Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India/Pakistan conflict

+3
Humanity Blows
boris
KneelB4Zod!
7 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 9 Empty Re: India/Pakistan conflict

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:10 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:F. Jeffery‏ @Natsecjeff · 4 min.
FLASH: Indian Air Force fighter jet MiG 21 crashes in Rajasthan's Nal

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/68318605.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

F. Jeffery‏ @Natsecjeff · 32 sek.
UPDATE: MiG-21 aircraft on a routine mission crashed today after getting airborne from Nal near Bikaner. The pilot of the aircraft ejected safely. Court of inquiry will investigate the cause of the accident. - @ANI

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:25 am

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 9 3700336097

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:38 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 9 3700336097

Why can't these bloody "smart" phone users keep the camera oriented in one direction only and stop twisting it about?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:51 am

Mr Badger wrote:

Why can't these bloody "smart" phone users keep the camera oriented in one direction only and stop twisting it about?

Hehe, I noticed this as well. Obviously the most of them thinks that it will be much better to turn their phone horizontally.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:18 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:14 am

F. Jeffery
@Natsecjeff
12 min.
This is not the same old India-Pakistan conflict

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-this-not-the-same-old-india-pakistan-conflict/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:59 pm

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
29 sek.
Pakistan ..Army and nation are ready for war, says Khan

https://muraselon.com/en/2019/03/pakistan-army-war-khan/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Muraselon News
@Muraselon
29 sek.
Pakistan ..Army and nation are ready for war, says Khan

https://muraselon.com/en/2019/03/pakistan-army-war-khan/

You would think that things would have calmed down by now. I can't remember the last time both sides have remained hostile to one another for this long.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:00 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
2 min.
BREAKING: Indian military claims to have shot down a Pakistani drone that entered its airspace.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:23 pm

Delete
@beepdelete
48 min.
@air_intel @hthjones @CivMilAir @Natsecjeff

Quite an interesting NOTAM issued in PAK.

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 9 D1T2jXPXQAY7oZX

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:39 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:16 pm

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:44 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:09 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
51 sek.
Indian military confirms deployment of nuclear subs amid rising tensions with #Pakistan https://aml.ink/j3Pem #India

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
51 sek.
Indian military confirms deployment of nuclear subs amid rising tensions with #Pakistan https://aml.ink/j3Pem  #India

Just when I think they're going to nuke each other, it seems to quiet down, until they start looking like they're going to nuke each other again. Razz

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:27 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 2 min.
Indian Navy Deploys Dozens Of Warships To ‘Prevent, Deter And Defeat Any Misadventure By Pakistan’ http://dlvr.it/R13hkk

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:28 pm

F. Jeffery
@Natsecjeff
3 min.
BREAKING:

CONFIRMED: Heavy clashes (heavy shelling & machine gunfire) ongoing between Pakistani and Indian armies right now at Nakyal, near Goi, Akhnoor & Sunderbani sectors.

This photo has been shared with me by a soldier posted on Pakistani side of LoC.

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 9 D19fz-rXQAECK7S

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:23 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:29 pm

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 9 Boy_th10

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:20 pm

Sumeet Warikoo
@sumeet_war
4 min.
Air Force jets hovering over jammu region.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:49 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 12 min.
Indian missile mistakenly hit its own chopper during confrontation with #Pakistan: report https://aml.ink/eTI0E #India

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:19 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
20 min.
Indian Air Force MiG-27 fighter jet crashes near #Pakistan border https://aml.ink/Noorr #India

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:19 pm

IndianDefenceUpdates‏ @defencealerts · 2 hod.
#BreakingNews : In a massive retaliation against #Pakistan's cross border shelling in Rajouri & Poonch, #IndianArmy has destroyed 7 #Pakistani posts across the #LoC.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:39 pm

Conflict News‏ @Conflicts · 2 min.
BREAKING: Five people were killed in a massive roadside bomb attack on a political convoy in India, police say, just two days before voting begins in the country's national election - @AFP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri May 03, 2019 7:06 pm

India-Pakistan nuclear exchange would 'immediately' kill 20 million people – Kashmir official https://sptnkne.ws/munU

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 9 3772302220

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 03, 2019 7:07 pm

Slovák wrote:India-Pakistan nuclear exchange would 'immediately' kill 20 million people – Kashmir official https://sptnkne.ws/munU

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 9 3772302220

I didn't hear much about the two laterly. Are they still fighting?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 06, 2019 1:49 pm

Gulistan News‏ @GulistanNewsTV · 2 hod.
#Pakistan Violates ceasefire along Line of Control in #Poonch. Heavy shelling in KG and Mankote sector of #Mendhar going on. Army retaliating effectively.

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 9 D539PF5UcAE11JB

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed May 15, 2019 6:55 pm

SCO considerably increases potential after India, Pakistan join - Patrushev

Afghanistan is main source of terrorism in SCO zone - Patrushev
http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?pg=9&id=902878

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed May 15, 2019 7:01 pm

Pakistani airspace to remain closed to flights for India https://sptnkne.ws/mzzV

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum