Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Theories

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

World Theories - Page 6 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:36 pm

the dutch jewish senior's home Beth shalom already has at least 22 dead from around 100 jewish oldies.

rumors are there are 35 dead.

there is gonna be an investigation by authorities,let's see what they're gonna find.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:08 pm

untill now over 30,000 people in israel has been given fines for not obeying orders from police and army.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:22 pm

In Other News  |   Wuhan CoronaVirus   |  History in News  |   Ukraine  |   Venezuela  |   Main News Thread  |   Bolivia  |   Chile
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:31 pm

https://www.timesofisrael.com/rabbi-who-founded-kidney-donation-organization-seriously-ill-with-coronavirus/

this rabbi is in bad shape allegedly.

his kidney donor organization was under investigation in 2017 for organ trafficking.

'corona' in israel is a cover for bloodsucking vampires to die blaming corona.

in jewish communities outside israel jews are dying by the hundreds,only in israel they don't die from corona.

only in antwerp(belgium) where most of the anti zionist jews live,there's very few corona

these vampires will die under cover of corona,or won't be mentioned at all.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:56 pm

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/israel/jerusalem/rothschild-foundation-donates-4-2-million-to-hebrew-u-coronavirus-research/2020/04/13/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hadassah-says-hebrew-u-must-take-over-funding-of-medical-schools/

and Fabio Wajngarten(bolsonaro's sidekick) is member of international board of directors of Haddasah jerusalem.

hadassah just decided last week not to finance other medical schools,so rothschild will.

all bullshit.

It's all a coverup for the childtrafficking,childmurder,cannibalism ,eugenics and other satanic operations of israeli hospitals run by the govt.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:31 pm

just a reminder:

in lebanon,syria ,egypt,jordan,west bank and gaza(around 130 million people) there are hardly any 'corona virus' cases.

in israel everybody locked up(6 million jews) ,and they have thousands of cases,panic ,martial law,no govt.

arabs are under occupation ,and there is nothing going on.

israel is preparing for something very serious.

i think the country is gonna be cancelled.

the population will go to china ,argentina or guatemala

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:34 pm

https://www.timesofisrael.com/8-healthy-births-four-wrenching-separations-at-first-covid-19-maternity-ward/

babies are being separated from their mothers at birth by force because of 'corona'

Israeli population has become zombyfied slaves.

no chance ,they're dead.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:43 pm

rabbi's in europe and USA dying like there's no tomorrow.

this vampire was the head of a girls school:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/avrohom-pinter-a-prominent-london-rabbi-dies-of-coronavirus/

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:46 am

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/32-die-of-coronavirus-in-Jewish-nursing-home-in-Massachusetts-624693

131 dead in israel.

thousands outside israel,all in clusters ,lot's of rabbi's.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:56 pm

Just following the daily news is a way to get lost.

In big lines I see this:

corona is a hoax,many different countries are using different tactics to get something out of it.

most countries knew long before what was coming.

Bill Gates chipping vaccine story is not gonna work ,gates is just a tool.he's acting.

if he would be clever he would be silent now,nobody likes him.

i see the completely messed up corona virus tactics of many western countries as something done on purpose.

no way you can lock up the population for a year or more,after you took their jobs,their freedom ,and forces them to social distancing,when there's only some old peeps dying in numbers that are not abnormal.

this is by design to make the population very angry.

they are gonna have to blame somebody.

the ones locking them up and wanting to chip them are 'nazi's '.

then they come to who controls the banks,the money, the media,hollywood, politicians.

and that's jews.

I've been following what happens in Israel and jewish communities outside israel:

It's messy,Israel is the country who takes this corona virus bullshit more serious than anybody else.

they have the cure,the vaccine ,the mossad is stealing medical equipment all over the planet,they are the best country to tackle this virus,and it's all bullshit.

therefore I conclude that Israel and the huge Zio psyop industry worldwide is in deep shit,and the outcome will be this:

jews will not be safe anywhere,when peeps find out it's 'them' who want everybody locked up,unemployed,unarmed,chipped and vaccinated,pushing these tactics through politicians,hollywood,doctors,media,press and tv.

Israel as a functioning country is finished within months.

part of population wants to run away,but the govt won't let them.

tens of thousands will be arrested and held inside their homes or in jail.

yesterday 2000 peeps protesting with black flags in tel aviv,keeping 2 meters distance.

So this mess is by design ,but it's not gonna work to lock everybody up like slaves.

there will be backlash,somebody has to be blamed, and it's by design.

CHAOS ,ordo ab chao.

what comes next is guessing:

another 'virus' second wave, economic collapse,big boom in middle east, some new big Event.

We're in the middle of a huge psyop,

roth and rock are fighting over who will be in charge later.

untill then we are being played big time.

taking things too serious,believing anything you're being fed by media and alternative media ,is a waste of time now.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:13 pm

https://www.timesofisrael.com/riot-in-jerusalem-haredi-area-over-virus-regulations-girl-hit-by-police-grenade/

police throws stun granade against 7 year old jewish orthodox girl during protests in jerusalem.

While 2000 'left wing' protesters have permission to protest in tel aviv,religious jews are locked up in their houses arrested and shot at.

Israel knows that torah jews are the biggest threat to ziostan ,that's why they have to disappear and die.

just like in WW2 the holohoax where almost all victims were mostly religious anti zionist jews.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur not logged in on Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:52 pm

childless Serpent and bloodslurper Yoav Harari,and his husband ,writer and historian give $ 1 million to WHO because USA doesn't want to give money to this chinese organisation of eugenicists..

shachalnur not logged in

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:05 pm

It's not within current COVID topic but still, I'm interested in your opinion as I consider you, shachalnur, as well informed regarding this. You probably missed my question while ago so I will just paste it here:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Btw, what's your opinon on this, shachalnur (or others interested in the topic)?

A few days ago we have quite interesting debate on Twitter related to Judaism, zionism etc. Some interesting claims from anti-zionist participants were maid:

Zippy 🌹 🇵🇸
@YourFriendZippy
·
Dec 20
Judaism was first practised by Arabs in Mesopotamia  in the Abbasid Calipahte from 8th century AD and the Rabbinic and Karaite Jews crystallised in the 10th C. through efforts by Saadya Gaon.

or

Cigarro Cubano
@cubanomaduro
·
Dec 20
I have no issues with Torah Jews and their beliefs, each is entitled to their own beliefs, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Judaism (partly) adopted Hebrew texts/prophets, and adopted the people as their own. That doesn't make Judeans into Jews though.

We even reached 1st/2nd century and Simeon Bar Kokhba. By Torah Jews his uprising is usually described as another example of oaths transgression:

"In the year 130 CE, Simeon Bar Kochba led a Jewish revolt against Rome and established a Jewish kingdom. This is another one of the cases listed by the Midrash when the oaths were transgressed. The Talmud (Sanhedrin 93b) says that when the Jewish Sages of that time realized that Bar Kochba was not the messiah, they killed him, putting a stop to his revolt."

He was seen as messiah and, thus, he tired to re-establish the kingdom. Rabbi Akiva gave him name "Bar Kokhba" - Son of Star.

The opinion of the participant was:

Cigarro Cubano
@cubanomaduro
·
Dec 20
It was a Judean revolt, not "Jewish". "Judean" is a geographical reference, whose inhabitants in Jesus' time were all black people, including Judahites, Benjaminites, Levites, Edomites and other Hebrews. 1/2

Cigarro Cubano
@cubanomaduro
·
Dec 20
Those amongst them who were faithful to Hebrew prophets, were also faithful to Jesus. hence not Jews. The remainder (including 'pharisees') were polytheists, ergo not Jews either. 2/2

What's your take on this?

I always considered Judaism as one of the earliest, if not the earliest, monotheist religions. There were some interesting arguments rised, outside of my knowledge. Even if I'm not lazy to learn informations about such not widely known personas as Bar Kokhba I can't make my mind over this. What's your take, my friend?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 on Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:38 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote: what's your opinon on this, shachalnur (or others interested in the topic)?

A few days ago we have quite interesting debate on Twitter related to Judaism, zionism etc. Some interesting claims from anti-zionist participants were maid: [....] I always considered Judaism as one of the earliest, if not the earliest, monotheist religions. There were some interesting arguments rised, outside of my knowledge.

The first monotheism afaik was preached under Amenhotep IV > Akhenaten about 1400 BC.
Judaism evolved and changed over the millenia, this seems to be clear.
Yes, during the Abbasid dynasty there flourished the schools of Pumbadita and Sura in Mesopotamia, but even they are older and go back to about 200 AD.
If you want to make a difference between the Hebrew texts and the Jews, even this is not old enough. The Hebrew texts were finished in Mesopotamia under the Chaldaean or Neo-Babylonian dynasty (625 - 535 BC). There is a possibility, that the Hebrew texts were taken over by different people, but not afterwards. Under the Persian Akhaimenid dynasty these Jews got permission from the Shah-in-Shah to create a Jewish state in the place, were Israel is now. But it is not clear under which Shah-in-Shah or in what century. It could be the 5th or the 4th century BC. The texts about this "return" are not written in Hebrew, they are written in Aramaic: the books of Esra and Nehemia. At this time these Jews were clearly monotheistic, because the Greeks and Romans wrote about this problem. There were immediately fights between different groups (Maccabaeans etc.). One group even fled to Egypt and got permission by the Ptolemees to build a temple. There were differences in the Hebrew texts, one was brought from Mesopotamia and another one was the Samaritanian one. If they would not have been monotheistic, Christianity would also not be monotheistic.
But in the Hebrew texts there are clear indications about polytheistic beliefs. Under king Hiskia of Juda (ca. 750 - 700 BC) there were monotheistic reforms. This is the same time, when in Egypt under the 25th dynasty (ca. 750 - 650 BC) the god Amun was worshipped exclusively. So there was a general trend to monotheism. But this was reversed in the late 7th century again in Egypt and Juda.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:43 am

if it comes to the Q crowd,the people in the know,there's one important point.

the question why Trumpo is having so many swamp creatures right next to him.

Trust the plan, keep your friends close, enemies closer etc.

So the border is for example: Will Trumpo support Gates with his vaccine and chipping enterprise?

Well today there's bad news,and even the Q crowd is not sure what to think anymore:

https://twitter.com/Inevitable_ET/status/1251282049270534144

Trumpo announces close collaboration with the Gates foundation on tests for corona.

if this is real ,it's what most suspect:

Q is there to keep the opposition quite ,at home eating popcorn saying kek kek kek al day,untill bill gates comes to chip them ,

trust the plan,idiots.

It looks like amazing polly,who I consider a real person with a functioning brain,doesn't trust the plan anymore as well.

that's the real litmus test,is Trump just another version of the Swamp?.

And right now trump is failing on this front.

still I think they'll miscalculate:

If the Q crowd wakes up in time ,you'll have around 20-30 million very angry Rednecks,armed to the teeth.

not trusting any plans anymore ,not from the dems not from the trumpo spyop.

Same could happen in Europe:govt's can overplay their hand,because they are not in control enough.

The fact this psyop is not run by the usual suspects in coordination(Roth and Rock) ,it's more about creating Chaos than anything else.

Instead of coordinated virus release,lockdown roll out , economic crash,vaccines and the whole world being phucked at the same time ,there's different agenda's.

So ,I'm getting more and more optimistic about this,it looks more and more like the snake is starting to eat it's own tail.

That would be nice.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:15 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:It's not within current COVID topic but still, I'm interested in your opinion as I consider you, shachalnur, as well informed regarding this. You probably missed my question while ago so I will just paste it here:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Btw, what's your opinon on this, shachalnur (or others interested in the topic)?

A few days ago we have quite interesting debate on Twitter related to Judaism, zionism etc. Some interesting claims from anti-zionist participants were maid:

Zippy 🌹 🇵🇸
@YourFriendZippy
·
Dec 20
Judaism was first practised by Arabs in Mesopotamia  in the Abbasid Calipahte from 8th century AD and the Rabbinic and Karaite Jews crystallised in the 10th C. through efforts by Saadya Gaon.

or

Cigarro Cubano
@cubanomaduro
·
Dec 20
I have no issues with Torah Jews and their beliefs, each is entitled to their own beliefs, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Judaism (partly) adopted Hebrew texts/prophets, and adopted the people as their own. That doesn't make Judeans into Jews though.

We even reached 1st/2nd century and Simeon Bar Kokhba. By Torah Jews his uprising is usually described as another example of oaths transgression:

"In the year 130 CE, Simeon Bar Kochba led a Jewish revolt against Rome and established a Jewish kingdom. This is another one of the cases listed by the Midrash when the oaths were transgressed. The Talmud (Sanhedrin 93b) says that when the Jewish Sages of that time realized that Bar Kochba was not the messiah, they killed him, putting a stop to his revolt."

He was seen as messiah and, thus, he tired to re-establish the kingdom. Rabbi Akiva gave him name "Bar Kokhba" - Son of Star.

The opinion of the participant was:

Cigarro Cubano
@cubanomaduro
·
Dec 20
It was a Judean revolt, not "Jewish". "Judean" is a geographical reference, whose inhabitants in Jesus' time were all black people, including Judahites, Benjaminites, Levites, Edomites and other Hebrews. 1/2

Cigarro Cubano
@cubanomaduro
·
Dec 20
Those amongst them who were faithful to Hebrew prophets, were also faithful to Jesus. hence not Jews. The remainder (including 'pharisees') were polytheists, ergo not Jews either. 2/2

What's your take on this?

I always considered Judaism as one of the earliest, if not the earliest, monotheist religions. There were some interesting arguments rised, outside of my knowledge. Even if I'm not lazy to learn informations about such not widely known personas as Bar Kokhba I can't make my mind over this. What's your take, my friend?

this is a very difficult subject,and official history is not very helpfull or trustworthy.

everybody has an agenda.

basically Judaism is monotheism and is about waiting for the messias ,who's supposed to come one day.

therefore an very long and incomplete list with false messiahs':

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_messiah_claimants

Every time one shows up ,tragedy hits.

Judaism is based on the old mesopotamian culture and religion,including a lot of dark stuff.

old religions were more about bad stuff than good things.

there were many jewish cults untill 1000,all claiming to be the real thing,including a huge amount of converted Khazars becoming jews in 700 ac and moving to western and northern europe.

around 1000 there was a serious rift and karaism became important as a reaction to the ever growing influence of rabbi's ,writing their sick shit in the Talmud.

in the end the Karaites(Judaism is a religion,the torah ,be a decent human being,wait for the messias and that's all) lost and the rabbi's took over,untill today.

sadly enough under a thin layer of decency ,there is a huge amount of really ugly stuff still hidden ,and not so
hidden ,in judaism.

Shabtai Zvi(sabbateans),Leo Frank (Frankists),Rothschild,Warburg,Leon Strauss ,Chabad and many others represent the satanic side of Judaism.

the side that believes their messias,lucifer,baphomet,shatan or whatever they call him, will come when the whole world is corrupt and evil.

it looks like the satanists are winning in judaism ,and most jews since WW2 have assimilated(left judaism) in silence and disgust(60% of jews in europe and usa assimilate).

Judaism is not a very peacefull religion right now,the religious streams are far apart,and call eachother heritics,so there's a serious crisis there as well.

80% of religious jews are not following judaism ,but zionism ,that has many ideas that are opposed to judaism.

most israeli's don't know what they're part of,they grew up in an asylum ,a laboratory,an artificial place with no real future besides everlasting wars and panic.

Israel didn't convince the world and the middle east ,they belong there and are not just a fremdkörper,doing the bidding for their masters in london and usa.

Israeli's know this ,they are trying to convince the world and themselves they have a right to be there,and they know they didn't convince anybody,and are dependent on importing fake jews for decades just to keep the numbers up.

still that place has nuclear bombs,and a soft landing is not to be expected.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:55 pm

israeli newspapers are trying to show that it's mainly hasidic (Haredi)sects that are getting ill and die from corona.

they are mixing orthodox groups that normally don't even talk to one another.

now there's a satmar grand rabbi ill taitelbaum,but in good health ,72 years old.

these tests are fake anyway,so being ill from corona is definitely not the same as dying from it.

they mix this news with dying rabbi's from other sects,that are fake jews,zionism goes against the Torah.

Untill now i haven't found a rabbi dying from corona from the satmar or neturei karta sects(these are the most verbal antizionists)

Rabbi's dying are CHABAD and zionist national religious sects.

I feel like we're going for another round of so called Holocaust.

an effort to finish off the only real judaism left; religious and non religious anti zionist jews.

it was always anti zionist jews that are a problem for israel and the zio psyop.

that's why they're being locked up , imprisoned ,and their communities destroyed.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/as-virus-hits-tight-knit-haredi-communities-rabbis-among-first-to-fall-ill/

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/how-new-york-hassidic-communities-have-been-buffeted-by-coronavirus-624896

two articles mixing orthodox ,trying to blame satmar and neturei karta for the bloodsucking childmurdering vampire behaviour that's killing so many rabbi's and jewish billionairs.

you're seeing the elimination of what's left of real judaism ,

after that there's only zionism left ,and that's not judaism but closer to Satanism.

orthodox jews know this.

I think it won't take much time untill satmar and neturei karta will explain what modern zio judaism is : satanism.

Actually NKUSA already explained on their site what zionism is and what zionism did in ww2 ,namely killing millions of real jews.

modern judaism is commiting suicide,and that's good.

they shouldn't call it judaism ,but what it is: Satanism.

reminder: Rabbi's and other assorted famous billionaires dying now are blooddrinking vampires given the opportunity to commit suicide ,under cover of "corona"

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:55 am

Thank you for your input regarding my question. I see it similary, even without your more detalied knowing.

At firs I ant to conclude my dispute with Zippy and Cubano. We came to same end as we, after all, agreed that find origins of Judaism and when it started is not easy at all and is affected by personal believes. What was important was that we came, regardless the path we took, to the same conslusion - zionism is abomination and direct opposition of Judaism.

Your description of the current state of Judaism is quite well. It seems to be absorbed by the zionist entity. However, people as rabbi Shapiro hold the flag.
Righ now I'm too lazy to look for the correct names but your description of current Judaism state reminds me old story of just a few dfenders of Judaism facing the betrial of the most. It's probably quite known story but I can't put in details atm...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 on Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:20 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Thank you for your input regarding my question. I see it similary, even without your more detalied knowing.

At firs I ant to conclude my dispute with Zippy and Cubano. We came to same end as we, after all, agreed that find origins of Judaism and when it started is not easy at all and is affected by personal believes. What was important was that we came, regardless the path we took, to the same conslusion - zionism is abomination and direct opposition of Judaism.

Your description of the current state of Judaism is quite well. It seems to be absorbed by the zionist entity. However, people as rabbi Shapiro hold the flag.
Righ now I'm too lazy to look for the correct names but your description of current Judaism state reminds me old story of just a few dfenders of Judaism facing the betrial of the most. It's probably quite known story but I can't put in details atm...

What I have written is just, where I agree with mainstream textbook knowledge, not where I disagree. Being an Ancient Historian and Egyptologist, this is my area of expertise and I can check all the sources myself and I am fully aware, that there are agendas involved.
Just to tell you this: Even the Israeli archaeologists Finkelstein and Silberman 2001: The bible unearthed had to admit, that they could not find any proof in the earth in modern-day Israel for the events told in the Hebrew texts. This was a serious hit for the Zionist agenda. So they concluded, everything was just a little bit smaller than told in the texts, just because they could not find anything. But this is not the whole truth. Starting before WWI and excavating till WWII a German group of archaeologists were working in the North Syrian and Southern Turkish region in a place called Samal. There they found a small state called in the inscriptions "Jahudia" and alle the royal names agreed with the Hebrew texts and Assyrian sources. This was common knowledge among German Ancient Historians these days. But after WWII the excavation permit was taken away from the Germans and given to the University of Chicago. The result is clear. No one is talking about a state "Jahudia" in this region anymore, because anything that could possible undermine the Zionist claim is considered "Anti-Semitism". So the Hebrew texts must describe the region of the Zionist entity of "Israel".
The other thing is chronology. According to the current textbook chronology a creation of Judaism under the Abbasid dynasty is impossible, it must be under the Neo-Babylonian dynasty at the latest, but... This chronology depends on the Greek chronology. And personally doubt the Greek chronology. When they translated the Hebrew texts into Greek (the so called Septuaginta) the extended the chronology for the creation of the world. This is common knowledge. But I am convinced, that they extended the chronology in the 13th century again by pushing back in time the great classical era of Greece at about 1000 years. By doing so they doubled the Persian dynasty (Akhaimenids and Sassanids). By doing this calculation I did not think about the Jews, but this could solve the problem with the Abbasid dynasty. But this is just my personal crazy idea.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 on Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:28 am

The topic is very complex. So I would like to add one more point. The Abbasid dynasty is a problem also from a different perspective. From the Akhaimenid over the Seleukid, Parthian, Sassanid and Umayyad dynasties Aramaic was the language, that was used as lingua franca in the Middle East. But under the Abbasid dynasty Arabic was officially pushed as the new language for the Middle East. This means, that at this time as the latest the Quran was finished. There are many theories, how the Quran came into being, but this is the latest possible time. Muslims of course would disagree and put it even before the Umayyad dynasty. And in the Quran all the stories told in the Hebrew texts are told also, especially the Exodos story. This means, that the Tora must be older. But the version told in the Quran is very strange and is only similiar to the version told by the Mandaeans in Southern Iraq. The big difference is, that the story of Moses/Musa is connected with the story of Jesus/Isa. The connection is the sister of Moses and the mother of Jesus: Mary/Maryam. And the location is different, not so much in the Quran, more in the stories of the Mandaeans: The people of Israel is not leaving from Egypt, but from a place in Mesopotamia, either the Kurdish mountains or a place south of Babylon, called Misr/Mizraim and they are migrating south to the yam al suf (the Sea of Reeds), that is clearly localized in the marshes of Southern Iraq. During the migration there is a split in the group, one is following Isa and one is following Musa.
So if you reserve the term "Judaism" for the post-Abbasid times, how would you call the prae-Abbasid times? That there are differences and changes are clear, but it is just a name.
I think, that (at least) one group migrated from Mesopotamia/Babylonia to the place where the modern entity of Israel is. They called it a "return", but the Hebrew texts can be localized in different areas. One group went to Adiabene (Northern Syria) and another group went to Yemen. The group in "Israel" localized "Mizraim" in Egypt. That is, why the Greeks translated it in the Septuaginta with Aigyptos. But actually, mizr or mizraim just means "fortress at the border" and it can be anywhere (There are many different "mizrs" even in early Arabic language). The interpretation "Egypt" just served their agenda as it is still serving the Zionist agenda.

Sorry for writing so long, I am very interested in this topic and you have to consider many different perspectives to understand the problem, you have raised.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:56 pm

https://www.timesofisrael.com/48-dead-at-ny-jewish-nursing-home-where-carers-say-they-wear-trash-bags-report/

officially just 37 death ,but could be up to 57 dead in one old peeps house for jews.

57 in one old peeps house,that's the kind of numbers for jews outside israel.

thousands of dead jews outside israel(7 million jews),while in Israel(6.5 million jews) you have less than 200 dead for corona bullshit.

it will take a while untill the real reason will be clear.

and when it will ,jews won't be safe anywhere.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:38 pm

https://www.timesofisrael.com/behind-pm-cited-study-showing-israel-is-safest-place-a-rabbit-hole-of-weirdness/

weirdo stuff to say the least.

as i said ,the whole way Israel is tackling this corona bullshit, is bulshit.

it looks like there's more behind it.

a rare look into Eugenics Laboratory Israel ,from the the horse's mouth.

it also shows a certain desperation from nethanyahu.

this will come out ,and many israeli's will be very angry.

Why would he take such a risk ,unless there's a lot more playing in the background.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:58 pm

feels more and more like a trap.

corona? govts say: panic.

most people believe it and panic.

pandemic is over fast.and peeps wake up to what nonsense this is.

peeps get angry ,then very angry.

they don't want to be out of job ,out of work ,locked up and chipped by bill gates.

everybody wakes up ,even the ones that screamed loudest that we're all gonna die from corona.

everybody is a yellow vest,everybody is a rebel,everybody fights for his freedom against bill gates,soros and the NWO .

We've got the NWO on the run...Chaos everywhere

and then....we'll get the next psyop.

no way that this Event201 coronavirus bullshit was THE Event to chip us all and make us slaves.

it stinks ,just like the Q psyop ,it stinks like hell.

By looking at israel we might see what it is ,and get some early warning.

This is all fake.

It's a trap.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:20 am

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/apr/19/novak-djokovic-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-tennis

novak djokovic is against vaccination ,and will have trouble getting back in competition.

is everybody aware that not taking the vaccine might mean you can not work ,not shop or go outside?

are you aware that the vaccineplans are actually a declaration of war on you and me?

will you fight or just line up?

I will fight it till the death,for myself and my kids.

lockdown and vaccinerefusers will be treated like jews in ww2

that's why i can't be in Europe ,my neighbours will hand my kids over to the govt just for the fun of it.

real heroes ,europeans ,just like in ww1 and ww2,with 10's of millions of dead.

idiots.

hopefully after this round of slaughter Europeans will find their spine and do something about their miserable slave existence.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:39 am

and this is how russia sees things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2vqjBtnltI&feature=emb_logo

basically what I've been saying and seeing for 8 years.

interesting to see this man sees TPTB behind this corona virus psyop as a way to attack china ,europe and ultimately russia.

it also means the russians see a chance to turn this around,and i agree.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:16 pm

serious problems with meat packaging plants in the USA.

many many workers,young and old have 'corona'

especially pork they slaughter and pack there.

I wonder what they've been mixing in the macdonalds hamburgers .

pigs eat everything ,also corpses.

talking about pigs:

symbolism is all: on independence day every israeli's will be in complete lockdown in their houses to stop the 'virius 'from spreading.

independence...

it's like ww2,no opposition ,nobody resists,ready for the cull.

like pigs.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:39 pm

Here's the Pope ,urging us all to become ........Vampires.

https://twitter.com/Pontifex/status/1252893657545531392

When we are in a state of sin, we are like "human bats" who can move about only at night. We find it easier to live in darkness because the light reveals to us what we do not want to see. But then our eyes grow accustomed to darkness and we no longer recognize the light.

spiritually this is the end of the vatican.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:52 pm

https://www.timesofisrael.com/monstrous-coalition-deal-neuters-knesset-should-judges-intervene-will-they/

next step in the fascist takeover of israel.

gantz the traitor signed an agreement wiyh nethanyahu for a new government.

but many of the agreements go against israel's so called Basic Laws,because the zionist enetity has no constitution.

that's a set of basic rules that is supposed to take care israel doesn't develop into a full fascist nazi endlösung state

they can't have a constitution because everything they do is satanic massmurdering Eugenics and has nothing to do with western democratic thinking.

there's already one rule where immigrants from africa ,without a passport,will have to give 20% of their income to the State,and they'll get it back when they leave israel.

that's legaly a problem and the Supreme court in israel has scrapped that law.

now the supreme court has to decide if this new govt agreement is not against most basic laws in israel.

by the time the israeli population is aware fo the size of gantz's betrayal,it's a bit too late.

together with gantz and ashkenazi(former generals) we have  amir peretz ,the so called remnant of labor(leftwing) party in israel.

he jumped over to bibi as well ,in a demonstration ot the population that there is nobody left to protect them ,they are now in the hands of a Secret service and army controlled society.

Amir peretz just lost more than 4 family members in marocco,from muh Corona(adrenochrome abuse,and probably stuck with HIV now.).

that's the reason he's jumping.

now all the old deep state powers in israel,once controlled by Rothschild have jumped over to the new pharao ,Rockefeller

peretz doesn't want the world to know the real reason for their deaths.

I expect a part of israeli's(antizionist orthodox,arabs and liberal LBGTQ and Pedo population from the state of tel aviv to rebel ,and mass arrests and disappearances are coming soon.

most of the LBGTQ and Pedo community will want to leave israel ,but they'll find out they can't,they're hostages.

have a good look at israel ,because the scenario there will be repeated in many countries in europe(belgium ,netherlands,france ,germany,england.italy ,spain etc ,all the countries under Rothschild central bank control)) and probably the USA.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:44 pm

https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law

Denmark is the first in Europe.

The governmant has the powers to FORCE the population to be tested ,quarentined and vaccinated.

They will use the police for this.

okay ,that sucks.

but is there an escape,can you fisically leave this heaven turning to hell?

so this is my point: people are locked up ,can't go anywhere,and don't resist.

that's really sick ,and if peeps don't wake up very fast,then so be it ,you'll be culled.

I've been warning corona is fake ,it was planned ,the whole fake theatre,there's another scenario.

bet even here nobody believed me.

now .please,if you live in any of the countries i mentined above ,get out with your kids.

go east as far as you can if you live in europe ,go south if you live in usa.

if you get locked up you're finished.

for centuries eurpeans thought they were highly developed gods,now it turns out they are the first ones to be enslaved and culled.

can this be stopped?

sure ,but not if even woke peeps believe MSM and governments and the psyop's they stuff down your throat.

psyop's like like coronavirus,and actually believe there is one person on the planet that died from a common cold causing 'virus'.

it's sheer fear and stupidity ,and anybody believing this has no survival instinct left.

anybody not gouig to the streets and rebel against this ,might as well take the vaccine,the chip , and die.

there' is really nothing to lose anymore.

Where I live the govt won't be able to force these things,because people have survival instinct ,and protect their children,and rebel when their lives and the lives of their family are in danger.

When the NWO Eugenicists show up here and want to hurt my kids,I'll shoot to kill ,even when the well meaning obeying civilized educated vampires are  snow white.

Fuck Denmark,fuck the psyops ,fuck the stupidity and fear of life  of westerners.

But that's my opinion.

Last edited by shachalnur on Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:13 am

shachalnur wrote:.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/rabbi-who-founded-kidney-donation-organization-seriously-ill-with-coronavirus/

this rabbi is in bad shape allegedly.

his kidney donor organization was under investigation in 2017 for organ trafficking.

'corona' in israel is a cover for bloodsucking vampires to die blaming corona.

in jewish communities outside israel jews are dying by the hundreds,only in israel they don't die from corona.

only in antwerp(belgium) where most of the anti zionist jews live,there's very few corona

these vampires will die under cover of corona,or won't be mentioned at all.

he's dead,

may he rot in hell forever.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/prominent-rabbi-who-founded-kidney-donation-organization-dies-of-covid-19/

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum