Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
10 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:58 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pirata wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:No, Russian people won't suffer. Russia becomes self sufficient continent. Exactly as Alexander Dugin suggested. And if you are upset that collapse of the satanic globalist order is painful then better hold on to your hat because it gonna be much worse.

Russian people will suffer as much as ALL OTHER PEOPLE.

YOU IDIOT!

Calm down your horses, no one here is interested in this kind of "discussion". That's not GLP...

Who is nobody? Is that just you? You can ban me.. just like GLP..

I am for TRUTH..  so how about you?
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:00 am

khnum wrote:
Pirata wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:No, Russian people won't suffer. Russia becomes self sufficient continent. Exactly as Alexander Dugin suggested. And if you are upset that collapse of the satanic globalist order is painful then better hold on to your hat because it gonna be much worse.

YOU IDIOT!

Respectfully disagree but dont resort to name calling- we've got it you hate Putin go to GLP if you're going to have permanent PMS

You think it's PMS?  Are you name calling me ARSEHOLE?
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:06 am

Pirata wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pirata wrote:

YOU IDIOT!

Calm down your horses, no one here is interested in this kind of "discussion". That's not GLP...

I wrote it already - you are not in position to decide what is, or what is not, the truth. Neither I am. Say your opinons calmly and with respect to others. Because anything you say (write) is just your opinion. No one here is idiot and we can decide for ourselves wha is going on. Either respect this or leave this forum. It's on you.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:12 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pirata wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pirata wrote:

YOU IDIOT!

I wrote it already - you are not in position to decide what is, or what is not, the truth. Neither I am. Say our opinons calmly and with respect to others. Because anything you say (write) is just your opinion. No one here is idiot and we can decide for ourselves wha is going on. Either respect this or leave this forum. It's on you.

I know man.. I always say my opinon, like I always did, my entire life, and I will never change..

If I think somenone is an idiot, I will tell him that too, and I don't give a rat's ass about convention or manners.

The truth is WE WILL ALL SUFFER AND WE ARE ALL BEING SOLD OUT..

Basically I don't give a fuck if you get it.. if you understand that all our lifestyle has just been cancelled, or not.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:31 am

Pirata wrote:
khnum wrote:
Pirata wrote:

YOU IDIOT!

Respectfully disagree but dont resort to name calling- we've got it you hate Putin go to GLP if you're going to have permanent PMS

You think it's PMS?  Are you name calling me ARSEHOLE?

You are calling yourself arsehole, nobody else did.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:37 am

Pirata wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pirata wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pirata wrote:

YOU IDIOT!

I wrote it already - you are not in position to decide what is, or what is not, the truth. Neither I am. Say our opinons calmly and with respect to others. Because anything you say (write) is just your opinion. No one here is idiot and we can decide for ourselves wha is going on. Either respect this or leave this forum. It's on you.

I know man.. I always say my opinon, like I always did, my entire life, and I will never change..

If I think somenone is an idiot, I will tell him that too, and I don't give a rat's ass about convention or manners.

Basically I don't give a fuck if you get it.. if you understand that all our lifestyle has just been cancelled, or not.

You shit on manners? Then I tell you, I shit on your opinion, it's worth less than a pile of dogshit for me.

You wish for it, from now on I will no longer show any respect for you. FDIK.

😜😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:58 am

Pirata wrote:

who is that "we" you are talking about ?

you had ample time to get ready. there was enough warnings. if you are here you have read enough to understand what is going to happen. if you have disregarded all the warnings and all the explaining then that is up to you. those who have read the warnings and understood what is about to happen are ready. not only physically but also psychically.

Pirata wrote:

i do not have a problem with that. you have. and you know what....i am going to to tell you that if you have had nice lifestyle up until now you were a part of the system. and you are the problem as much as a system.

or, let me explain you like this. do you think that assange or snowden are satisfied with their current lifestyle ? do you think they will have a problem with change in lifestyle ? you will....and you are losing your mind over it and disturbing conversation here. we do not care if your lifestyle is going to change. that is your problem. keep your personal problems out of here. we are not interested.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:07 am

The Great Reboot and How Transhumanism Becomes the Science of Crowd Control

During an interview in May 2022, Yuval Noah Harari, guru of the World Economic Forum of the Great Reset, shared his dystopian view of the next evolutionary stage of mankind. According to him, the main problem for the ruling elite that manages the world will not be the solution of war or hunger, but the management of the emerging “new global useless class".

In his remarks, Harari prophesies the coming post-revolutionary age caused by "technological progress", in any case, he said:

"I think perhaps the biggest question in business and politics in the coming years will be what to do with all these useless people. The problem is more boredom and what to do with them and how will they find meaning in life if they are basically meaningless, worthless? My best guess at the moment is a combination of drugs and computer games as a solution for [most]. It's already happening... I think that if you are superfluous, then you have no more power.“

The reflections of Klaus Schwab's misanthropic guide are unfortunately opinions that were shaped a few years ago by the edge of dystopian science fiction novels in the mainstream zeitgeist of the 21st century. They migrated at the end of the XIX century. In our confused time, "expert" transhumanists like Harari have taken the view that technological growth has become "useless eaters" itself, instead of tolerating the parasitic oligarchic class, which was once better understood as the center of the ills of mankind.

Read more on 🇩🇪🇨🇭🇦🇹
Item 🗞

Read more 🇬🇧🇺🇸
Contribution 🗞

https://americafirstreport.com/the-great-reset-and-how-transhumanism-is-becoming-the-science-of-mass-control/

Free Media channels
Telegram / Newsletter / Bastyon / Gettr

🤮😡✊✊✊💣💥
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:37 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Amen.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:04 am

刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:11 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:37 am

are we sober yet? confused
we sure have some serial colourful ppl around here lol!

Chang: China Is Weaponizing Chinese Worldwide To Support The CCP
gatestoneinstitute.org/18819/china-chinese-support

well well how does chang know da secret CCP plan?
Hmmmmmmm scratch  
maybe it is because China America Is Has Benn Weaponizing Chinese White Supremacist Worldwide To Support The CCP USA-ordained/instituted-funded-trainned terrorist to carry out da Fake Democracy for the sole benefit of the MIC and the FED (and now newly include the pharma who sold by-our-deceitful-and-fear-propaganda-you-consent-to-inject poison to the world)

So Gordan Chang, how many war crime has USA committed in the worldwide?
why are none, NONE has been answer in the international court and international community?
Does Gordan Chang know the poison USA left in Vietnam still kill children and ppl there, TODAY, yes even till TODAY!!!
yes, NAM hasn't stop!!!

and Gordan Change, how much did they pay you btw? confused

nuff said Rolling Eyes

no CCP is not perfect and NO CCP cannot represent the whole of chinese/dragon ppl.
CCP is like the fashion statement... should they misrepresent/mistreat the chinese inland ppl, de facto all chinese worldwide, CCP is or can be history!!!
they are but the 'governing' flavour of the day (and they know it well)

I kinda enjoy that lil colourful exchange Razz
dear me, all of us must have a hardcore DNA imprint somewhere in the clouds Wink
it just keeps showing up like clockwork pirat

be well be safe

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3700336097

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:09 am

anon wrote:
Pirata wrote:

you had ample time to get ready. there was enough warnings. if you are here you have read enough to understand what is going to happen. if you have disregarded all the warnings and all the explaining then that is up to you. those who have read the warnings and understood what is about to happen are ready. not only physically but also psychically.

Pirata wrote:

i do not have a problem with that. you have. and you know what....i am going to to tell you that if you have had nice lifestyle up until now you were a part of the system. and you are the problem as much as a system.

or, let me explain you like this. do you think that assange or snowden are satisfied with their current lifestyle ? do you think they will have a problem with change in lifestyle ? you will....and you are losing your mind over it and disturbing conversation here. we do not care if your lifestyle is going to change. that is your problem. keep your personal problems out of here. we are not interested.

With "lifestyle change" I meant WAR and the establishment of GLOBAL NWO fasicm as the ultimate result.. yes, I am already tired of not taking hot showers, exploding energy and food prices and political corruption.

Can you ever be ready enough when an avalanche of shit is rolling torwards you? I have prepared as good as possible, but since this bumbling idiot Annalena Baerbock (German Defence Minister) declared "WE ARE AT WAR WITH RUSSIA".. after they proped up the Bundeswehr budget with 100 million, I guess all bets are off and I might have to flee fucking Germany sooner or later. I guess it's uncool to notice in what deep shit we're in, and that we are getting betayed by all leadership. They are all in it together with Klaus Schwab!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:16 am

SGM World News
@SGMWorldnews
·
8h
BREAKING: The US claims that Russia has obtained "hundreds of drones" from Iran despite warnings not to do so (AP)

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:20 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:27 am

Uhtred Ragnarson
@Iskander861
·
13h
Buddy of mine is a Marine officer, says training has been halted because their stocks of 60mm and 81mm mortar shells have been sent to Ukraine

Make of that what you will

NATO armories being depleted. Give it a few months and Russia will be free to take out thos annoying Baltics because there will be nothing left to do and NATOwill be able to help their little buddies with nothing but a bunch of troops with sticks and stones in their hands.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:37 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:44 am

Pakistan:

Poland:

Europe:

Max Gagliardi
@max_gagliardi
·
10h
Buy an EV they said, will save you money they said

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe FbMu1SnVUAIK71w?format=jpg&name=small

Hungary:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:48 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Profanity and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:57 am

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe FbPFNgQWQAA0fkS?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:02 am

Wall Street Silver
@WallStreetSilv
·
1m
Both are "Family Size".
I guess they are expecting smaller families this year.

897 mL vs 665 mL
#shrinkflation

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe FbOPPcFWAAEoh7K?format=png&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:51 am

https://t.me/linkeraufbruch/37539

"Since March 2019 at the latest, the mRNA vaccine has been developed in a targeted manner. When the first diseases were diagnosed by PCR test in China in December 2019, all patents for the description of the claimed virus, the spike protein with its binding properties, a suitable mRNA vaccine s and a PCR laboratory test tailored to the vaccine were already available. Dubious: Just one day after the announcement of the "pandemic" by the WHO, the vaccine manufacturers met for a "consensus conference"."

https://tkp.at/2022/08/28/patentklagen-gegen-pfizer-und-moderna-erhellen-hintergruende-der-impfstoffentwicklung-in-2019-und-davor/

😡😡😡✊💣💥
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:39 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:45 am

https://t.me/EurasianChoice/19073

The beginning of the complete deindustrialization of Europe in a simple infographics.
Courtesy of Washington and Davos.

Map inside.

😡😡😡✊💣💥
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:50 am

Pirata wrote:
anon wrote:
Pirata wrote:

Pirata wrote:

With "lifestyle change" I meant WAR and the establishment of GLOBAL NWO fasicm as the ultimate result.. yes, I am already tired of not taking hot showers, exploding energy and food prices and political corruption.

Can you ever be ready enough when an avalanche of shit is rolling torwards you? I have prepared as good as possible, but since this bumbling idiot Annalena Baerbock (German Defence Minister) declared "WE ARE AT WAR WITH RUSSIA".. after they proped up the Bundeswehr budget with 100 million, I guess all bets are off and I might have to flee fucking Germany sooner or later. I guess it's uncool to notice in what deep shit we're in, and that we are getting betayed by all leadership. They are all in it together with Klaus Schwab!

So in your own words Russia is no more in NWO, other than the arc enemy. The NWO nemesis in progress.

Sure Putin, Medvedev ... all existing RU establishment has been globalists, just of another twist than their western colleagues, e.g. Lavrov: The world is changing for good - End of the neo-colonial order imposed by the USA and the West  https://warnews247-gr.translate.goog/varysimanti-paremvasi-lavrof-o-kosmos-allazei-oristika-telos-sti-neoapoikiaki-taxi-pou-epevalan-oi-ipa-kai-i-dysi/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Enemy of my enemy ... cheers and thanks for your valuable inputs on this forum minus being personally offensive  #103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2977618280

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:54 am

https://t.me/EurasianChoice/19076

🇫🇷 How the French government gets rid of dissenters

In France, there is a certain "Specialized Parachute Training Center" in Perpignan, created on the basis of the 11th Parachute Strike Regiment and subordinate to DGSE foreign intelligence. Although the unit is considered secret, the very fact of its existence is an open secret.

The soldiers of the Special Center take an active part in operations in the countries of the Sahel, North Africa, Eastern Europe, including Ukraine, and other regions where specialists are needed to resolve "delicate" issues.

The general public knows very little about the specifics of the Special Center. Often, the secret unit is only talked about when its fighters suffer losses during failed missions. The media wrote about the unsuccessful anti-terrorist operation in Somalia in 2013 and the helicopter crash in Libya in 2016.

Rybar's team managed to communicate with one of the members of the secret unit, who decided to ease his conscience.

The fighter in question is from the elite Moniteurs Commando Spécialisés: he and his fellow soldiers were recently reassigned to fight the French government's internal enemies.

Many are recorded as "enemies" - from trade union leaders and opposition politicians to bloggers and social activists. One thing unites them: dissatisfaction with Macron's policies and the state of the country's economy.

Most of the victims of attacks and wiretapping are activists from the LFI party of Jean-Luc Melenchon and the anti-globalization movement Égalité & Réconciliation.

In the press, of course, these incidents are presented as domestic conflicts and hooliganism.

The goals of such actions are always the same: to intimidate the leaders of social movements, growing like mushrooms against the backdrop of inflation and the economic consequences of the pandemic, as well as sanctions in connection with the war in Ukraine.

Winter is coming: there will be more and more facts of “hooliganism” and robberies by the end of the year. French journalists and fellow investigators are advised to be vigilant and keep an eye on political activists. Otherwise, the government will try to attribute too many incidents to “hooligans”.

@rybar

🤔🤔🤔😡✊
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:59 am

#103 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe FbPF4_MWYAE_aA9?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:18 pm

刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next