India/Pakistan conflict

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 7 Empty Re: India/Pakistan conflict

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:35 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Everyone can be wrong. We can be as well. Jeffery has great info all the time.

Hal is forum's member btw.

I understand, but that tweet made my heart skip several beats. India/Pakistan conflict - Page 7 488967860

I just rushed to post it when you already shared it. I was like "What the flying fuck?"

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 7 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

View user profile http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:07 pm

Natsecjeff
6m6 minutes ago

Intense fighter jet activity over Islamabad and Pindi in last one or two hours. #Pakistan

No let-up as yet.

https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1101603161507352576

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:26 pm

PETE JOHN ︻╦╤─ 10 Retweeted
BNL NEWS
‏@BreakingNLive
49m49 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS: Pakistan army has now brought in several snipers and have shot several Indian military personal along the LoC, local media reports. Still reports of military jets flying above multiple cities, including Islamabad.

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1101596965094207488

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:56 pm

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 7 Fear10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:59 pm

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:04 am

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:07 am

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:48 am

Kashmir Intel
‏@KashmirIntel
8m8 minutes ago

0805 hours — Indian Air Force jets are back in the skies. A transporter has been heard too. #Kashmir (India). Rain continues.

https://twitter.com/KashmirIntel/status/1101673473175302145

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:57 am

Kashmir Intel
‏@KashmirIntel

LoC flare-up: Mass displacement of locals has started. ~300 people comprising 60 households left their homes in Mankote sector, Poonch. Hussain (70), who chose to stay back, told that #India and #Pakistan must realize that war was no solution but brings only miseries. #Kashmir

https://twitter.com/KashmirIntel/status/1101661649155502082

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows on Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:37 am

You know it's bad when the military starts using the highways for emergency landing strips.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:07 pm

@Natsecjeff

FLASH:

Heavy clashes ongoing between Pakistani and Indian armies along LoC in Nowshera and Poonch.

There also unconfirmed reports of a Pakistani shell hitting an ammo depot of Indian Army near LoC, but these reports remain unconfirmed.
2:00 PM - 2 Mar 2019

https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1101844844778000384

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:16 pm

@Natsecjeff

After this, it doesn't look like things are any closer to de-escalating.....In fact, depending on the aftermath of this ongoing attack, we may just see an escalation. Let's hold on tight, folks.

PS. For those who can't understand Hindi, it says Indian Army camp in Kashmir under attack.

Pic: https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1101847309351112704

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:23 pm

Mr Badger wrote:@Natsecjeff

After this, it doesn't look like things are any closer to de-escalating.....In fact, depending on the aftermath of this ongoing attack, we may just see an escalation. Let's hold on tight, folks.

PS. For those who can't understand Hindi, it says Indian Army camp in Kashmir under attack.

Pic: https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1101847309351112704

Update on above:

ANI
@ANI

Shopian: Sentry at Dachoo camp of 44 RR (Rashtriya Rifles) noticed suspicious movement and fired shots in the air. Area being searched. More details awaited. #JammuAndKashmir

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1101848513107894272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Ragıp Soylu
‏@ragipsoylu

BREAKING — Erdogan urges de-escalation in India - Pakistan crisis, “Hope India would reciprocate the release of Indian pilot. I told @ImranKhanPTI that we are ready to do whatever asked from us. We hope, with our diplomatic initiative, this distressful time will come to an end”

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1101841924644880390

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:09 pm

Please delete, cheers.

Last edited by Mr Badger on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:29 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:23 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
5 min.
KASHMIR: Six civilians and two Pakistani troops have been killed in continuing clashes between India and Pakistan along the LoC in Kashmir.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/8-killed-india-pakistan-fighting-amid-high-tensions-n978531

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:00 pm

K
@RealSnipDeal
53 min.
Israel is playing a big role in India’s escalating conflict with Pakistan

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/israel-india-pakistan-conflict-balakot-arms-trade-jaish-e-mohammed-a8800076.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:26 pm

F. Jeffery
@Natsecjeff
3 min
Indian govt calls in para commandos as Handwara gunfight enters second day. #Kashmir #Jammu

https://kashmirreader.com/2019/03/02/para-commandos-called-as-handwara-gunfight-enters-second-day/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:47 pm

From president of Pakistan administered Kashmir:

Masood Khan
‏@Masood__Khan

LOC is ablaze. Nakyal, Khoi Ratta, Tata Pani, Battal, Pandu, Samahni   - all hit. Scores  martyred or seriously injured. Hundreds fleeing homes. India's militaristic frenzy not dying down despite Pakistan's goodwill gesture.  Salute to valiant  armed forces repulsing attacks.

https://twitter.com/Masood__Khan/status/1101826971078721537

Since found out this was propaganda from a fake Twitter account. Fog of war, eh?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:08 pm

F. Jeffery
@Natsecjeff
1 min.
LoC is a lot calmer tonight than it was last night. There will be some brief skirmishes here and there but things appear to be somewhat cooling down. For now.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock on Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:32 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

India/Pakistan conflict - Page 7 5oxZ

Back to Yellow Alert for now. Still, he shouldn't be tweeting that in the first place.

What's worst about this is that my story is 100% accurate, visually verified by actual covert Intelligence assets in the employ of actual government intel services.  But because a cadre of liberals believe the crap on Wikipedia about me (all of which came as a result of my FBI work to infiltrate violent extremist groups) they screech about pretty much anything I publish.  The faint-of-heart (Like Jeffrey) then run away from my articles.  Some of them run so fast, they leave skid marks!

The story is factual.  The danger is real.  I did what I could by reporting it.  If they choose NOT to believe, it's on them.  Makes little difference to me.

ShockJock

View user profile http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:06 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:39 pm

Reuters India
@ReutersIndia
39 min.
Washington wants to know if Pakistan used U.S.-built jets to down Indian warplane https://reut.rs/2Tc0mIj

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák on Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:57 am

The events of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) scheduled to be held in the territory of India have been postponed due to problems in the relations between Delhi and Islamabad
http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?id=890142

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:38 am

F. Jeffery‏ @Natsecjeff · 6 min.
BREAKING: Unconfirmed reports from Pakistani sources saying Indian Air Force has dropped bombs near Fort Abbas, Pakistan.

F. Jeffery‏ @Natsecjeff · 4 min.
Multiple credible Pakistani sources are confirming the incident to me.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:15 pm

Kashmir Intel
‏@KashmirIntel
40m40 minutes ago

FLASH: Indian and Pakistani armies are exchanging long-range mortars at LoC in Keran sector of Poonch, Jammu & #Kashmir

https://twitter.com/KashmirIntel/status/1102547228831277056

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:15 pm

F. Jeffery@Natsecjeff · 20 sek.
BREAKING: Reports in India media say Pakistani UAV has been shot down in Bikaner sector along LoC.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next