Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
boris
H10
khnum
der_mick
Mr Badger
Oasis
刘汉
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:33 am

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
2m
Zelensky requested Israeli PM to become an intermediary in negotiations with Russia — Financial Times.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:44 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
1m
#BREAKING #Canada PM Trudeau says imposing sanctions on #Putin and Lavrov

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:48 am

FXHedge
@Fxhedgers
·
22m
SPOKESMAN FOR UKRAINE'S ZELENSKIY SAYS KYIV IS READY TO TALK ABOUT CEASEFIRE AND PEACE

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:50 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:It looks like Kiev forces are so devastated that they need to withdraw from Donbass (thus rapid advance of Donbass militias) and regroup to protect Kiev. That's also why forced recruitment and weapons give out.

but that is genius part of the plan. if they try to retreat they will be destroyed by russian air force. they can not retreat. they can not defend kiev. they have no communication and control of ukrainien army

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:51 am

Spriter
@spriter99880
·
48s
The bombing of Kiev military sites began

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:52 am

Otto von Bismarck wrote:Why am I not surprised?!

China State Banks Restrict Financing for Russian Commodities

https://bloom.bg/3snh5bO

Looks like Biden's Beijing crack pipe is paying off! A deal is a deal and a footjob is a footjob, don't ya know!

China ‘respects’ Russia’s actions amid ‘crisis’ in Ukraine – Xi

Moscow and Beijing have agreed to continue “close coordination” on international platforms such as the UN

https://www.rt.com/russia/550664-china-xi-putin-respect-ukraine/

Xi pretends to be friends with Russia, but only at the UN, while China joins US Sanctions Regime?

How does that wash??? I guess this is when the "keep your friends close and your enimies closer" mode is activated.

I love this chaos! Rien ne va plus! We are all in... let's see yer cards ya bastards!

I was always of the opinion that one can't make good business with immoral people.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:53 am

Hohol fake-ops...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:00 am

Otto von Bismarck wrote:

Looks like Biden's Beijing crack pipe is paying off! A deal is a deal and a footjob is a footjob, don't ya know!

Moscow and Beijing have agreed to continue “close coordination” on international platforms such as the UN

Xi pretends to be friends with Russia, but only at the UN, while China joins US Sanctions Regime?

How does that wash??? I guess this is when the "keep your friends close and your enimies closer" mode is activated.

I love this chaos! Rien ne va plus! We are all in... let's see yer cards ya bastards!

I was always of the opinion that one can't make good business with immoral people.

I don't see problem here at all. There are paralel channels to western ruled money transfer infrastructure already. India creates Rupyi based market with Russia in order to eliminate globalist sanctions. What Chinese bank says, and does, is one thing, what gonna really happen is the other one.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:04 am

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:10 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:

I don't see problem here at all. There are paralel channels to western ruled money transfer infrastructure already. India creates Rupyi based market with Russia in order to eliminate globalist sanctions. What Chinese bank says, and does, is one thing, what gonna really happen is the other one.

Pakistan just visited Kreml for a reason, no? Good for India! Who need China, it's just another Western puppet Regime in the end.

Arseholes always reveal themselves when the going gets tough.. my 2 cents analysis..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:10 am

Otto von Bismarck wrote:

Russian exports to China $49.15 billion,Russian imports from China $90 billion
US exports to China $124.5 billion,US imports from China $49.53 billion.

China is trying to sit on the fence to keep both customers on board.

khnum

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:11 am

70k Chechens. Won't tell more...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:15 am

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:

Pakistan just visited Kreml for a reason, no? Good for India! Who need China, it's just another Western puppet Regime in the end.

Arseholes always reveal themselves when the going gets tough.. my 2 cents analysis..

We will see. Personally I bet on China rather than on India. And pakistan is in the middle. But, ffs, Kadyrov and Khan met F2F...

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 FMb_h6DXMBc-MmL?format=jpg&name=large

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:24 am

Caitlin Johnstone ⏳@caitoz·8h
If the actions of NATO powers had nothing to do with the attack on Ukraine then why have western experts been warning for years that the actions of NATO powers would provoke an attack on Ukraine?

If you've been following real expert Russia analysis then you'd know that experts have been forecasting a showdown over NATO expansionism for many years. If you follow imperial spinmeisters then you think it's just Putin being a monster because he's evil and hates freedom.

This is seriously as deep as mainstream western analysis is allowed to get on this subject:

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 FMcl0fQaQAAQD7K?format=png&name=small

So I dunno, if experts have been warning for many years that NATO expansionism would provoke an attack and the guy launching the attack is explicitly saying it's because of NATO expansionism, seems like MAYBE it's sorta kinda got something to do with NATO expansionism.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:28 am

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·4m
Kiev is a full on battlefield. Gunfire sounds throughout the city non stop.

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
6m
Seems infighting,since different groups get 20k weapons

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:34 am

khnum wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:

Russian exports to China $49.15 billion,Russian imports from China $90 billion
US exports to China $124.5 billion,US imports from China $49.53 billion.

China is trying to sit on the fence to keep both customers on board.

And that's why >Atlantis 2.0< and China will both go down the cosmic toilet drain together!

Both are alike with identical bubble markets, both states are factually bancrupt.

Russia has all the resources that these nations need, as I have always said,

Russia has no real friends in the Premier League, it's too rich and large, study the Mackinder map hypothesis.

I can't wait for SWIFT to finally evaporate, lol! Bye Bye Chosenites Bagel Mafija and wannabe's!

Last edited by Otto von Bismarck on Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:42 am

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:47 am

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
2m
BREAKING: Draft UN Security Council resolution demanding the immediate and complete withdrawal of Russian forces from Ukraine vetoed by Russia, however, China abstained.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:49 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:54 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
2m
BREAKING: Draft UN Security Council resolution demanding the immediate and complete withdrawal of Russian forces from Ukraine vetoed by Russia, however, China abstained.

Abstaining? Fucking backstabbers! Told ya!

Fuck China and Fuck the UN, let's go Obiden!

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 3574449849
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:00 am

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
@Conflicts
·
2m

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 3574449849

It's not important. Russia vetoed it. China plays US, left the room. Why two vetoes?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:04 am

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:05 am

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
2m
BREAKING: Ukraine says it has shot down a Russian Ilyushin II-76 carrying a landing force near Vasylkiv south of Kyiv. Currently no independent confirmation.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:13 am

Gleb Bazov
@gbazov
·
1m
#FLASH—Reports of #Ukraine|ian fleet command having scuttled their flagship, #GetmanSagaidachny.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:16 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
@Conflicts
·
2m

It's not important. Russia vetoed it. China plays US, left the room. Why two vetoes?

Why? Because it's the right thing to do for a moral nation that pretends to be an ally. It's all about protecting human rights of ALL ethnicities. If the Chinese can't be arsed to side with Russia on this they are no ally, Russia defended China for all those years, through all allegations by USA, and now they join US Banking Sanctions Regime, FUCK China!

You know me.. remember me in 2014? lol, I wanted all that shit sorted out then and there..  and I also knew China is unreliable, that's all.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:25 am

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·45s
Ukrainian National Guard destroyed the “saboteurs” in Kiev, who were actually their own people whom they issued weapons to today to fight Russians -- cant post footage because we're not tryina get banned, but we're sure our awesome followers will post it below.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:33 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:59 am

The Zelensky government had asked Tel Aviv to serve as a mediator at the talks with the Kremlin.

https://www.rt.com/russia/550667-ukraine-ready-negotiate-russia/

Tel Aviv?

The Bagels are loosing their grip on reality! Zelensky and Kolomoisky should go into Exile in Israel.

Did I mention the ISRAELIi MISTAKE yet?.. no I haven't, they got screwed over by some US military faction, telling them only about the ACE2 receptor, but not about the other two receptors to which their BIO WEAPON is also binding itself, one of these receptors is located in the human brain, and... the worst of all, that mRNA goo enters the body cell nuclei, completely fucking up the bodies ability to copy/repair DNA, a certain death sentence and Israel went for it hook, line & sinker by believing they're immune to the goo due to their lack of ACE2.

Yeah that is one thing I also heard back in 2014, that some faction in US military had some 'genetic tech' of which Mossad had no clue about, well.. I guess Mossad really wants a "meet & greet" with that useless fucking comedian now.  I can see Mossad death squads going ape shit.. but not in or for Ukraine...

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1191238718
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:21 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

If he's right, that's old:

https://nitter.net/BShannon41975/status/1497329023822663682#m

Old video from 3 years ago
piped.kavin.rocks/-rXgYf_ffXM

Question Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Pirata and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:22 pm

Seems Russian stockmarket is back, has regained a lot of the losses from last days.

!

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next