Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - In other news..

+8
The Original Mind
Humanity Blows
Pirata
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
12 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - In other news.. - Page 15 Empty Re: #1 - In other news..

Post by luda Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:07 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:23 pm

The whole thread:

https://twitter.com/Democrat_Barbie/status/1154876278379429889

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:07 am

#1 - In other news.. - Page 15 75c

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:27 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:45 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Pic is gone?

Question

No, the account is gone ...

#1 - In other news.. - Page 15 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:23 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Pic is gone?

Question

He delted his tweet as the drone is actually German. Then he sent the new one with correct info:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Pic is gone?

Question

He delted his tweet as the drone is actually German. Then he sent the new one with correct info:

Thank you, so it was only his tweet.

But what I see now ... crazy Germans, as I always suspected.

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:41 pm

Looks (and flies?) like a big seagull. Thinking about it, it's not so crazy. Until now you know how a drone looks like, in the future you must ask, is this above a bird or a drone. Question is, with this flightstyle - can it be used as a spy drone, perhaps for "events" or such?

The word on the drone "FESTO" is an older German company (1925)

"Festo is known for making moving robots that move like animals such as the sea gull like SmartBird, jellyfish, butterflies and kangaroos. [4] In 2018 they also added a flying fox and a rolling spider to the list. [5] Festo calls their Bionic Flying Fox an “ultra-lightweight flying object with intelligent kinematics.”"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festo

WOW, didn't know this!

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:09 pm

Moon of Alabama
@MoonofA
·
1 m
New on MoA:
737 MAX - Boeing Insults International Safety Regulators As New Problems Cause Longer Grounding
https://moonofalabama.org/2019/09/737-max-boeing-insults-international-safety-regulators-as-new-problems-cause-longer-grounding.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:06 pm

RT
@RT_com
·
26 m
Scandal-plagued #Boeing suspends test of long-range 777x after a door reportedly blows off during final load checks

https://on.rt.com/a1al

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:10 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:51 pm

In Germany: "Merkel reproves China ... (blah)".

#1 - In other news.. - Page 15 3574449849

I remind you all: Berlin airport BER!

#1 - In other news.. - Page 15 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:58 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:15 pm

This is a proof that a car saves you from lightning.

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:13 am

Odd bit of news from Canada. 56 plates marking grave names have been stolen from a cemetery.
They were bronze so I guess they want them for that, but who the fuck does that kind of thing. Scum.

https://www.castanet.net/news/West-Kelowna/266478/56-plates-stolen-at-cemetery#266478

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:45 am

Libertine wrote:Odd bit of news from Canada. 56 plates marking grave names have been stolen from a cemetery.
They were bronze so I guess they want them for that, but who the fuck does that kind of thing. Scum.

https://www.castanet.net/news/West-Kelowna/266478/56-plates-stolen-at-cemetery#266478

Here in Germany it happens very often, but also with herds of cows(!), tractors and other machinery, equipment/materials for constructions and so on. Mainly gangs from eastern Europe are suspected. Here in the house someone from Croatia lives from sending stolen bicycles over there, but our police dindu nuffin! Nuff said.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:58 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:52 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:52 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:25 pm

And what the hell is this?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:08 pm

First it looked like a "usual" meteorit, but then it went crazy ...
I've read some scientists said that it splitted. (one part looked as if it's smoking cigarettes ...)

Reminded be watching a biggie flying directly in my direction (Aug. 2016). No trace, but it got bigger, and then exploded. I've heard the boom around 90 sec. later, the angle was approx. 30 to 45 degrees. So the distance was about 25 -30 km. For this the boom was loud. Must have been big, but good that it exploded in such a hight. It was over France, therefore I could not find something in the news.

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:21 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:40 pm

"Valdai Discussion Club session
Vladimir Putin spoke at the final plenary session of the 16th meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club."

October 3, 2019

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/61719

Was a very interesting speech.

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:53 pm

#1 - In other news.. - Page 15 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:36 pm

#1 - In other news.. - Page 15 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:27 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#1 - In other news.. - Page 15 1619689188

lol!

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:29 pm

Tavistock clinic:

Britain's first children's gender identity clinic hired lawyers to 'silence' book publishers who warned the rocketing number of youngsters seeking to change sex is 'becoming a scandal'

Britain's first children's gender identity clinic hired lawyers to try to force the publishers of a book criticising its practices to let it see the contents before publication, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

A law firm instructed by the Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) wrote to the editors of 'Inventing Transgender Children and Young People', which warns that the rocketing number of youngsters now seeking to change sex is becoming a scandal.

Lawyers representing Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust, which runs the clinic, claimed many of those who had contributed to the book will have been employed by the gender service and may have broken NHS confidentiality rules.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7566851/Britains-childrens-gender-identity-clinic-hired-lawyers-silence-critics-new-book.html

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:57 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next