Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Talos
Mr Badger
Pillar2
boris
ShockJock
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
Nuke68
H10
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:27 pm

Mr Badger wrote:OT Just to say Happy New Year to everybody here, and to thank you for all your hard work. This continues to be my go-to site for news.

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2510800806

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 141993559

Happy New Year to you, bud. Let's see what 2020 gonna bring to us. It will be interesting at the very least.

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Gonbeg10

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:28 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:28 pm

Ollie Richardson
@O_Rich_
·
17m
Russian National Security: Summing Up 2019
https://stalkerzone.org/russian-national-security-summing-up-2019/

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe ENJCB4cW4AASjfT?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:29 pm

Mr Badger wrote:OT Just to say Happy New Year to everybody here, and to thank you for all your hard work. This continues to be my go-to site for news.

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2510800806

Happy New Year to you - and everybody else here. Smile
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:30 pm

Patrick Lancaster
@PLnewstoday
·
38s
#LIVE #NewYearsEve Celebration In #Donetsk Live / #НовыйГод2019 в центре Донецка ⚡⚡⚡Прямой эфир. ⚡⚡⚡ https://youtu.be/YfghGGKr_wo
#Ukraine #Russia #DPR #Украина #Россия #ДНР #LIVE

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:32 pm

neocon fapping vid Rolling Eyes

Published footage of the training of a special group of the Marine Corps (ILC) of the United States for deployment in Baghdad.

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:

Excellent!  Guess what I'll be doing for New Year's Eve? Smile

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 141993559

Guessing - watching the documentary?

Very Happy

Hope you're having great holidays.

cheers

Howdy! #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 4047824857

Watching the documentary and apparently keeping an eye on Iraq-ghazi!

I am excited because I am finally done with all the social crap of December. I am so glad to just be home. I can extrovert when I have to, but that was too many things. #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3700336097
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:38 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:

Excellent!  Guess what I'll be doing for New Year's Eve? Smile

Guessing - watching the documentary?

Very Happy

Hope you're having great holidays.

cheers

Howdy!  #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 4047824857

Watching the documentary and apparently keeping an eye on Iraq-ghazi!

I am excited because I am finally done with all the social crap of December.  I am so glad to just be home.  I can extrovert when I have to, but that was too many things. #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3700336097

lol!

I know exactly what do you mean.

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:45 pm

enjoy your rest Fo Smile
'I can extrovert when I have to...' hahaha lawz yes. got it.

The very BEST to all in the land of Zod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:58 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
Dec 31
North Korea fires a rocket

Fireworks

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:01 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@russian_market
·
Dec 31
North Korea fires a rocket

Fireworks

Guess it's really fireworks...

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:16 pm

lol!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:16 pm

lol!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:44 pm

Apparently another "Benghazi" was prevented...
This will be good for Trump chances on 2020...and the more i think of it, the more i think all this planned and taked into account by the US administration..
Chances of US going out of Iraq seems to be slim..... sadly enough
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:59 pm

Happy New Year everyone! #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1455193345 #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 4108203433
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:21 pm

Nuke68 wrote:Happy New Year everyone! #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1455193345 #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 4108203433

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3077205713 #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3077205713 #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:34 pm

RT
@RT_com
·
55m
This is not warning, it is a threat: Trump declares US embassy in Iraq safe, says Iran will pay ‘big price’ for attack

https://on.rt.com/a88l

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:30 am

H10 wrote:Apparently another "Benghazi" was prevented...
This will be good for Trump chances on 2020...and the more i think of it, the more i think all this planned and taked into account by the US administration..
Chances of US going out of Iraq seems to be slim..... sadly enough

agreed
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:09 am

Nuke68 wrote:Happy New Year everyone! #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1455193345 #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 4108203433

Hey Nuke, Happy New Year!

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 4047824857
#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3077205713

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:16 am

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Ny-29

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:39 am

Trump is shittinng his pants. 750 troops gonna be deployed to the Green Zone...

Steve Herman
@W7VOA
·
9m
Confirmed by
@DeptofDefense
that 750 soldiers from the
@82ndABNDiv
will deploy to the region immediately, reports
@Reuters

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:40 am

But Trump is going to bring home the troops. What a farce...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:42 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:RT
@RT_com
·
55m
This is not warning, it is a threat: Trump declares US embassy in Iraq safe, says Iran will pay ‘big price’ for attack

https://on.rt.com/a88l

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe And_he10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:44 am

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:44 am

Happy new year everyone, though it looks like it's going to have a shitty start.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:49 am

"But Trump is going to bring home the troops. What a farce..."

Perhaps he thinks it's already their home.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:52 am

Humanity Blows wrote:Happy new year everyone, though it looks like it's going to have a shitty start.

Happy New Year to you too.  #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1455193345 

Methinks it will become a bumpy ride - on a knifes edge.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:52 am

Humanity Blows wrote:Happy new year everyone, though it looks like it's going to have a shitty start.

Happy New Yer to you, bud!

We gonna see what's ahead but 2020 is nice year so, hopefully, fuckers gonna be fucked and even more truth will be revealed. Let's see...and work on it togethre.

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 6fa933f2112d32760dc5a472a82621b6--keep-fighting-inspiring-quotes

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:57 am

First news of 2020:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
Jan 1
Erdogan officially signs memorandum to send Turkish troops to #Libya https://aml.ink/vrPTD #Turkey

Well, good luck...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next