Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historical Background to the News

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Historical Background to the News Empty Historical Background to the News

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 16 Jan 2020 - 14:40

From the thread:

(Skripal, Novichok ...)

Christopher Black (Canada)
Barrister, Former Defense Lawyer at the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda
Limited and Absolute War: Clausewitz and NATO Aggression – Theory and Reality

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Historical Background to the News Empty Re: Historical Background to the News

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 16 Jan 2020 - 14:52

Fhe whole thread about Lumumba, found it now.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1217637285748858880.html
Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu 16 Jan 2020 - 14:55

cool. thanx Böhse Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu 16 Jan 2020 - 15:07

here's a contribution

shows the duplicity of western intentions towards the ME in the last 60 years.
We DON'T want 'freedom' and 'liberation' for the ME (shit. they had MORE in the 50's)
FFS We are BACKING the REGRESSIVE salafists/wahabbists/muslim bro/Saudis. Hello?
We want CHAOS. sectarian rage. The goal (clearly) is regression (as this vid demonstrates)
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 16 Jan 2020 - 15:25

I remember what happened before hardliner Achmadinedschad got elected. The reformers were in advance for more "freedom and democracy", but it was not under control of the west. Then here started a shitload of propaganda against Iran - with the intended result.

Until beginning of the 90s there were many discussions of secular moslems and reformers, it was a very strong movement (I know it also from personal contacts). When USA lost their best enemy they built a new one: Islam!

Shortly after that I could see here in the streets what I never saw before - young Turkish girls and women run around with headscarfs. And the former friendly behaviour of Turkish people is almost gone. They created the tensions they pretend to fight now. Selffulfilling Prophesy.

Historical Background to the News 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 16 Jan 2020 - 15:34

But Africans are dumb, less intellgent ... blah. Perhaps because of malnutrition of many children?

Historical Background to the News 63862118

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 16 Jan 2020 - 16:14

Did they invent concentration camps? Or did they copy this?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1210097850706726913.html

First I thought it was another place, in Europe, and another time ...

But last weeks I heard the same happened in Vietnam. I'm sure these are not the only examples.

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Thu 16 Jan 2020 - 16:54; edited 2 times in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 16 Jan 2020 - 16:53

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 16 Jan 2020 - 19:48

https://journal-neo.org/2020/01/15/brainwashing-a-silly-cold-war-propaganda-concept/

Interesting read. Especially for US citizens. I didn't know the reasons, but I see the results.

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 16 Jan 2020 - 21:12

https://www.unz.com/freed/on-rogues-and-rogue-states/

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 16 Jan 2020 - 21:14

German text:

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Der-Staat-Jugoslawien-stand-dem-strategischen-Entwurf-der-USA-im-Wege-3378506.html

State of Yugoslawia stood in the way of strategic plans of the USA.

"Ex-CIA-Agent Robert Baer über die Strategien der CIA während des Jugoslawien-Krieges"

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 22:50

Zambeezi wrote:cool. thanx Böhse Very Happy

Gute Idee Bö(h)se Tante! Dann können wir den Hintergrund getrennt von den aktuellen Ereignissen diskutieren. (Then we can discuss the background separated from the current events.)

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 23:45

There is a german section too. Sometimes I wish to talk in German, because my English is sometimes a bit poor to explain things. And I have a very "antique" computer that sometimes nearly stands still - yesterday for around 20 minutes - and my internet often disconnects.

I have a lot of info in German, but under these cuircumstances it's not funny to use deeple, go from one page/tab to the other when it's sometimes lasting one minute. I'd like to use the German section a bit more, but how without someone to talk to.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 19:21

Does anyone believe they really meant it? I don't.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat 18 Jan 2020 - 23:00

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 0:15

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 18:18

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 18:21

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 19:13

For those who may have missed it.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 19:21

The blood on the child (down left pic) is from her parents! 
This picture I will never forget! And I'll never forgive!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 20:05

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 20:57

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 21:50

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 22:27

https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/01/19/sunday-screening-paying-the-price-the-killing-of-the-children-of-iraq-2000/

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun 19 Jan 2020 - 22:34

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 0:58

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 16:31

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 16:59

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 17:39

https://twitter.com/Garou_Hidalgo/status/1130289574742249472

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 18:33

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next