Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India/Pakistan conflict

+3
Humanity Blows
boris
KneelB4Zod!
7 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 3 Empty Re: India/Pakistan conflict

Post by Anon Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:23 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:28 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:29 pm

@Natsecjeff
1m1 minute ago

FLASH: Heavy clashes reported between Pakistani and Indian armies in Battal of Sunderbani sector (JK) along LoC. Shelling and firing ongoing.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:39 pm

@ELINTNews
6m6 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Indian PM has reportedly given Indian military forces a freehand with regards to the timing, place and how they want to move forward- via @CNNnews18

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:46 pm

Will be interesting to see which side Russia and China supports. I don't see Russia and China butting heads over this though, their relationship is pretty good last time I checked.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:52 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:09 pm

Anon wrote:@ELINTNews
6m6 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Indian PM has reportedly given Indian military forces a freehand with regards to the timing, place and how they want to move forward- via @CNNnews18

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:@ELINTNews
6m6 minutes ago

Sounds like they're going to be at war with one another before the end of the week at this rate.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:25 pm

@zerohedge
5m5 minutes ago

IRAN'S FOREIGN MINISTER ZARIF SPOKE ON PHONE WITH HIS PAKISTANI COUNTERPART, OFFERED MEDIATION BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN - ISNA

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:09 pm

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:16 pm

F. Jeffery
@Natsecjeff
38 sek.
FLASH: Narowal and Sialkot areas in Pakistan on HIGH ALERT.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:30 pm

F. Jeffery
@Natsecjeff
32 sek.
BREAKING:

Confirmed: Total blackout in several areas in Pakistan along LoC and the working boundary.

Also: One Pakistani civilian injured in Indian shelling few minutes ago in Tatta Pani sector, Dara Sher khan area, Pakistani side of LoC.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:05 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:07 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:10 pm

Kashmir Intel
‏@KashmirIntel

BREAKING: Pakistani and Indian armies are now exchanging heavy mortar shelling in Akhnoor sector of Jammu.

https://twitter.com/KashmirIntel/status/1100811095948677120

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:22 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:31 pm

Instant News Alerts
‏@InstaNewsAlerts
10m10 minutes ago

#BREAKING: All of #Pakistan’s Air Bases are at war alert levels— to use an easy-to-understand phrase. Full night vigil. Ground facilities including health and emergency facilities are red alert-@TalatHussain12

https://twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts/status/1100823113737003008

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:34 pm

Kashmir Intel
‏@KashmirIntel

BREAKING: Pakistan declares ‘Red Alert’ (war-level alert) for next 48 hours.

https://twitter.com/KashmirIntel/status/1100825544591986688

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:38 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:45 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

I don't recall DWS posting this frequently before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:49 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

That's because they haven't until now. India/Pakistan conflict - Page 3 3700336097

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:54 pm

Kashmir Intel
@KashmirIntel
24 min
BREAKING: Pakistan declares ‘Red Alert’ (war-level alert) for next 48 hours.

#Pakistan #Indian #Kashmir

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:55 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

That's because they haven't until now. India/Pakistan conflict - Page 3 3700336097

I'm seriously wondering about the impact any full blown Indo-Pak war is likely to have on the UK, especially in the Leeds / Bradford area, where there are huge Indian and Pakistani communities.
I lived up that way for a couple of years and the hatred Indians had for Pakistanis was barely concealed, it's also an area that has seen serious riots in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:58 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

I'm seriously wondering about the impact any full blown Indo-Pak war is likely to have on the UK, especially in the Leeds / Bradford area, where there are huge Indian and Pakistani communities.
I lived up that way for a couple of years and the hatred Indians had for Pakistanis was barely concealed, it's also an area that has seen serious riots in the past.

If war breaks out like it's looking like, you can damn well bet on there being riots in the streets between them, it won't be pretty I'm sure. I'd feel bad for anyone either living in those areas or near them.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:06 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:12 pm

Article here : https://defconwarningsystem.com/2019/02/27/nuclear-nightmare-india-and-pakistan-are-on-the-brink/

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:16 pm

@KazmiWajahat
5m5 minutes ago

Lots of military transport activity taking place at Rajkot airfield in Gujarat India. Foreign Minister of Pakistan Shah Mehmood Qureshi has asked the nation to stay alert tonight as India is expected to launch an offense from the southern belt of the coastal or desert region.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum