Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
9 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: #99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:05 pm

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: #99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:07 pm

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 X2974

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:11 pm

►video
https://nitter.net/AZmilitary1/status/1548393705853186051

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:This week I was on business trip with our hauler. Driver is quite good guy as I know him but during this relatively long trip conversation touched Ukrainian conflict as wll. I was literally stunned that regular people, as he is, have no fucking idea about background of the conflict, about Bandera, Shukhevich, UPA, OUN etc. links among current Kiev puppet regime, militants and ethnical cleansing in 40's. People just take whatever corporate media give them, accept narrative and think summary of that is their opinion. Scarry shit, actually...

My dear, without Zodland I could have grasped around 20 % at best about what's really going on. Be it Syria, Corona or Ukraine, BRICS and the whole rest. And it would have cost a lot more time. 

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😎

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Profanity, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:14 pm

►video
https://nitter.net/SammieJack3/status/1548388265111089153

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:19 pm

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 X2975

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:20 pm

khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:This week I was on business trip with our hauler. Driver is quite good guy as I know him but during this relatively long trip conversation touched Ukrainian conflict as wll. I was literally stunned that regular people, as he is, have no fucking idea about background of the conflict, about Bandera, Shukhevich, UPA, OUN etc. links among current Kiev puppet regime, militants and ethnical cleansing in 40's. People just take whatever corporate media give them, accept narrative and think summary of that is their opinion. Scarry shit, actually...

The other scary thing is that people have the attention span and memory of a goldfish as they are steered from crisis to crisis by the media.Its like Covid and everything world governments did to them is forgiven or forgotten I never trusted government in the first place and I sure as hell never will again luckily you only need 5 percent to initiate change because most are hypnotized chickens.

The potential for resistance is more than 5%, but the groups have allowed themselves to be split. Maybe it is especially bad in Germany.

🥴🥴🥴🙄😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:30 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:

The other scary thing is that people have the attention span and memory of a goldfish as they are steered from crisis to crisis by the media.Its like Covid and everything world governments did to them is forgiven or forgotten I never trusted government in the first place and I sure as hell never will again luckily you only need 5 percent to initiate change because most are hypnotized chickens.

The potential for resistance is more than 5%, but the groups have allowed themselves to be split. Maybe it is especially bad in Germany.

🥴🥴🥴🙄😡

'The best way to control the opposition is to control it ourselves' Vladimir Lenin

Most mainstream protest groups get co-opted and organized by psyops infiltrators I don't believe this is the case with the farmers and other grass roots protests in Europe but they do lack leadership and need some military grade advisors study the tactics of the IRA and others...peaceful is not going to cut it you need to know things like a mixture of oil and black paint renders weapons useless and ball bearings thrown at horses feet quickly dismount mounted police and that to break the phalanx you attack the gaps

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:37 pm

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 X2976
https://archive.ph/VmAir
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2022/07/16/western-companies-face-existential-crisis-fears-grow-chinese/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:41 pm

The Grayzone
@TheGrayzoneNews
·
14m
Before an audience [HOSTILE] filled with members of the corporate press, @MaxBlumenthal and @aaronjmate
explain how mainstream US media is the most destructive source of disinformation on the planet,
promoting war and protecting the oligarchy that controls it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Humankind getting dumber by day. So we need such manuals how to survive...erm, summer....

Moisten your forearms and calves from time to time, take a spray bottle with water with you on the go. I especially did the latter when my daughter was younger. Yes, there used to be hot summers in the last 20 years too.

Heat doesn't really cause me many problems until it lasts longer and it doesn't cool down in the city at night anymore.

🙄😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:15 pm

►video
https://nitter.net/r_u_vid/status/1548401084342751234

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:48 pm

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 X2977

►video
https://nitter.net/YWNReporter/status/1548420355663937537

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:58 pm

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 X2978

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Eddie_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:00 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 X2979

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:03 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 X2981

the insider was always obvious to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:04 am

Someone in a Telegram chat said that the dockworkers earn too much and their union is (almost?) criminal. Since there is no special union for dockworkers in Germany, this shows me that it was probably someone who can not imagine that it is not exactly the same in the rest of the world as it is at home. Such ignorant fools are annoying.

🥴🙄😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:09 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 X2982

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:12 am

khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:

🥴🥴🥴🙄😡

'The best way to control the opposition is to control it ourselves' Vladimir Lenin

Most mainstream protest groups get co-opted and organized by psyops infiltrators I don't believe this is the case with the farmers and other grass roots protests in Europe but they do lack leadership and need some military grade advisors study the tactics of the IRA and others...peaceful is not going to cut it you need to know things like a mixture of oil and black paint renders weapons useless and ball bearings thrown at horses feet quickly dismount mounted police and that to break the phalanx you attack the gaps

Mounted police, do you remember the one with the color stripes on the road, which the horses did not want to cross?

😎😁

That with paint and oil I did not quite understand, how is this used? Throwing bags at the weapons or what?

🤔🙄

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:13 am

relax George...
the Headchoppers [now] gonna be BFFs w/ Tehran... no to ME Nato!!
#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 X2983

they now gonna join BRICS lol
#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Ezgif-73

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:17 am

Zambeezi wrote:#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 X2971
►video
https://nitter.net/PelmeniPusha/status/1548365728754962433

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:18 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:

🥴🥴🥴🙄😡

Mounted police, do you remember the one with the color stripes on the road, which the horses did not want to cross?

😎😁

That with paint and oil I did not quite understand, how is this used? Throwing bags at the weapons or what?

🤔🙄

Plastic bags filled with this mixture get thrown at the riot goons and it gets all over them and their weapons

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:47 am

Zambeezi wrote:#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 X2979

Trouble is of course US doesn't recognise Crimea as part of Russia.

I read from a poster on glp that US was sending more HIMARS plus numerous longer range rockets to Estonia, to then be transferred to Ukraine, no link was given though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:52 am

►video
https://nitter.net/r_u_vid/status/1548433096919302145

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:02 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 X2984

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:11 am

►video
https://nitter.net/ElbledWlid/status/1548436393780658176

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:18 am

►video
https://nitter.net/VictoryDay_Hope/status/1548235031411191808
#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 X2985

Mr Badger, Profanity and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:21 am

►video
https://nitter.net/r_u_vid/status/1548446645490110465

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:28 am

https://youtu.be/Rjgukn8qXpo

The Right to Hate / Chris McGlade

Shat, I can't embed. A bit hard to understand slang.

🙄👍😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:00 am

Zambeezi wrote:#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 X2984

Make that part Chinese and you’ll have it next year.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next