Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historical Background to the News

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Historical Background to the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Historical Background to the News

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:18 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Historical Background to the News - Page 2 Empty Re: Historical Background to the News

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:22 pm

There's a lot more ...

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:24 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:41 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:36 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:46 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:11 am

Dunno, LaRouche, but ...

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:16 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:19 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:27 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:35 pm

You can not say it often enough.

But as it seems there must be a few missing. What about Kenya or the "Prague Spring" for example, or the sabotage of Russia during the 90s?

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:30 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:32 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:21 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:46 am

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2020-01-21-how-britain-helped-irans-islamic-regime-destroy-the-left-wing-opposition/

Historical Background to the News - Page 2 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:05 pm

As a child I've seen the pics of this horror. Never forget, never forgive.

Historical Background to the News - Page 2 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:18 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:59 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:02 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:13 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:16 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:47 pm

To all the liars of "there has never been a Palestine".

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:38 pm

http://historyloversclub.com/collection-of-vintage-maps/19/

There are 52 interesting historical maps, this one is of "1950 United Nations map of Palestine"

Still called Palestine, no Israel.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:33 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:57 pm

Perhaps not only in Ireland. Was it made to force people to buy cars?

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:24 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:54 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

And what about this?

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t160p30-historical-background-to-the-news#64314

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t160p30-historical-background-to-the-news#63790

Question

I think, he is taking advantage of the flaws in the official narrative of WW2. UK and US didn't care about Poland. If they would, they would have accused Hitler and Stalin alike of signing a treaty and sharing Poland. No, they only complained about Hitler. I think the reason is, that UK thought, Hitler was preparing a war against Russia, what he had promised to them all the time. But then, he signed a treaty with Russia. Churchill was pissed, when he understood, that Hitler had fooled them all. So he did not get his long desired German-Russian war. It took him very long behind the scenes to get it in the end.

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:54 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:38 pm

Lots of info about historical background:

Thread:

https://twitter.com/IbnRiad/status/1221491582345601024

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next