Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
10 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:25 am

Actually I am the one who did not change and still stick to my principles. I am not negative, that's you, and Pirata, who constantly whinning how everything is fucked up and everyone is aboard the globalist agenda. I can tell you this - if I will, for a second, adopt your doomish, hopeless point of view, at that very moment I would lock this forum and give up on anything I believe in. Because all of this would be pointless.

Recently I can literally feel how you two poison this place. Not with your opinions, which I can respect, as I said multiple times. But with your constant attempts to push them down the throats of those, who doesn't follow them. I was personally attacked by Pirata just because I disagreed with her. So I VERY WELL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT if I talk about months of her agressive posts.

So, for last time, stop this or this forum will be closed. I don't have time to babysit a few mentaly unstable individuals and correct their behavior constantly just because they are unable to deal with simple fact that is not everyone must adopt their opinions. Neither I will ban their countless virtual alter egos or delete their posts full of attacks ad hominem.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:49 am

Russian Market
@runews
·
4m
CHINESE CITY OF CHENGDU ORDERS ITS 21 MILLION RESIDENTS NOT TO LEAVE THEIR HOMES AFTER RECORDING HUNDREDS OF DAILY COVID CASES

CHINA IMPOSES LOCKDOWN IN CHENGDU

- This is where Intel and car manufacturers are

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
2h
CHINA RENEWS COVID LOCKDOWNS

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:51 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:55 am

[quote="KneelB4Zod!"]Russian Market
@runews
·
4m
CHINESE CITY OF CHENGDU ORDERS ITS 21 MILLION RESIDENTS NOT TO LEAVE THEIR HOMES AFTER RECORDING HUNDREDS OF DAILY COVID CASES

[b][i]The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·

I have a friend that is a very well connected businessman in Asia his Chinese contacts have told him the real reason for such hard lockdowns is that authorities know their local vaccine is crap which would become obvious if people mixed in a covid environment

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:08 am

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
1h
Ukrainian landing took place in the Energodar region to prevent the IAEA from visiting the Zaporozhye NPP.

Aviation works on them.

“At the moment, the militants of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are immobilized in the area of ​​​​the Dacha village.

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
38m
Strong army in nuclear power plant, while 60 people manage to make landing with boats🤷

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 FbjLwPpXwAE2xK_?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:24 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:32 am

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:34 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Actually I am the one who did not change and still stick to my principles. I am not negative, that's you, and Pirata, who constantly whinning how everything is fucked up and everyone is aboard the globalist agenda. I can tell you this - if I will, for a second, adopt your doomish, hopeless point of view, at that very moment I would lock this forum and give up on anything I believe in. Because all of this would be pointless.

Recently I can literally feel how you two poison this place. Not with your opinions, which I can respect, as I said multiple times. But with your constant attempts to push them down the throats of those, who doesn't follow them. I was personally attacked by Pirata just because I disagreed with her. So I VERY WELL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT if I talk about months of her agressive posts.

So, for last time, stop this or this forum will be closed. I don't have time to babysit a few mentaly unstable individuals and correct their behavior constantly just because they are unable to deal with simple fact that is not everyone must adopt their opinions. Neither I will ban their countless virtual alter egos or delete their posts full of attacks ad hominem.

You did change and probably we all did.

I came over here due to your activity on GLP when you kept posting valuable info for years with little or no comments.
I was the one that kept suggesting you to keep records as that would historical value.

I wasn't aware Pirata is a woman, but I saw you stating "her" in a couple posts. if that is the case, you'll need to be more tactful especially since you're Eastern European and have been educated in this spirit. If you consider calling someone "mentally unstable individual" is benign I disagree. You can disagree and state your position without being rude and thus encouraging this behavior. Your duty as a forum admin and moderator calls for this.

I had my own griefs with auntie and the Chinese guy that jumped on my throat after making just simple and decent corrections on the info they posted. If you didn't notice anything wrong in their attitude, or if you're protecting them to benefit this forum, I consider that you're mistaken because they push users away. They are the reason for I rarely post here and I gave up on my registered account.

Peace out!

noone

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:41 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@runews
·
4m

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
2h

I can confirm, that the returning students are all locked in their dormitories and that they tell me, that there are several regions in China, that are considered dangerous.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:09 am

Well Zod you've earnt a beer after todays activities I dont comment on personalities but I will comment on behaviours ,yes we are exposed to a lot of dark information these days and if you stare into hell long enough it will stare back and this can change people; but there is always hope I think many have fallen for the trap believing that it is pointless you've lost before you even begin,this is just a Jedi mind trick.

Biden says to beat us you will need F15's

The afghans would beg to differ and all they had were old toyotas rpg's and ak47's

I truly appreciate the work you do and this forum but the world is a spiritual place and all of the internet where the truth is trying to be told is under attack this place is no exception.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:21 am

I think I lot of us just need some hugs.
Times are tough and I do think deep down we all care about each other and the world. People are stressed and it is easy to get caught up in a negative feed back loop.
We dont need to agree with each other on everything, in fact some of the disagreement leads to enlightenment but we must all respect each other.
I love all information I get from here and I am really glad to still be able to come here learn from you all.
I would love to meet you all one-day but I know the chances are very low.
So until then my love and respect to you all.

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:21 am

noone wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Actually I am the one who did not change and still stick to my principles. I am not negative, that's you, and Pirata, who constantly whinning how everything is fucked up and everyone is aboard the globalist agenda. I can tell you this - if I will, for a second, adopt your doomish, hopeless point of view, at that very moment I would lock this forum and give up on anything I believe in. Because all of this would be pointless.

You did change and probably we all did.

I came over here due to your activity on GLP when you kept posting valuable info for years with little or no comments.
I was the one that kept suggesting you to keep records as that would historical value.

I wasn't aware Pirata is a woman, but I saw you stating "her" in a couple posts. if that is the case, you'll need to be more tactful especially since you're Eastern European and have been educated in this spirit. If you consider calling someone "mentally unstable individual" is benign I disagree. You can disagree and state your position without being rude and thus encouraging this behavior. Your duty as a forum admin and moderator calls for this.

I had my own griefs with auntie and the Chinese guy that jumped on my throat after making just simple and decent corrections on the info they posted. If you didn't notice anything wrong in their attitude, or if you're protecting them to benefit this forum, I consider that you're mistaken because they push users away. They are the reason for I rarely post here and I gave up on my registered account.

Peace out!

With due respect, I calmly stated my opinions and even broke down why I came to certain conclusions. Then I was called an Idiot. Just because I respectfully disagreed with Pirata's views. Enough is enough and I won't allow this place to be destroyed just because a few people can't deal with different opinons and feel need to agressively promote their own. Now it's almost on daily bases and it will stop one way or another. Yesterday Zamb shared some news, Pirata commented in agressive manner. Zamb shared another news, Pirata commented in some more agressive manner. It was not attempt to discuss over something. It was not even related to particular news. It was clear attempt to provoke an argument. With anybody. Over and over again.

If you know me then you know very well I can discuss with anyone regardless differences. As long as it is civilised discussion. But I will swiftly deal with any further provocations and misbehavior. I hope you understand that this place is not meant as an echo chamber and I really don't want this place to be full of Pirata's saying how everything is fucked up and we all are fucked up. And everyone else, who is not on the same page, will be silenced by authistic yelling and name calling.

Cheers

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Cheers10

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:24 am

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@runews
·
4m

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
2h

I can confirm, that the returning students are all locked in their dormitories and that they tell me, that there are several regions in China, that are considered dangerous.

I am just sitting in my favourite bathhouse and the boss has just told me, that the government has sent out the message, that they have to close for some days. Maybe because there is much travelling now, because the universities are starting the semester.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:35 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:....Yesterday Zamb shared some news, Pirata commented in agressive manner. Zamb shared another news, Pirata commented in some more agressive manner. It was not attempt to discuss over something. It was not even related to particular news. It was clear attempt to provoke an argument. With anybody. Over and over again.

Are you married?

noone

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:40 am

noone wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:....Yesterday Zamb shared some news, Pirata commented in agressive manner. Zamb shared another news, Pirata commented in some more agressive manner. It was not attempt to discuss over something. It was not even related to particular news. It was clear attempt to provoke an argument. With anybody. Over and over again.

Are you married?

I was, while ago.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:46 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
noone wrote:

Are you married?

I was, while ago.

That was a rhetoric question Smile

UFO's above Ukraine

UAP = Unidentiied Aerial Phenomena

"There are two types of UAP, conventionally called Cosmics, and Phantoms. Cosmics are luminous objects, brighter than the background of the sky. Phantoms are dark objects, with contrast from several to about 50 per cent. We observed a broad range of UAPs everywhere. We state a significant number of objects whose nature is not clear. Flights of single, group and squadrons of the ships were detected, moving at speeds from 3 to 15 degrees per second. Some bright objects exhibit regular brightness variability in the range of 10 - 20 Hz. Two-site observations of UAPs at a base of 120 km with two synchronised cameras allowed the detection of a variable object, at an altitude of 1170 km. It flashes for one hundredth of a second at an average of 20 Hz. Phantom shows the colur characteristics inherent in an object with zero albedos. We see an object because it shields radiation due to Rayleigh scattering. An object contrast made it possible to estimate the distance using colorimetric methods. Phantoms are observed in the troposphere at distances up to 10 - 12 km. We estimate their size from 3 to 12 meters and speeds up to 15 km/s."

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2208.11215.pdf

noone

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:56 am

noone wrote:

That was a rhetoric question Smile

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:19 am

Unvaccinadeted are racists now in Trudeau's distopian Canada...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:48 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:00 pm

4 killed in overnight clashes in Iraq's Basra. 2 Sadrists, 2 Asaib Muqtada Sadr's vizier warned Qais al-Khazali, secretary-general of Iran backed Asaib Ahl al-Haq, to restrain his "disrespectful militias" & "mad dogs"

https://iraq.liveuamap.com/en/2022/1-september-4-killed-in-overnight-clashes-in-iraqs-basra

Asaib Ahl al-Haq leader Qais al-Khazali orders the closure of the group's offices until further notice - statement

https://iraq.liveuamap.com/en/2022/1-september-asaib-ahl-alhaq-leader-qais-alkhazali-orders
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle 1 Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:35 pm

20 some odd million locked down again in China, well I expect no less from them. They certainly worked hand in hand with the Globalists and Dr. Fow Chee. The globalists would love for all of us to be so communally obedient to an arbitrary and capricious statist in the extreme government. In-fact this is why the globalists model the future first in China, social credit scores and the like. I’m glad I’m white, western, and at least allowed, for now, to live as an individual in my own mind anyway, rather to be part of the collective borg ant colony that is China. ANY GOVERNMENT PUSHING THIS COVID SCAM IS A TYRANNICAL FRAUD. Simple as… End of…

Eagle 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:40 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

In the comments it's said this is Bangladesh. The plate of the car looks like it.

😁

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:12 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:31 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Are they going back already?

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2924852245

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:35 pm

RE: I can confirm, that the returning students are all locked in their dormitories and that they tell me, that there are several regions in China, that are considered dangerous.[/quote]

I am beginning to think maybe just maybe chi-com is preparing the 1.4B for war time coming...
USA has now OFFICIALLY drafted a TW Relations Acts (or smth like that) which would TOTALLY invalidate the ONE CHINA POLICY they are supposed to adhere to and their predecessors affirmed once they become potus
... and this is after lil linsay gram secure the deal of some 28 787-planes openly threatening the TW separatist gov to switch from the entire fleet of airbus to boeing, which would destroy and bankrupt the national airline company, of course this is after lil linsay get re-elected in USA while the common tw citizen continue to feed the bill through their taxes for the gov and shareholders to fund massive deficit ... usa! usa! usa!

SO? This  means USA is way more desperate and broken and plunging dead than meets the eye
They NEED WAR to fund the country (and Dark Pool of Dark Money for da Dark Lords)

Obviously chi-com has been ready for some time now... as seen in the snap military drill to surround the entire island w grandma nancy still spending overnight there

some chinese experts are saying this is a very good thing - that is war with USA since it can kill at least 2 birds with one stone - USD and reclaim TW island (and de facto man hunt the separatist pirates for death penalty and pos sanction any usa person who supported the traitors as they did with nancy - yes they sanction nancy and her entire family - is this news reported on usa? and they sanction pompeo too! for life!)

again, put yourself in the same shoe, imagine if china or russia or iran or nk actively fund and give weapons and money for texas or alaska or hawaii or cali to declare independence, who would you declare the enemy of the country?! because we can too, that is, break up USA for good and forever! YES, we CAN (barry said that Cool )

and mind you, once the process of war starts in the south, you can expect USA to declare out right bankrupt and surrender (which may include cede of land on your homeland say the agri land) if USA lost the war, AGAIN!!! (as they lost in afghan and are losing badly in ukie)

... which would make europe look like the cleanest shirt in the white supremacist vagabond...

again neither russia nor china nor iran provoke war with usa thus the war criminal at the coming war crime tribunal wont be for us!

very sad - some dream of united state, once before, once the light on the hill, is now a horrid nightmare, under hell Evil or Very Mad

be well be safe

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 3700336097

?

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:27 pm

? wrote:
刘汉 wrote:RE: I can confirm, that the returning students are all locked in their dormitories and that they tell me, that there are several regions in China, that are considered dangerous.

I am beginning to think maybe just maybe chi-com is preparing the 1.4B for war time coming...
USA has now OFFICIALLY drafted a TW Relations Acts (or smth like that) which would TOTALLY invalidate the ONE CHINA POLICY they are supposed to adhere to and their predecessors affirmed once they become potus
... and this is after lil linsay gram secure the deal of some 28 787-planes openly threatening the TW separatist gov to switch from the entire fleet of airbus to boeing, which would destroy and bankrupt the national airline company, of course this is after lil linsay get re-elected in USA while the common tw citizen continue to feed the bill through their taxes for the gov and shareholders to fund massive deficit ... usa! usa! usa!

SO? This  means USA is way more desperate and broken and plunging dead than meets the eye
They NEED WAR to fund the country (and Dark Pool of Dark Money for da Dark Lords)

Obviously chi-com has been ready for some time now... as seen in the snap military drill to surround the entire island w grandma nancy still spending overnight there

some chinese experts are saying this is a very good thing - that is war with USA since it can kill at least 2 birds with one stone - USD and reclaim TW island (and de facto man hunt the separatist pirates for death penalty and pos sanction any usa person who supported the traitors as they did with nancy - yes they sanction nancy and her entire family - is this news reported on usa? and they sanction pompeo too! for life!)

again, put yourself in the same shoe, imagine if china or russia or iran or nk actively fund and give weapons and money for texas or alaska or hawaii or cali to declare independence, who would you declare the enemy of the country?! because we can too, that is, break up USA for good and forever! YES, we CAN (barry said that Cool )

and mind you, once the process of war starts in the south, you can expect USA to declare out right bankrupt and surrender (which may include cede of land on your homeland say the agri land) if USA lost the war, AGAIN!!! (as they lost in afghan and are losing badly in ukie)

... which would make europe look like the cleanest shirt in the white supremacist vagabond...

again neither russia nor china nor iran provoke war with usa thus the war criminal at the coming war crime tribunal wont be for us!

very sad - some dream of united state, once before, once the light on the hill, is now a horrid nightmare, under hell Evil or Very Mad

be well be safe

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 3700336097

This might be true....

Last edited by 刘汉 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:31 pm

x wrote:

poor old mister badger attacks pirata ,has no money, but is a longstanding paying member of GLP.

Excuse me?

First of all, I have never once "attacked" anyone on this forum, until now that is.

Sure, I piss and moan sometimes, but mostly I post news, and I don't project and shit on other forum members because the world doesn't work the way I want it to. The world sucks, and it's getting worse, but that aint the fault of people on here.

Secondly, I most certainly am NOT "a paying member" of GLP, I have never, nor will I ever, give that site a penny.

In this day and age, it's easy to sit in front of a computer and throw accusations. If you'd tried that with me to my face, you'd have lost teeth.

In fact, I invite you to meet me in Hailsham town centre. You want to sling shit, pal, I'll beat you into the fucking pavement and leave you for the pikeys.

Fuck off, and take your bullshit with you. It's cunts like you that bring down decent forums like this. Fucking malcontent.

Ok, I'm done here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:08 pm

刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pirata wrote:
>>> shortened <<<

This is my last warning. Stop attacking other users regarding their opinions and stop hijacking this news forum for your personnal agenda. Create your own, if you wish, and say whatever you want. You already has one. But stop beying agressive twatt, who disrupts important informations with your emotional instability and nervous breakdowns.

I hope you will understand and you will behave.

I tried to have a rational conversation with this person and did unfortunately create some thread drift myself,my apologies.

Also take my apologies, but Pirata provoked Böhse Tante and me for so long, that we both decided not to be silent anymore and to fight back.

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 3077205713

From now on I will scroll Pirata and the similarities without reading. It's wasted time.

🥴😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:27 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
x wrote:

poor old mister badger attacks pirata ,has no money, but is a longstanding paying member of GLP.

Excuse me?

First of all, I have never once "attacked" anyone on this forum, until now that is.

Sure, I piss and moan sometimes, but mostly I post news, and I don't project and shit on other forum members because the world doesn't work the way I want it to. The world sucks, and it's getting worse, but that aint the fault of people on here.

Secondly, I most certainly am NOT "a paying member" of GLP, I have never, nor will I ever, give that site a penny.

In this day and age, it's easy to sit in front of a computer and throw accusations. If you'd tried that with me to my face, you'd have lost teeth.

In fact, I invite you to meet me in Hailsham town centre. You want to sling shit, pal, I'll beat you into the fucking pavement and leave you for the pikeys.

Fuck off, and take your bullshit with you. It's cunts like you that bring down decent forums like this. Fucking malcontent.

Ok, I'm done here.

So now I know. Whenever I happen to be in Hailsham, I would like to have a pint of a good stout or two with you in the local pub.

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 3077205713
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:38 pm

xxx

Last edited by Pirata on Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next