Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India/Pakistan conflict

+3
Humanity Blows
boris
KneelB4Zod!
7 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 4 Empty Re: India/Pakistan conflict

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:27 pm

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:28 pm

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:34 pm

DoC
@DocPakistan
30 sek.
#BREAKING:
PAKISTAN AIRFORCE FIGHTER JETS ACTIVE IN KARACHI RIGHT NOW
KARACHI, PAKISTAN

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:43 pm

Still no words to the media from India PM Narendra Modi. Also, on his twitter account he usually posts multiple times each day, but since the incident earlier today he has stopped posting.

https://twitter.com/narendramodi

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:46 pm

Anon wrote:Still no words to the media from India PM Narendra Modi. Also, on his twitter account he usually posts multiple times each day, but since the incident earlier today he has stopped posting.

https://twitter.com/narendramodi

At least he had the good sense to go quiet on social media, unlike some leaders we know who use it to spout rhetoric like school children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:10 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:36 pm

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:41 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:41 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Sotiri Dimpinoudis
@sotiridi
3 min.
#Update: Correction - This video above is from Karachi, Malir.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:06 pm

Begining of the thread:

https://twitter.com/asfandyarmir/status/1100792483800408066

Where are we at in nuclear South Asia? Some reactions. 1/n

Indian government’s focus on Pakistan trying to target military installations in its press conference and the subsequent readout on “vulgar display” of the captured pilot suggest that retaliation is still on the minds of India leaders. 2/n

Pushing India towards retaliation is a massively embarrassed Modi, BJP’s politics. But not just that. Some in Indian security circles will insist on “strategic” grounds, see current moment as emboldening future Pakistan strategy. 2/n

With Balakot pol damage undone & credibility of deterrent restored, Pakistan wants an end to hostilities. Imran Khan and Ghafoor were very conciliatory, avoided saying things that might provoke. IK still saying I am willing to talk terrorism is significant, off-ramp. 3/n

Interestingly, or strangely, Pak seems to be not engaging US. Key data point for me is Pompeo not speaking to Imran, Dunford not speaking to Bajwa. Both spoke to the wrong/less important people in Pakistan at this critical time. State, Pentagon know who runs the show in Pak. 4/n

What are India’s major options next? 1) More air strikes 2) Limited war some kms into Pak. Militating against both is Pak’s nuclear signal from yesterday, which I believe Pak sent to deter rapid Indian retaliation post it’s own planned retaliation, not for int’l intercession. 5/n

Also, I won’t be shocked if Modi’s faith in Indian service chiefs has taken a hit. Interceptors falling for PAF’s trap & captured pilot are terrible for his domestic politics, which has been a driver of hostilities post Pulwama. But loss of face may push him to try again. 6/n

Goes without saying, troubling, dangerous situation in South Asia. Nuclear South Asia has never been this close to a disaster. Kargil 1999 didn’t involve that explicit a nuclear signal; 2001/2002 was pretty bad but there were no planes going down. So really scary. 7/7

here qualifier which I missed is that political damage undone and deterrent restored in the heads of Pakistani leaders, I think. Not an absolute statement.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1100792480721788928.html?refreshed=yes

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:30 pm

voice of truth
@namo_namah23
55m55 minutes ago

Buzz in Delhi is Modi met the 3 chiefs & has ordered retaliation

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:45 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:00 am

video: Hq 16 SAM deployed in Karachi just now

update: Opsec... he deleted the tweet with video

See comments

https://twitter.com/search?q=Ali%20answers&src=typed_query

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:16 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:17 am

RT
@RT_com
5 hod.
In a case of total war both India & Pakistan would be able to inflict millions of casualties on each other’s densely populated cities within hours

https://www.rt.com/news/452471-india-pakistan-army-comparison/

And just imagine flood of refugees, espúecially from 1 billion India...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:37 am

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:47 am

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:31 am

Al-Masdar News‏ @TheArabSource · 5 min.
Pakistani envoy blames #US for 'emboldening' #India during #Kashmir escalation https://aml.ink/t1ah9 #Pakistan

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:43 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:20 am

Vincent Lee‏@Rover829 · 6 min.
Reuters: #Pakistan foreign minister says if release of downed #India pilot can help resolve #Kashmir tension, ready to consider it - Geo TV

Doom off

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:31 am

the Other place wrote:Modi looks weak. Pakistan entered their airspace, shot down two fighter jets, and captured a pilot, who was beaten and paraded in front of cameras. This comes on the heels of a number of scandals involving the air force. There have been investigations into corruption of the process of purchasing fighter jets, which ones to purchase and from what country. They had to make an emergency purchase of old MiG-29's from Russia that were in storage to fill gaps. Their Tejas aircraft was started in the 1980's but only now is completed and entering service. It's specs are top notch for the 1980's. The planes they are supposed to be buying are replacements for their old MiG-21's, the same the Vietnamese used in the Vietnam war. The two planes that were shot down were of this type. This whole episode exposes the weakness of their air force and shows the consequences of corruption.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:39 am

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Terviseks Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:41 am

Humanity Blows wrote:

2h from now

Terviseks

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:25 am

F. Jeffery‏ @Natsecjeff · 57 sek.
FLASH: Clashes reported between Indian and Pakistani troops along LoC at Nakyal sector

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:34 am

Edward‏ @DonKlericuzio · 26 sek.
URGENT: Heavy shelling with mortars, RPG's grenades, small arms fire between Indian and Pakistani forces in Sunderbani, Mankote, Khari Karmara & Degwar sectors of the LoC. Casualties reported

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:24 pm

Bruno Maçães‏@MacaesBruno · 3 min.
Imran Khan really has taken leadership over the process. Impressive in his first major crisis. Modi absent

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:10 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:22 pm

Looks like this is going to de-escalate, gonna take a break for a while from keeping up with the news, will check back here later today.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum