Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Theories

+8
Matjaz
Orange Man Bad
Profanity
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
Tamonten
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

World Theories - Page 8 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur 2 Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:21 am

in case of emergency, me speaks 7 languages,German is one of them.

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:20 am

OK, I often put links to German articles

But I have to say, I just can't do anything with ideas of Satanism etc. All remotely religious ideas are tools of the powerful to make and keep their power unquestionable. Since the 1990s, the two major religious groups have begun to set the two major religious groups against each other. 

I do not want to be a part of their crappy game. Rather than getting bogged down in the details of the game, I prefer to deal with the question of how to break their power. 

Part of their game is to make critical people run around in rabbit holes.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:08 am

Böhse Tante wrote:OK, I often put links to German articles

But I have to say, I just can't do anything with ideas of Satanism etc. All remotely religious ideas are tools of the powerful to make and keep their power unquestionable. Since the 1990s, the two major religious groups have begun to set the two major religious groups against each other. 

I do not want to be a part of their crappy game. Rather than getting bogged down in the details of the game, I prefer to deal with the question of how to break their power. 

Part of their game is to make critical people run around in rabbit holes.

I don't think, we are ruled by Satanists. I think, the dominant group is using Satanism and Paedophilia to corrupt the would-be rulers. They can black-mail them and they have to do, what they are told, or they don't become President or what ever.

I also don't think, they love Islam and want to change Central-Europe into a Muslim region. First they have weakened the Europeans, now they let in aggressive Muslims (who would be in prison in their home countries) and tell us, we have to accept this. But some will not accept this. And they know this. They just want to put group against group till civil war. If we fight each other, we don't fight them.

This article, you have posted of this former employee at the German federal parliament, explains it very well. But I think this is the last step and peak of modern interest-driven banking capitalism. These internet companies (Microsoft, Facebook etc.) reminded me on the contribution IBM made for concentration camps in Germany. Hopefully we get a big revolution now.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:18 pm

looks to me like they're giving up on joe biden.

wouldn't be surprised if they withdraw his candidacy before the elections.

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:01 pm

oops .no more posting without logging in?

Do you have problems with posting? News to me, gonna check if so. Glad to see the bump was not so hard and you remembered your logging info eventully.

Very Happy

Welcome back, btw.

World Theories - Page 8 3077205713

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:25 pm

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:oops .no more posting without logging in?

Do you have problems with posting? News to me, gonna check if so. Glad to see the bump was not so hard and you remembered your logging info eventully.

Very Happy

Welcome back, btw.

yup weird ,

it says I'm not allowed to post on this(any) thread.

Gonna check it tomorrow. Seems as some upgrade was put in effect by provider. I tried to post as unregistered, from different browser, and I din't see even table where tu put my psot. Thank's for head up!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Profanity Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:19 am

So, I always say "The world has gone mad"

Now I'm thinking it's all part of the plan, The LGBTQ, The "Gender Neutral" shit and what not....Now it has dawned on me....This is NOT for OUR generation, It is for the "LAST GENERATION"

The generation that will be STERILE from the mandatory vaccinations.....From there it doesn't matter what gender you are, there will be no" higher purpose in life" for having children...a family unit.

And it wouldn't matter who you chose to spend your time with...Gender would mean nothing.

MY PREDICTION

If you have children or grandchildren under the child bearing age AFTER the vaccinations...You WON'T be seeing grandchildren or great grandchildren from them.

NOW everything makes sense....all the censoring across the platforms, "THEY" are ALL in on it.....The GREAT RESET....Population reduction on a grand scale.

Bill Gates a eugenicist, Who'd have thought !!!

Profanity

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:53 am

shachalnur wrote:.

tulsi gabbard.

forum for Young Global Leaders.

a forum created by Klaus Schwab,the actor from WEF.

another zio hoe controlled opposition tool.

Well, I quite like her. She was one of a few US politicians who actually visited Syria and Damascus (the other one was Richard Black I think). True is that she attended some zionist gatherings (Christians for Israel or such bullshit).

We can be sure about one thing - if you don't support zionist cause actively then you have zerro chance to even participate in president run, for example. You can play both sides though. And only after the election you can show for what you really stand for. But, for voters, it's Russian roulette then.

Or, off course, we can tear down the whole fucking, rotten to the core system.

I don't believe in voting btw...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:03 am

shachalnur wrote:...most have no idea how fokked up western people are in their bubble of luxury ,too much estrogen ,childhate,hate of life itself and egocentrism.
Don't believe the Mainstream's version of the "west."
I totally agree with your description of the problem tribe.
I'm curious as to where you live. However,
as this situation is worldwide, it matters little where.
WWG1WGA! Military tribunals will get no press coverage.
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:38 am

shachalnur wrote:

"Trust the plan"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Profanity Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:40 pm

I posted this on FB.....It has been censored already lol

Profanity

KneelB4Zod!, shachalnur and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:31 am

World Theories - Page 8 3070708466

The most of this is well known within "our circles", I guess. I need to admit there are some points I did not heard of yet. I'll surely check for more info.

I'm still wondering why "gladio" was banned on GLP. Any idea? It's well known operation from Cold War era. So why to blacklist such term?

World Theories - Page 8 1149841162

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:32 pm

I'm still wondering why "gladio" was banned on GLP. Any idea? It's well known operation from Cold War era. So why to blacklist such term?"

Maybe because:

The original Operation Gladio was(is) a Europe wide network of fascist "stay-behind" cells that NATO/CIA/MI6 trained to carry out bombings and assassinations
in the event of a Soviet invasion. Gladio B substituted Muslims for fascists, and continues to carry out false flag attacks in Europe and maybe elsewhere.
Sibel Edmonds summarizes the objective of Gladio B as “projecting U.S. power in the former Soviet sphere of influence
to access previously untapped strategic energy and mineral reserves for U.S. and European companies;
pushing back Russian and Chinese power; and expanding the scope of lucrative criminal activities, particularly illegal arms and drugs trafficking.”
Edmonds has stated that 9-11 was a Gladio/B Operation[ and that Osama Bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri worked with the key U.S. government officials for 3 months after 9/11
to coordinate false flag destabilization operations in the Caucus region.

Sibel Edmonds joined the FBI after 9-11 when they were very short of translators for Turkish languages.
This lack of staff hindered compartmentalisation. She has testified how compartmentalisation prevented agents on the ground from forming
a bigger picture of the intrigues they were involved in, but that she, as a translator, was better positioned to get an overview.
“The most important thing for people to get is we're not even looking at one big investigation, all these agents working together.
They were chopped up and divided, but because I worked in the central place... other agents were sending their material to me...
I was in this position to see all the dots being connected... These agents, while I was there, because I was the central person,
they started connecting the dots.” Sibel Edmonds

Exactly when the pro-active part of the secret armies mission was turned into a means for domestic counter-subversion is not clear.
At some point in the 1950s or 1960s there was a change in strategy that used the secret armies
not just to gather intelligence on these groups and individuals, but to destroy their support through violence.
Numerous terrorist outrages, from Turkey to Ireland, were instigated, provoked or simply carried out by members of the secret armies,
including numerous bombings in Italy and the assassination of Aldo Moro,

the Oktoberfest bombing in Munich and the Brabant Massacres in Belgium.
All forms of urban terrorism were perpetrated, often by neo-Fascists posing as Leftists,
in order to terrify the public, polarise public opinion and destroy support for mainstream Leftist political movements.
The process was a great success, ultimately contributing to the downfall of the Soviet Union
and ensuring that the policies chosen by the leaders of NATO countries
were in keeping with the overall trajectory desired by the Anglo-American establishment.

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:49 pm

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society;
and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies,
to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago
that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts
far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today,
there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions.

Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it.

And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security
will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.
That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control.

And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low,
civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent,
to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril.
In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy.
In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.

Today no war has been declared and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion.
Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe.
The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions,
then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger,"
then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions
by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy
that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence
on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections,
on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.
It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building
of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence,
economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published.
Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised.
No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.
It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

Nevertheless, every democracy recognizes the necessary restraints of national security
and the question remains whether those restraints need to be more strictly observed
if we are to oppose this kind of attack
as well as outright invasion."

John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York City
April 27, 1961

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

World Theories - Page 8 3070708466

The most of this is well known within "our circles", I guess. I need to admit there are some points I did not heard of yet. I'll surely check for more info.

I'm still wondering why "gladio" was banned on GLP. Any idea? It's well known operation from Cold War era. So why to blacklist such term?

World Theories - Page 8 1149841162

Weren't there talks about Gladio 2.0 a few years ago? When I look into what happened/happens in Germany, NSU or Breitscheidplatz Berlin (Dec. 2016) for example.

The same things are happening as with Gladio from the cold war period, e.g. RAF, the Oktoberfest attack or at the disco "La Belle" (which was pinned on Gaddafi). There are "witness deaths" and/or disappeared/destroyed files and evidence, (at least) German secret services have their fingers in it, etc. This cannot be a coincidence.

These topics are also discussed again and again in the German forum "Telepolis", also about the partial European cooperation, after all Anis Amri was shot dead a few days after the attack (attributed to him?) in Italy - quite coincidentally at the same place where the truck of the Polish driver had set off towards Berlin.

Ah yes, I forgot to mention, coincidentally there was also a witness from Israel at the square in Berlin. And, I can't remember which one it was, at another "event" there was also quite coincidentally ...

Therefore it was banned, you could find out the truth behind this whole shit.

Rolling Eyes Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:22 pm

(February 25, 2014) How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations
by Glenn Greenwald

Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics:
(1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and
(2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse
and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable.
To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends:
“false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else),
fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy),
and posting “negative information” on various forums.

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:39 pm

Happy New Year, shachalnur! Hopefully next year will be slightly better that this one...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:23 am

World Theories - Page 8 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:26 am

World Theories - Page 8 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:35 am

A new conspiracy theory formed earlier this year called “The Great Reset.”

That's a big BS, I remember talks about it years ago on GLP. Also you can find it on a search engine, the term has been around for several decades, afaik already in the 70s.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:25 am

Is there any info about deaths/complications after vaccinations in Israel? Question in German forum.

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:50 am

'covid is a biological weapon against the world'

LtGeneral McInerny claims to have  pelosi's laptop.

Amazing statements.

hold on to your underwear if this is true.

especially in countries where govts take covid seriously,cause you are at war without knowing .

this will be civil war everywhere,population against State.

me no trumpo fan ,the guy's Chabad,Satanic bastard, but this old general knows war.

Exercise care this guy is an associate of General Vallely ex US psychological warfare and a major player in the setting up of ISIS,Michael Aquino is also in this mix anything ex Pentagon I would not trust only deal with family friends and locals you can trust its all a show dont get caught up in it what they are doing this next week is identifying and dealing with all the dumb alpha males-dont be one

khnum

shachalnur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:52 pm

The secret of Nagasaki,secret history duration 50 minutes 43 seconds
Did you know Nagasaki in 1945 was the centre of Christianity in Japan
Did you know 30000 POW's died in the atomic blast
Have you heard of the Brotherhood of Death secret society that runs much of the USA
You probably know 3 world wars are planned,to these people human sacrifice is the way to achieve power.

Well worth watching

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, shachalnur and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:56 pm

Dress rehearsal for the police state
Very interesting German article, link in the comment from here:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Corona-Todesfaelle-Steigende-Uebersterblichkeit/Re-Corona-Tote-Schweden/posting-38197448/show/?nid=raA4sMWT

"The simulation of a Corona-like scenario 10 years ago recommended drastic restrictions on civil liberties.
by Rubicon's World Editorial

Back in 2010, a study was published that played out possible scenarios of a pandemic - one of which is remarkably similar to what is happening around the world right now. What should draw attention is the extent to which police-state controls and restrictions are celebrated in this study. Nearly ten years later, "Event 201" is taking place in Wuhan at the same time as the World Military Games, a "fictitious" exercise in case a pandemic actually occurs two months later - killing two birds with one stone: China and the recalcitrant people who don't want it the way they're supposed to."

https://www.rubikon.news/artikel/generalprobe-fur-den-polizeistaat

... Also about the ties to the economic developments in the years before.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:00 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:00 pm

Savages...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:58 pm

Scare and rule: How scaremongering is turning democracy into a "phobocracy".

https://de.rt.com/gesellschaft/112224-erschrecke-und-herrsche-wie-panikmache/

"The idea that scaremongering could play a central role in a liberal system was first suggested in the early 1950s by the German-American philosopher Leo Strauss, then professor of political philosophy at the University of Chicago."

I think the article is quite interesting to understand the "psychology" behind the politics.

Further thoughts from me on the psychological underpinnings of US politics:

How very different most US Americans are ticking has struck me since the time I read and then wrote on GLP. It had made me wonder a lot and I thought about what could be the reason. In my opinion, permanent propaganda alone could not be the cause of this hysterical paranoia.

Compared to Germany and a large part of Europe, however, there is a very decisive difference, and that is religiosity. Normally there is a strong inverse correlation between GDP and religiosity, but here is the striking exception:

https://marx-forum.de/Forum/gallery/index.php?image/1080-wer-betet-und-warum/

The great "exceptionalist" stands out here abundantly clear.

But that is not the only difference. I am not religious, but had traditionally attended church and religious education. Most of them were about the life and work of Jesus. Strong emphasis was placed on the speeches and parables, especially the thoughts "Love your neighbour as yourself". "Love your enemies" or "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven". It was just a lot about the " Joyful Message", about forgiveness and the love of God as well as interpersonal ones.

This part is apparently not seen at all in many churches (sects?) in the USA. Almost everything revolves around "God's laws" and revelation. The latter was only mentioned in passing in our religious education classes. The emphasis in the US is clearly on the threat of a punishing God.

Unfortunately, the evangelical apocalyptics have meanwhile spread further here, too. There are reports from dropouts who report massive pressure up to psychological terror in their religious communities. I only hope that this foreign-culture filth will finally be combated in Germany. This shit is the best fertiliser for further brainwashing to make people ready for total dictatorship, which they then even see as "liberation".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:08 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Scare and rule: How scaremongering is turning democracy into a "phobocracy".

https://de.rt.com/gesellschaft/112224-erschrecke-und-herrsche-wie-panikmache/

"The idea that scaremongering could play a central role in a liberal system was first suggested in the early 1950s by the German-American philosopher Leo Strauss, then professor of political philosophy at the University of Chicago."

I think the article is quite interesting to understand the "psychology" behind the politics.

Further thoughts from me on the psychological underpinnings of US politics:

How very different most US Americans are ticking has struck me since the time I read and then wrote on GLP. It had made me wonder a lot and I thought about what could be the reason. In my opinion, permanent propaganda alone could not be the cause of this hysterical paranoia.

Compared to Germany and a large part of Europe, however, there is a very decisive difference, and that is religiosity.  Normally there is a strong inverse correlation between GDP and religiosity, but here is the striking exception:

https://marx-forum.de/Forum/gallery/index.php?image/1080-wer-betet-und-warum/

The great "exceptionalist" stands out here abundantly clear.

But that is not the only difference. I am not religious, but had traditionally attended church and religious education. Most of them were about the life and work of Jesus. Strong emphasis was placed on the speeches and parables, especially the thoughts "Love your neighbour as yourself". "Love your enemies" or "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven". It was just a lot about the " Joyful Message", about forgiveness and the love of God as well as interpersonal ones.

This part is apparently not seen at all in many churches (sects?) in the USA. Almost everything revolves around "God's laws" and revelation. The latter was only mentioned in passing in our religious education classes. The emphasis in the US is clearly on the threat of a punishing God.

Unfortunately, the evangelical apocalyptics have meanwhile spread further here, too. There are reports from dropouts who report massive pressure up to psychological terror in their religious communities.  I only hope that this foreign-culture filth will finally be combated in Germany. This shit is the best fertiliser for further brainwashing to make people ready for total dictatorship, which they then even see as "liberation".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

This is not true. There is a clear divide in Christian countries between Catholic and Protestant countries (Not to talk about Orthodox countries). In Catholic countries the GDP is low and in Protestant countries the GDP is high. This correlation was observed and described by the economist Max Weber in his Die protestantische Ethik und der Geist des Kapitalismus (1904 and 1905) (Protestant Ethics and the Spirit of Capitalism). The reason is, that Protestants believe, that it is shown during lifetime, whether someone is chosen by god or not and this is shown in his economical success. This "being chosen by god" is close to Jewish ideas. And it is no surprise, that in Protestant countries Jews were given citizens rights very early and taking interest rates was allowed also. All the possessions of the church were confiscated and integrated into the economical circulation. Everything was privatized. Being poor was considered personal failure. "Progress" was promoted as an idea. "Liberalism" started from there. Interest rates and creating money out of nothing was compared to "creatio ex nihilo", the way god had created the earth. In this logic, the bankers and hedge fund managers are doing "god's work".

This is a perversion of religion.

Maybe needless to say, that I was also shocked, when I was reading GLP. The other side might be extreme, but it still shows this way of thinking.
It is no coincidence, that in 1620 the Puritans (extreme Protestants) fled from England, that was ruled at this time by the Catholic Stuarts.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:53 pm

I am not exactly familiar with the different strands of Protestantism, I thought until now that this extreme form was based on Calvinism. Since I come from a family that descends from French Huguenots and they also dominate the Protestant church in the region (southern Saarland), I can only say that this attitude is absolutely foreign to me. For us, it was mostly about the good deeds of Jesus, about love, understanding and forgiveness. How else could the "evangelical" seem so strange, wrong and perverse to me?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:20 am

Böhse Tante wrote:I am not exactly familiar with the different strands of Protestantism, I thought until now that this extreme form was based on Calvinism. Since I come from a family that descends from French Huguenots and they also dominate the Protestant church in the region (southern Saarland), I can only say that this attitude is absolutely foreign to me. For us, it was mostly about the good deeds of Jesus, about love, understanding and forgiveness. How else could the "evangelical" seem so strange, wrong and perverse to me?

These "Evangelicals" are not restricted to US or to the Calvinists. There were several movements of this kind in Germany and England from the 16th century onwards (Täufer, Empfindsamkeit etc.). At the moment their center in Germany is in "Schwaben" (between Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria). In the US they are talking about several "awakenings".
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next