Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
boris
H10
khnum
der_mick
Mr Badger
Oasis
刘汉
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 17:03

6 wrote:
anon wrote:it is too quiet. something is afoot

I’m starting to get a sick feeling that there is something going on that none of us have thought of.

censorship on internet is off the charts. it was never this bad. and there are serious problems with networks. maybe because of censorship ?

it is too quiet........

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1685275927    #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1685275927     #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1685275927

666 is happening in ukraine

6idens
6lackmail
6iolabs

it's all smoke and mirrors,acting and theatre,
good news is the rollout of the (((satanic))) world order is not going as well as it should.
the change from old world order to new one is not functioning,the creative destruction is more difficult than thought
would love to tell you more ,but pirata,der mick and zambeezi are on the right wavelenght,and are allowed to give their opinion,without being insulted by some old do nothing farts from germany and gb.

more keywords

ace 2 receptor lie was a trap
(((zelensky,kolomoisky,pinchuk)))
3 year old moderna patent
march  1 pfizer test trail documents release.
ex cia george webb

enjoy the putin/zelensky/trump (((show))).
it's safe and effective

Thank you that I now know who is allowed to say something here in the forum and I especially thank you for "some old do nothing farts from germany and gb". I'm glad you're a fan of censorship and insults, it makes me feel like I'm in the German forums.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4029985365

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Pirata, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 17:16

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 17:23

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 17:27

Pirata wrote:What Truedick was trying to do to Canadians Von der Leyen is doing to whole nations now.. I'm sure the result will be ten fold worse. Imagine you are a leader or part of the economic elite of a nation.. they are watching now how demented and evil these Western leaders really is, and say to themselves "FUCK IT".. let's go into blockchain, precious metals, whatever, but let's cut ourselves off from this aincient SWIFT tech before they do it.. these mofo's a broke anyways...

https://www.rt.com/business/550739-russia-central-bank-assets-freeze/

Now we will see how well Russia has prepared itself for this moment and the good news at least is.. Klaus Schwab's insane "you fuckers will own nothing and smile or else" Reset is DEAD. They literally nuked us financially over night.. this is how desperate this bunch of parasitic criminals really are.

This can only shock someone who believes in law and order, democracy, "human rights" and the like. For me, it was just baloney, written on toilet paper, so to speak. In any case, it only applied to those who could afford to assert their rights. In the meantime, prices have risen a lot, and the middle class, which felt safe until now, is now slowly realising what illusion they were under. It is a delusion.

One thing you should never forget is that the state is the instrument of the ruling class to keep the system going. The whole organisation, institutions, government etc. only serve this purpose, not the people. Their eyes and ears are only covered with beautiful words and images. Everything else is useless romanticism.

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 17:29

⚡ Sparta enters Bugas. Details coming soon ⚡

*our project exists solely at the expense of subscribers, you can support the project at the link below.

⚡ Liberated Bugas ⚡ Volnovakha surrounded ⚡

Special inclusion from the new frontiers of the Mariupol Cauldron.

@wargonzoo

Many Ru in Berdyansk:

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
2m
BREAKING: Air raid sirens sounding again in Kyiv, large explosions reported in Mariupol and Odesa right now.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 17:37

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
1m
BREAKING — EU to ban Russian state news organisations RT and Sputnik — Head of the European Commission

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 17:38

Ragıp Soylu@ragipsoylu·3m
⚡⚡ EU completely closes its airspace to Russia, head of EU Commission says — TASS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 17:47

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4029985365

Do you remember the "Freedom Fries" story? Yeah, the "Frech Fries" were invented in Belgium.

But in Germany there were a few "bad boys" at the time, when the USA wanted the bones of those who had died in WW2 back, some jokers sent packages with gnawed-off chicken bones. There was some very nasty swearing back then.

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, Pirata and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 17:51

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
2m
*UKRAINE REPORTS DAMAGE TO TWO NUCLEAR FACILITIES: IAEA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 17:52

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
2m
BREAKING — Turkey says what happens in Ukraine constitutes a war under Montreux Convention, says will act accordingly: Foreign Minister

Meaning, Turkey can close the straits for Russian warships except the ones associated with the Black Sea fleet

I don't remember, that the Montreux Convention makes a difference between the different Russian fleets, only between Black Sea powers and non-Black Sea powers. But I cannot access the text now.
So Russia can dispute this. One way or the other, this can provoke a direct conflict between Russia and Turkey.

That's the point. They just make shit up as they go. We're dealing with an absolute lawless Western Elite that is actually fighting for their own survival. ZioNazis don't surrender, why else do you think did the criminally insane Kiev Junta handed 20.000 fully automatic military machine guns to "random people", to create as much destruction and human suffering as possible. Who "sponsored" those weapons? It's like Obama's Fast & Furius "letting guns walk" operation, and they all ended up in Mexican Cartel hands.
Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 17:56

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
56s
*HUNGARY WON'T SUPPLY ARMS TO UKRAINE, PREMIER ORBAN SAYS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Pirata, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 18:00

Abacus wrote:Damilare / ViF
@Damilare_arah
(February 27, 2022)

Ukrainian BOARDER is CLOSED and people can’t cross to get into Poland.
After being stranded by trains Africans making their way by car told there’s no exit for them.
#AfricansinUkraine

nitter.net/Damilare_arah/status/1497674995677503489#m

Where are the Human Rights fucktards now? Zirp! zirp! Poland likes it's new role as a major war monger, less talk about EU sanctions against themselves. Selfish Poland is very quick with everything, especially with spending EU funds, but NEVER with taking responsibilty.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 18:08

KneelB4Zod! wrote:zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
2m
*UKRAINE REPORTS DAMAGE TO TWO NUCLEAR FACILITIES: IAEA

Mortars? Mossad terrorists. They're the only ones that would even want to blow up a nuclear plant.
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 18:16

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
31s
Readovka reporting that their sources in the MOD are saying that Russian casualties are around 270-300, including Donbass republic troops & National Guard units

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 18:22

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 18:24

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 18:26

Time for me to get Croatian citizenship.

https://tass.com/world/1412617
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 18:27

Alex Rubinstein
@RealAlexRubi
(February 27, 2022)

Watch Yevhen Karas the leader of Ukraine's neo-Nazi terror gang C14's speech from Kiev earlier this month.
Straight from the horses' mouth, he dispels the many narratives
pushed by the left, the mainstream media and the State Department.

nitter.net/RealAlexRubi/status/1497747535783411714#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 18:32

Ivankiv:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 18:44

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast

KneelB4Zod!, Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 18:50

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(November 9, 2021)

Canadian government officials met and took photos with Ukraine's neo-Nazi militia the Azov Battalion.
The Canadian military knew the militia is Nazi, but that didn't bother them.
What concerned them is that the media might expose their support for Nazis

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1458069423563149313

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 18:54

Mr Badger wrote:Dependant on the results of the negotiation - if they happen at all - I have a couple of ex-friends to call (that I lost over the scamdemic).

Time to mend a few fences, just in case. Also time to pull the old shortwave radio out of the attic.

For what it's worth, I live in a part of England it's predicted to have the fewest targets, but still there's fallout from France to consider with the prevailing winds.

Übersetzter Text

Zielsprache auswählenEnglisch (UK)

I don't know if the largest internet backbone in the world could be a target:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/DE-CIX

It is ~1-3 km away around the corner, so to speak. I can get to the ECB at a leisurely pace in ~5 min. FRA airport is not that far away either, don't know exactly, 10-15 km? So you can break a lot of yummy stuff in Frankfurt ...

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 19:02

⚡ Mariupol cauldron ⚡ Track from Volnovakha ⚡

Special inclusion of the project @wargonzoo from the Volnovakha-Mariupol highway, which today came under the control of the DPR.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 19:06

Böhse Tante wrote:
6 wrote:
anon wrote:it is too quiet. something is afoot

I’m starting to get a sick feeling that there is something going on that none of us have thought of.

censorship on internet is off the charts. it was never this bad. and there are serious problems with networks. maybe because of censorship ?

it is too quiet........

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1685275927    #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1685275927     #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1685275927

666 is happening in ukraine

6idens
6lackmail
6iolabs

it's all smoke and mirrors,acting and theatre,
good news is the rollout of the (((satanic))) world order is not going as well as it should.
the change from old world order to new one is not functioning,the creative destruction is more difficult than thought
would love to tell you more ,but pirata,der mick and zambeezi are on the right wavelenght,and are allowed to give their opinion,without being insulted by some old do nothing farts from germany and gb.

more keywords

ace 2 receptor lie was a trap
(((zelensky,kolomoisky,pinchuk)))
3 year old moderna patent
march  1 pfizer test trail documents release.
ex cia george webb

enjoy the putin/zelensky/trump (((show))).
it's safe and effective

Thank you that I now know who is allowed to say something here in the forum and I especially thank you for "some old do nothing farts from germany and gb". I'm glad you're a fan of censorship and insults, it makes me feel like I'm in the German forums.

Böhse Tante is a great women, and so are all other members of this forum. And there are members I don't know yet that I find very friendly as well. I often disagree on topics, but I never got shuned, banned or treated disrespectfully. I wonder if I can claim the same curtesy about myself.. I can have episodes of enhanced southern temper. Anyways, it's not about having the right opinions, or knowing everything, it's about us people sticking together and not be divided by enemy interests, banker cartels, corruot politicians, MIC & secret services who work into their own pockets, etc. so you may have gotton the wrong impression.

Und du denkst, das war an dich persönlich gerichtet BT? Nun ja.. er oder sie könnte ja auch ein Konto eröffnen und sich vorstellen.
IP's sieht ZOD sowieso, egal ob man als Gast oder als Mitglied posted. Die meisten VPN's sind auch nicht ihr Geld wert.. besser ist
so ein Program das zig zillionen randomisterte Seiten aufruft, so das AI oder wer auch immer nicht blickt, was man wirklich tut.
Pirata
Pirata

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 19:13

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 19:31

Elite Predators
@elitepredatorss
(February 27, 2022)

Unconfirmed : A video of Ukrainian cops kicking Indian students.
Several reports of beating the students and not letting them through Ukrainian-Poland border reported.
If it is true, I am damn sure that Ukraine will pay a dear price for this 🙂

nitter.net/elitepredatorss/status/1497945865922625547#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 19:31

What am I looking at?
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 19:37

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
3m
Russian telegram channels claim that Mriupol besieged

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 19:40

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
2m
Mayor Vitali Klitschko says that Kiev is surrounded, evacuation is impossible

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun 27 Feb 2022 - 19:40

Harsh Raj
@harshraj260
(February 27, 2022)

See this is how Indian students are being treated at the Ukraine Poland border.
They are firing air shots. Is this how you deal with the students
who are already traumatized by the war hit country ?

nitter.net/harshraj260/status/1497914319555682307#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next