.

Ziostan army laboratory  almost have the vaccin ready.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.06.18.160655v1.full.pdf

here's the details.

it's the kind of vaccin that fucks up your DNA forever.

let's see what happens.

no israeli's are allowed the country untill august.

they might make the vaccin mandatory in Ziostan ,and nobody can leave.

they might make it mandatory in europe ,and nobody can leave.

.

World Theories - Page 3 2924852245

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:55 pm

shachalnur wrote:.

like i said weeks ago ,the first objective of the current coronapsyop is to exterminate as many old people as possible.

ignore at your own risk.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/06/26/soylent-green-is-people-covid-19-is-old-people/

.

Well, frankly speaking this is what I was thinking about as well. Western economic system complains about overaged population for a while. Good point, my friend!

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:03 pm

shachalnur wrote:.

Ziostan is moving towards the brink.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hundreds-protest-against-corruption-outside-pms-jerusalem-residence/

annexation plans this week.

protests against Nethanyahu ,who arrested a former general.

unrest in gaza

unrest in lebanon.

unrest in west bank.

and in the meantime Ziostan wants to lock up their population again.

civil war,or massmurder of anti govt forces  is not unthinkable

.

This re-lock down is in play globally. "Record numbers" being reported from the US and even here. It's about 4 months of this "pandemy" and I still don't know anyone, who suffered of this illness...

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:37 pm


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:48 pm



Stay the fuck out of Europe, you crooks...

World Theories - Page 3 63862118

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:49 pm

IMF is going to pay for 500 Russian T-90s...

AFP news agency
@AFP
·
Jun 26
#BREAKING IMF approves $5.2 bn, 1-year loan program for Egypt

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Orange Man Bad Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Came back here to ask a question.
No matter if you answer or not. If you only think about it, my job is done.

When you despise and attack Trump so much, it doesn't matter that you say "all Americans" are bad, it means you are actively supporting his opponents. You are all supporting now Biden, you are supporting the Clintons, the Bushes, the Boltons, the Russian hoaxers and the Sorosists.
You are supporting those that kept saying "Assad must go!", that started the Arab Spring and ISIS.
You are supporting those that destroyed Middle East, that bombed Yugoslavia, that pushed Ukraine in chaos.
You are supporting the warmongers, the forced immigration, the  Islamic extremists and the LGBT+ propagandists.
You are supporting Macron, Merkel and the rest of the globalist puppets and the Sorosism ruling over Europe today and you are against Christian morality.

There is no third option. It is either, or.
It is not a matter of idealism, of choosing the good and the rightful. It is choosing between the only two options you have on the table - Trump and what he stands for, or Biden and what he stands for.
It doesn't matter how effective Trump is, how much he deceived, if he lied, if he is a clown, a thief, a liar, a racist, an idiot, impotent or just dumb as a rock.
It doesn't matter if he is "controlled opposition" and a false hope propagandist.

What matters is what the people supporting him believe in.
You can say they are blind, that they are stupid and credulous. And you "may" be right. But they believe in something, even if you think Trump deceives them all and even if you're right about it.
Today, all the cards are on the table. There is no doubt about what the other side want. There is no doubt about what they stand for. There is no "false hope" chimera there. They showed us all for decades the path they chose for this world and they show it more clearly today.

To say that you're a purist, a truth and justice warrior, that you only choose white over black or good over bad and there is no white/good choice is only an excuse for cowardliness.
Life choices are never in white and black but it's always about choosing a shade of gray.

So the question is:

Are you a coward looking for an excuse to avoid making a choice?
If you're not a coward, then what is your choice? The one transpiring from the present bias?


If you don't agree about the choices, then state your alternatives, but make it real and present, not futuristic and Utopian.

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 176
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Orange Man Bad wrote:Came back here to ask a question.
No matter if you answer or not. If you only think about it, my job is done.

When you despise and attack Trump so much, it doesn't matter that you say "all Americans" are bad, it means you are actively supporting his opponents. You are all supporting now Biden, you are supporting the Clintons, the Bushes, the Boltons, the Russian hoaxers and the Sorosists.
You are supporting those that kept saying "Assad must go!", that started the Arab Spring and ISIS.
You are supporting those that destroyed Middle East, that bombed Yugoslavia, that pushed Ukraine in chaos.
You are supporting the warmongers, the forced immigration, the  Islamic extremists and the LGBT+ propagandists.
You are supporting Macron, Merkel and the rest of the globalist puppets and the Sorosism ruling over Europe today and you are against Christian morality.

There is no third option. It is either, or.
It is not a matter of idealism, of choosing the good and the rightful. It is choosing between the only two options you have on the table - Trump and what he stands for, or Biden and what he stands for.
It doesn't matter how effective Trump is, how much he deceived, if he lied, if he is a clown, a thief, a liar, a racist, an idiot, impotent or just dumb as a rock.
It doesn't matter if he is "controlled opposition" and a false hope propagandist.

What matters is what the people supporting him believe in.
You can say they are blind, that they are stupid and credulous. And you "may" be right. But they believe in something, even if you think Trump deceives them all and even if you're right about it.
Today, all the cards are on the table. There is no doubt about what the other side want. There is no doubt about what they stand for. There is no "false hope" chimera there. They showed us all for decades the path they chose for this world and they show it more clearly today.

To say that you're a purist, a truth and justice warrior, that you only choose white over black or good over bad and there is no white/good choice is only an excuse for cowardliness.
Life choices are never in white and black but it's always about choosing a shade of gray.

So the question is:

Are you a coward looking for an excuse to avoid making a choice?
If you're not a coward, then what is your choice? The one transpiring from the present bias?


If you don't agree about the choices, then state your alternatives, but make it real and present, not futuristic and Utopian.

I'm not sure if you're asking shachalnur, me or everyone. But I will reply to you.

At first, I think there are so many flaws in your conclusions, factual or regarding the basic logic, I don't even know where to start to address them.

Maybe, at first, I will repeat what I wrote already:

"Do you know what's the difference between North Korean one party system and US two party system? It's more honest because it doesn't give people false hopes and illusion of choice."

Biden and Trump (and Clinton, Bush, Obama...) are owned by the same unelected elites enthroned behind the ostensible government. Voting is meaningless and it doesn't matter who you vote for.
Making conclusion that opposing Trump means supporting Biden is absolutely wrong but it goes completely along simpletonist rhetoric.

For many Trump was seen as last hope for change regarding globalist agressive policy, meaningless military spendings, occupations, warcrimes etc. His campain was based on "Bring the troops home", "We will stop racing for changing foreign regimes" and much more. He completely, utterly, absolutely failed, he personally chose Bolton, Abrams, Pompeo and many other crooks from Goldman/Sachs etc. as his advisors/govt. officials and he bares full responsibility for hundreds of thousand of dead people in Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Libya, Afghanistan, Palestine, countless African countries and many more. Anyone, who cheered his "Bring the troops home" and still supports him is completely spineless idot worshipping an icon and standing for nothing.

US political system is so deeply rotten and infiltrated by criminals and loyalists to foreign/globalist powers so it's FUBAR.

You're asking "If you're not a coward, then what is your choice?" My answer is revolution. Because there's no other option how to solve the problem.
And if you can't see this then you're part of the problem.

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Orange Man Bad Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:09 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

You're asking "If you're not a coward, then what is your choice?" My answer is revolution. Because there's no other option how to solve the problem.
And if you can't see this then you're part of the problem.

Unfortunately Zod, this a a cowardly answer.
You ignore the duality of the choice. You see multiple options were they are not.
You justify your attack on what Trump represents because you see him as part of the same dark mob. You ignore the people behind him and consider them sheep, no better than the establishment perpetrators, their agenda and their supporters. You attack them as well, just because they choose to support Trump while you proud yourself with believing in the same values.

You say you can have your own stand, dreaming for a "revolution" that you cannot even define for what it would stand and one that you intimately know it will never happen. You choose to stay apart, bash everyone and that is nothing but cowardice.

I would have more respect if you would come out honestly and say you prefer the old establishment and their agenda.

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 176
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Orange Man Bad Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:42 am

shachalnur wrote:

well bad man orange ,we're europeans and Trump is not our leader ,last hope or Messias.

we don't really care too much about this man ,because we have nothing to do with him,we only hope the usa can keep all their bullshit overthere and not export it to the rest of the world..

i hope you hang around the site and give your opinion,nobody dislikes you ,

but don't get too upset with non americans who don't trust your messias,mainly because everything that came from the usa in the last few hundered years is mainly wars,mediocre rock and roll and poison.

And no nobody here trusts any of the dems ,so to call us supporters of dems is incorrect as well.

i hope the usa will still exist as a nation in 5 years from now,but I'm doubtfull

Europe is already long dominated by NWO and sorosism. In most countries the "open" societies dictate politics and Brussels is 90% in their back pocket. European mass-media is just a humble servant and an echo of the establishment rule in America. European discussion forums and social media are infiltrated and controlled by intelligence services that obey the same masters.
Freedom of speech in Europe is dead. Holocaust denial is crime. Destruction of nations, destruction of christian values, traditions and identity, destruction of family and morality.
Since 1800's Europe proved countless times it will devour itself if left alone and only major powers like Russia, UK, Ottomans, US and more recently China can keep them from killing each other.
Europe, ignoring its fragmentation, ceased to be a military power as well and could even be overtaken by Turkey alone without protection from US, Russia and whatever is left of UK which made the obvious smart choice of leaving EU.
Europe has seen several continental wars besides the two world wars and hate is still strong - in the Balcans, between Hungary and its neighbors and many other regions, secession movements like in Catalonia but also present in Italy, France, Belgium, Poland, Romania, Greece, etc. not to mention the German frustration of being kept on a perpetual secondary role.

Let's say US falls into chaos and Putin is overthrown in a coup of the unhappy and proud Russian military that got sick of being spit in their faces daily by the western 'democracies'. How many years of peace you'd think you have left? You gave US 5 - I give you maximum 2.

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 176
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:22 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

You're asking "If you're not a coward, then what is your choice?" My answer is revolution. Because there's no other option how to solve the problem.
And if you can't see this then you're part of the problem.

Unfortunately Zod, this a a cowardly answer.
You ignore the duality of the choice. You see multiple options were they are not.
You justify your attack on what Trump represents because you see him as part of the same dark mob. You ignore the people behind him and consider them sheep, no better than the establishment perpetrators, their agenda and their supporters. You attack them as well, just because they choose to support Trump while you proud yourself with believing in the same values.

You say you can have your own stand, dreaming for a "revolution" that you cannot even define for what it would stand and one that you intimately know it will never happen. You choose to stay apart, bash everyone and that is nothing but cowardice.

I would have more respect if you would come out honestly and say you prefer the old establishment and their agenda.


For your disrespectful answer I wish now the USA goes up in flames. I give a shit about your internal politics. I'd give Trump 10 votes if I could, because it seems he's destroying the USA and their reputation the fastest.

World Theories - Page 3 863744033

_________________
The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 15268
Reputation : 131
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 65
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:56 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

You're asking "If you're not a coward, then what is your choice?" My answer is revolution. Because there's no other option how to solve the problem.
And if you can't see this then you're part of the problem.

Unfortunately Zod, this a a cowardly answer.
You ignore the duality of the choice. You see multiple options were they are not.
You justify your attack on what Trump represents because you see him as part of the same dark mob. You ignore the people behind him and consider them sheep, no better than the establishment perpetrators, their agenda and their supporters. You attack them as well, just because they choose to support Trump while you proud yourself with believing in the same values.

You say you can have your own stand, dreaming for a "revolution" that you cannot even define for what it would stand and one that you intimately know it will never happen. You choose to stay apart, bash everyone and that is nothing but cowardice.

I would have more respect if you would come out honestly and say you prefer the old establishment and their agenda.

You still don't get it I see. You make wrong conclusion that I'm suggesting there are more options than two you just offered. What I'm actually saying is that there are no options at all within the realm of civilized decision making process known as voting. So, in fact, it's your approach what is cowardly as you're in denial of truth, too afraid to accept it. You're doomed to repeat same thing over and over again, in naive hope for different result. Which is pretty much definition of insanity.

Let's not forget, this would be Trump's 2nd term. So we already know what he stands for. Supporting Trump still means:

- supporting sanctions
- supporting starvation of millions
- supporting occupation
- supporting regime change policies
- supporting agressions
- supporting military deployment in countries where the US army is not welcomed
- supporting MIC

Overall it means supporting exactly same policies as were done by Trump's predecessors. Claiming it's somehow different if Trump does it is foolishness at best.

You wrote "You attack them as well, just because they choose to support Trump". This is exactly what is wrong with the approach. If you would support ideas represented by Trump during his election campaign, and not his cult of personality, you would already dump him long time ago because he completely abandoned everything he spoke about. Instead, Trump supporters decided to iconize him and blindly follow everything he says. It was seen well regarding Bolton's appointment. The beast, which literally represents "swamp" Trump was expected to dry, was suddenly seen as patriot and MAGA guy. What a complete lack of dignity and integrity.

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Orange Man Bad Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:18 am

shachalnur wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
shachalnur wrote:

well bad man orange ,we're europeans and Trump is not our leader ,last hope or Messias.

we don't really care too much about this man ,because we have nothing to do with him,we only hope the usa can keep all their bullshit overthere and not export it to the rest of the world..

i hope you hang around the site and give your opinion,nobody dislikes you ,

but don't get too upset with non americans who don't trust your messias,mainly because everything that came from the usa in the last few hundered years is mainly wars,mediocre rock and roll and poison.

And no nobody here trusts any of the dems ,so to call us supporters of dems is incorrect as well.

i hope the usa will still exist as a nation in 5 years from now,but I'm doubtfull

Europe is already long dominated by NWO and sorosism. In most countries the "open" societies dictate politics and Brussels is 90% in their back pocket. European mass-media is just a humble servant and an echo of the establishment rule in America. European discussion forums and social media are infiltrated and controlled by intelligence services that obey the same masters.
Freedom of speech in Europe is dead. Holocaust denial is crime. Destruction of nations, destruction of christian values, traditions and identity, destruction of family and morality.
Since 1800's Europe proved countless times it will devour itself if left alone and only major powers like Russia, UK, Ottomans, US and more recently China can keep them from killing each other.
Europe, ignoring its fragmentation, ceased to be a military power as well and could even be overtaken by Turkey alone without protection from US, Russia and whatever is left of UK which made the obvious smart choice of leaving EU.
Europe has seen several continental wars besides the two world wars and hate is still strong - in the Balcans, between Hungary and its neighbors and many other regions, secession movements like in Catalonia but also present in Italy, France, Belgium, Poland, Romania, Greece, etc. not to mention the German frustration of being kept on a perpetual secondary role.

Let's say US falls into chaos and Putin is overthrown in a coup of the unhappy and proud Russian military that got sick of being spit in their faces daily by the western 'democracies'. How many years of peace you'd think you have left? You gave US 5 - I give you maximum 2.

.

you are not addressing anything i said,so i won't even bother.

Europeans has been there for a few thousand years,the 'usa' is land that has been occupied by warmongering massmurderers for maybe 200 years.

white folks in the USA have displaced and murdered indiginous people (north american and mexican 'indians') and it's not sure they earned the right to be there longterm,just like the nazi's in israel.

you will be kicked out of the southern states for sure.

the mexicans had enough,

usa is fighting for it's right to exist,europe just for economics  and maybe it's time to get rid of the rothschild control in most of europe.

so comparing europe and usa is useless,they are not the same ,not the same history ,not the same present and not the same future.

the way you are addressing Zod is not done.

that kind of bullying belongs in the usa ,there's a culture of shouting and violence that people seem to like there.

so please change your tone,if you want to keep talking to me.


With Zod I'm done and I did not attack him personally but his ideas and his present stand which in my view contradict the values he once defended.
You all seem to fail to make the distinction about attacking an idea and attacking the person. You might have understood that I called Zod a coward, which is wrong.
I said his answer is cowardly because he avoided making a choice, or state his choice when he knows very well that one has to made if you choose to fight or stand for something.
You are actually the one attacking me because you're not answering my statements, you don't bring any arguments to prove me wrong but instead use my origin or location as ammunition. That is actually the bullying you're talking about.
And of course, even that attack is baseless. I am not American and I don't live in US. I said here long ago that I was born, raised and educated in Europe, I live d in Canada for the past 20 years and I work for a large worldwide corporation with corporation with main business in US, but I still have part of my family and lifelong friends in there, I visit regularly and I'm up-to-date with most relevant political and social events.
And this is not the first time you attack me personally. You once asked about my opinion on zionsim which you seem to consider the root of all evil and I said I cannot state one because I know that is a much more complex then most realize and I'm not well enough informed. One simple example of doubt I can give here - I was born and raised in a large +300k city where in my lifetime I knew less than a handful of jews in my twenties I had to look for some old papers in the archives and I was shocked to realize how many jews lived there in the '40s. even after the war. I later found out that they used to make about 50% of the population. I never study about that in school nor found any documents or publications about what happened to them. I later read the history of Russians, Ottomans, Serbs, read about Khazars, about Ashkenazi, about Galicia but doing that I realized that doesn't even scratches the surface of the zionism issue and it is not among my interests to dig any deeper. I consider that zionism is not the root of all evil in this world today despite the fact that it played an important role in the destruction of some christian tradition and values.
You chose to attack me on that as well but I ignored it.

I did not return here to stir the pot. I only came back once to leave a question on which some may reflect when making a choice.

Edit: When you talk about historic indigenous population massacres , from an European position this is quite hypocritical. And Mexicans are native, and Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Denmark went with flowers in colonies. And Europeans themselves, are not  from Slavs, nor mongols, nor arabs, nor vikings, nor tatars invaders that killed everything in their path. Actually, if I reflect a bit on that, the only peaceful settlers in Europe seem to have been the jews and the gipsies. Both very highly esteemed it seems.


Last edited by Orange Man Bad on Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 176
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:32 am

What's good about making meaningless choices? It's waste of time and energy.

Stand for something doesn't mean blindly follow traitor. It means direct oposite. Either you stand against regime change olicies or not. If not then you support Trump. If you stand against them then you already know there are no options in upcoming election. To prove my conclusions correct i will demonstrate on very concrete example:






So this is where you are. Two completely same policies masquaraded as different ones. Trump already killed over 40 thousand Venezuelans by his "standing with Venezuzelan people". And Biden just announced he will prolong this killing. That's "the choices" you speak about. Good luck with this alibism and denial...


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Orange Man Bad Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:50 am

Zod, I don't know if you don't realize or you consciously ignore the reality of the politics. I believe it is the second.

US is not a dictatorship and a President doesn't have unlimited power.
As in any so-called democratic state (US is actually a republic), the president only holds partially general executive powers which you can see can be largely overwritten at a state or local level since US is a federation . And even that, he cannot exercise by himself. In order to be effective, a president in a democracy needs support. US is not a city hall in a village and he would have needed an army behind to support him.
Obviously, the legislative and the justice are not under his control.
In a normal country, the president has the support of the party he represents.
The GOP primary clearly showed that it was not the case for Trump. Most of the republican politicians were and are part of the same well entrenched establishment. Add here the intelligence - FBI/CIA, etc. the military ;leadership and above all the establishment servant press.
Trump was an outsider, hated and undermined by all sides and in order to be able to do anything he had to attract at least some of them on his side.
Virtually all his radical change attempts were blocked.
On the world stage, the situation was similar. Most important world leaders, except Putin openly opposed him so he had no external allies either.

I don't even know why I have to mention all these because I am sure you know them well.

It is true that Trump delivered little from all his promises but I do not ever recall any other president or leader of a major country in his position ever before.


You chose to ignore what I think is relevant and I will list a few things:

- no more war with Russia spectrum, no more diplomatic war either.
- no new war or invasion which is a first in the recent US history
- tried several times to withdraw troops from Syria, Irak, Afghanistan and despite strong opposition managed to partially deliver
- no more direct support for terrorists and islamic fundamentalists in ME
- not a single "Assad must go" from his mouth
- normalized relations with NK
- supported anti-globalists politics in UK, Europe, Ukraine, Hungary, etc
- pulled out of the Paris accord and managed to almost single handedly defeat the "global warming" pseudo-science hoax
- pulled out of WHO
- tried several times to defund Planned Parenthood in US.
- publicly exposed MSM corruption and globalist propaganda
- publicly exposed social media bias and manipulation techniques

I have probably a lot more but it is too late here.

With regards to your argument regarding sanctions and their disastrous effect:
- US sanctions are not global. Nobody prevents Russia, China or practically any other country to deliver any food, medicine, oil or perform any other act of commerce they want. The sanctions may only affect companies that do business with US. There was never a blockade and I have never heard of any instance about a retaliation on a country that defied the sanctions. States or governments are not commercial entities and do not fall under any sanctions. If Germany, France, Italy or any other country wants to ship food and medicine to Syria or Yemen nobody will stop them.

In my view, the biggest inexcusable blunder Trump made was to kill Soleimani. Not knowing who he was is not an excuse, but the further developments between Iran and US, allowing US bases to be bombed without retaliation show he might have understood the huge mistake he made.
Bombing Syria was just theatrical, meant to be harmless.

Anyways - I think I'm too tired and the above is kinda nonsensical - my question was not related to this. It was not meant to defend Trump as I already know where you stand on that. The question assumed that Trump may be anything you think of him.
It was about the choice in a battle between ideologies - one promoted by the establishment supporters in US and sorosism in EU, the other represented by those opposing them, that in US, in their 'delusion' as you see it choose to support Trump in lack of any other viable option.

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 176
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:40 am

Well, I will start with this:

- no more war with Russia spectrum, no more diplomatic war either. - Wrong, Trump withdrew, and is about to withdraw, from numerous strategic agreements with Russia, inflicts more provocations and moves US army to poland from Germany in yet another provocative move on behalf of the globalists

- no new war or invasion which is a first in the recent US history - Wrong, Trump openly invaded Syria, commited open agression against the country twice. He is involved in Saudi war on Yemen as well. He launched sanctions on Iran or Venezuela and, as was pointed earlier, such sanctions are just different way of war. Very cowardly and pathetic.

- tried several times to withdraw troops from Syria, Irak, Afghanistan and despite strong opposition managed to partially deliver - Wrong. US army being just redeployed and moved around, from Syria to iraq, from Syria back to Iraq, to Qatar, to Saudi Arabia. It ended even with further units deployed to the region because of "Iran's threat". Now US army being openly used as guns for hire which is new low of Washington's policy.

- no more direct support for terrorists and islamic fundamentalists in ME Wrong. Just recently US govt. financially supported so-called SDF, who are, in fact, PKK enlisted as terrorist organization by the US govt. Support for Iranian MEK continues as well. Same goes for Libyan GNA.

- not a single "Assad must go" from his mouth - Wrong. Actions speak louder than words. As I wrote, Trump commited agression towards the country twice, occupies it's territory, steals it's resources and, just recetnly, launched crippling Caesar act.

I can continue with every single point you made about him in attempt to depict him as a good guy. Saying thinks as "US sanctions are not global and nobody prevents Russia, China or practically any other country to deliver any food, medicine, oil or perform any other act of commerce they want" is pure nonsense. You know very well how this works, how sanctions against companies that own ships delivering food or fuel to Venezuela work, how they are cut out of financial system etc. This is result the globalist grip over the world. They are entrenched in your country, as well as in a few other main hubs of their power, and Trump ultimatelly does their job. He works for them and it does not matter if willingly or not. But it's great mistake to think he is in the White house because he was elected. He was chosen to win the election. Why? Because his presidency was meant to discredite all globalist opposition, conspiracy theorists and truth seekers. He's ultimately dumb, uneducated, incompetent wierdo, who thought Israel is not in the Middle East. He should know, where the country he works for, geographically is ffs. He will be known as the dumbest US president ever and forever will remain as president elected by the people, who oppose globalism.

No, there is not single one good think he've done that I can recall. You wrote he "exposed social media bias and manipulation techniques". Yet it's him, who killed net neutrality, giving ultimate tool how to censore content to the hands of multinational corporations as AT&T, which are directly entangled with alphabet agencies and run spy hubs for NSA...

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Orange Man Bad Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:31 pm

I said what I wanted to, no reason to insist on anything.
Come back and look at it two years after Trump would have fallen.
I wish you'd have a good lough at me, but I'm afraid that won't be the case.

Good Luck to you all!

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 176
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:23 am

@shachalnur:

You wrote "the mexicans had enough" in one of the posts above regarding the US. So I think it's apropriate to put the following here as well as it looks like Washington is working on another "color revolution" already...:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:OffGuardian
@OffGuardian0
·
6m
Is the Deep State Attempting a Hybrid War in Mexico?


https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/03/is-the-deep-state-attempting-a-hybrid-war-in-mexico/

"An important article by journalist Ben Norton appeared on the online outlet The Grayzone describing the content of a leaked document that consists “of an executive summary of ‘Project BOA,’ outlining what it calls a ‘plan of action’ – a blueprint of concrete steps the opposition alliance will take to unseat AMLO.” AMLO is Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, and BOA stands for Bloque Opositor Amplio (Broad Opposition Bloc)."


Leaked documents reveal right-wing oligarch plot to overthrow Mexico's AMLO

World Theories - Page 3 Andres-Manuel-Lopez-Obrador-AMLO-BOA-Mexico-coup

"Mexico’s oligarchs and establishment political parties have united in a secret alliance to try to remove left-wing President López Obrador from power, with help from the media, Washington, and Wall Street. Leaked documents lay out their devious strategy."

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/06/18/mexico-overthrow-president-amlo-boa/


Part II:

Meet the far-right oligarchs working to topple Mexico’s progressive President AMLO

World Theories - Page 3 Gilberto-Lozano-FRENA-AMLO-Mexico

"A Trump-like Mexican oligarch, Gilberto Lozano, is leading a coalition of corporate leaders and far-right fanatics called FRENA to try to overthrow President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
By José Guadalupe Argüello III and Ben Norton"

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/06/25/frena-gilberto-lozano-mexico-coup-amlo/

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 72656
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 44
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum