Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
anon
khnum
Qui
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
10 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:21 am

Anonymous-probably a spook outfit- but interesting on the topic of Maui

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:40 am

Welcome to the next psyop Hurricane Hillary

My question is why does neither Accuweather or The Weather Channel radars show jack shit where the tv weather channels have this storm?

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:09 am

Classic...and truthful...rant

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:04 am

https://rumble.com/embed/v36tutr/?pub=4

https://rumble.com/embed/v36t4if/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:26 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:28 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:54 pm

Matt Wallace
@MattWallace888
🚨 MAUI FIRES DISTURBING TRUTH REVEALED 🚨

⚠ WARNING: What You Are About To See is EXTREMELY AGGRAVATING/UPSETTING ⚠

This Article Was Written and Sent To Me By A Maui Local Born and Raised There. He Currently Lives in Lahania and Knows Some of These Officials Personally.

When I Asked To Include His Name, He Said: “I don’t want any clout. I send this out of love for Maui and its people. I hope something like this never happens again.”

As You Read This, Please Consider Sharing! All Ad Revenue From This Tweet Will Be Donated DIRECTLY (Through Local Sources) To Maui Fire Victims! WE MUST SPREAD THIS INFORMATION FAR & WIDE TO PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN ANYWHERE! Each Like/Retweet Equals Money Going To Families Who Need It!

HERE ARE HIS EXTREMELY POWERFUL WORDS:

“First let me start off by saying Lahaina is a desert climate and has been since plantation owners rerouted the water source to other parts of the island. Lahaina used to be a lush landscape.

The infrastructure has largely remained the same since its inception. This means a cluttered nest of wires and rotting buildings. We have fires every year due to fallen electric lines. This isn’t something new.

In my opinion, this disaster could’ve been completely prevented had they spent the money to upgrade to in-ground electric lines. Many have asked over the years but were told there was no funds to do it. It’s a lot easier to secure funding after a disaster.

At the very least, HECO (the electric company) could’ve cut the power a lot sooner. HECO CEO Shelee Kimora claimed it could’ve affected specialized medical equipment. This is crazy considering you can’t use medical equipment if it’s incinerated by a fire. Just another excuse to avoid accountability.

The state of the art “all hazard” sirens never went off. Herman Andaya (Maui EMA director) who was in charge of making the decision to turn on the sirens said he didn’t regret it. The next day he resigned due to “health issues”.

No cell service and no loudspeaker either. There was no warning of any sort. People were in their houses and completely unaware until it the fire was close. There was a fire earlier and the Maui Fire Department said it was “100% contained”.

The police allowed incoming traffic into the town coming from Kaanapali but closed the road off on the other side due to a downed line that wasn’t even blocking the road. This caused a gridlock.

Residents' water was turned off with no way to protect their houses. Firefighters ran out of water and were denied access by Kaleo Manuel (DLNR’s deputy director for water resource management) until it was too late. This unnecessarily put firefighters at even greater risk.

I am especially embarrassed with leadership treating locals like criminals. They immediately enacted a roadblock (they could’ve just closed the fire zone) and implemented a military-enforced curfew 10pm - 6pm. There has also been a near-total media block in the fire zone. This is unconstitutional!

Many residents believe they have been soft selling the body count and knew they were hundreds of bodies that they collected the first day. Most of which are likely to be children who stayed home, without any cell service or power. Rumors of them filling containers with bodies and stacking them up in non refrigerated buildings. I suspect they’re trying to keep numbers down until the news cycle is over.

Despite not providing aid themselves, they have made it incredibly hard for residents to help by blocking the wharf and turning away boats with local aid, they blocked the roads, FEMA has been confiscating pallets of aid claiming it’s not fema approved items and they are not trained to distribute them.

Maui’s Mayor Bissen has acted like a bully throughout this entire mess. Just recently he threw a fit and tried to close down the press conference after a reporter asked “how many children are missing?”

The people need transparency and accountability and independent reporters who won’t be bullied!”

https://twitter.com/MattWallace888/status/1692928669067464993

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Profanity and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:39 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:45 pm

https://t.me/MediaGuerillaBerlin/11031?comment=67062

There are also videos circulating that show light / laser / energy beams, and the resulting inflammations.

https://zeitpunkt.ch/brandkatastrophe-auf-maui-mit-raetselhaften-ursachen

"Fire disaster on Maui with mysterious causes

The fires were punctual and almost explosive. Some suspect the use of energy weapons"

A short video and further links in the article.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 1854299768  Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I never seen this video before:

If I remember correctly I saw that or something very similar to that on German TV the same day. It reminded me instantly of a controlled demolition, of which I had watched several beforehand on TV and one live. That could nearly never happen per chance - and then it happened again with the second tower. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:27 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Women are protesting the ACLU for allowing men in women’s prisons

https://rumble.com/embed/v36ka1z/?pub=4

The idiots from the "Agenda 2030" will soon get me so far that I will become a militant feminist in my old days.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:33 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 M2239

https://t.me/AussieCossack/8966

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Img_2812

❗BREAKING: A Russian plane has landed in Bamako airport, Mali carrying hundreds of Wagner fighters it allegedly picked up from Syria. 

‼Wagner has recruited thousands of veterans of the Syrian civil war, mostly men who fought on behalf of the Syrian government and defeated ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the FSA. These men have incredible combat experience against terrorists. Syria is one of the first places where Wagner proved its combat superiority to the whole world. Without their efforts, the Syrian president would’ve gotten the Gaddafi treatment from the west a long time ago. But he prevailed. Thanks to RUSSIA and its elite fighting force, Wagner PMC. 

🇳🇪Upon arriving Niger, Wagner had reportedly told the new Nigerien administration never to worry about any foreign army on Niger soil and specifically assured the leadership that Wagner will take on the Americans head on, if they ever dare to get involved in the conflict with ECOWAS, or try to deploy their drones. 

🇷🇺At the moment, there are about 5,000 RUSSIAN funded volunteer fighters in AFRICA: They are mainly active in Mali, Libya, Sudan, Central African Republic, Mozambique and the Democratic Republic of Congo. 🇲🇱🇨🇩🇱🇾🇸🇩🇹🇩 

🪖As reported earlier, Wagner will undertake the protection of the presidential palace in Niamey and the main infrastructures of the country potentially threatened by the impending Nigerian-led military action. With a personnel capacity of about 230,000 men, Nigeria is expected to contribute far more soldiers to the operation than any other country in the bloc. However the two countries with the strongest armies in AFRICA, Egypt and Algeria have warned against any military intervention in Niger, and vowed they’ll not stand idly and let that happen. 

💪🏾Reportedly, the morale of Niger’s military personnel is at an all time high right now, given that nearly the entire population of Niger are in support of the military and thousands have signed up to fight with the Russian volunteer force, Wagner, in defense of their homeland.

Source 
https://twitter.com/jcokechukwu?s=09 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:43 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

But there's a slight difference. I see mainly whole families and couldn't find drug addicts amongst them. 

🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:57 pm

khnum wrote:
Qui wrote:From July 15 2023

Breaking News: A Pandemic of the Vaccinated?

A top Virologist (Van den Bossche) has made a video claiming to be his last and that he believes there will potentially be mass death and outbreaks of illness towards the end of summer this year.

It comes hot on the heels of reports that  another pandemic may be heading to the UK which could cause another mass lockdown event and that it could be the big one killing 40% of victims.

https://gbnews.com/health/britain-lockdown-virus-alert-cchf

Some have suggested that the next pandemic may be a cover for those already vaccinated and becoming ill due to injuries caused to their immune systems.

The Belgian virus expert-Dr Geert Vanden Bossche mentioned above predicted 90 percent of the vaccinated will die within 5 years

Edit actually it was Montagnier mentioned by anon below,the video of Vanden Bossche below though also predicts the grim reaper is about to be as busy as a one legged man in a bum kicking competition

I hate alarmism from any side. This only results in defeatism, fatalism and nihilism and plays exactly into the hands of the "Agenda 2030". People should lose all hope and consider resistance pointless.

In addition, there are ways to largely flush out the harmful substances of vaccinations. With his 5th column propaganda, the aim is to prevent people from finding out about it.

Those who don't fight have already lost.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 863744033
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:08 pm

Russia’s Luna-25 space craft crashes into the moon
https://archive.ph/cdtzT

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/20/russia-luna-25-space-craft-crashes-into-the-moon
Craft spun into uncontrolled orbit before planned touchdown could take place, Russia’s space corporation says

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:40 pm

Ukraine to bar entry for Israel’s Rosh Hoshana pilgrims if Israel keeps deporting Ukrainian citizens
https://archive.is/wip/seMBS

https://tvpworld.com/72139265/ukraine-to-bar-entry-for-israels-pilgrims-should-it-not-stop-deporting-ua-citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:40 pm

khnum wrote:Anonymous-probably a spook outfit- but interesting on the topic of Maui

Shit, that's a little too small on the smartphone and it's going a little too fast for me. Do you have any links to the issue of Hawaiian independence, etc.?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

==============

did a quick search for ytbe vids 4U... topical/info type. if you'd rather have articles i can do that ez-peazy. Basketball

How Native Hawaiians have been pushed out of Hawai'i
663K views 6 months ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO83K8s8dnk&pp=ygUeaGF3YWlpYW4gaW5kZXBlbmRlbmNlIG1vdmVtZW50

Remembering fearless Hawaiian activist Haunani-Kay Trask
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPlEZUjC-fY

Haunani Kay Trask speech, Jan 17, 1993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwWNigoZ5ro

Mark Zuckerberg sued native Hawaiians for their own land | AJ+
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6_RyE6XZiw

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:46 pm

Niger coup leader Gen. Tchiani promises to handover power in three years
https://archive.is/wip/7w6y1

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-66562765

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 M2242

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:40 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:

A top Virologist (Van den Bossche) has made a video claiming to be his last and that he believes there will potentially be mass death and outbreaks of illness towards the end of summer this year.

It comes hot on the heels of reports that  another pandemic may be heading to the UK which could cause another mass lockdown event and that it could be the big one killing 40% of victims.

Some have suggested that the next pandemic may be a cover for those already vaccinated and becoming ill due to injuries caused to their immune systems.

The Belgian virus expert-Dr Geert Vanden Bossche mentioned above predicted 90 percent of the vaccinated will die within 5 years

Edit actually it was Montagnier mentioned by anon below,the video of Vanden Bossche below though also predicts the grim reaper is about to be as busy as a one legged man in a bum kicking competition

I hate alarmism from any side. This only results in defeatism, fatalism and nihilism and plays exactly into the hands of the "Agenda 2030". People should lose all hope and consider resistance pointless.

In addition, there are ways to largely flush out the harmful substances of vaccinations. With his 5th column propaganda, the aim is to prevent people from finding out about it.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 863744033

Last year in Australia we had 12 percent excess deaths this year its ten percent and the deaths were not from covid both of these men state that the immune systems will be comprimised and the next major pandemic will kill most of the vaccinated that pandemic has not happened yet,yes I can track hunt and live off the land a skillset I was taught earlier so Im one that wont be giving up even in the worst of circumstances which would be something like this.

Whilst an optimist one also must know worst case scenarios for there is a very real possibility that those currently playing with creations crayons are going to screw things up markedly

Last edited by khnum on Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:56 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 M2243

🇵🇱 Mad: 🇺🇦 The vast majority of EU member states have not supported the idea of an embargo extension on Ukrainian grain imports after 15 September. And some countries may even apply countermeasures in the case of Poland's unilateral decisions.

The European Commission believes that Poland's unilateral embargo extension on Ukrainian grain is a violation of European law.
Poland may face fines for this, but the application process takes a long time.

RMF FM sources said Poland is afraid of trade countermeasures that some EU countries may introduce.
In particular, Germany, but in general, up to 20 countries are against the extension.

Poland also assumed that other Eastern European states may refuse to support the embargo after 15 September.

Most likely, Romania will not go against the European Commission decision, but the same decision may be adopted by others,
including Bulgaria, Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary.
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/78029

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:07 pm

🇵🇱☠🇺🇦 Over the past year and a half, almost 10 thousand Poles have died in Ukraine.

The dead are always referred to as volunteers and mercenaries,
but most of them are Polish soldiers and reservists sent under the legend of "volunteers" - Mysl Polska.
Given that the Polish army has about 160 thousand soldiers,
of which 60 thousand are ground forces, the losses are very serious.
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/78022

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:13 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 M2244

🇺🇦clown💥 In Kiev, "experts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs"
sawed a rocket with a grinder, which led to an explosion.

"Experts" from the Research Center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
tried to dismantle the warhead of the R-27 air-to-air missile using a grinder and a hammer.

This was the reason for yesterday's explosions in Kiev, reports Strana UA,
citing sources in the National Police.

“Four experts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs died from the explosion.
The facade of the scientific center, neighboring buildings and two official cars were damaged”
- the Ukrainian media say.
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/78017

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:18 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 M2244

🇺🇦clown💥 In Kiev, "experts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs"
sawed a rocket with a grinder, which led to an explosion.

"Experts" from the Research Center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
tried to dismantle the warhead of the R-27 air-to-air missile using a grinder and a hammer.

This was the reason for yesterday's explosions in Kiev, reports Strana UA,
citing sources in the National Police.

“Four experts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs died from the explosion.
The facade of the scientific center, neighboring buildings and two official cars were damaged”
- the Ukrainian media say.
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/78017

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2080354346 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 61017802

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:43 pm

Ex-PM of Kenya, Raila Odinga, told the US Ambassador to SHUT UP or go home

https://rumble.com/embed/v3715kb/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:46 pm

Dependency On The State Is The Core Of The Takeover Plot Of Humanity

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2023-08-19_15-14-21
Most of you have entered the final stage of your voluntary acceptance of mass slavery...
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/dependency-state-core-takeover-plot-humanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:49 pm

What A Steel: Biden Scrambles To Sell Off Trump's Uninstalled Border Wall Before 'Finish It Act' Passes

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Biden%20finger%201a
"This sale is a wasteful and ludicrous decision by the Biden administration that only serves as further proof they have no shame..."
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/what-steel-biden-scrambles-sell-trumps-uninstalled-border-wall-finish-it-act-passes

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:11 pm

https://t.me/c/1353497439/67095

https://ungetruebtmedia.blog/2023/08/20/us-besatzungssoldaten-stechen-kirmesbesucher-ab/

I'll let the post speak for itself

"US occupation soldiers stab visitors to funfair German authorities hand over investigations to US authorities! After the fight on the..."

"handing over investigations to US authorities" = Banana Republic. 

😡✊

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:25 pm

khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:

Last year in Australia we had 12 percent excess deaths this year its ten percent and the deaths were not from covid both of these men state that the immune systems will be comprimised and the next major pandemic will kill most of the vaccinated that pandemic has not happened yet,yes I can track hunt and live off the land a skillset I was taught earlier so Im one that wont be giving up even in the worst of circumstances which would be something like this.

Whilst an optimist one also must know worst case scenarios for there is a very real possibility that those currently playing with creations crayons are going to screw things up markedly

This is a very interesting documentary. And very to a point. If we superimpose events of this documentary to future (?) events, there could be some similarities and solutions how to not waste time on religious mambo jumbo and similar things.

anon

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next