Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
boris
H10
khnum
der_mick
Mr Badger
Oasis
刘汉
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:43 pm

Chechens are coming...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:44 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Attacked? I heard shots and apparently they were fatal.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:45 pm

Pirata wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
6 wrote:
anon wrote:it is too quiet. something is afoot

I’m starting to get a sick feeling that there is something going on that none of us have thought of.

censorship on internet is off the charts. it was never this bad. and there are serious problems with networks. maybe because of censorship ?

it is too quiet........

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1685275927    #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1685275927     #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1685275927

666 is happening in ukraine

6idens
6lackmail
6iolabs

it's all smoke and mirrors,acting and theatre,
good news is the rollout of the (((satanic))) world order is not going as well as it should.
the change from old world order to new one is not functioning,the creative destruction is more difficult than thought
would love to tell you more ,but pirata,der mick and zambeezi are on the right wavelenght,and are allowed to give their opinion,without being insulted by some old do nothing farts from germany and gb.

more keywords

ace 2 receptor lie was a trap
(((zelensky,kolomoisky,pinchuk)))
3 year old moderna patent
march  1 pfizer test trail documents release.
ex cia george webb

enjoy the putin/zelensky/trump (((show))).
it's safe and effective

Thank you that I now know who is allowed to say something here in the forum and I especially thank you for "some old do nothing farts from germany and gb". I'm glad you're a fan of censorship and insults, it makes me feel like I'm in the German forums.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 4029985365

Böhse Tante is a great women, and so are all other members of this forum. And there are members I don't know yet that I find very friendly as well. I often disagree on topics, but I never got shuned, banned or treated disrespectfully. I wonder if I can claim the same curtesy about myself.. I can have episodes of enhanced southern temper. Anyways, it's not about having the right opinions, or knowing everything, it's about us people sticking together and not be divided by enemy interests, banker cartels, corruot politicians, MIC & secret services who work into their own pockets, etc. so you may have gotton the wrong impression.

Und du denkst, das war an dich persönlich gerichtet BT? Nun ja.. er oder sie könnte ja auch ein Konto eröffnen und sich vorstellen.
IP's sieht ZOD sowieso, egal ob man als Gast oder als Mitglied posted. Die meisten VPN's sind auch nicht ihr Geld wert.. besser ist
so ein Program das zig zillionen randomisterte Seiten aufruft, so das AI oder wer auch immer nicht blickt, was man wirklich tut.

No, because it would be quite "egal" to me. I once wrote that I am ~90 % a very nice, patient person and for the rest a nasty asshole when necessary. I don't know who exactly the No. 6 from Germany meant, there are quite a few by now, but as far as I know only one member from the UK who posts here all the time, and I felt that was an impertinence.   You only know anonymous sneaking around here - and throwing shit - from monkeys.  pirat

But your main point, of course, is that he's a divider, so he's doing PR for the authorities - divide and rule. I don't go along with that. Even an idiotic Nazi dumbass is closer to me than the ruling class.

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:48 pm

MotolkoHelp@MotolkoHelp·7m❗INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVASION OF 🇧🇾 TROOPS INTO UKRAINE

According to reports, the airborne troops of Belarus received an order to fly to Ukraine on 28.02 at 05:00.
The source is verified.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:50 pm

⚡ VIDEO ⚡ 5 Ukrainian border guards went to Russia ⚡

Five employees of the border service of Ukraine, including the head of the detached Luhansk border detachment, voluntarily laid down their arms and went over to the side of Russia.

They said the following about the reason:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:57 pm

Wow...

Polite on the road: the passage of a column of Russian troops in compliance with the rules of the road

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Wow...

Polite on the road: the passage of a column of Russian troops in compliance with the rules of the road

Americans in Iraq...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:24 pm

Seriously, if you still got a twatter account you have to follow Mitzva Alarm, for entertaining purposes.

Funny thing is the US has indeed bio weapons laboratories all over the world, "BUT NOT IN UKRAINE", haha ha.. lol!

But this explains why Van der Nazi is going full tilt hysterical, she just decreed the ban of Russian Media in the EU.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:32 pm

Pirata wrote:Seriously, if you still got a twatter account you have to follow Mitzva Alarm, for entertaining purposes.

Funny thing is the US has indeed bio weapons laboratories all over the world, "BUT NOT IN UKRAINE", haha ha.. lol!

But this explains why Van der Nazi is going full tilt hysterical, she just decreed the ban of Russian Media in the EU.

There are biolabs all around Russia. It's proved for years. Diliana did great work covering this.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:33 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Chechens are coming...

Sure, after all they had experienced similar shit. They surely know that their main enemy is not crazy IS terrorists or Nazi dumbasses, but the one who sends these regime change tools after them.

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:36 pm

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
9m
Half an hour ago, Russian RSZO, stationed in Tavriya on southern bank of the Dnieper, worked on the positions of Ukraine in area of ​​Shilova Balka in the Kherson region on the northern bank.

Massive... (related to the post above):

ZOKA@200_zoka·1m
LNR army ambush🇺🇦 today
#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 FMoGE2xXoAoc18-?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:40 pm

Patrick Lancaster@PLnewstoday·34s⚡📣With #DPR & #Russia/n Military Charging Toward Ukraine Territory In the Volnovakha area and into the newly captured territory.⚡📣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eiNmxCJC4s&feature=youtu.be…

#UkraineRussiaWar #UkraineWar #UkraineRussia #Ukrainian #RussianArmy #RussiavsUkraine

This guy is hero. Not single one journalist was so close. Maybe ANNA News journalists. But still, he even moved to Donbass, married and stood in this war-torn region. Big respect.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:42 pm

Heavy MLRS barrage. Time to talks is over...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:43 pm

Aldin 🇧🇦
@aldin_ww
(February 27, 2022)

This footage is from last night. Tigr no.1 has a number B21 same number as the morning footage shows.

nitter.net/aldin_ww/status/1498002016966090754#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:52 pm

Abacus wrote:Aldin 🇧🇦
@aldin_ww
(February 27, 2022)

This footage is from last night. Tigr no.1 has a number B21 same number as the morning footage shows.

nitter.net/aldin_ww/status/1498002016966090754#m

Not surprising. Inforamtion and propaganda warfare in full swing...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:18 pm

What is somhow funny is how many "die hard anti-globalist" turncoated after Russian operation. Lol, did they think talks with hegemonic mafia will change anything? Did they think multipolar world will be born without pain and suffering? Weekend warriors...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

H10, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:19 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:21 pm

maytham ashkar
@maytham956
·
1m
BREAKING: Kosovo asks the US for a permanent military base and requests NATO membership

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:24 pm

Russia should finish this shit soon or it gonna be messy and WWIII likely...

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
5m
BEEAKING — EU countries will provide 'fighter jets' to Ukraine under Brussels funding: Borrell – AFP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:32 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
2m
Mayor Vitali Klitschko says that Kiev is surrounded, evacuation is impossible

Drunken bastard fucked up again...

Neil Hauer
@NeilPHauer
·
2m
Replying to
@NeilPHauer
Update: Kyiv mayor says he misspoke, city not fully surrounded

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:40 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:What is somhow funny is how many "die hard anti-globalist" turncoated after Russian operation. Lol, did they think talks with hegemonic mafia will change anything? Did they think multipolar world will be born without pain and suffering? Weekend warriors...

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Fmkjdz10

I don't even think most of them are sane anymore, Luisport is back at the psyops cesspool joint, puke raging like a sulky fruit loop.

My mum is the only one that comprehends the ramnifications we are facing.. the others are just foolishly runing their mouths.
Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:50 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russia should finish this shit soon or it gonna be messy and WWIII likely...

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
5m
BEEAKING — EU countries will provide 'fighter jets' to Ukraine under Brussels funding: Borrell – AFP

War is never quick, and in Ukraine it will take even longer. What fighterjets, did the Taliban put some on sale on Ebay? lol.

Desperate talk of desperate people, even if they find jets that Ukies can actually fly ad hoc,

I'm sure Russia didn't go all in without some S500 somewhere parked close by.. What a Face
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:57 pm

Cherkasy...:

Dafuq?

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 3700336097 #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 3700336097 #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 3700336097 #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 3700336097

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:58 pm

FOAB....

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:10 pm

Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Cherkasy...:

Dafuq?

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 3700336097 #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 3700336097 #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 3700336097 #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 3700336097

No stranger to war in WW2 the Cherkassy Pocket in 1944 saw some of the worst fighting/conditions of ww2

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:24 pm

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next