Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
anon
khnum
Qui
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
10 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:29 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Hurricane Hilary

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 M2217

💥 Hurricane Hilary is 600 Miles Wide and 'strengthening rapidly' and will likely become 'MAJOR' storm today, forecasters say

Hurricane Hilary, which is bound to impact California and the Southwest, is "strengthening rapidly" Thursday and is "likely to become a major hurricane" by the end of the day, forecasters are warning.
As of midday Thursday, the storm, which has now been upgraded to a Category 2 hurricane, is centered about 500 miles south-southeast of Cabo San Lucas in Mexico, with current maximum sustained winds of 105 mph, according to the National Hurricane Center.
"Heavy rainfall in association with Hilary is expected to impact the Southwestern United States from Friday through early next week, peaking on Sunday and Monday," the NHC said in its latest advisory.  

Rainfall amounts of 2 to 4 inches, with isolated amounts in excess of 8 inches, will be possible across portions of southern California and southern Nevada," it added.

‘SIGNIFICANT’ IMPACTS EXPECTED FROM HURRICANE HILARY IN CALIFORNIA, SOUTHWEST

so... hurricane hilary update: running outta gas (aka just an old windbag Smile )

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 M2246

Hilary Pounds Mexico's Baja Coast; Southern California Braces For Impact

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2023-08-20_14-53-28
"Expect periods of heavy rain; areas of flooding especially in the mtns and deserts;
and strong winds especially in San Diego Co, east Inland Empire, mtns, and deserts."
https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/hilary-pounds-mexicos-baja-coast-southern-california-braces-impact

Sleep

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:35 pm

khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:
Qui wrote:From July 15 2023

Breaking News: A Pandemic of the Vaccinated?

A top Virologist (Van den Bossche) has made a video claiming to be his last and that he believes there will potentially be mass death and outbreaks of illness towards the end of summer this year.

It comes hot on the heels of reports that  another pandemic may be heading to the UK which could cause another mass lockdown event and that it could be the big one killing 40% of victims.

https://gbnews.com/health/britain-lockdown-virus-alert-cchf

Some have suggested that the next pandemic may be a cover for those already vaccinated and becoming ill due to injuries caused to their immune systems.

The Belgian virus expert-Dr Geert Vanden Bossche mentioned above predicted 90 percent of the vaccinated will die within 5 years

Edit actually it was Montagnier mentioned by anon below,the video of Vanden Bossche below though also predicts the grim reaper is about to be as busy as a one legged man in a bum kicking competition

I hate alarmism from any side. This only results in defeatism, fatalism and nihilism and plays exactly into the hands of the "Agenda 2030". People should lose all hope and consider resistance pointless.

In addition, there are ways to largely flush out the harmful substances of vaccinations. With his 5th column propaganda, the aim is to prevent people from finding out about it.

Those who don't fight have already lost.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 863744033

Last year in Australia we had 12 percent excess deaths this year its ten percent and the deaths were not from covid both of these men state that the immune systems will be comprimised and the next major pandemic will kill most of the vaccinated that pandemic has not happened yet,yes I can track hunt and live off the land a skillset I was taught earlier so Im one that wont be giving up even in the worst of circumstances which would be something like this.

Whilst an optimist one also must know worst case scenarios for there is a very real possibility that those currently playing with creations crayons are going to screw things up markedly

Although I am also rather an optimist and see only a dystopia coming towards us, not a dictatorship but a tyranny. This is exactly why I refuse to simply believe in this "we will all die". There is also the possibility that the guy is wrong. But if that's why most people fall into fatalism and give up the resistance, then they have achieved what they wanted.

By the way, in Germany you can try to escape into the "wilderness", after a short time a forester will find you and throw you out again. We don't have an "outback" or anything like that here.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:45 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Dependency On The State Is The Core Of The Takeover Plot Of Humanity

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2023-08-19_15-14-21
Most of you have entered the final stage of your voluntary acceptance of mass slavery...
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/dependency-state-core-takeover-plot-humanity

The state is the management department for capitalism. However, if someone feels freer if he is  directly dependent on Google, Pfizer, Bezos or Gates, I have a bridge on Mars for him on offer.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:47 pm

Bohse I can see your point and the amount of fatalism is quite concerning idiots like Greta and the powers that be are all telling us we are doomed, but we are not ,the world will still be here after we are all gone,the desert sands or the jungle will reclaim the ruins as they always have,I dont know why this psyop is going on expecially with the Religious right plastered all over you tube.

The alarming thing is the youth they are being told there is no future
and many are starting to act like it,youth crime is brazen and out of control

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:09 am

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/volunteer-militia-force-being-formed-in-niger-against-potential-ecowas-intervention/2971453

A volunteer militia force comprised of civilians is being organized in Niger in response to a potential military intervention by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) following a coup late last month, according to media reports.

Recruitment for a civilian militia force called the Volunteers for the Defense of Niger (VDN) will commence Saturday in the national capital of Niamey.

Volunteers interested in joining VDN will gather at the General Seyni Kountche Stadium where anyone older than 18 can register.

Similar efforts are also set along the borders of Nigeria and Benin.

The militias will assist the military in various capacities, including armed combat as well as medical care, logistics, technical and engineering support when needed by the military administration.

A similar militia group with the same name exists in Burkina Faso, offering support to the army in counterterrorism efforts.

During a meeting in Ghana, the ECOWAS chiefs of staff announced that a date was agreed for military intervention in Niger.

ECOWAS declared that its soldiers are ready to intervene as soon as orders were given but the specific date of the operation was not disclosed.

Gen. Abdourahamane Tchiani, the former commander of Niger’s presidential guard, declared himself last month the head of a transitional government after President Mohamed Bazoum was ousted by a military coup.

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/thousands-niger-junta-supporters-overwhelm-call-civilian-volunteers-2023-08-19/

https://www.barrons.com/news/pro-coup-rally-in-niger-after-military-leader-warns-against-foreign-intervention-f1b0771b

Several thousand people demonstrated in the capital of Niger on Sunday in support of last month's military coup, whose leader has warned against outside intervention while proposing a three-year transition of power.

The demonstrators chanted slogans hostile to former colonial power France and the West African regional bloc ECOWAS, which is considering a potential military operation to reinstate president Mohamed Bazoum if negotiations with coup leaders fail.

The Sahel state's new military leaders have officially banned demonstrations but in practice, those in support of the coup are permitted.

The demonstrators waved placards saying "Stop the military intervention" and "No to sanctions", a reference to cuts in financial aid and trade restrictions imposed by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) since the July 26 coup.

Sunday's rally was accompanied by musicians endorsing the new military regime, AFP journalists reported.

The latest in a string of pro-coup rallies came a day after the new ruler in Niamey, General Abdourahamane Tiani, warned that a foreign military incursion into Niger would not be a "walk in the park".

In a televised address late Saturday, Tiani also said he did not want to "confiscate" power and promised a return to civilian rule within three years.

Niger's new leaders have accused France, a close Bazoum ally, of being behind the anti-coup stance taken by ECOWAS, which on Saturday made a fresh push for a diplomatic solution by sending to Niamey a delegation led by former Nigerian leader Abdulsalami Abubakar.

Unlike a previous mission in early August, this time the delegation held talks with Tiani and also met Bazoum, who is being held with his family at the presidential palace and could be facing treason charges.

Images on Niger television showed Bazoum smiling and shaking hands with members of the delegation.

"There is still hope," Abubakar said in televised comments, saying the visit had resulted in finding "a key for pursuing talks until an outcome for this difficult situation".

An ECOWAS source confirmed that the delegation had returned to the Nigerian capital Abuja on Sunday.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:14 am

An info to all "Doomer" and Apocalypse/Armageddon fans. 

My ancestors were Huguenots who had fled for their lives ~300 years ago. Even if I was not brought up very religiously, it was in the sense of the sentence of Martin Luther: "If I knew that tomorrow the world would end, I would still plant an apple tree today". Hence my motto "The situation is hopeless but not serious". And although I am an atheist, very devout Christians envied me because of my "trust in God". 

With "We will all die" you can not scare me, because I fully understood and accepted that I will die one day 40 years ago. Since then, I have been leading a fairly anxiety-free life and I don't let myself panic.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 4047824857

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:16 am

Another One? Boeing Dreamliner Pilot Suffers “Fatal Cardiac Arrest” Shortly After Takeoff

August 19th, 2023
Via: ZeroHedge:
In late January, US Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) sent a letter
to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Acting Administrator Billy Nolen
and Office of Aerospace Medicine Federal Air Surgeon Susan Northrup
shedding light on a concerning trend of individuals in the aviation industry
who experienced medical events after receiving a Covid-19 vaccine.

“What steps has FAA taken or will FAA take to investigate
whether Cody Flint, Hayley Lopez, Greg Pierson, Bob Snow, Wil Wolfe, and other pilots
experienced COVID-19 vaccine adverse events?” Johnson asked.

The senator wrote, “Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database,
the whistleblower reported that the total number of diseases and injuries in pilots across DoD
was 265 in 2016; 252 in 2017; 164 in 2018; 223 in 2019; 2,194 in 2020; 2,861 in 2021; and 4,059 in 2022.
These increases in disease and injuries in pilots across the DoD over the last three years,
and particularly over the last year, raise questions as to whether FAA
has seen similar increases in disease and injuries in individuals in the aviation industry.”

This leaves us with the latest incident: a pilot in command of a Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner suffered a fatal cardiac arrest
in the bathroom of a commercial flight from Miami to Chile on Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:16 am

https://t.me/c/1353497439/67113

https://t.me/uncut_news/57207

Text of the speech in English added. US political actor from 51st US state proclaims US dream for endless war. Please circulate this video to the English channels.

For Chancellor Scholz, peace activists are "fallen angels from hell".

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245  Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1163682629
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:55 am

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:51 am

Zambeezi wrote:

It was all about the money

http://tapatalk.com/groups/alteredge/black-eagle-trust-fund-t567.html

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:52 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Xx113

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:58 am

https://freedert.online/opinion/178179-einübung-kauflichkeit-oder-wie-deutsche/

The practice of saleability or: How German politics lost its morality - Part 2

"Even in the Western Republic, there was once a morality that despised submissiveness and unbridled pursuit of wealth. In the course of a generation, there is nothing left of it. Instead, the country is becoming more and more reminiscent of Marie Antoinette's France.

The pension industry, which considers the comprehensive infrastructure to be dispensable for its profits obtained from "intellectual property" or trademark rights, etc., cannot assert its interests in this invisible way and must therefore do it in the feudal way through personal loyalties. A state of affairs that makes corruption flourish at all levels, because how different from favors to people (or even to structures) should these loyalties arise?

However, the result of this shift, this resurgence of feudal moments, corresponds to a feudalism in the final stage, a society like in France at the end of the 18th century, whose extreme distance between the world of the powerful and rich and that of the broad masses was reflected, among other things, in the works of the Marquis de Sade. A state of affairs that created the famous phrase attributed to Marie Antoinette that the people may eat cakes after all if they have no bread, and then led to the fact that the rulers lost their heads first metaphorically, but then quite physically.

If access to all those parts of the world that could have been plundered without consequences in recent decades is now lost, the reaction of those handful of pension–related oligarchs is predictable - they will try to suck the last bit of honey from those areas that they still control, that is, from the countries of the West itself; and since they no longer have any concept of material production, they will do so without any regard for the foundations of social functioning.

It is not absurd to see something like the SMS of the woman von der Leyen already as part of this development. The last step is the bare robbery; as if all the misery of colonialism would fall back on its countries of origin. This will not be enough to satisfy the enormous demands of the accumulated money, but the decisive question is another – if the previous victims of robbery in the countries of the South are resisting plunder, how long will the intended victims in the countries of the West themselves put up with this?"

Capitalism is developing into late-feudalistic structures in the West. Perhaps that is why the call for the guillotine is being made more and more often.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:10 am

Böhse Tante wrote:https://freedert.online/opinion/178179-einübung-kauflichkeit-oder-wie-deutsche/

The practice of saleability or: How German politics lost its morality - Part 2

"Even in the Western Republic, there was once a morality that despised submissiveness and unbridled pursuit of wealth. In the course of a generation, there is nothing left of it. Instead, the country is becoming more and more reminiscent of Marie Antoinette's France.

The pension industry, which considers the comprehensive infrastructure to be dispensable for its profits obtained from "intellectual property" or trademark rights, etc., cannot assert its interests in this invisible way and must therefore do it in the feudal way through personal loyalties. A state of affairs that makes corruption flourish at all levels, because how different from favors to people (or even to structures) should these loyalties arise?

However, the result of this shift, this resurgence of feudal moments, corresponds to a feudalism in the final stage, a society like in France at the end of the 18th century, whose extreme distance between the world of the powerful and rich and that of the broad masses was reflected, among other things, in the works of the Marquis de Sade. A state of affairs that created the famous phrase attributed to Marie Antoinette that the people may eat cakes after all if they have no bread, and then led to the fact that the rulers lost their heads first metaphorically, but then quite physically.

If access to all those parts of the world that could have been plundered without consequences in recent decades is now lost, the reaction of those handful of pension–related oligarchs is predictable - they will try to suck the last bit of honey from those areas that they still control, that is, from the countries of the West itself; and since they no longer have any concept of material production, they will do so without any regard for the foundations of social functioning.

It is not absurd to see something like the SMS of the woman von der Leyen already as part of this development. The last step is the bare robbery; as if all the misery of colonialism would fall back on its countries of origin. This will not be enough to satisfy the enormous demands of the accumulated money, but the decisive question is another – if the previous victims of robbery in the countries of the South are resisting plunder, how long will the intended victims in the countries of the West themselves put up with this?"

Capitalism is developing into late-feudalistic structures in the West. Perhaps that is why the call for the guillotine is being made more and more often.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2713748720

Im afraid I must

khnum

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:53 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 F3_cgu-WcAAeImF?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:00 am

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:00 am

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:27 am

Zambeezi wrote:

This time we need to execute those that sign the checks, not just the useful idiots

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:25 am

Russian air defense forces shot down an UAV on approach to Moscow. There are no casualties and no damage - mayor of Moscow Sergey Sobyanin.

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/78063

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:57 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1685275927

⚡ It is reported that the Gauileter* of Kupyansk and his administration have left the city

*a political official governing a district under Nazi rule. (note: I wasn't familiar with this term, translation is for those who weren't either.)

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/59672

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:25 pm

At the beginning of the special operation, 18,000 students hurriedly left Ukraine, 3,400 of whom soon returned to complete their studies.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 M2247
🇺🇦Mad:🇮🇳 Ukrainian nationalists are persecuting Indian students because of friendship with Russia.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bhopal/go-back-indian-students-face-anger-in-ukraine-as-war-drags-on/articleshow/102869353.cms
Everyday racism against Indian students is flourishing in Ukraine.
This is due to the worsening position of the Ukrainian army at the front, writes the Times of India.
“Locals in Ukraine say, ‘You Indians are good friends with Russia’.
They want us to leave their country,” one of the students says.
“Sometimes store owners don't sell us things. We face the same thing in our hostel.
We live in constant fear,” the students complain.
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/78046

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:41 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 M2248
📢 🇺🇦🇺🇸While Ukrainians die on frontlines, Zelensky is lobbying US financial firms
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/08/20/709282/While-Ukrainians-Die-Frontlines-Zelensky-Lobbying-US-Financial-Firms
Although one can speculate back and forth about what land will become Russian and what land will stay Ukrainian, something far more sinister is happening beyond the public eye of what will happen to the territory that remains Ukraine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:58 pm

Nicaragua's president signed a decree authorizing the construction of a Russian military base and the deployment of cruise missiles.
The graph shows the possible range of Russian weapons.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/59693

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Photo_65

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:26 pm

https://t.me/NIKITA_twitter/4226

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Img_2813

The highest paid actor in the world on the one side and Tom Cruise on the other

https://t.me/c/1539248264/72118

The picture is from 2019.
Since it was already going on that well-known people photographed themselves with Zelensky

https://t.me/c/1539248264/72124

Thanks for letting me know. He also looks much healthier there. But could it be an indication that this unspeakable Scientology is connected with the state?

The last one was my comment. I have long suspected that a number of religious or quasi-religious "churches" and sects are controlled by the "deep state" of the USA.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1854299768

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:46 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1685275927

⚡ It is reported that the Gauileter* of Kupyansk and his administration have left the city

*a political official governing a district under Nazi rule. (note: I wasn't familiar with this term, translation is for those who weren't either.)

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/59672

Ok, the Word is "Gauleiter", Gau-Leiter. Gau is a region, Leiter means something like manager, leader. 

🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Profanity Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:51 pm

Profanity

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:10 pm

New Tariffs on Food-Can Metal From China, Germany and Canada

Please expect the price of all canned goods to rise due to New Tariffs on Food-Can Metal From China, Germany and Canada.
The Biden administration on Thursday announced new tariffs on can-making metal imported from China, Germany and Canada, a move that food companies say could lead to higher prices for some canned foods.
Chinese products would be subject to the highest tariffs of the three countries—a levy of 122.52% of their import value. That rate partly reflects Chinese companies’ refusal to cooperate with the investigation to prove their independence from the Chinese Communist Party, an administration official said.
The Consumer Brands Association, a trade group representing companies such as Campbell Soup and Fresh Del Monte Produce, estimated new tariffs, if applied aggressively, could raise the prices of canned food by up to 30%.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 M2249
https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/cost-soup-about-soar-even-higher-thank-president-biden

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:31 pm

newest technique Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:26 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 M2250

boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:31 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 M2251

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 M2252

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:12 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 M2253

Emissary
@ElonNemesis

“Lockdowns” are coming, band together and that includes “The men in blue’ and “military” otherwise they’re your enemy.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next