Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Qui
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 29, 2024 5:37 pm

🇮🇱⚡🇪🇬🇵🇸 IDF is now in control of 75% of the Phildelphi Route, a buffer zone between Gaza and Egypt, PM Netanyahu’s National Security Adviser Tzachi Hanegbi says.

“Inside Gaza, the IDF is now in control of 75% of the Philadelphi Route and I believe it will be in control of it all with time. Together with the Egyptians, we must ensure weapon smuggling is prevented” from Egypt into Gaza,
- he tells the Kan public broadcaster.

Hanegbi adds that he expects fighting in Gaza to continue throughout 2024 at least.- Times of Israel

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 29, 2024 5:40 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Img_1521
🇮🇷⚡🇾🇪 Iran has provided Qader-type anti-ship missiles to the Houthis, "which pose a serious challenge to the regional interests of the United States and Israel." - Tasnim
https://t.me/theorientalview/7432
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 29, 2024 5:41 pm

🇨🇳🇪🇬 Chinese President Xi Jinping meets Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi in Beijing.
https://t.me/theorientalview/7431
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 29, 2024 5:42 pm

🇺🇸Mad:🇵🇸 Pentagon had to defend itself amid reports that the pier it had built for the delivery of humanitarian aid off the coast of Gaza lasted only two weeks

Asked how the $300 million project had to be repaired so soon, Sabrina Singh, deputy spokeswoman for the Pentagon, blamed "unfortunate accidents":

"I can't predict weather pattern... We just had a sort of an unfortunate confluence of weather storms that made it inoperable for a bit," Singh explained.

If they can't blame it on Russians, Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran... it's the weather. Never them.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 29, 2024 5:44 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Img_1522
🇲🇽🇵🇸Mad:🇮🇱 Mexico has filed to join South Africa’s Gaza genocide case against Israel at the ICJ.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 29, 2024 5:45 pm

🇮🇱🇺🇸💥🇵🇸 Israeli army used American ammunition in an attack on a tent camp for displaced people in Rafah, CNN reports.

That makes the US accomplice in yet another massacre.

———-

⚡🇹🇷🇺🇸🇮🇱 "Hey America, you have blood on you your hands!" - Erdogan in a rallying cry for Palestine.

The world is watching the barbarism of a sick, maniac, psychopath, blood-eating vampire named Netanyahu, and watching it on live television.

Hey, heads of state and government of Europe, you have also become partners in this genocide, this barbarity, this vampirism of Israel! Because you are silent - Erdogan exclaims.

@worldpravda
@IntelRepublic
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 29, 2024 5:51 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Img_1523
✅🇨🇦🚀 The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Canada said that Ukraine has the right to strike the territory of Russia by Canadian weapons, there are no restrictions.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 29, 2024 5:52 pm

The version that Raisi’s helicopter crashed due to an explosion resulting from sabotage has been ruled out, according to an investigation by the General Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces.
https://t.me/llordofwar/356122
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 29, 2024 5:54 pm

😳 Alibaba, which owns AliExpress, has introduced new restrictions for Russian customers - it stopped shipping to Russia and stopped accepting payments in Russian rubles.

❗Ban is reportedly linked to threats of sanctions against Chinese companies that cooperate with Russia.
https://t.me/llordofwar/356118

Cowards. spit
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 29, 2024 7:27 pm

⚠ Explosions reported in Syria, with missiles being sighted over Baalbek, North Lebanon.

Video: https://t.me/LebUpdate/39867

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 29, 2024 7:46 pm

ayden
@squatsons
·
1m
Russian advances east of the Oskal river over the previous 48 hours.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe GOw5iPvW8AA8PEj?format=jpg&name=large

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 29, 2024 8:25 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 29, 2024 8:26 pm

What the media hides.
@narrative_hole
·
12h
World: ban Israel from sports

IOC: “Athletes cannot be held responsible for the actions of their governments”

Russian athletes:

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe GOuYnWeaEAAqwAu?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 29, 2024 9:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed May 29, 2024 9:57 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Dunno what's the reason, since ~1-2 hours my internet connection goes on and off. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1854299768 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2924852245

My friend told me that a lot of people (if not everyone) have problems with the internet connection today.

PS - mobile phones the same. 

😳🤔🤔🤔🤔

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Wed May 29, 2024 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed May 29, 2024 10:20 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 29, 2024 11:15 pm

Modern American Imperialism Part 2: Building Eager Armies Helping Colonize their own Nations

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcykw87cbGI&t=2s

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 29, 2024 11:27 pm

🚨▶◾⚡⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 SouthFront | Israel Faces Failure In Gaza | May 29 2024

https://rumble.com/v4yanjq--southfront-israel-faces-failure-in-gaza-may-29-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed May 29, 2024 11:42 pm

Considering that Ukraine has eliminated or at least seriously damaged two Russian early radar warning systems, that were covering the southern areas from Russia, maybe Pepe Escobar was right and Russia has detected the Israeli attack on Iran and shot down the missiles over Jordan. This does not help Ukraine, but Israel is now enabled to attack Iran without being seen by Russia.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu May 30, 2024 12:19 am

Netanyahu: Sanctions must be imposed on the International Court of Justice
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 30, 2024 1:26 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M5941

🔴War is full of cruelties and sadness, especially civil war.
Here is an episode recalled by a Russian platoon commander:

I've seen a lot of things. But there was this one incident...

Towards evening, two of our drone operators dropped by my dugout to pass the time, wait for dusk, have some tea, and chat.

We hid under a tree, taking turns nibbling on a chocolate bar. A wounded soldier limped by on his way to the evacuation point. His bandaged leg was bleeding a bit, and he was clearly feeling the effects of painkillers, looking dazed and thirsty.

He stopped and asked for a cup of tea. We never refuse the wounded. We poured him some tea and gave him some chocolate.

He drank and then suddenly said, "A Ukrainian spared my life today. I'm hobbling along, barely moving. Can't run. Suddenly, I hear a drone buzzing overhead, carrying a payload. I look up, realizing it's my death. And I shout at it, 'I'm wounded, do you understand? I'm wounded!' The drone circled around me, flew about 30 meters away, dropped the grenade, then came back, winked at me with its lower light, and flew back to Ukrainian positions."

The wounded told this and then continued limping towards the evacuation point.

The senior of our drone operators explained this unusual behavior of the enemy: "Yesterday, the Ukrainians rotated their elite drone unit, 'aero scouts,' to the rear for a week, replacing them with mobilized troops..."

Dusk was setting in, and the drone operators were getting ready for their mission. They stepped aside to relieve themselves. The junior one, glancing around, loudly whispered to the commander, "I'll spare one today too." The commander flinched as if shocked and replied, "Today, two Ukrainians will get lucky." And they left.

I pretended not to hear. They pretended to believe that I hadn't heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 30, 2024 1:54 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 30, 2024 2:00 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M5943

ICYMI
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t339p990-main-news-thread-conflicts-terrorism-crisis-from-around-the-globe#173965
^^Berletic's explanation/forensic 'deep dive' into this 'tool of conquest' since Roman empire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 30, 2024 2:14 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M5944

🇸🇪🇺🇦 Sweden will donate two Airborne Surveillance and Control aircraft (ASC 890) to Ukraine.
Grumpy
Now where will these fly from and who will man them?

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu May 30, 2024 2:20 am

https://t.me/sotaproject/81244

Идет бомбежка Керчи

Explosions were reported in Kerch
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu May 30, 2024 2:24 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 30, 2024 2:29 am

Robot solves Rubik’s Cube in 0.305 seconds

https://rumble.com/v4y7vtx-robot-solves-rubiks-cube-in-0.305-seconds.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2924852245

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 30, 2024 2:32 am

刘汉 wrote:https://t.me/sotaproject/81244

Идет бомбежка Керчи

Explosions were reported in Kerch

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M5945

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu May 30, 2024 2:32 am

https://t.me/vanek_nikolaev/23857

Николаевский Ванёк
✔
Внимание!

Подтверждены вылеты около 5 бортов Ту-95мс с Оленьи

вылет вероятно боевой, а это значит:

в районе Энгельса они будут скорее всего в 02:00 - 02:50 +/-
если пуски будут отсюда - тогда ракеты ожидаем в нашем воздушном прострастве около 02:40 - 03:30 +/-

в районе Каспийского Моря они будут скорее всего в 03:30 - 04:10 +/-
если пуски будут отсюда - тогда ракеты ожидаем в нашем воздушном пространстве около 04:40 - 05:20 +/-

время очень приблизительное, с большой погрешностью

за бортами продолжаем следить, точное количество бортов будет известно позже ночью
Attention!

About 5 Tu-95ms flights have been confirmed from Olenya

The flight is probably combat, which means:

in the Engels area they will most likely be at 02:00 - 02:50 +/-
if the launches take place from here, then we expect missiles in our airspace around 02:40 - 03:30 +/-

in the Caspian Sea area they will most likely be at 03:30 - 04:10 +/-
if the launches are from here, then we expect missiles in our airspace around 04:40 - 05:20 +/-

time is very approximate, with a large error

We continue to monitor the boards, the exact number of boards will be known later at night
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu May 30, 2024 2:36 am

https://t.me/khmlv/22171

5 «шахедів» з Вінниччини рухаються в західному напрямку, — моніторингові групи

5 "shaheeds" from Vinnytsia are moving in the western direction - monitoring groups
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next