Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
10 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:44 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2713748720

Found there in the comments.

✊✊✊✊😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:47 pm

刘汉 wrote:

So now I know. Whenever I happen to be in Hailsham, I would like to have a pint of a good stout or two with you in the local pub.

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3077205713

You would be more than welcome

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3077205713

Apologies for the rant.

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:53 pm

x wrote:months of agressive posts by pirata?

nope,she got pissed off recently.

difficult times ,masks coming off?

projection much?

yes ,most of you guys are  living very difficult times ,because you didn't see it coming and got stuck in shit,took the jab,stayed put and froze to only get into more shit.

some are living a safe and almost normal life,because they were prepared and had enough knowledge to avoid getting stuck in this mess.

quality and quantity,that's what it's all about.

and the mask coming off,that's mostly projection as well.

you stick to the others who are in deep doodoo too,instead of learning from those who were and are better prepared.

I agree with pirata: your lack of real knowledge will be your death,i disagree with pirata that this will be everywhere in the world.

there are places that will escape the deathtrap.

usa,western and eastern europe are lost,and anybody who stays there will die,or be replaced and live like a slave.

and comparing pirata to nato tactics is a serious mistake.

what i'm trying to tell you for a while is that your german friends are much more dangerous than pirata,

pirata doesn't have a plan ,she just says what she thinks according to the circumstances.

your german friends have a system in their posts,

whenever somebody shows up with 'unpleasant' facts,they attack.

the chance these germans, are here as handlers and minders is much bigger than pirata being nato or whatever.

and when they attack ,they scream bloody murder claiming they are treated badly,like zio's .

did you notice angry aunty is posting a lot of shit about the holocaust,gaschamers,lying holohoaxsurvivors etc lately?

how her english improved like crazy ,and that's not google translate.

that's zio tactics,your forum is compromised,you have no fucking idea how this works,these fuckers are too clever for you

ask pirata,or me,we know how this works,but i won't explain too much anymore.

like i said ,i lost trust in this forum ,because of the way you protect the germans ,who in my view are paid agant to control your site and make sure this site doesn't get too much traction .

on glp there are many speaking very positively about you,everybody remembers your war thread ,and say it was the best ever..

how come so few people read and post here?

that things get out of hand is not pirata's fault,she's just triggering the handlers and minders.

life must be really shitty in your country ,you changed ,and became negative and bitter.

and your judgement is getting rather bad.

and forget about this mask coming off shit,it's a losers argument.

quality and not quantity is the way out.

Prolog

Based on the observed images and scientific literature, the existence of graphene quantum dots in the blood of vaccinated subjects can be confirmed. Morphology, structure, and features such as fluorescence are consistent with the characterization referenced in publications in the field.

Graphene quantum dots can be obtained from the microwave fission of graphene and C60 fullerenes, which would explain the proliferation of these elements in the blood and fluids of the human body. This poses a serious health hazard as it has the potential to penetrate cell walls and remove DNA.

From a functional point of view, the semiconductor properties of GQDs allow them to form a wireless network through which they can monitor human behavioral patterns and become even more neuromodular as nanoconverters, with higher efficiencies than graphene oxide layers.

Images obtained from blood tests of vaccinated individuals reveal the presence of crystallized graphene fractal nanoantennas, hydrogel ribbon floaters and graphene oxide, and finally graphene quantum dots. According to all the evidence and facts, it can be confirmed that this graphene ecosystem in the human body is responsible for receiving electromagnetic signals through the fractal nano-antennae of graphene and propagating them through the quantum dots of graphene GQD with a dual purpose, firstly, the possible administration of Drugs and their release on biological targets or targets (that is, specific organs of the body) and on the other hand the modulating purpose of neurons and other tissues of the human body that are controlled remotely by microwave and 5G emissions.

Finally, the hydrogel tape swimmers have a recognized motor function that operates in dependence on electromagnetic waves, so they can also be propelled by electromagnetic fields and deliver their pharmacological or pharmacogenetic load.

Analog

The vaxxinated are tracked and are being neuromodulated via 5G. There is no safe space anywhere to hide from the Zombie apocalpse. We know that the Beast System is going to be an A.I. system, the Beast itself is Skynet, it's running the show behind the scene and is attempting to assimilate humanity as we know it. Once this realisation sinks in, it's a no brainer to conclude that we have all been betrayed by puppet governments and the few decent leaders we had are all vaxxed, those who refused are dead. . These "vaxxines" were never about gene-therapy, they don't contain any mRNA, it's all nano technology. Maybe they plan to change DNA on a large scale to turn everyone into slave borgs.

Have you noticed that it is only the analog humans that still have the strength to stand up against their governments? We set up our nations on the construct of the creator giving us uninaliable rights, life, liberty and the persuit of happiness. We're now in a place where the state (NWO) is giving us those rights, when we get them or not, depending on compliance, and if we refuse to comply and get injected we are going to llliterally become subjected to second class citizens.

That's the real battlefield. This is the destruction of "Atlantis 2.0" in my opinion and I understand that the majority of the sheeple prefer to not be disturbed and want to maintain their blissfull ignorance. The NWO always existed behind the scene, but none of us expected this level of insanity.. They actually believe that the digitalisation will make them immortal, when in fact there is no return or exit from that, once they have digitalized their biological body. I wonder if they think they are just mocking scripture without grasping that the "joke" is actually on them, or if they are aware what is going to happen to them. There is no coming back [to the cosmic biospere], and their "noosphere" is in fact a virtual hell in which their consciosness will eventually solidify and experience an eternal agony of decay, it's more like a permanent pain impulse feeling itself.. because they won't be able to retain much "consciousness", and I praise the ancients for their descriptive abilties, though I guess modern man has a hard time comprehending picturesque language.

The Bible isn't wrong, It was a coded warning by the ancients to keep the law of one, the one Golden Rule to saveguard your spirit (soul) essence from that miserable fate. And no, I am not religious, that's a label for those who think a few rituals on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will do. Comprehending [ones] true spiritual nature and the spiritual nature of creation is a way of life, not some cheap talk hypocrisy.. to me scripture reads like a self defence manual, because many have been deceived to believe that the noosphere is an escape from 'physical reality', attracting equally much those who fear death and those who hate life. This isn't the first time this happened. What people see as "ufo's" are digital crafts with entities whose biolgogy has also been digitalized. Sounds cool until you understand that they cannot sustain their consciousness since they have disconnected themselves from "the source", i.e. God's creation, and thus have to hunt humans still connected to organic consciousness to sustain themselves, basically they are cannibals.. and 'these devils' dont care if you are an atheist. Laughing

Am I having a nervous breakdown? No, I am actually bored shitless with the low IQ and moral state of mankind.. and since I am still alive I am just trying to entertain myself just like the rest of you.. just kidding, I am actually busy preparing for the inevitable shitstorm. Read Revelations and presume it's not fantasy.. I am not saying that all will come to pass that was written down, but I wouldn't rule it out either.. and then try not to be in a shitty mood.. when you figure out how it correlates perfectly with our world today, anyways, learn how to plant food, because the future will be very rural, and only those who got the skills to live on the land without electricity and modern technology will make it.. buy a pony, or a donkey.. lol.

If you have an aversion against scripture read the story about Atlantis and WHY is collapsed.. it's OUR story, and thanks to you rank-and-file Freakmasons.. "great work, well done!".. the real new world order will be run by poor survivors.. writing another manual for the next bunch of retards, in case anyone actually makes it through. And if this is too depressing for you, then be done with it and have that goo shot up your arm..  

to those that have a sense of humor, all the best and good luck.. I think I will go analog for a while..  ciao!

P.S. It always takes two to tango, and nobody is innocent, I enjoyed everyones company. Thanks and no hard feelings!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
1h
Ukrainian landing took place in the Energodar region to prevent the IAEA from visiting the Zaporozhye NPP.

Aviation works on them.

“At the moment, the militants of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are immobilized in the area of ​​​​the Dacha village.

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
38m
Strong army in nuclear power plant, while 60 people manage to make landing with boats🤷

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 FbjLwPpXwAE2xK_?format=jpg&name=small

Just minutes ago in tv news (private channel) they reported that Ukrainian military stopped the observers. After all, they admit this, although I suspect that it will come only once, and our state broadcasters will not admit it at all.

🤔🥴😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:54 pm

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:15 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:16 pm

AFP News Agency
@AFP
·
3h
#BREAKING Poland asks Germany for war reparations of 1.3 trillion euros

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Oh, we forgot completely, that today is the anniversary of the beginning of WW II.

"Seit fünf Uhr fünfundvierzig wird zurückgeschossen!"
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:31 pm

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1143234681

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:31 pm

https://t.me/mangopress/9513

🦷#britain

This is more and more like the Dickens' novel but in real life.

🥭@mangopress

Video inside.

😡😡😡😡✊✊✊✊

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:35 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  
#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1143234681

There is only one kettle needed where he fits in.

😎✊✊✊✊✊💣💥☠

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:41 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:49 pm

https://t.me/altleftintl/44209

New article by Johnny Vedmore - The WEF's Young Global Leaders program is a replica of Henry Kissinger's CIA-funded International Seminar, which the WEF founder Klaus Schwab attended. Kissinger was not only a mentor to Schwab, but also helped launch the Young Global Leaders program himself. https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/08/investigative-reports/the-kissinger-continuum-the-unauthorized-history-of-the-wefs-young-global-leaders-program/

❗❗❗❗❗
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:53 pm

U.S. Gets Warrant to Seize $45 Million Airplane Owned by Russian Energy Firm Lukoil

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Www.usnews.comU.S. News & World Report|18 hours ago
The United States obtained a warrant to seize a $45 million aircraft owned by Russian energy firm PJSC Lukoil, the U.S. Justice Department said on Wednesday, though the aircraft is currently believed to be in Russia.
#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.laprensalatina.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2022%2F09%2F13ada83b8fd7953063b4609f373790f8bf3d62d6w-780x470

Lukoil chairman plunges to death from Moscow hospital window: reports

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Www.laprensalatina.comLa Prensa Latina|5 hours ago
The chairman of Russian oil giant Lukoil, Ravi Maganov, died on Thursday after falling from the window of a Moscow hospital, Russian news agencies reported. The Interfax news agency cited an "informed source" as saying Maganov had fallen from a window at the Central Clinical Hospital in the Russian capital while state-owned agency TASS reported the cause of death as suicide.

Russia: Lukoil chairman who criticized invasion of Ukraine dies

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Www.msn.comDeutsche Welle on MSN.com|4 hours ago
The Lukoil company came out against the Russian invasion of Ukraine back in March.The chairman of the private oil company Lukoil, Ravil Maganov, has died, the firm said in a statement on Thursday. Lukoil's board of directors,

nuthin to C nvr mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:04 pm

Twitter Launches an Edit Button for Paying Subscribers
https://archive.ph/0837v

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-01/twitter-edit-button-will-launch-for-paying-subscribers
ha.
i will double down on screen captures

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:11 pm

Toddler killed, over 50 injured after 10 minutes hailstorm in Catalonia, with hailstones as big as 10cm (3.9inch)
https://archive.ph/u2chO

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62736383
#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X4032

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:16 pm

https://t.me/altleftintl/44259

Hard times…

t.me/Rosenbusch

Hi. Mr Badger, the picture needs an English text.

"I shall drive an electric car?
Are you kidding me???"

"That's not all, 007.
You haven't seen Moneypenny yet..."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:26 pm

Dozens of Malian rebel groups Wagner trained militia merge to counter jihadist groups Western funded killers
https://archive.ph/wip/26YIE

https://www.africanews.com/2022/08/30/dozens-of-malian-rebel-groups-merge-to-counter-jihadist-groups/
fixed it.
"I believe that when these three movements (members of the CMA) unite as a single entity,
I believe that it will give additional strength, in all areas,
be it in the area of politics, especially in the area of security,
especially in our regions, our people are subjected to extrajudicial abuses
by extremist groups," said Salah Ag Ahmed Abba, a senior member of the MNLA.
This congress comes just days after the announcement by the Malian authorities,
to integrate 26,000 ex-rebels into the national army.

Macron & the complicit colonial 'protectorate' are GONE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:37 pm

Thanks Zod. for everything.

KneelB4Zod!, boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:44 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Thanks Zod. for everything.

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Cheers10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:46 pm

https://t.me/eh_den/425

It's time for a revolution...

Video inside

https://t.me/eh_den/426

THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM SECRET MEETING.

The World Economic Forum is having a very important event that will occur in the upcoming days. It is called "Young Global Leaders Annual Summit", it will take place between 31 August - 3 September 2022.

In order to be able to be able to see any information on the event, I had to be a world economic forum premium member. Since it has 30-day free trial was possible... I tried it.

What you see is what I saw for about an hour. I had access to the Agenda, the topics, the information on each of the sessions... and then suddenly, while I am going through the programme something weird has happened. The event program disappeared! ALL OF IT.

So the bad news is that I didn't manage to get the details of what each session will cover ... but I do have the Agenda.

I have a bigger surprise for a bit later. You would love it 😊

https://t.me/eh_den/429?single

Screenshots inside

https://t.me/eh_den/433

PDF in the link

https://t.me/eh_den/434

The WEF Secret List...EXPOSED
What is the Agenda of the Young Global Leaders Annual Summit 2022, what are the names of those who are participating in it, and why does the WEF trying to hide it? EXCLUSIVE CONTENT!

https://ehden.substack.com/p/the-wef-secret-listexposed

https://t.me/eh_den/435

An EXPLOSIVE revelation published today by Michael Rozolio on Twitter. Here is the English translation:

Take a long and crazy thread about very significant information that reached the Israeli Minister of Health Horowitz, Minister of Finance Lieberman and Prime Minister Bennett, about the enormous risk inherent in the side effects as a result of the corona vaccines. And what did they do with it when they could buy their world and remove Netanyahu forever from the political system? NOTHING!

"When you want to know the truth about what is going on in a certain body. About what they hide in their backyard, go to their financial reports. You will always be surprised by what you find out," a certain accountant once told me, who was hired by the police to go over the financial reports of the National Health Fund and the National Workers Union.

What he brought from there led to Avraham Hirschzon's (ex Israeli MP) conviction on six counts, including receiving something by fraud under aggravated circumstances, fraud and breach of trust in a corporation, money laundering and false registration in corporate documents.

So after I heard Professor Berkovich appear before the Ministry of Health Committee regarding the side effects and warn those present. Because of "Medico Legal" entanglement, which in other words is "medical breach of trust under aggravating circumstances", and after I heard him explain that from the material presented to his committee it appears that most of the health funds did not present their data to the Ministry of Health. I went to check what happened at the largest fund in Israel - the General Hospital Fund. And the financial reports of the General Hospital are really not disappointing. It turns out that every year for the last decade the General Hospital Fund sets aside about 100 million ₪ (Around $30M) to cover claims of an average amount of 85 million ₪ (around $25M) per year which are filed against the doctors and hospitals of the fund.

At the end of 2019, the general hospital fund already had a reserve of one billion ₪ (around $300M) to cover claims that are filed against the fund's doctors and hospitals. So why did one morning in 2020 wake up in the general health fund and decide to increase the annual amount of contributions by five, and increase reserves in the compensation fund by 50 percent, from one billion to one and a half billion ₪ (around $500M)?

You really didn't have to try hard to find the answer. Financial statements are accompanied by explanations. In note 21 H to the financial statements for 2021 - a photograph of which is attached here - it is stated: "In 2020, Klalit acted as a messenger of the Ministry of Health and the Home Front Command, in many areas. Among other things, laboratory services, dedicated hospitalization services for Corona were provided....", and in the continuation of note 21 H. comes the REAL bomb: "Starting from the month of 12/20, vaccinations for the corona virus were carried out as part of a national vaccination campaign. Klalit turned to the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Finance to arrange a national or institutional fund to finance claims and professional liability in the field of treating the corona."

From this it is clear that both the General Health Insurance Fund, both the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Finance knew already at the end of 2021, that the side effects of the vaccines are disastrous on a very large scale, otherwise why should a national or institutional fund be established to finance claims and professional liability in the field of corona treatment? And why should the scope of the compensation fund be increased to one and a half billion ₪ ($500M) to cover claims that are filed against the fund's doctors and hospitals? When every year until then claims were filed with an average amount of NIS 85 million ($25M) - 17 times less than normal?

https://t.me/eh_den/436

Let's return for a moment to what Dr. Berkowitz says in the recording from the discussion at the Ministry of Health. From his words, it appears that the General Health Insurance Fund, which is the largest of the health insurance funds in Israel, did not transfer information and data to the Ministry of Health until the time of the discussion during the month of June 2022. What Professor Berkowitz says is completely in conflict with the information in the financial statements of the Health Insurance Fund, from which it is clearly evident and in the writings that the Ministry of Health knew about the General Health Insurance Fund's fear of lawsuits following the side effects of the vaccines, already at the end of 2021. Now the question arises as to whether they knew about the HMO's fear of lawsuits due to side effects, and did not ask to see the data on which the fear of the HMO is based, whose corona system was headed by Professor Blitzer? Or did they request the information, have the data, but did not hand it over to Professor Berkowitz's committee?

What really happened there? You decide. Either way, this is negligent criminal conduct that Professor Berkowitz called "on the border of medico-legal". Neither a border nor a plaster. Here are exactly some of the same accusations that the prosecutor's office covered at the time for Avraham Hirschzon.

The following sections can already be pointed out quite easily: fraud under aggravated circumstances, fraud and breach of trust and false registration in corporate documents. If this thing is ever investigated in depth, it will be possible to add to these articles also articles of reckless death and murder. And why? Because we already know that at least from the date of writing the reports, December 2021, the Ministry of Health and the General Hospital Fund know about the dangers that the vaccinations entail for all those who get vaccinated, but this did not prevent anyone from continuing to encourage vaccination for about eight months, pushing a fourth booster for the elderly population. Even worse: to vaccinate without any real need, youth and children (including promotions in schools) and start right in the last two months with vaccinations for babies and children up to the age of 5. The magnitude of the fraud, the irresponsibility and the lawlessness regarding human life and children here, are simply unimaginable. Luckily most parents were smart and were not tempted to vaccinate their children.

What is even less understood is why the Minister of Finance, the Minister of Health, and the Prime Minister at the time, Naftali Bennett, who I have no doubt that the information about the general's request to establish an institutional fund to finance claims and professional liability for the treatment of Corona, reached their hands and their knowledge - did not at that moment stop the Everything and ordered the establishment of a commission of inquiry. If they had done so, it is possible that they would have bought their world and eliminated Netanyahu and the gang of criminals he planted in the government offices in general and the Ministry of Health in particular - forever. It is possible that thousands more Israelis who lost their lives in this event would have been saved from death.

Except that, as we have been claiming for a considerable number of months: the government of change is a group of people with weak intellect and ability. A group that does not deserve to lead the public and serve it. This includes Yair Lapid, Benny Gantz, Merav Michaeli, Avigdor Lieberman and Nitzen Horowitz, and all the intellectuals and all the flexible spines belonging to their parties.

end

Original post in Hebrew:
https://twitter.com/MichaelRozolio/status/1564668140751126532

Video about the information hiding (in Hebrew)
https://twitter.com/YaffaRaz/status/1562129705016459265

https://t.me/eh_den/443

My Message to the Young Global Leaders
What message did I sent to those who participants in the World Economic Forum's (WEF) Young Global Leaders 2022 conference?

https://ehden.substack.com/p/my-message-to-the-young-global-leaders

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:51 pm

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X4033

Palestinian Prisoner Ends Hunger Strike After Release Deal
https://archive.ph/wip/kqqXH

https://qudsnen.co/palestinian-prisoner-khalil-awawdeh-breaks-his-six-month-fast-following-release-deal/

► https://themorningnews.com/news/2022/09/01/palestinian-prisoner-ends-hunger-strike-after-release-deal/

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Xx195

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:56 pm

https://t.me/altleftintl/44294

This no longer requires any comment.

https://humanmeatproject.com/about-us/

... Donating bodies for human consumption ...

How is that supposed to work? With a death rate of about 1% and at most 50 kg of "meat" per body, that would be 500 g per year per person, making 1.5 g a day. With half an hour of cycling with an open mouth, there is more protein intake.

🤔😁😎

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:07 pm

Zaporozhye NPP assault. CNN, US Kherson war-gaming. Elensky Italian villa rents to Russians Update 1
Alex Christoforou
Published September 1, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1fm6ux/?pub=4

Russia Claims Repelled Ukraine Commando Attack Zaporozhie NPP; Ukraine Fails to Advance in Kherson
Alexander Mercouris

https://rumble.com/embed/v1fmuyn/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:09 pm

'The Enemy Within' strategy w/Robert Barnes (Live)
The Duran

https://rumble.com/embed/v1fme3v/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:14 pm

German FM: "I want to deliver to the people of Ukraine… No matter what my German voters think”

https://rumble.com/embed/v1fmsut/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:16 pm

Chris Sky: 19 year old hockey player "dies suddenly" during tournament

https://rumble.com/embed/v1fmx5b/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:27 pm

Russian Market
@runews
·
1m
NORD STREAM FLOWS EXPECTED TO RESUME EARLY SATURDAY: GRID DATA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next