Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
boris
Talos
der_mick
khnum
Pirata
KneelB4Zod!
刘汉
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:30 pm

der_mick wrote:Here are two current articles about the question if Russia is fighting the WEF or not.

Edited:
I am extremely ambivalent regarding this question. I WANT Putin to be the white knight against the cabal, so my subconscious tries to pull me in that direction. But there are some little things that point in a different direction.

Also China seems to be part of the shit.

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Schwab10

Quite interesting read:

Is Russia REALLY “fighting globalism” in Ukraine?

Yes, Russia is complicit in the Great Reset

Yes definately worth reading

khnum

Pirata and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:30 pm

khnum wrote:
Pirata wrote:
khnum wrote:Klaus Schwabs Techo-fascist future play or production continues.

Act 1.Covid
Act 2.War in Ukraine-Putin is just another WEF protege playing his role-go study it if you disagree.

Whats next
Act 3 Food and fuel shortages
Act 4 cyber attacks-stow some cash
Act 5 Economic crisis and hyper inflation-there will probably be four interest rate rises later this year the highly debt financed markets will probably collapse
Act 6 world wars.

Prepare accordingly

Rebel Press media publishes some good little books that briefly outline the crap to come

I am quite aware that I could be wrong, but for some irrational reason I still believe thar President Putin is geniune. Call me a blind moron, but I am not convinced that only because Russia attended WEF, or even if Kissinger actually "chose" Putin to be Jeltsins successor.. it means anything then Western delusion of being in "total control". Like I said, I know FUCK ALL, I just believe that Putin plays his own game. He might be the most miscalculated underestimated head of state in the modern age, who knows, I am not easily swayed. I look at a leaders achievements and then wonder about their motivations.. my conclusion is that Putin knows that the 'DAWN OF A NEW DAY' Commie bullshit is NOT favorable of the Russian Federation or the Russian people HE resurrected. Call me silly.. but I DON'T BUY the "it's a done deal" scenario..

Well there there is only one messiah and his name sure as hell isn't Vladimir Putin,there are the macinations we are aware of through the media,social media the history books and then there is those at the top whose agenda is not known such as the City of London,the Vatican and Washington.The crap we are going through has been set in motion since at least the 1960's.Russia and Canada's covid response script is exactly the same.I watch about 8 countries media daily all the little slogans,'build back better' and 'we're all in this together appeared worldwide at the same time including RT.

Every now and again there is a cull on this planet,I think any student of history may acknowledge even ww1 and ww2 were banker orchestrated culls to change geopolitical environments and currency situations.There is a video where Schwab says Putin is one of his boys.

Is Putin a nationalist yes,does he believe he has the best interests of Russia at heart probably but the guy is also a glorified mobster as is his Ukranian opponent.But if the world had us all believing the same thing it would be a very boring place neither of us will truly know until ten years time when we can look back on all this.

Jesus taught me that ~I AM~ the one and only Messiah for myself.

I am not trying to convince you, only that you may not understand Russian people, Slavs and the culture. We are simply incompatible with THE NEW WORLD ORDER, and I know deep inside.. nobody actually is. Nothing is solid, nothing is a given, there is no spiritual insurance that our life will be perfect or a success, so why do people think leadership must be absolutely spotless, when they themselves are not?? No country is ever run by a single superman, battles are won, battles are lost. You should be able to actually proove what you accuse somebody of.. don't you think? Otherwise just say you are speculating. I called Putin a traitor to mankind and cursed his arse, but that says more about myself then about him I would think, I get very episodical anger containment issues, I don''t believe to know what President Putin is part of, thinks or dreams at night, do you? And then there are still the Russian people and I trust them to figure out what they want or know what is best for them.

Last edited by Pirata on Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:34 pm

Klaus Schwab on Putin

khnum

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:39 pm

What is a system pig - and the difference to a useful idiot.

https://nitter.mstdn.social/realGonzaloLira/status/1512410493188718600#m

;-)

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:43 pm

Pirata wrote:
khnum wrote:
Pirata wrote:
khnum wrote:Klaus Schwabs Techo-fascist future play or production continues.

Act 1.Covid
Act 2.War in Ukraine-Putin is just another WEF protege playing his role-go study it if you disagree.

Whats next
Act 3 Food and fuel shortages
Act 4 cyber attacks-stow some cash
Act 5 Economic crisis and hyper inflation-there will probably be four interest rate rises later this year the highly debt financed markets will probably collapse
Act 6 world wars.

Prepare accordingly

Rebel Press media publishes some good little books that briefly outline the crap to come

I am quite aware that I could be wrong, but for some irrational reason I still believe thar President Putin is geniune. Call me a blind moron, but I am not convinced that only because Russia attended WEF, or even if Kissinger actually "chose" Putin to be Jeltsins successor.. it means anything then Western delusion of being in "total control". Like I said, I know FUCK ALL, I just believe that Putin plays his own game. He might be the most miscalculated underestimated head of state in the modern age, who knows, I am not easily swayed. I look at a leaders achievements and then wonder about their motivations.. my conclusion is that Putin knows that the 'DAWN OF A NEW DAY' Commie bullshit is NOT favorable of the Russian Federation or the Russian people HE resurrected. Call me silly.. but I DON'T BUY the "it's a done deal" scenario..

Well there there is only one messiah and his name sure as hell isn't Vladimir Putin,there are the macinations we are aware of through the media,social media the history books and then there is those at the top whose agenda is not known such as the City of London,the Vatican and Washington.The crap we are going through has been set in motion since at least the 1960's.Russia and Canada's covid response script is exactly the same.I watch about 8 countries media daily all the little slogans,'build back better' and 'we're all in this together appeared worldwide at the same time including RT.

Every now and again there is a cull on this planet,I think any student of history may acknowledge even ww1 and ww2 were banker orchestrated culls to change geopolitical environments and currency situations.There is a video where Schwab says Putin is one of his boys.

Is Putin a nationalist yes,does he believe he has the best interests of Russia at heart probably but the guy is also a glorified mobster as is his Ukranian opponent.But if the world had us all believing the same thing it would be a very boring place neither of us will truly know until ten years time when we can look back on all this.

Jusus taught me that ~I AM~ the one and only Messiah for myself.

I am not trying to convince you, only that you may not understand Russian people, Slavs and the culture. We are simply incompetible with THE NEW WORLD ORDER, and I know deep inside.. nobody actually is. Nothing is solid, nothing is a given, there is no spiritual insurance that our life will be perfect or a success, so why do people think leadership must be absolutely spotless, when they themselves are not?? No country is ever run by a single superman, battles are won, battles are lost. You should be able to actually proove what you accuse somebody of.. don't you think? Otherwise just say you are speculating. I called Putin a traitor to mankind and cursed his arse, but that says more about myself then about him I would think, I get very episodical anger containment issues, I don''t believe to know what President Putin is part of, thinks or dreams at night, do you? And then there are still the Russian people and I trust them to figure out what they want or know what is best for them.

95 percent of my fellow countrymen are double vaccinated with mRna vaccines,the death toll is starting to rise,and there is nanotechnology in the crap which may well enable them to kill you remotely,there may only be 5 per cent of my fellow countrymen still technically 'human' and yes there seems to be a disconnection from God associated with these vaccines.I just posted that video of Schwab I mentioned.

The world is run by people with filthy habits and sick minds.I dont think any normal civilian can remotely comprehend the nightmare planned nor would wish to be a part of it

khnum

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:51 pm

khnum wrote:

Klaus Schwab on Putin

Nobody would ever get the idea to make former Head of KGB President to fuck over the pervert Swissie Jesuit Nazi fucktards..

If Klaus Schwab thinks he owns Putin.. it must be true then Rolling Eyes

Oh, bummer Schwab recently condemned Putin.. where did I hear this before, oh yeah Georgieboy Bush Demon-posssessed II.

Last edited by Pirata on Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:56 pm

https://nitter.mstdn.social/cirnosad/status/1512516946696146944#m

Something about serial numbers of that Tochka missile. Seems to prove it was Ukrainian.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, khnum, der_mick and Tonterias like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:58 pm

Pirata wrote:
khnum wrote:

Klaus Schwab on Putin

Nobody would ever get the idea to make a KGB Spy President to fuck over the pervert Swissie Jesuit Nazi fucktards..

Oh, bummer he recently says he condemns Putin.. I guess you will  be able to google that too.

'The best way to control an opposition is to lead it ourselves' Lenin

I dont know Vladimir Putin personally,nor am I a trained psychologist I do understand with your background that Russia have been traditionally the good guys,thats fine because the American's certainly aren't the good guys,so you might be right or I might be right that he is just an actor in a demented production called Planet Earth

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:09 pm

khnum wrote:
Pirata wrote:
khnum wrote:

Klaus Schwab on Putin

Nobody would ever get the idea to make a KGB Spy President to fuck over the pervert Swissie Jesuit Nazi fucktards..

Oh, bummer he recently says he condemns Putin.. I guess you will  be able to google that too.

'The best way to control an opposition is to lead it ourselves' Lenin

I dont know Vladimir Putin personally,nor am I a trained psychologist I do understand with your background that Russia have been traditionally the good guys,thats fine because the American's certainly aren't the good guys,so you might be right or I might be right that he is just an actor in a demented production called Planet Earth

Good.. now we have a leveled the plane of existence.. I posted an interesting research lecture earlier today that I ascribe to, I don't believe in the left or right hand of the devil, I don't give a shit what somebody says, I just watch peoples actions and sometims leaders do really stupid things, still.. nobody is perfect.. so I have to statistically evaluate the usefullness-quotient of a particular leader to see if they're "real" or not.
Pirata
Pirata

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:44 pm

yesterday: The Duran & friend Gonzalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:52 pm

wtf
RIP to all of the Mayors who have passed.
https://rairfoundation.com/epidemic-german-and-austrian-mayors-under-60-aresuddenly-and-unexpectedly-dropping-dead/
Epidemic: German and Austrian Mayors Under 60 Are ’Suddenly and Unexpectedly’ Dropping
15 known deaths in Germany and Austria in the period mentioned.

Pirata, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:01 am

Zambeezi wrote:wtf
RIP to all of the Mayors who have passed.
https://rairfoundation.com/epidemic-german-and-austrian-mayors-under-60-aresuddenly-and-unexpectedly-dropping-dead/
Epidemic: German and Austrian Mayors Under 60 Are ’Suddenly and Unexpectedly’ Dropping
15 known deaths in Germany and Austria in the period mentioned.

'death suddenly unexpectedly' 15,500,000 google results

khnum

Zambeezi, Pirata and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:18 am

Michael Hudson is quite Apocalyptic.
It is a small group around a nation’s political leader
who decide whether or not the nation backs the USA in it’s WW3...
They also decide whether the country starves, too.
And he’s right about the comprador class. It is not patriotic.
It’s allegiance is to self-interest. It’ll join the predator class for it’s share of The Kill…

https://thesaker.is/the-dollar-devours-the-euro/

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:38 am

Why aren't French companies leaving Russia?
https://archive.ph/wip/DYoy8

https://www.investmentmonitor.ai/special-focus/ukraine-crisis/french-companies-staying-in-russia-ukraine

►Of the 57 French companies in Russia,
just 5% have completely withdrawn from the Russian market, while 44% have suspended business activity (to varying degrees).
51% (29 companies) therefore, have done absolutely nothing.
(Compare of the 277 US companies in Russia, 37% have completely withdrawn from Russia, while 56% have suspended business activity.
Only 6% have done nothing.)

►French companies are Russia's biggest foreign employer,
providing jobs for 160,000 people across a diverse range of sectors, but especially energy, wholesaling and the food industry,

see also: https://archive.ph/15fPT

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:46 am

Macron struggles to play Russia card in tight race against Le Pen
https://archive.ph/igqQV

https://www.politico.eu/article/macron-russia-le-pen-france-election-2022/

PARIS — Marine Le Pen has more than one Russian skeleton in her cupboard —
from her past admiration for President Vladimir Putin to party loans from a Russian bank
— so with headlines dominated by increasing accounts of Russian atrocities in Ukraine,
the upcoming French presidential election should be a walkover for Emmanuel Macron.

And yet it’s not.
The leader of the far-right National Rally party is making the race uncomfortably close
for the liberal president ahead of a first round of voting on Sunday.

French Election: 3 ways Emmanuel Macron could lose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KheoQIW6kNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:00 am

EU says resuming diplomatic presence in Kyiv
https://archive.ph/wip/js4NX

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/eu-says-resuming-diplomatic-presence-in-kyiv/ar-AAW1cwg
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/eu-says-resuming-diplomatic-presence-kyiv-2022-04-08/

Finland denies entry to Russian and Belarusian lorries
https://archive.ph/wip/CxH4N

https://yle.fi/news/3-12397914

Desperation amid food shortages in Shanghai as Covid lockdown bites | China
https://archive.ph/Ofsu3

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/08/desperation-amid-food-shortages-in-shanghai-as-covid-lockdown-bites
Containers Pile Up at China Ports as Lockdown Blocks Trucks
https://archive.ph/wip/JnmOz
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/containers-stack-china-ports-lockdown-092905331.html

Jailed head of Sudan's outlawed ex-ruling party to be freed
https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/jailed-head-sudans-outlawed-ex-ruling-party-be-freed-lawyer-2022-04-07/
muh... both/all are western stooges. the people know.

Germany could end Russian oil imports this year - Scholz
https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/germany-could-end-russian-oil-imports-this-year-scholz-2022-04-08/
what about gaz? hmmm?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:44 am

Vladimir Putin said goodbye to Zhirinovsky.

In Memorium:

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1619689188

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:47 am

Day 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:06 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1756
https://twitter.com/bdjomeh/status/1512552855265230857

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1757
Angie Skys 8
@AngieSkys
Twitter banned @RealScottRitter
but then reinstated him the next day. In the last 48 hours the number of followers he has doubled. Brilliant move Twitter. You certainly shut Scott up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:23 am

@der_mick
#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1758

Caitlin is right and that's your answer. You instincts are spot on. unfortunately.

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:28 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1759

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:43 am

Russia threatens states with consequences over U.N. vote on Human Rights Council
https://archive.ph/ACMHe

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/un-vote-thursday-us-push-suspend-russia-rights-council-2022-04-06/

Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch
are among the shuttered Russian branches of US, UK, German and Polish NGOs
Russia bans Western NGOs
https://www.rt.com/russia/553566-amnesty-hrw-ngos-ban/

Russia has ordered shut more than a dozen local branches
of nonprofits, foundations and other NGOs based in the West, saying they have violated Russian law.
Among the organizations affected are Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch,
the Carnegie Foundation for International Peace, and several German and Polish NGOs.

Meanwhile, US Senators Rick Scott (R-Florida) and Mike Braun (R-Indiana) have proposed a bill
that would block any taxpayer funding to Amnesty International (AI),
accusing the group of “false, antisemitic reports attacking Israel, America's strongest ally in the Middle East.”
The two senators said AI has received more than $2.5 million from the US government over the past 20 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:14 am

Zambeezi wrote:Macron struggles to play Russia card in tight race against Le Pen
https://archive.ph/igqQV

https://www.politico.eu/article/macron-russia-le-pen-france-election-2022/

PARIS — Marine Le Pen has more than one Russian skeleton in her cupboard —
from her past admiration for President Vladimir Putin to party loans from a Russian bank
— so with headlines dominated by increasing accounts of Russian atrocities in Ukraine,
the upcoming French presidential election should be a walkover for Emmanuel Macron.

And yet it’s not.
The leader of the far-right National Rally party is making the race uncomfortably close
for the liberal president ahead of a first round of voting on Sunday.

French Election: 3 ways Emmanuel Macron could lose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KheoQIW6kNY

Le Pen against sanctions on Russia over French interests
https://archive.ph/wip/gk7vH

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/le-pen-against-sanctions-on-russia-over-french-interests

Le Pen argued that the sanctions would have dire consequences
on not only the French economy, but the world economy as a whole.

"I agree with sanctions, including those against [Russian] oligarchs.
The only thing I don't want is sanctions against raw materials,
which will have dire consequences for the French and the rest of the world," Le Pen told France Info radio network.

She also voiced her opposition to the embargo on Russian energy, saying,
"I am against everything that will result in increased payments for the French,"
claiming that she had the French people and their purchasing power as a priority.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:27 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1760

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:37 am

Bulgarian soldiers are in Mariupol to rescue trapped Bulgarian sailors
https://archive.ph/wip/z59MG

https://www.novinite.com/articles/214651/Bulgarian+soldiers+are+in+Mariupol+to+rescue+trapped+Bulgarian+sailors
#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1762

“A special group of Bulgarian military under the command of the Chief of Military Intelligence Gen. Venelin Venev
is in Mariupol to pull the sailors from the Bulgarian ship blocked there.”
This was announced by Prime Minister Kiril Petkov during the blitz control in the parliament.

The group was ready to withdraw the crew earlier this week, but the situation was too risky, the prime minister explained.

“The captain's request was - leave us here for now, we think the risk is greater than you report.
When I have such a call from the captain, I said - they have to decide, it's their responsibility, their lives,
and I can't say anything more from here,” said Kiril Petkov.

“I would also like to assure you that General Venev, who is personally responsible for this operation,
is in communication with both the Russian side and the Ukrainian side,” the prime minister added.

According to the Prime Minister, there are 15 Bulgarians on board the ship “Tsarevna”.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:44 am

wut?
Kosovo And Bosnia Prepare Their NATO Membership Request
https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/04/08/kosovo-bosnia-nato/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:52 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1763
US sends officials to Solomon Islands due to tensions over China security pact
https://archive.ph/WGNzf

https://www.ft.com/content/b5030714-adf4-4b05-af90-5f66137dacee

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:01 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1764

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:09 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1765

what a giant fucking coincidence!
#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 3574449849

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:16 am

about 10 HRS ago...
Jiuting

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1766 #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Xx97

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next