Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Böhse Tante
Qui
Mr Badger
der_mick
Pirata
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Mon May 02, 2022 8:36 am

Zambeezi wrote:
#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Ezgif-10

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Scree141

The Origins of Ashkenaz, Ashkenazic Jews, and Yiddish

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 3070708466

His wife Eva Braun was 'Jewish' too. Many Ashkenazi Jews [Khazars] in Europe converted to Catholicism in the 19th century, my family too, so it's possible that some were not told [the truth about their origins] by their grand parents or their parents, like in my case.. they always lied to my face about it for many years until I showed proof, then my aunt finally admitted that they lied to me about it.. don't ask me what's it all about.. it's a mess for sure and in my case my family just really wanted to disassociate themselves [at least the ones I talked to] from self-imposed eternal exile mentality of 'the chosen'. I personally think it's not a coincidence that Zionism and Nazism are quite similar in their superiority complex vs. subhuman ideology..

This book is essential reading if one wants to understand the intrinsically irrational and unwaveringly collectivist/racially separatist Jewish (and not just "Zionist") Weltanschauung.

I've written about the Khazar Empire before, they had a very bad reputation in their haydays, then at some point Russia destroyed their Empire and they swore "eternal revenge".. they have always been master identity thieves, which explains a lot.. compare ideologies, compare the similarities and the negative effects on the mind of men, and you know who you're dealing with.. another similarity between the Chosenite and Nazi ideology is in regard of Slavic people, who they deem to be the "worst of the worst subhumans"..

Today most people think Ashkenazi represents 'jewishness', which is simply not true. There is also a very strange and mysterious 'genetic bottleneck' event in Ashkenazi, apparently we almost died out, then suddenly millions reappear out of nowhere.. now considered the largest jewish community by number.. so which jewish communities actually did get holocausted? Why did Zionists cooperate with the Nazi regime and "chose" who will be send to Palestine, and which will die in concentration camps? I got so many questions, all I ever experienced searching for my own origins and THE TRUTH was total stonewalling.. may the truth set us free, me included! cyclops
Pirata
Pirata

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Mon May 02, 2022 9:32 am

There is growing concern farmers worldwide are reducing chemical fertilizer, which may threaten yields come harvest time

Granulate coals (wood ash), soak it in piss (or black tea) for 4 weeks and you got superior long-time fertilizer, much better than the chemical shit they dumb on fields that continues to degrade the soil and produces low-nutritional foods. The "tea version" is less smelly.. the "piss version" is longer lasting.. as the pores of the coal granules are sealed up and release mineral nutrients of the burned trees (most mineral rich life forms of earth) over decades, in some regions for hundreds of years (known as Terra Preta).. Russia has had enourmous forrest fires, so they got a lot of burned trees lying around that could be a great source for organic farming fertilizer and generally improving soil health. Burning down the left-overs of harvested crops is a faint memory of this ancient technology, and yields almost no benefit.. only trees are super-charged mineral providers.. and since forrest fires are a natural occurance.. (mostly at least).. why not use it partially to replenish depleted farming soils.. nature will do the rest and replants those areas if not all of the burned wood is removed..

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon May 02, 2022 11:23 am

Confusing messages from Manchuria. The lockdown in the town of Changchun was lifted last week. And now some heads of the schools have decided to send all students home and to evacuate the campusses until May 8th. This seems strange, because we have just mid-term.
And there was something announced for May 9th, but I have forgotten, what.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon May 02, 2022 11:39 am

刘汉 wrote:Confusing messages from Manchuria. The lockdown in the town of Changchun was lifted last week.   And now some heads of the schools have decided to send all students home and to evacuate the campusses until May 8th. This seems strange, because we have just mid-term.
And there was something announced for May 9th, but I have forgotten, what.  

I am such an idiot, 9th is the Victory parade in Moscow and very likely we will see the prisoners from Mariupol presented to all the world.
But for now, I see no connection to China.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Mon May 02, 2022 11:55 am

Another couple claimed hit Russian vessels - this time newish (2014+) Raptor Class patrol boats

Definitely something wrong with Russian AD and sat monitoring systems.
These drones above of sea should be easy targets.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by May9 Mon May 02, 2022 12:09 pm

Anon, the loss of these boats is disgusting and never should have happened. Russian AD and EW better get up to speed real quick. Look these God damned Turkish drones have been known about for a long time now AND we all watched and commented on how the Azeris used them with effect against Armenia. Russia should have immediately broken that technology then. Russian EW is simply currently not up to the job with the result of dead soldiers, destroyed equipment and a general mess.

May9

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Mon May 02, 2022 12:14 pm

May9 wrote:Anon, the loss of these boats is disgusting and never should have happened.  Russian AD and EW better get up to speed real quick.  Look these God damned Turkish drones have been known about for a long time now AND we all watched and commented on how the Azeris used them with effect against Armenia.  Russia should have immediately broken that technology then.  Russian EW is simply currently not up to the job with the result of dead soldiers, destroyed equipment and a general mess.

Coordinates on drone screen shows it a couple hundred meters off Snake Island which is about 25km from shore:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/45°14'52.0"N+30°12'25.0"E/@45.2500893,30.2025023,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x4fc0c1b3abe7b91d!8m2!3d45.247778!4d30.206944

Nice weather, no wind, 7:30AM close to Snake Island which afaik has been taken and there should be already some S300/S400/Pantsir and coastal systems in place.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon May 02, 2022 1:57 pm

Israeli Foreign Minister Lapid: "Foreign Minister Lavrov's remarks are both an unforgivable and scandalous statement and a terrible historical error. The Jews did not murder themselves in the Holocaust. The lowest level of racism against the Jews is to accuse the Jews themselves of anti-Semitism"

https://israelpalestine.liveuamap.com/en/2022/2-may-israeli-foreign-minister-lapid-foreign-minister-lavrovs

Israeli FM Yair Lapid rails against Russian FM Lavrov's claim Hitler had "Jewish blood." "His remarks were unforgivable and ludicrous, and a grave historical inaccuracy. The Jews did not murder themselves in the Holocaust"

https://israelpalestine.liveuamap.com/en/2022/2-may-israeli-fm-yair-lapid-rails-against-russian-fm-lavrovs
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 02, 2022 3:07 pm

刘汉 wrote:Israeli Foreign Minister Lapid: "Foreign Minister Lavrov's remarks are both an unforgivable and scandalous statement and a terrible historical error. The Jews did not murder themselves in the Holocaust. The lowest level of racism against the Jews is to accuse the Jews themselves of anti-Semitism"

https://israelpalestine.liveuamap.com/en/2022/2-may-israeli-foreign-minister-lapid-foreign-minister-lavrovs

Israeli FM Yair Lapid rails against Russian FM Lavrov's claim Hitler had "Jewish blood." "His remarks were unforgivable and ludicrous, and a grave historical inaccuracy. The Jews did not murder themselves in the Holocaust"

https://israelpalestine.liveuamap.com/en/2022/2-may-israeli-fm-yair-lapid-rails-against-russian-fm-lavrovs
#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Shit-on-the-fan

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Mon May 02, 2022 3:15 pm

刘汉 wrote:Israeli Foreign Minister Lapid: "Foreign Minister Lavrov's remarks are both an unforgivable and scandalous statement and a terrible historical error. The Jews did not murder themselves in the Holocaust. The lowest level of racism against the Jews is to accuse the Jews themselves of anti-Semitism"

He should google Vital Hasson

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 02, 2022 4:17 pm

Spriter1
@spriter11220
·
37s
Dismantling of Ukrainian symbols from the city council building in Tokmak, Zaporozhye region.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 FRwlGtrXEAYQOyS?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 02, 2022 6:54 pm

NATIONAL RENT STRIKE
@WorkerUnityNow
·
5h
From the Jerusalem Post in 2019

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 FRv8bsnXMAA4dVC?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/study-suggests-adolf-hitler-was-a-quarter-jewish-597966

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 02, 2022 8:30 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Hurra, my dear spriter is back.

sunny
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 02, 2022 9:58 pm

Man dies after "police control"

https://t.me/russlandsdeutsche/6165

Heavy beaten at the head. Where? Not in Russia but today in Germany.

https://www.swr.de/swraktuell/baden-wuerttemberg/mannheim/mann-stirbt-nach-polizei-kontrolle-in-mannheim-100.html

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 03, 2022 12:08 am

All out mind control war ongoing

https://nitter.mstdn.social/i/status/1521125104809353216

(dunno how to embed on mobile)

🤮
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 03, 2022 1:17 am

https://t.me/c/1394010098/3443

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s interview with Mediaset, Italian television network, Moscow, May 1, 2022 (it is a Hot one!) | The Vineyard of the Saker

https://thesaker.is/foreign-minister-sergey-lavrovs-interview-with-mediaset-italian-television-network-moscow-may-1-2022-it-is-a-hot-one/

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 03, 2022 1:28 am

Why are they "washing" their hands so intensely while speaking to Ukrainians?

https://t.me/medien_ecke/1915

Irecognise McCain, the other not. This was in 2017. What dloes such a bodylanguage tell?

🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue May 03, 2022 3:30 am

Story from prepareforchange.net 'According to documents released through court order,3.7 per cent of the cases Pfizer looked at for 'adverse events' died,and Pfizer prevented all the data being released-so at this time it is impossible to tell the exact death rate,serious injury was at a much higher rate.

Mass murder folks

khnum

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue May 03, 2022 5:53 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Why are they "washing" their hands so intensely while speaking to Ukrainians?

https://t.me/medien_ecke/1915

I recognize McCain, the other not. This was in 2017. What dloes such a bodylanguage tell?

🤔
the other.... is Lindsey Graham Republican Senator, South Carolina
neocon warhawk psycho faggot. an evil mutherfucker responsible for more blood and death than you can imagine.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue May 03, 2022 6:14 am

Comment:
I know people in Australia who would bleat like sheep and walk around on all fours
if the government told them that doing so would be good for them.
They keep showing up for boosters and vaccinating their children with every available vaccine.

These people have vaccine injured (autistic) children and they have had life altering medical disasters
that they think are simply the result of bad luck.

Strangely, the more “bad luck” they and their children experience, the more they wants those jabs.
Is it Stockholm syndrome? I don’t know.

Oh, did I mention, none of the adults above have less than a master’s degree level education and some are medical professionals?
Yep.
----------------------------------
Australia: Demand for Specialist Preschools After Surge in Autism Diagnoses
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/demand-for-specialist-preschools-after-surge-in-autism-diagnoses-20220426-p5ag7a.html

The surge in children being diagnosed with autism at age three or four is fuelling demand for specialist programs in preschools.

Early learning provider SDN is the latest operator to expand its autism services, opening a program for autistic children at its Ultimo centre last week.

SDN has operated an autism-specific preschool, SDN Beranga, in Rooty Hill for a decade,
and chief executive Kay Turner said demand had been growing exponentially.

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue May 03, 2022 6:46 am

Zambeezi wrote:Comment:
I know people in Australia who would bleat like sheep and walk around on all fours
if the government told them that doing so would be good for them.
They keep showing up for boosters and vaccinating their children with every available vaccine.

These people have vaccine injured (autistic) children and they have had life altering medical disasters
that they think are simply the result of bad luck.

Strangely, the more “bad luck” they and their children experience, the more they wants those jabs.
Is it Stockholm syndrome? I don’t know.

Oh, did I mention, none of the adults above have less than a master’s degree level education and some are medical professionals?
Yep.
----------------------------------
Australia: Demand for Specialist Preschools After Surge in Autism Diagnoses
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/demand-for-specialist-preschools-after-surge-in-autism-diagnoses-20220426-p5ag7a.html

The surge in children being diagnosed with autism at age three or four is fuelling demand for specialist programs in preschools.

Early learning provider SDN is the latest operator to expand its autism services, opening a program for autistic children at its Ultimo centre last week.

SDN has operated an autism-specific preschool, SDN Beranga, in Rooty Hill for a decade,
and chief executive Kay Turner said demand had been growing exponentially.

Im an Australian I finished my University education,a Business degree in 1985, about the last year of free tertiary education,it all went downhill from there because the lefties fully infiltrated the system by 2010 MBA stood for Major Bullshit Artist and Phd Piled high + deep.

The first 6 months of University now in 2022 are dedicated towards seeing whether you should of finished high school,that is not a lie,in any event we have lots of 'smart' people who are completely dumb in the wisdom department,logic the mechanics of thought and analysis and the process of composing sound arguments is no longer taught.If you want a Distinction just regurgitate your Lecturers dribble on the exam i.e be a parrot.

So it is not surprising they believe what authorities tell them and have no common dog fuck.

Last edited by khnum on Tue May 03, 2022 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)

khnum

Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue May 03, 2022 6:52 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue May 03, 2022 7:01 am

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue May 03, 2022 7:58 am

https://imgur.com/a/FuLpXh2#dxgVIAy]Biden clown show 4 seconds[/url]

The CGI cellphones forgot Bidens image,it looks weird but the link works

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 03, 2022 1:16 pm

https://t.me/ZradaXXII/2237?single

A major Russian OSINT and GEOINT (opensource and geographic intelligence) channel invites volunteers who want to support Russia (and probably later also other countries) in their righteous struggle:
⚠ Our People's Information Front ⚠
We have repeatedly published our call for specialist volunteers to join our team.

To date, over 150 specialists are working on this front. We are able to link extremely ambiguous videos to the terrain, analyze satellite images, determine shell arrival directions and to bust fakes. We have started publishing video digests, designing posters, supplying you with maps and much more.
People find interesting tasks and areas of work for themselves. Here is just a small list of projects for which we want to engage volunteers.
https://t.me/rybar/32064

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 03, 2022 1:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 03, 2022 1:34 pm

https://t.me/c/1394010098/3445

She's OK!
Babushka Z has been found - she lives in the Kharkov region, only 12km from the border with Russia. 
She was offered to be evacuated but said she had too many animals to care for. 😺🐶
Several weeks earlier, she mistook Ukrainian soldiers for Russian soldiers, and came out to greet them with a Soviet flag - in a now iconic video.

😍
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue May 03, 2022 1:43 pm

Tucker on why US vs Russia:

Chomsky - Trump the only stateman advocating peace, not war in Ukraine:

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 03, 2022 2:11 pm

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/4365?single

The Ukrainian crisis. The West and Russia have different heroes.
[url=@alexandra_truth]@alexandra_truth[/url]

Elenski as Jesus on candles. Stupidity sans frontieres.

And Melnyk called Scholz "Beleidigte Leberwurst" - he seems to be an old school diploat.

😂
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 03, 2022 3:12 pm

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
8h
POLISH ARMY IS READY TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE STRATEGIC FACILITIES OF TWO REGIONS IN UKRAINE LVIV AND VOLYN - SOURCES TO LOCAL MEDIA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next