Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
boris
H10
khnum
der_mick
Mr Badger
Oasis
刘汉
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by der_mick Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:53 am

There has been a new Swedish Study that shows, that mRNA is being integrated into the human DNA. This goes contrary to everything we have been told about the vaccines.

"Our study shows that BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed to DNA in liver cell line Huh7, and this may give rise to the concern if BNT162b2-derived DNA may be integrated into the host genome and affect the integrity of genomic DNA, which may potentially mediate genotoxic side effects."

This is huge guys. If this turns out to be true and it gets the right attention this could mean some really serious consequences for the people in charge of this shit.

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

der_mick
der_mick

Mr Badger and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Oasis Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:26 am

An actual elected US Congressman calling for the west to implement its own No Fly Zone over Ukraine...

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 697712634

Last edited by Oasis on Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:06 am

A deputy of the Russian State Duma from the Communist Party who voted for recognition of DNR/LNR last week now tweets this:

I think that the war should be stopped immediately. Voting for the recognition of the DNR/LNR, I voted for peace, not for war. For Russia to become a shield, so that Donbass is not bombed, and not for Kyiv being bombed.

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:13 am

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:Why am I not surprised?!

China State Banks Restrict Financing for Russian Commodities

https://bloom.bg/3snh5bO

Looks like Biden's Beijing crack pipe is paying off! A deal is a deal and a footjob is a footjob, don't ya know!

China ‘respects’ Russia’s actions amid ‘crisis’ in Ukraine – Xi

Moscow and Beijing have agreed to continue “close coordination” on international platforms such as the UN

https://www.rt.com/russia/550664-china-xi-putin-respect-ukraine/

Xi pretends to be friends with Russia, but only at the UN, while China joins US Sanctions Regime?

How does that wash??? I guess this is when the "keep your friends close and your enimies closer" mode is activated.

I love this chaos! Rien ne va plus! We are all in... let's see yer cards ya bastards!

I was always of the opinion that one can't make good business with immoral people.

There is no moral in politics and business. Only US pretends, that there is moral in politics, but this is Western hypocrisy. There are only interests.
Long term goal of China is to get rid of US as a sea-power, because as a sea-power US is interfering in the business of other states like China. If US changes into a land-power (what is possible, but unlikely), China has nothing against US.
Russia is rich now, because she can sell gaz and weapons and she is a connection between the producer China and the consumer Europe. On the long run (and China is planning long time ahead) Russia will get weaker. Then China will take over Sibiria as a protectorate and Outer Manchuria, that was given to Russia in the 19th century (1858 treaty of Aigun and 1860 treaty of Beijing), to populate. China will wait, till this can be done without a fight. But for now (and this "now" could mean a full century) an alliance between China and Russia is absolutely necessary to unify the Eurasian landmass against the sea-powers. Such a unification will lead to the situation, that US won't be able to make profit. The sanctions now are not directed against Russia, US tries to force profit out of Europe, especially Germany, with these sanctions. That is why US tries to isolate Europe from Russia. This will hurt China, because China needs to sell her stuff to Europe via Russia. The Belt and Road Initiative is not yet so far developed to deliver via Persia and Turkey. That is, why China is against these unilateral sanctions. But this will backfire. A Germany, that is cut off from the cheap Russian gaz, won't be able to buy the expensive US gaz. The last remains of German industry will break down. So there won't be any profit for US.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante, Oasis and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:19 am

Rob Lee
@RALee85
Two US officials confirmed that Ukraine shot down a second Il-76 transport aircraft tonight. If true, this would be a really significant mistake for the Russian military, and possibly the worst loss of life for the Russian Airborne Forces since the 2nd Chechen War

This war reminds me of the first Chechen war of 1994 where Russia stormed into Grozny and were slaughtered and now Russia getting into Street fighting with 3 million people in Kiev is madness
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:41 am

Talos wrote:Rob Lee
@RALee85
Two US officials confirmed that Ukraine shot down a second Il-76 transport aircraft tonight. If true, this would be a really significant mistake for the Russian military, and possibly the worst loss of life for the Russian Airborne Forces since the 2nd Chechen War

This war reminds me of the first Chechen war of 1994 where Russia stormed into Grozny and were slaughtered and now Russia getting into Street fighting with 3 million people in Kiev is madness

I've looked at the Tweets and at the claim but have to say: I'm not convinced.
There are no pictures or proof whatsoever. The sources are two US officials who are not named.

So for the moment I'd not jump to conclusions. Let's see what the day brings forth. I mean, such a huge plane as an Il-76 must have left some traces when shot down, right?
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:19 am

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 3574449849
Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:43 am

hi everyone.... looks like all my posting 48 hrs ago
must have tripped an algorithm on forumotion/host or something
and my IP address got flagged. this is my guess.
I logged in as zambeezi from a completely different place and machine... no problem.
so... zodlikeproductions.net has nothing to do with it.
anyway... prolly thinks i'm a commercial bot. lol.
cheers 2 all.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:44 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:55 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:56 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:09 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:29 am

Spriter
@spriter99880
·
5h
The Russian Force demolish a Ukrainian military unit in Kiev near a metro station.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:35 am

Zambeezi wrote:

"Launch of a missile of the S-300 air defense system of Ukraine, which hit an apartment building in Kiev https://lostarmour.info/offtopic/war/"

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:45 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:46 am

Attention some Kyiv webcams are offline playing loop file footage it is 3 degrees celcius overcast and rainy there today if you're seeing clear sky its not live.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Pirata, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:55 am

Zambeezi wrote:hi everyone.... looks like all my posting 48 hrs ago
must have tripped an algorithm on  forumotion/host or something
and my IP address got flagged. this is my guess.
I logged in as zambeezi from a completely different place and machine... no problem.
so... zodlikeproductions.net has nothing to do with it.
anyway... prolly thinks i'm a commercial bot. lol.
cheers 2 all.

Yeah it wasn't only you, there was some issue with the forum host a couple days ago as Zod mentioned. Welcome back.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 4047824857
Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:59 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:02 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:04 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:05 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:26 am

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·1m
BREAKING: “The tasks of demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine will soon be completed.”— Russian Rep. to UNSC

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·11m
Approximate map of movement as a lot of you asked

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FMgg-a3XoAAqAt2?format=jpg&name=small

⚡ British NLAW did not help the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the defense of Mykolaivka ⚡

See the special inclusion of the project @wargonzoo from the former Ukrainian positions in the Volnovakha direction.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:36 am

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·57s
USA announces the United States will support the decision of Ukraine on declaring a neutral status to Russia, if Kiev accepts it — per Russian conditions to Zelensky’s request for ceasefire talks.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:05 am

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
22s
DNR cut the line Mariupol-Voinovakh ANNA NEWS

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FMgo1XDXsAEOdUR?format=jpg&name=small

CatEmporor | #IStandWithRussia 🇷🇺@CatEmporor·3mCurrent #Battle map of #Ukraine.

Updated- 09.42 - 26/2-22
Added from CONFIRMED information from both #Ukrainian and #Russian informations.

Blue area = Contested
Red = Russian area
Orange = #DNR
Light red = #LNR

Removed area under odessa
Kiev circled in north

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FMgpV2AXIAQhMtx?format=jpg&name=small

"Volnovakha district, abandoned UA positions"

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
2m
Ukrainian Howitzers D-30 installed right in the courtyard of Severodonetsk. #Ukraine

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FMgtI_uXEAMc2Tb?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:17 am

Volkhov Yar:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:36 am

Stanytsia Luhanska

Melitpol:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:41 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:43 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:52 am

Guy Elster @guyelster
50s

#BREAKING Cutting #Russia off from #SWIFT is a "matter of days", according to a central bank within the euro zone: Reuters

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 2642882043
Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:24 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next