Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India/Pakistan conflict

+3
Humanity Blows
boris
KneelB4Zod!
7 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 6 Empty Re: India/Pakistan conflict

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:16 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:39 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:15 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:21 pm

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:23 pm

Link to tweet since it's not posting right and isn't letting me edit it :

https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1101471577617633280

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:38 pm

HB:

F. Jeffery has an eye symbol behind his Twitter name. You have to remove it from the HTML code. That's why his embeded tweets are not seen correctly. All such special symbols (flags, smilies etc.) must be removed from the HTML code. Most of them interrupt the post.

However, once removed from the code, they are visible correctly again when you embed the tweet.

Smile

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:44 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:50 pm

F. Jeffery@Natsecjeff · 1 hod.
Pakistani official says Pak is carrying out an investigation on the "eco-terrorism" carried out by India on Pakistani soil when Indian jets bombed trees in Pakistan on Tuesday. Pakistani official says it's not acceptable to bomb trees of another country. Not kidding, this is real

Also reports that Pakistan decided to postpone pilot's extradition to India without any specific date provided.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:F. Jeffery@Natsecjeff · 1 hod.
Pakistani official says Pak is carrying out an investigation on the "eco-terrorism" carried out by India on Pakistani soil when Indian jets bombed trees in Pakistan on Tuesday. Pakistani official says it's not acceptable to bomb trees of another country. Not kidding, this is real

Also reports that Pakistan decided to postpone pilot's extradition to India without any specific date provided.

Thanks for letting me know about that code. Smile

Last edited by Humanity Blows on Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:34 pm

I wonder if they will keep delaying his release, wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:45 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:58 pm

Live from the India/Pakistan border
http://www.reuters.tv/l/P00T/2019/03/01/view-at-border-post-ahead-of-expected-release-of-indian-pilot

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:11 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:14 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:53 pm

Frankly Speaking
‏@occupiedbypak
9m9 minutes ago

Heavy firing in #LoC , India using
short range missile in Nakyal and Samani Sector. 3 civilian casualties in #Nakyal so far.

https://twitter.com/occupiedbypak/status/1101538315378065411

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:55 pm

DRKNURPAKT2
@drknurpakt2
1 hod.
#Kashmir : 4 Indian Troops including Officer killed , 8 including Commandant injured in Gunfight in Kupwara District.
Details Say 2 Soldiers were killed in Surprise Attack when a Militant Pretending to be Dead Open Fire on them .
2 Militants were also killed.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:56 pm

ELINT News
@ELINTNews
33 min.
#BREAKING: At least 7 dead reported in Pakistan (reportedly 2 Pakistani soldiers & 5 Pakistani civilians) from Indian heavy shelling using 155mm artillery shells along the LoC, multiple other civilians wounded in India also- @Natsecjeff

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:01 pm

Looks like they released Indian pilot already?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:24 pm

F. Jeffery
@Natsecjeff
20 min.
BREAKING:

Over two dozen Pakistani civilians injured in heavy Indian shelling along LoC in Poonch, Battal, Tatta Pani, Teetri Not, Darra Sher Khan, Nakyal, Abbaspoor areas.

It looks like it's heating up again. I was afraid that India will escalate military ops immediately after the pilot's return. Seems it's happening now.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:30 pm

If this is real, then holy shit.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:36 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

If this is real, then holy shit.

Well I tend to

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 6 Tenor

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 6 1619689188

However, situation is deteriorating. No doubt about that:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:F. Jeffery
@Natsecjeff
20 min.
BREAKING:

Over two dozen Pakistani civilians injured in heavy Indian shelling along LoC in Poonch, Battal, Tatta Pani, Teetri Not, Darra Sher Khan, Nakyal, Abbaspoor areas.

It looks like it's heating up again. I was afraid that India will escalate military ops immediately after the pilot's return. Seems it's happening now.

I was expecting the same. This shit ain't over, not by a long shot.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:43 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:F. Jeffery
@Natsecjeff
20 min.
BREAKING:

I was expecting the same. This shit ain't over, not by a long shot.

I hoped that Pakistani professionality defused the tensions. Indian reaction, with quite arrogant news headlines etc. signaled further escalation.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:44 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:45 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 6 5oxZ

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 6 5oxZ

Back to Yellow Alert for now. Still, he shouldn't be tweeting that in the first place.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:14 pm

Everyone can be wrong. We can be as well. Jeffery has great info all the time.

Hal is forum's member btw.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Everyone can be wrong. We can be as well. Jeffery has great info all the time.

Hal is forum's member btw.

I understand, but that tweet made my heart skip several beats. India/Pakistan conflict - Page 6 488967860

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum