Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
10 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:48 pm

Pirata wrote:@khnum

We are not to blame.. "climate change" is indeed "man-made".. it is called geo-engineering.. only a few days ago China admitted to geo-engineering to make it rain to avert Yangtze River disaster.. and Iran accused Saudi Arabia and others of geo-engineering warfare! MANMADE DISASTER and WEATHER WARFARE are not a secret anymore.. as I predicted.. "watch the water" in my Budo thread.. the astological theme always plays out, no matter if man-made or naturally co-incidental..

Well that is typical Pirata they wreck the world ,blame you for it ,then charge you money for their bastardry.

khnum

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:51 pm

Zambeezi wrote:you have to hear this 4 yourself. no words can describe.

i feel like im living in a cartoon.

His "Darth Vader" red light speech was a (faked) green screen event.. I checked it out myself.. there is no blood & flesh Biden.. VERY SCARY INDEED.. somebody is running this Virtual President, but who?
Pirata
Pirata

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:04 pm

https://t.me/Widerstand4_0/2902

China issues 23 loans to 17 African countries and expands "win-win" trade and infrastructure projects
#Africa

China is issuing 23 interest-free loans to 17 African countries, having already canceled $ 3.4 billion and restructured $ 15 billion of debt from 2000-2019. Beijing promised more infrastructure projects and offered ... ➡➡➡

😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:16 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/Widerstand4_0/2902

China issues 23 loans to 17 African countries and expands "win-win" trade and infrastructure projects
#Africa

China is issuing 23 interest-free loans to 17 African countries, having already canceled $ 3.4 billion and restructured $ 15 billion of debt from 2000-2019. Beijing promised more infrastructure projects and offered ... ➡➡➡

😁😎

Yeah sure, like ZIMBABWE, which chokes under $13 Billion Chinese loans and their sudden "700 dead children due to Measles" are just a fucking hillarious co-incidence, and that the corrrupt government is now going to mandate COMPULSARY DEATH SHOT INJECTIONS too.. just a fuckin co-incident.. nothing to see here folks, just keep drinking the Chinese and Russian "we're really different, we're going to safe you imbeclie useless-eater cucks" COOL AID. Because they so much more "really care".. LOL! And that Ramzan Kadyrov QUIT out of the blue.. just like myself a few days ago.. after battling a serious INTELLECTUAL SEIZURE, is just epic co-incidence, nothing to see here folks, keep posting as usual. Klaus NAZI Schwab, Putin's 2nd Godfather after KISSINGER, will truly safe you .. ey!

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1143234681

Last edited by Pirata on Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:22 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

srsly... entire apartment bldgs are going to ignite this winter cuz of shit like this^^.

member during the 'fuel shortage'...
people were actually filling plastic trash bags w/ petrol in their car trunks
then zip tying them closed.
can't fix stoopid.

Yeah, but this must be satire. I hope the kids still know that. But with that education nowadays it might get interesting.

🤔🙄😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:35 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

srsly... entire apartment bldgs are going to ignite this winter cuz of shit like this^^.

can't fix stoopid.

Yeah, but this must be satire. I hope the kids still know that. But with that education nowadays it might get interesting.

🤔🙄😁😎

It's satire until people freeze to death. More people in Germany freeze to death in the winter then suffering "heat strokes".

Do you even have a clue about how many people in Germany froze to death in the last 10 years?

.. before we even had an "energy crisis"? Well.. I don't expect much of you.. I know who pays for your gas bill until January.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:45 pm

Pirata wrote:

#Africa

😁😎

Yeah sure, like ZIMBABWE, which chokes under $13 Billion Chinese loans and their sudden "700 dead children due to Measles" are just a fucking hillarious co-incidence, and that the corrrupt government is now going to mandate COMPULSARY DEATH SHOT INJECTIONS too.. just a fuckin co-incident.. nothing to see here folks, just keep drinking the Chinese and Russian "we're really different, We're going to safe you imbeclie useless-eater cucks" COOL AID. Because they so much more "really care".. LOL! And that Ramzan Kadyrov QUIT out of the blue.. just like myself a few days ago.. after battling a serious INTELLECTUAL SEIZURE, is just epic co-incidence, nothing to see here folks, keep posting as usual. Klaus NAZI Schwab, Putin's 2nd Godfahter after KISSINGER will truly safe you .. ey!

Because IMF and World Bank is so much better.

Give up, you're delusional and hallucinate thoughts about others that absolutely do not fit. Drink a bottle of CBD and calm down.

🤣🤣🤣🤣😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:50 pm

Pirata wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

can't fix stoopid.

🤔🙄😁😎

It's satire until people freeze to death. More people in Germany freeze to death in the winter then suffering "heat strokes".

Do you even have a clue about how many people in Germany froze to death in the last 10 years?

.. before we even had an "energy crisis"? Well.. I don't expect much of you.. I know who pays for your gas bill until January.

Enlighten me who pays for my "gas bill". Until now it was myself, would like to know who else will do it. Or is that your projection? Because I have no rich sugar daddies at hand.

🤔🙄🤣🤣🤣
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:51 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Pirata wrote:

#Africa

😁😎

Yeah sure, like ZIMBABWE, which chokes under $13 Billion Chinese loans and their sudden "700 dead children due to Measles" are just a fucking hillarious co-incidence, and that the corrrupt government is now going to mandate COMPULSARY DEATH SHOT INJECTIONS too.. just a fuckin co-incident.. nothing to see here folks, just keep drinking the Chinese and Russian "we're really different, We're going to safe you imbeclie useless-eater cucks" COOL AID. Because they so much more "really care".. LOL! And that Ramzan Kadyrov QUIT out of the blue.. just like myself a few days ago.. after battling a serious INTELLECTUAL SEIZURE, is just epic co-incidence, nothing to see here folks, keep posting as usual. Klaus NAZI Schwab, Putin's 2nd Godfahter after KISSINGER will truly safe you .. ey!

Because IMF and World Bank is so much better.

Give up, you're delusional and hallucinate thoughts about others that absolutely do not fit. Drink a bottle of CBD and calm down.

🤣🤣🤣🤣😎

If anyone is DELUSIONAL than that must be you,

to (believe) PRETEND that AS IF China isn't IMF & WORLD BANK COMPLIANT..

I don't care if you lie to yourself all day long..

It will NEVER stop me to point our YOUR HYPOCRISY.. YOU'RE SICK LIKE A LEPER!

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:02 am

https://t.me/derrotephoenix/1111

Source: Will Geary
https://vimeo.com/279923192/

@derrotephoenix

Video "United States of Arms" but only until 2017.

😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:12 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Enlighten me who pays for my "gas bill". Until now it was myself, would like to know who else will do it. Or is that your projection? Because I have no rich sugar daddies at hand.

🤔🙄🤣🤣🤣

The German Welfare State is paying all of your bills.

Enjoy it while it still lasts. Looks like it's going to end soon, sometime in 2023,

unless you get all hooked up with [CBDC] virtual currency, vaxxinated and QR-coded.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:18 am

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/8311

"Documents reveal deliveries of 47 tons of controlled drugs for the US army. The annual consumption of amphetamine in the Department of Defense alone is 15.6 million tablets." Dilyana Gaytandzhieva

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/8312

In Bulgarian: https://obektivno.bg/dokumenti-razkrivat-dostavki-na-47-tona-kontrolirani-narkoticzi-za-armiyata-na-sasth/

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/8313

With screenshots in the links below.

🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:24 am

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/8321

"Yes!!!

Breaking

Main gas pipeline to EU will be closed until sanctions lifted – Kremlin

~ Nord Stream 1 operations will be hampered as long as Western restrictions remain in place, Dmitry Peskov says

The technical issues with gas deliveries to Europe via Nord Stream 1 will persist until the West lifts the sanctions it has slapped on Russia over the ongoing Ukraine conflict, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Monday. In his telling, these restrictions hamper maintenance of the pipeline.

On August 31, Gazprom completely shut down gas deliveries via the pipeline. Although initially Nord Stream 1 was slated to resume gas transit on Friday, Gazprom announced that it would remain closed indefinitely due to technical issues.

“Problems in [gas] deliveries arose due to sanctions that have been imposed on our country and a number of companies by Western countries, including Germany and the UK. There are no other reasons behind supply issues,” Peskov noted.

The Kremlin spokesman also claimed that it is not Gazprom’s fault that “the Europeans absolutely absurdly make a decision to refuse to service their equipment,” which they are contractually obligated to do.

Peskov stressed that all Nord Stream 1 operations hinge on “one piece of equipment that needs serious maintenance.”

On Sunday, his comments were echoed by Alexander Novak, Russian Deputy Prime Minister, who blamed the European Union for the problems that have prevented the resumption of gas supplies via the pipeline.

“The entire problem lies precisely on [the EU’s] side, because all the conditions of the repair contract have been completely violated, along with the terms of shipping of the equipment,” he said.

On Friday, Gazprom canceled the restart of Nord Stream 1 citing an oil leak in the turbine, which was detected during a joint inspection with manufacturer Siemens Energy at the Portovaya compressor station near St. Petersburg. At the same time, the malfunction could be remedied only in Canada, which has imposed sanctions against Moscow.

Despite the maintenance issues, Europe has accused Russia of weaponizing energy supplies, with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen describing Moscow as “not a reliable partner” in terms of gas supplies."

Neno Javanovic

🤔🤔🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:30 am

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/8323

Today, the Syrian intelligence carried out a qualitative security operation in the town of Al-Yadouda in the countryside of Daraa, which led to the elimination of the terrorist Muhammad Iyad Abdul Razzaq,nicknamed Abu Qasim Al-Aqrabawi,who is affiliated with the terrorist organization "ISIS",and who is responsible for the assassinations,targeting army buses,kidnapping and killing members of the Muzayrib police station.

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/8324

Washington moves ISIS round Syria.

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/8325

Al Tanf illegal US military base is a tumour in Syrian land, ISIS, Al Qaeda etc are the cancer cells

Fuck off ISIS etc. and their breeders.

😡😡😡😡✊💣💥☠

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:54 am

Pirata wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

🤔🙄🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy it while it still lasts. Looks like it's going to end soon, sometime in 2023,

unless you get all hooked up with [CBDC] virtual currency, vaxxinated and QR-coded.

Yeah, you are not paying your own heating bills, you could simply post a screenshot with redacting personal info, but keep frothing at the mouth about how much you love Chinese & Russian FASCISM though you've never visited these places to see what life is like for old single women like yourself THERE. The other day our resident China hostage told us how miserable it is to be in lockdown and to be "informed" by either his "offical handler" or to depend on "bathhouse gossip" to know what the fuck is going on.. REALLY? Maybe you don't deserve any respect, don't expect any respect from me or anyone else since you don't even respect yourselves! And I will never get tired to point out how ridiculous you actually are. We are not slaves and we will not adapt to that kind of self loathing mentality, EVER..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:56 am

https://t.me/resistancereality/9081

Billionaire tries to buy black woman stem cells…. Listen to what he says about how much everything is worth!

Video inside.

🤮🤮🤮😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:02 am

Pirata wrote:
Pirata wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

🤔🙄🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, you are not paying your own heating bills, you could simply post a screenshot with redacting personal info, but keep frothing at the mouth about how much you love Chinese & Russian FASCISM though you've never visited these places to see what life is like for old single women like yourself THERE. The other day our resident China hostage told us how miserable it is to be in lockdown and to be "informed" by either his "offical handler" or to depend on "bathhouse gossip" to know what the fuck is going on.. REALLY? Maybe you don't deserve any respect, don't expect any respect from me or anyone else since you don't even respect yourselves! And I will never get tired to point out how ridiculous you actually are. We are not slaves and we will not adapt to that kind of self loathing mentality, EVER..

I really had hoped, Zod has put you in your place. Stop your projecting and insulting.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:05 am

Oh wow, what an exciting shit show, the only problem is that there is no "incumbent president"
since that Biden thing they keep showing us is a Green Screen anomaly.

There is only one "PROBLEM", we don't know if this is REAL or just FAKE NEWS FICTION INCITEMENT.

ARE THEY RETARDED or do they think we are RETARDED?
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:11 am

刘汉 wrote:

I really had hoped, Zod has put you in your place. Stop your projecting and insulting.

Nobody put's anyone "in place".  Rolling Eyes

Zod is not a mental NAZI, like you and your "aunty".

DEAL WITH IT.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:24 am

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/7162

‼The aftermath of one of the recent AFU river landing on the Dnieper‼

https://t.me/HersonVestnik/7776

t.me/Slavyangrad
Join SLG 🔺 Intelligence Briefings, Strategy and Analysis, Expert Community

Video inside.

🤔🤔🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:33 am

LOL WTF? Is this really Naomi Biden?

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Vice-p10

What's certain is that [see pic above] THIS IS THE REAL JOE and Naomi Biden.. They're really gaslightening people..

"His twin brother" my arse... green screen anomaly, what does it even matter at this point, ain't no Presidents in the WH.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:59 am

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/7192

Not many of you know this, but Ukraine is actually the only country that experiences winter & snow. Believe it or not, other countries in the region only dream of this.

Due to Russia’s palm trees and sandy deserts, winter will catch the Russian military by surprise, they are completely unprepared and unfamiliar with the Ukrainian winter, the Russians should just surrender before it’s too late.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
What a cretin. Seems like there are lots these days.

https://t.me/asbmil/4781
t.me/Slavyangrad
Join SLG 🔺 Intelligence Briefings, Strategy and Analysis, Expert Community

Screenshot inside.

"Russian soldiers soon are going to be very cold".

🤔🤣🤣🤣

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:01 am

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Joe_bi10#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Scree191

For some reason I don't think Xi will become "Emperor for life".. just a hunch.. lol!

His Biden puppet thingy is looks too retarded to cause a break-up of These United States of America.

Last edited by Pirata on Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:05 am

i would like to point out that at this moment it is not clear if putin is playing with or against globalists. it could be either way. future will tell. there is no point in having opinion on that matter settle in stone. it is a fluid situation and there are multiple open options.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:07 am

anon wrote:i would like to point out that at this moment it is not clear if putin is playing with or against globalists. it could be either way. future will tell. there is no point in having opinion on that matter settle in stone. it is a fluid situation and there are multiple open options.

I gave uo on him, but I would forgive him if he would come clean. ON EVERYTHING! ESPECIALLY THE KILLER INJECTIONS!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:19 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

🤔🤣🤣🤣

winter will change positional warfare into something else. i do not think ukraine side will last long in winter trench conditions. there could be no heating in trenches because of drones. there is no way people are going to be in mud and cold for months. i just do not see it. in fall there is going to be a lot of rain...trenches will be floating with water...and then there will be snow and cold weather without heat source. there are some units that can take that type of abuse for a couple of months.....but they are specially trained.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold-weather_warfare

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:23 am

Pirata wrote:
anon wrote:i would like to point out that at this moment it is not clear if putin is playing with or against globalists. it could be either way. future will tell. there is no point in having opinion on that matter settle in stone. it is a fluid situation and there are multiple open options.

I gave uo on him, but I would forgive him if he would come clean. ON EVERYTHING! ESPECIALLY THE KILLER INJECTIONS!

Rosh Hashanah [Judgement Day] end of this month and who knows
how many more times any of us will be able to get right with God.

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 3700336097

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:40 am

anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

🤔🤣🤣🤣

winter will change positional warfare into something else. i do not think ukraine side will last long in winter trench conditions. there could be no heating in trenches because of drones. there is no way people are going to be in mud and cold for months. i just do not see it. in fall there is going to be a lot of rain...trenches will be floating with water...and then there will be snow and cold weather without heat source. there are some units that can take that type of abuse for a couple of months.....but they are specially trained.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold-weather_warfare

For month now I'm asking myself on whose payroll this m*effing Zelensky muppet really is and why Russia drags this war out forever. WHY? MAKES NO SENSE! Not for Russian people (BLOOOOD LIBEL), not for anyone else (in Europe), only for the NEW NAZI FREAKMASON WORLD ORDER! There's a reason why Putin praised the FREAKMASON NAZI FLAG OF RUSSIA.. YEAH! IT'S THE MASONIC DOUBLE HEADED EAGLE [actually a falcon, but what do imbeciles care these days anyways]. I'm certainly personally dissapointed, almost feels like a personal defeat.. meh, not really.. still sucks like AIDS. Twisted Evil
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:40 am

https://t.me/uncut_news/46488

In the Netherlands, the WEF has now taken over the first municipality
#Netherlands

In the municipality of Haarlem, the World Economic Forum has taken power. Soon it will no longer be allowed to advertise meat products on the streets of Haarlem. As far as is known, it is the first municipality in the world to introduce such a ban .. ➡➡➡

😡😡😡✊💣💥☠
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:04 am

https://t.me/uncut_news/46489

The Western system is more fragile than ever... what's next?
#General #Current

I would like to point out two things. First, John Locke was right. The government has no other goal than the preservation of property. Tyranny is the exercise of power beyond the law... there is only one thing that makes people too seditious... ➡➡➡

https://uncutnews.ch/das-westliche-system-ist-bruechiger-denn-je-was-kommt-als-naechstes/

https://internationalman.com/articles/the-western-system-is-more-fragile-than-ever-heres-what-comes-next/

https://internationalman.com/special-report/what-happens-next-an-insider-special-report/

❗❗❗🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next