Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
anon
khnum
Qui
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
10 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:14 am

🅰pocalypsis 🅰pocalypseos 🇷🇺 🇨🇳 🅉
@apocalypseos
BRICS: Towards a Just World Order by Sergey Lavrov

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2264

KneelB4Zod!, Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:14 am

🇷🇺Mad:🇺🇦🛸 Kiev tried to attack objects in the Russian Federation with four UAVs. Two were shot down by air defense systems over the Moscow region, two were suppressed and shot down over the Bryansk region - the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation.

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/78160

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:42 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:46 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:49 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2265

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:57 am

Zambeezi wrote:🅰pocalypsis 🅰pocalypseos 🇷🇺 🇨🇳 🅉
@apocalypseos
BRICS: Towards a Just World Order by Sergey Lavrov

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2264

it sounds like multi-level marketing pitch

==========

i'm sure that the 'big 5' will remain as 'watchdogs' and that these 'founders' will retain steering control & veto powers. no surprise.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:14 pm

@anon

"... 
Active Denial System - is a non-lethal directed-energy weapon developed by the U.S. military,[2] designed for area denial, perimeter security and crowd control.[3] Informally, the weapon is also called the heat ray[4] since it works by heating the surface of targets, such as the skin of targeted human beings. Raytheon had marketed a reduced-range version of this technology...The ADS works by firing a high-powered (100 kW output power)[13] beam of 95 GHz waves at a target, which corresponds to a wavelength of 3.2 mm 
... "

Stop lecturing me, we had already discussed these things here in Germany over 20 years ago, at that time mainly technologies for counterinsurgency. I realize that you know everything, and most importantly, you know everything better than the rest of the world. You are just the typical "Teacher, I know something" nerd. 

I don't need your boring answers, which you have to pick up especially in order to seem smart.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2030571174
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:20 pm

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:24 pm

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly

·
1h
GREECE TO JOIN COALITION TO DONATE F-16s TO UKRAINE Grumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:35 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2266

India is as untrustworthy as Turkey. spit.

if I know it... Putin knows it/so does Xi... yet they must navigate through it.
I couldn't do it.

btw.. S.L. Kanthan is Indian... he knows of whom and of what he speaks.
he compliments the S. Africans on their perceptions and self control.
Naledi Pandor is one of my favorite peeps.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2267

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:58 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2268

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:01 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2269

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:03 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2268

Completely baffled

Tucker did a pretty good job here. And Macgregor explained the situation quite eloquently.

Tucker on Twitter Ep. 18 just dropped:

"Into the abyss: Colonel Douglas Macgregor tells us why the Ukraine war must end now."

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1693762160504033759

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:24 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2270

🗳 🇺🇸 📝 The rotting corpse that is American democracy

"The bottom line is that Donald Trump both “engaged in” “insurrection or rebellion” and gave “aid or comfort” to others engaging in such conduct,
within the original meaning of those terms as employed in Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment.
If the public record is accurate, the case is not even close.
He is no longer eligible to the office of Presidency, or any other state or federal office covered by the Constitution."
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2023/08/donald-trump-constitutionally-prohibited-presidency/675048/

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2271

@realDonaldTrump turned down an invitation to participate
in the upcoming GOP presidential debate set to be hosted by @FoxNews network on Wednesday.
They hate it that he will be with Tucker. Tucker Carlson will interview Trump on X during the debate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:07 pm

ERITREAN DIASPORA ATTACKS EXPLAINED

Eritrean festivals across Europe and North America have been targeted by violent protests.
The country’s diaspora have staged events marking the 30th anniversary of Eritrea’s independence.
But groups pushing for regime change in Asmara have targeted them.

We spoke with an Eritrean lawyer who told us about their links to America’s National Endowment for Democracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:09 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Christ it's not THAT bad Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1619689188 But if the loo roll is part of a (cheapest) 9-pack, then that little lot at the end will probably come to about eleven quid. Bad enough. Prices have roughly doubled.

I'm glad I smoke roll-ups these days. 20 B&H cost £1.50 in 1988, now looking at about £8 a pack. I don't see how anybody could afford tailor-mades any more.

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:21 pm

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:36 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

https://t.me/thecoppermountain/5412

A teacher in St.Petersburg, Russia showed what groceries you can buy for 1619 roubles ($17) in her city.

The average salary in Russia is ₽66000 ($706)/month (source). The income tax is 13%

@thecoppermountain

Video inside 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4047824857

========

yup... i watched this^^^ yday and was surprised to see she'd bought avocados. ha!
i dunnno why.. but i thought Russians wouldn't even know what they were. my bad.
one of my favorite foods... we can buy the small ones 4/$1 on special...
love them on saltines w/ black coffee in the AM. Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2630940983
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:39 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦 Photos of the damaged crossing over the Oskol in Kupyansk.  It was hit by an airstrike.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2272

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M34

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:20 pm

🇺🇦clown✈ The minimum period for the transfer of F-16 to Ukraine is 6-7 months
- Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov.

According to a widespread assessment in the West, F-16s will not be in Ukraine until next summer.
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/78201

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:24 pm

https://youtu.be/2xsAPtRKn4A

Poland. On the Eve of War | Documentary | OWT

Unfortunately only in German, but a good insight into the role of Poland. Poland has not acted much less criminally than Germany. What they seem to be particularly good at is presenting themselves as an innocent victim afterwards. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2924852245

======================

mr badgers post is relevant...
she is from Poland/Warsaw and is warning of Duda's criminal approach to imposing disguised unilateral 'laws' to militarize domestic police policies.
i'm sure it is at the dictat of his masters in Washington.... same as Olaf... they lick the boot and betray their people.

Mr Badger wrote:

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:26 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2273

🇳🇪 The African Union (AU) has suspended Niger from all its activities
following a military coup on July 26, it said in a statement released on Tuesday,
reiterating calls for the coup leaders to release elected President Mohamed Bazoum
and return to their barracks.

The AU Peace and Security Council has taken note
of West African bloc ECOWAS' decision to activate a standby force for a possible military intervention
and asked the AU Commission to assess the economic, social, and security implications of deploying such a force.

The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) has said it is prepared to send troops into Niger
if diplomatic efforts to restore democracy fail.

The AU called on all of its member states and the international community
to refrain from any action that could legitimise Niger's Military Administration,
and said it strongly rejected interference from any actor or country outside of Africa.
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/78203

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:07 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2274

🇺🇦🚀 As they arrive in Ukraine over the next six months, the nimble supersonic jets
could replace half of the Ukrainian air force’s existing arsenal of 40- and 50-year-old MiG and Sukhoi fighters and bombers.
Alternatively, the air force could grow its front-line fleet by half, flying the 61 F-16s alongside approximately 125 old Soviet-made planes.

Either way, it’s what the American-designed F-16s can carry
that matters the most as Russia’s wider war on Ukraine grinds into its 19th month:
modern air-to-air and air-to-surface missiles plus precision-guided bombs
—all of which extend the striking range of Ukrainian warplanes,
allowing them to pluck at Russian positions deep in occupied territory
without exposing Kiev’s pilots to the most dangerous Russian air-defenses.

Ukraine already has received from its foreign allies a wide array of modern munitions.
Technicians have modified the Ukrainian air force’s Mikoyan MiG-29 and Sukhoi Su-27 fighters
and Sukhoi Su-24 bombers to carry these munitions—and they could arm the air force’s ex-Danish and ex-Dutch F-16s, too.
As a bonus, the F-16 can access all of the munitions’ best features, which the old ex-Soviet planes can’t always do.

But the missile that might make the most difference, the JASSM
the Lockheed Martin Joint Air-to-Surface Strike Missile—a two-ton stealthy cruise missile with a 230-mile range—still is on Kiev’s wish list.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2275

Unless and until the United States approves the JASSM for transfer to Ukraine, Ukrainian F-16s will fly short of their full potential.
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/78212

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:19 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2276

🇷🇺 🍕Russian rapper and businessman Timati said he was ready to buy Domino's Pizza and rebrand it.
Previously, together with restaurateur Anton Pinsky, he purchased and relaunched the Starbucks chain under the new name Stars Coffee.
Domino's Pizza announced the suspension of investments in Russia in March last year, and initiated the bankruptcy of the Russian part of the business.
🔴 https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/78216

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:25 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2277
🇵🇱 Poland is creating a special forces unit to protect the energy infrastructure in the Baltic, including the Baltic Pipe gas pipeline, the country's defense minister said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:36 am

Liars. Occupiers. Thieves. spit.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2278

https://new.thecradle.co/articles/stolen-yemeni-artifacts-to-be-sold-at-israeli-auction-report

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:40 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 M2279

https://new.thecradle.co/articles/uk-expands-military-presence-in-yemen-report

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:46 am

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next