Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - In other news..

+8
The Original Mind
Humanity Blows
Pirata
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
12 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - In other news.. - Page 28 Empty Re: #1 - In other news..

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:54 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:03 pm

Soon they will close their playgrounds for all rebels, methinks. Time for migration to "Russia" ...

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:14 pm

He always reminds me of a fat brat pretending not to have stolen the choko cookies.

Or a pig that is ripe ...

pig

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:22 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:29 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:01 pm

They are working hard on it! Take in account that this misinformation/propaganda will stay in many heads. They know exactly what they are doing!!!

#1 - In other news.. - Page 28 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:40 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:33 pm

Methinks the politicians understand that very well ...

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:09 pm

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:10 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:15 pm

Like a few years ago as they used wooden sticks for training - lack of guns.

Translation: only 19,1 % of Puma tanks can be used ...

#1 - In other news.. - Page 28 1854299768

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:27 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:48 pm

Therefore it was invented by others, the USA only harvested what it didn't seed.

(This was Biden? Where comes his hair from?)

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:27 pm

They should conquer JihadJulian too. Let's see what he will babble when Syria is liberated completely.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:12 pm

Simiar things happen here. Tere are even private schools to train jobless to better their skills. Job-Center send jobless there, people must attend or they get no money. Because they re out of the statistic, when they attend training. But - what training? Usually they learn nothing there, the private school only gets lots of money. If someone thinks the money goes to people in need.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 28 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:52 pm

Zod, what's going on in your country?

pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:55 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:15 pm

Big Pharma will make patents and big money. Capitalism sucks - in the best case. Or it kills.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:25 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:29 pm

Criminals support criminals ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:31 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:52 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:34 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:49 pm

So he and Trump are from similar roots. Criminals in law ...

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:03 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:43 pm

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:26 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:30 pm

The first cranes are returning from their winter quarters, sighted in Hessen as early as never before. In addition, some had wintered here, the first time this had ever been observed.

No climate change?

Suspect pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:12 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next