Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Böhse Tante
Qui
Mr Badger
der_mick
Pirata
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 09, 2022 2:29 pm

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/312

Here is an article in Russian that mentions the Mariupol police department massacre https://rg.ru/2014/05/12/mariupol.html. Also, here is another video, in addition to the three in the Slavyangrad article, from Mariupol on May 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSWwAPsO3Q0

Soon, representatives of the "National Guard" of Ukraine, with the support of the militants of the "Right Sector", began to storm the building of the city police department, in which law enforcement officers defended themselves.

In the meantime, the participants of the rally in honor of the Victory Day approached the building of the city department to support the policemen who were under siege. And at that moment, the gunner of one of the armored personnel carriers turned the turret towards the approached, opening fire to kill civilians. People began to shout at the security forces: "Fascists!". "But this did not stop the attackers, who staged a massacre on the brightest holiday celebrated by so many civilians," one user wrote on social networks. According to eyewitnesses, "this was worse than what the Nazis did during the Great Patriotic War."

Shortly after the start of this massacre, the first reports appeared that two people were killed and eight more were injured as a result of the assault. News agencies spread information about a journalist from the Russian TV channel Russia Today who was wounded as a result of a shooting. "Our freelancer was wounded during filming in Mariupol. A wound in the stomach, although, according to doctors, he was wearing a bulletproof vest. Now he is in the hospital," Margarita Simonyan, editor-in-chief of the Russia Today TV channel, confirmed on her microblog on Twitter.

At this time, a fire broke out in the besieged building. Law enforcement officers who did not go over to the side of the junta were shot point-blank. The militiamen conducted a courageous defense of the building, stoically resisting the attack aircraft, which far outnumbered their forces.

The Ukrainian military acknowledged the losses during the action in Mariupol
Soon there was information that when the police refused to obey the order to disperse the participants of the festive rally dedicated to the Victory Day, the head of the city department Valery Andryshchuk opened fire in the back of his colleagues with his service weapon. After that, he tried to escape from the building of the Internal Affairs Directorate, but was detained by members of the popular resistance forces.

At that moment, the leader of the Radical Party of Ukraine, Lyashko, made "his commentary" on the events. "When we win, we need to deprive all accomplices of terrorists of Ukrainian citizenship. Traitors are already worse than an enemy!" - this is what the candidate for the presidency of Ukraine said, calling peaceful people who celebrated the bright holiday and opposed the junta "traitors".

At the same time, as representatives of the militia reported on social networks, it became known about new victims during the storming of the city police building. The head of the traffic police, Viktor Saenko, and an employee of the patrol service battalion, Mikhail Yermolenko, were killed. 10 people with firearms were delivered to the Ilyichevsk hospital in Mariupol. The building of the city police department was completely burned down.

There are further links inside that post too.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 09, 2022 3:15 pm

If ever a tank could be called "cute", this is it #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1619689188

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon May 09, 2022 3:46 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Pirata wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Afaik too much potassium can be dangerous for the heart 

🙄

Thanks for your concern.. I slept very well tonight. I will reduce the intake to 1,5g to 2g per day and split it up into three servings.. Potassium citrate tastes horrible, so I will drink it with bone broth.. American health agencies say you need 4,7g of Potassium a day, Europeans (except Germany, they think we live on air alone) recommend 3,5g.. nobody knows the exact upper tolerance levels, but they do know I would have to eat 400 Bananas at once to kill myself with Hyperkalemia .. I love Bananas, they got 358 mg of Potassium, but unfortunetely they also contain 6g of fructose that causes fatbelly syndrome. Practically speaking, it's next to impossible to be able to get 3g of Potassium per day (6 to 7 Avocados or 10 Bananas) even with the most healthy diet.. same can be said about Magnesium and some other vital minerals.. due to depleted top soils (extensive industrial agriculture).. So since I am already sick, why not use myself as the laboratory rat, just like the good doctors of old did, they used themselves as test subjects.. before they tried their remedies out on patients..

Can you tell me where to get it? I once tried banana but my stomach didn't like it after a few days. I know that I need more than I could get from food. I have often probs with muscles, cramps for example, since childhood.

🙄

This is strange. Bananas are the only fruits, I can eat. From all fruits, juices, wine etc, I get a sore throat. This is a horrible pain, like someone had slit open my throat on the inside with a dagger. But bananas I can eat without end.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 09, 2022 3:57 pm

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 09, 2022 4:01 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Pirata wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

🙄

Thanks for your concern.. I slept very well tonight. I will reduce the intake to 1,5g to 2g per day and split it up into three servings.. Potassium citrate tastes horrible, so I will drink it with bone broth.. American health agencies say you need 4,7g of Potassium a day, Europeans (except Germany, they think we live on air alone) recommend 3,5g.. nobody knows the exact upper tolerance levels, but they do know I would have to eat 400 Bananas at once to kill myself with Hyperkalemia .. I love Bananas, they got 358 mg of Potassium, but unfortunetely they also contain 6g of fructose that causes fatbelly syndrome. Practically speaking, it's next to impossible to be able to get 3g of Potassium per day (6 to 7 Avocados or 10 Bananas) even with the most healthy diet.. same can be said about Magnesium and some other vital minerals.. due to depleted top soils (extensive industrial agriculture).. So since I am already sick, why not use myself as the laboratory rat, just like the good doctors of old did, they used themselves as test subjects.. before they tried their remedies out on patients..

Can you tell me where to get it? I once tried banana but my stomach didn't like it after a few days. I know that I need more than I could get from food. I have often probs with muscles, cramps for example, since childhood.

🙄

This is strange. Bananas are the only fruits, I can eat. From all fruits, juices, wine etc, I get a sore throat. This is a horrible pain, like someone had slit open my throat on the inside with a dagger. But bananas I can eat without end.

Could be this, although your allergy sounds more extreme.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/oral-allergy-syndrome-why-eating-honeydew-or-celery-and-carrots-too-can-make-your-throat-itch/

I have a mild allergic reaction to some fruits and vegetables.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 09, 2022 4:41 pm

Could be useful.

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon May 09, 2022 4:55 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/oral-allergy-syndrome-why-eating-honeydew-or-celery-and-carrots-too-can-make-your-throat-itch/

This is a very interesting theory. Yes, I have hay fever (but I don't care, because it's just a running nose). It would be interesting to see, if this reaction is restricted to the season. But I have the same reaction to juice and wine. So I only drink water or beer. pirat But yes, I have no problems with jam or marmalade. Maybe, because it is cooked?
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 09, 2022 6:01 pm

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
5h
Vladimir Putin met with Artyom Zhoga, father of Vladimir Zhoga, commander of the DPR's Sparta Battalion who was killed in Volnovakha while evacuating civilians. He received his son's Hero of Russia Gold Star medal.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 FST5d8ZXIAIElDM?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 09, 2022 6:02 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 09, 2022 6:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Pirata, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon May 09, 2022 6:30 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

https://twitter.com/_/status/1523653542543642626

Maybe the reaction. I cannot see it.
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod! and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon May 09, 2022 6:42 pm

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Sand_021

Russian diplomat killed by a German student 1819.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 09, 2022 7:27 pm

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaone
·
50m
EU drops plans to ban shipping Russian crude in face of opposition - Financial Times

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 09, 2022 7:27 pm

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

https://twitter.com/_/status/1523653542543642626

Maybe the reaction. I cannot see it.

Good find.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 09, 2022 7:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon May 09, 2022 8:06 pm

We buried our Serbian lifelong family friend [75] today. It was a very nice ceremony,
I'm glad my parents attended, afterall.. Serbs and Croats all together on one table,
like in the good old days..
Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 09, 2022 8:43 pm

There were endless talks about destruction of Russian army on Zmiinyi Island in last days. Ukrainian official webs even published videos captured by their drones. Actually, destroyed units were their own as they attempted to take over the island. Detailed report here:

From Ukrainemaps:

Zmeiny Island Update—Combined Sources—May 9, 2019

1—The battle for the Zmeiny Island and the losses of the Ukrainian forces there are being compared, sardonically, to the Battle of Midway. The Ukrainian army has lost 8 (eight) aircraft and 10 (ten) helicopters over the course of one day.

2—It is likely that most of the helicopters were struck while at an intermediate jump landing site, en route to Zmeiny, by four Onyx missiles launched by the Russian forces from Crimea. Unlike Kalibr, Onyx missiles are supersonic, with speed up to 3,000 km/hour. That is why they were used to attack the helicopters, so as not to allow them time to escape the strike.

3—As a result, the Ukrainian air force never made it to Zmeiny island today. After the attack using Onyx missiles on the Chervonoglinsky aerodrome, the Ukrainian Su aircraft turned around halfway to the island. From the intermediate jump landing site in Izmail, the Ukrainian air assets were flown to the north.

4—The Zmeiny island is once again under the control of the Russian forces. [GB: although, judging from a closer reading of the statement of the Russian Ministry of Defence, the defending unit of the Russian army may never have left the island in the first place.]

5—The significant losses of the Ukrainian army are reflected in Rybar's most recent report, for May 9, 2022, as based on the internal conservative estimate reports of the Ukrainian General Staff.

https://t.me/mapsukraine/675

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 09, 2022 9:31 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 09, 2022 10:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 09 May Tue May 10, 2022 12:22 am

What a disgusting spectacle in Poland today; Polish fascists attacking the Russian ambassador as he was remembering the valiant dead of The Red Army, who liberated Poland from the Nazi filth. Maybe the stupid Polish bastards would rather have The General Government and Herr Hans Frank run their backwards country.

09 May

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue May 10, 2022 12:25 am

Dojo update, topic: cancer prevention. https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t281-budo#128335
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 10, 2022 2:49 am

Mr Badger wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Pirata wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

🙄

🙄

Yep. For me  pineapples, green kiwi and melons, except those with reddish pulp. From Too many bananas I get heartburn, 2 to 3 a day are not bad, but at that time I had eaten about 7 to 10.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 10, 2022 7:28 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue May 10, 2022 10:25 am

New Bill Threatens Jail Time for Supplement Companies

Interesting.. just when people realize that they need to pay more attention to what they eat and start to figure out that they are deficient in many minerals and vitamins.. they attack your ability to "fix" yourself in a much better way then with their synthetic derivates... sure, they should be quality controls.. but since when does the burocracy gives a damn about our health.. remember DDT, Contagan, Glyphosate, etc. they only reacted after the fact.. when evidence could no longer be denied, but all of a sudden they think they have to "protect" you from yourself and those who help you along the way of personal recovery.
Pirata
Pirata

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 10, 2022 11:43 am

Oh boy...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 10, 2022 12:33 pm

The funeral industry is "bullish"

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/5794

Only area of the market showing any upside.

😳
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue May 10, 2022 1:59 pm

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 10, 2022 2:24 pm

https://t.me/levigodman/1732?comment=31741

At this point if this stupidity doesn't stop, the sane part of EU will be responsible for defending itself from the woke crazy people in power like that shit clown. Just sliding some news here: from today the entire transportation/delivery sector in Bulgaria is blocking all of the main roads in the biggest cities around the country from 08:00 until 22:00 every day. From 18th of May they will all stop allowing any entrance/exit from any big city, stop providing any public transportation between cities and cities-villages, and perhaps block the 2 pathetic main highways we have. Tomorrow there's gonna be another national protest for demanding the resignation of the government and earlier elections. And on top of all of this our shitshow of a PM yesterday was suddenly summoned to Washington where he shook hands with Mrs. Regime Change - Victoria Nuland. Today they accepted the most protested against decision in history - accepting the Euro as a national currency and detonating our somewhat stable Lev. IT'S JUST ALL GOING ALL THE WAY TO CIVIL WAR I SWEAR..

Interesting info. 

💥
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue May 10, 2022 2:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue May 10, 2022 2:46 pm

From yesterday, apologies if already posted:

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next