Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
der_mick
刘汉
Talos
Böhse Tante
khnum
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:29 pm

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:32 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:34 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:36 pm

So is it true that Biden shited himself when visiting Europe. I don't remember what event excatly it was. But imagine that, president of the "free" world shitted his pants in public, rofl. This is so hilarious, imagine Putin crap his pants in public, its just too surreal to even think about it. HE shitted his pants! Like a toddler, hehehe...
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:44 pm

Jeff Wells
@JeffWellsRigInt
(November 11, 2021)

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen
presents The Atlantic Council's Distinguished Business Leadership Award
to the CEO of Pfizer. Hail Hydra. Chaos Reigns.

twitter.com/JeffWellsRigInt/status/1458850533503119365

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:46 pm

Alan Lewis
@alan2102z
(November 11, 2021)

I hereby nominate the Pfizer CEO to receive the very first People's Council Extinguished Business Leader Award.

twitter.com/alan2102z/status/1458860644145508354

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Russia dots every i and crosses every t diplomatically it is the only adult in the room they won't start a war unless there is a major provocation

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:57 pm

khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Russia dots every i and crosses every t diplomatically it is the only adult in the room they won't start a war unless there is a major provocation

I don't know how adult it is to play with human lives, smuggling them across continents for use in geopolitical games. Huge dissapointment what's going on on Polish-Belarus border when it comes to Russia.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:02 pm

Matjaz wrote:So is it true that Biden shited himself when visiting Europe. I don't remember what event excatly it was. But imagine that, president of the "free" world shitted his pants in public, rofl. This is so hilarious, imagine Putin crap his pants in public, its just too surreal to even think about it. HE shitted his pants! Like a toddler, hehehe...

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 4029985365

Didn't hear about it. Is there some more on this?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:04 pm

Matjaz wrote:
khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I don't know how adult it is to play with human lives, smuggling them across continents for use in geopolitical games. Huge dissapointment what's going on on Polish-Belarus border when it comes to Russia.

Belarus is the major player there but I agree Russia has some weird angle there no mention of Turkey who probably issues the visas to get to Belarus

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:So is it true that Biden shited himself when visiting Europe. I don't remember what event excatly it was. But imagine that, president of the "free" world shitted his pants in public, rofl. This is so hilarious, imagine Putin crap his pants in public, its just too surreal to even think about it. HE shitted his pants! Like a toddler, hehehe...

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 4029985365

It was when he met the Pope apparently

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Can't search on twitter since they suspended my account this week. This is all I got from the webs.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-biden-poop-his-pants-in-rome/
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:11 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Can't search on twitter since they suspended my account this week. This is all I got from the webs.

You tube prevents my posts from being seen by others now they have a new trick you can see it but no one else can

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:13 pm

Matjaz wrote:
khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I'm not surprised at all. Russia is not responsible for the NATO made migrant crisis. Nore is Belarus. Why they should take care about illegal immigrants? Globalists, and all their loyal servants, should reap what they sow. And, similarily as prior the WWII, Poland is on the wrong side of history...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:27 pm

khnum wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Belarus is the major player there but I agree Russia has some weird angle there no mention of Turkey who probably issues the visas to get to Belarus

I don't know what is Putin thinking but I guess he just doesn't care. These moves are irreversible. These are people, you can't change these huge movements, they spread roots and stay forever, their women give birth to their kids and 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation and so on. You can't repair the damage. I mean you can send a missile to bomb and destroy the city but this city will renew in few decades. You can even bomb a city with atomic bomb and in seventy years time the city will renew, Hiroshima is a great example. But once you let foreign culture in to your lands it is over. You can't do anything about it unless you try the ethnic cleansing approach. That is the only way to solve that problem but in modern times in the middle of Europe no one will take that approach. So it is permanent damage. What the hell is Putin thinking?! I guess he simply doesn't give a shit.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:33 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I'm not surprised at all. Russia is not responsible for the NATO made migrant crisis. Nore is Belarus. Why they should take care about illegal immigrants? Globalists, and all their loyal servants, should reap what they sow. And, similarily as prior the WWII, Poland is on the wrong side of history...

That is the excuse that some keep on throwing. Like there is a migrant crisis. There is no crisis at least not so severe that people should flee their homes. People from third world would flee anyway, even if there would be no conflicts there, people would still run to Europe. Turkey is a great example or Pakistan. There are no serious conflicts in these two countries but folks still run to Europe from these two countries.

Now what Belarus is doing is they actively invite the folks from Syria and Iraq, calling them to come to MInsk convincing them that there is an easy route to Germany from Belarus. I read most of these people are Syrian and Iraqi Kurds. Assad himslef is sponsoring flights from Damascus. Of course he would love to get rid of Syrian Kurds and just send them to Europe but for Putin to be part of this is huge dissapointment.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:37 pm

(October 27, 2021) Russian, Israeli health ministers discuss mutual recognition of vaccination certificates
tass.com/society/1354805

(November 12, 2021) Russian government submits bills on use of QR codes on transport to parliament
tass.com/society/1360841

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:38 pm

khnum wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

You tube prevents my posts from being seen by others now they have a new trick you can see it but no one else can

I don't care to be honest if they suspend my account or not. I used twitter only to get informed but I don't really need it if I'm honest with myslef. Most of these social media platforms are cancer anyway. I can do without Smile
Matjaz
Matjaz

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:39 pm

Matjaz wrote:

>>>shortened<<<

I don't know what is Putin thinking but I guess he just doesn't care. These moves are irreversible. These are people, you can't change these huge movements, they spread roots and stay forever, their women give birth to their kids and 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation and so on. You can't repair the damage. I mean you can send a missile to bomb and destroy the city but this city will renew in few decades. You can even bomb a city with atomic bomb and in seventy years time the city will renew, Hiroshima is a great example. But once you let foreign culture in to your lands it is over. You can't do anything about it unless you try the ethnic cleansing approach. That is the only way to solve that problem but in modern times in the middle of Europe no one will take that approach. So it is permanent damage. What the hell is Putin thinking?! I guess he simply doesn't give a shit.

Well, maybe I'm little bit out of frame as I'm extremely bussy in recent weeks and months. But my understanding of the situation is that Russia, nore Belarus, don't want to harbor those illegals and want the leave the country in direction of countries that ignited the crisis. There are talks about involvement of western countries in transport of illegals, then there are talks about turkisn involvement, then there are videos of Latvian border guards transporting illegals towards Belarus border. It's a mess. But I have no doubt that there will be no space to spread roots in Belarus or Russia.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:44 pm

...another thing that resonate hypocrisy from Brussels is how strong is EU standing behind Poland these days. No words of condemnation, no blames that Poles are fascists like they were blaming Hungarians and Orban five years ago. No one objects the wall Poles plan to build. No one dares to object the poles since they are too valuable for NATO alliance in a fight against Russia.
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:44 pm

Unfortunately these things do happen Nato here is basically implementing the Yinnon greater Israel plan- it is getting too late to save Western civilization which seems on a suicide mission in NATO countries.

These things happen in history if you've been to Egypt and seen the ruins the people back then aren't the people there now who cross bred with Arabs during the Muslim invasions,Im in Australia within 5km of me are 3 mosques and an Islamic school,they aren't currently a problem but when I was a kid these things just simply did not exist.

Whats going on now is beyond race,color or creed they are waging silent war on the WHOLE human race and it better wake up before its too late.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

>>>shortened<<<

Well, maybe I'm little bit out of frame as I'm extremely bussy in recent weeks and months. But my understanding of the situation is that Russia, nore Belarus, don't want to harbor those illegals and want the leave the country in direction of countries that ignited the crisis. There are talks about involvement of western countries in transport of illegals, then there are talks about turkisn involvement, then there are videos of Latvian border guards transporting illegals towards Belarus border. It's a mess. But I have no doubt that there will be no space to spread roots in Belarus or Russia.

Of course. They will be either sent back to where they came or they will slip through Lithuania/Latvia. Poles don't let anybody in and they show no mercy towards kids or pregnant women either. There is report how polish guards caught a group among which there was a pregnant woman. And they pushed them back to Belarus side, throwing woman aggresively so that she miscarriaged.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:50 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

That is the excuse that some keep on throwing. Like there is a migrant crisis. There is no crisis at least not so severe that people should flee their homes. People from third world would flee anyway, even if there would be no conflicts there, people would still run to Europe. Turkey is a great example or Pakistan. There are no serious conflicts in these two countries but folks still run to Europe from these two countries.

Now what Belarus is doing is they actively invite the folks from Syria and Iraq, calling them to come to MInsk convincing them that there is an easy route to Germany from Belarus. I read most of these people are Syrian and Iraqi Kurds. Assad himslef is sponsoring flights from Damascus. Of course he would love to get rid of Syrian Kurds and just send them to Europe but for Putin to be part of this is huge dissapointment.

Why? Syrian Kurds proved themselves as collaborators. They happily work with US occupation forces. It's quite smart move to get the traitors out of the country, actually. NATO sponsored them and NATO should take care of them. They should not be obstacle in recovery of Syria.
And did you see their life condition on US occupied territory? NATO doesn't give a fuck about them, they just steal the oil.

I understand you. But it's much more complex. And, after all, it was NATO mafia, who started this with smuggling illegals to Syria and branded them as "moderate rebels"...

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Modera10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:51 pm

khnum wrote:Unfortunately these things do happen Nato here is basically implementing the Yinnon greater Israel plan- it is getting too late to save Western civilization which seems on a suicide mission in NATO countries.

These things happen in history if you've been to Egypt and seen the ruins the people back then aren't the people there now who cross bred with Arabs during the Muslim invasions,Im in Australia  within 5km of me are 3 mosques and an Islamic school,they aren't currently a problem but when I was a kid these things just simply did not exist.

Whats going on now is beyond race,color or creed they are waging silent war on the WHOLE human race and it better wake up before its too late.

Oh, it is def a war againts WHOLE humanity not just Europeans. And you are right, it is too late for western Europe. Western Europe is pretty much gone and I don't have high hopes for east either.
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Found this one:

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23bidenpoopypants

But some "fact checkers" write it's "fake news"

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:54 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
5h
BREAKING: Gas delivery to Europe via Belorussian pipeline falls by more than 33.5%, the same day that Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko threatened that Minsk could stop transiting gas to the EU if Brussels imposed extra sanctions against Belarus.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:56 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Found this one:

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23bidenpoopypants

But some "fact checkers" write it's "fake news"

pirat

This was on Czech msm as well... #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:05 pm

When you realize joining covidists is not enough...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:07 pm

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe FD_54s8XEAEqYbu?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Matjaz, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:09 pm

Matjaz, what terrible thing did you do to Twitter btw? #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next