Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
boris
Talos
der_mick
khnum
Pirata
KneelB4Zod!
刘汉
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Levi
@Levi_godman
·
27m
If Putin won‘t remove Peskov, the people will remove him. Russian social media is furious right now

The interview on sky news was a stupid idea, Lavrov maybe could have done a better job, but why even try to present your point of view on enemy media, it's painful to watch. Why such a long time.. most US politicians give these clowns 20 minutes. It looks weak, it sounds weak, it feels humiliating. Truth always prevails, nothing can be hidden forever, it's a cosmic law, but this looks like a weak justification attempt and it gives credit to FAKE WESTERN MEDIA were no credit is due or should be given, no wonder if Russians are totally pissed now.
Pirata
Pirata

khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:00 pm

settlers?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:06 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:09 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:11 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:12 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:14 pm

And tomorrow is Friday, all will come to the mosques.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:18 pm

Pirata wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Levi
@Levi_godman
·
27m
If Putin won‘t remove Peskov, the people will remove him. Russian social media is furious right now

The interview on sky news was a stupid idea, Lavrov maybe could have done a better job, but why even try to present your point of view on enemy media, it's painful to watch. Why such a long time.. most US politicians give these clowns 20 minutes. It looks weak, it sounds weak, it feels humiliating. Truth always prevails, nothing can be hidden forever, it's a cosmic law, but this looks like a weak justification attempt and it gives credit to FAKE WESTERN MEDIA were no credit is due or should be given, no wonder if Russians are totally pissed now.

Now that I watched the whole thing, I have to agree, you're right. It was weak. I expected him to present convincing evidence on Bucha and expose Selensky and his Nazis.
der_mick
der_mick

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:19 pm

Did somebody watch the whole Peskov interview? I just can't bring myself to it, but did he really state that Sweden and Finland
joining NATO is not an "existential threat" to Russia? I hope he didn't say such a retarded thing. If yes he should retire soon.

Last edited by Pirata on Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:21 pm

刘汉 wrote:

I go for a walk early each morning for about an hour often at about 4.30am in the pre dawn light, now sunrise here is not until 6.00 am- recently I have been hearing prayers at 5.00am as I walk past the mosque,now it might be a Ramadan thing but it strikes me as weird because I thought sunrise was first prayers

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:21 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:23 pm

khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

I go for a walk early each morning for about an hour often at about 4.30am in the pre dawn light, now sunrise here is not until 6.00 am- recently I have been hearing prayers at 5.00am as I walk past the mosque,now it might be a Ramadan thing but it strikes me as weird because I thought sunrise was first prayers

During Ramadan, they are calling for breakfast before sunrise.
刘汉
刘汉

khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:29 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:40 pm

Arya 🇮🇷
@AryJaey
·
1m
Israeli media: Atleast 16 wounded in the shooting in Tel Aviv

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:46 pm

two are dead already

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:51 pm

Pirata wrote:Did somebody watch the whole Peskov interview? I just can't bring myself to it, but did he really state that Sweden and Finland
joining NATO is not an "existential threat" to Russia? I hope he didn't say such a retarded thing. If yes he should retire soon.

Yeah, he said they'd have to "rebalance" but it would not be an existential threat and they would not use nukes because of it.
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:20 pm

As Ukraine war enters new phase, can western arms turn the tide?

The global pile of shit deep state shrieks are not human - they can't even pretend anymore
"if it turns the tide", I guess it's worth it, according to Nudelmann.

U.S. opens door to new weapons, training for Ukraine

They want to prolong the war as much as possible. If Peskov said that Sweden and Finland joining NATO is "no existential threat", how the fuck is Ukraine joining then one? Maybe this moronic Turkophile trainwreck of a "diplomat" should only work as a translater. Seriously!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:43 pm

der_mick wrote:
Pirata wrote:Did somebody watch the whole Peskov interview? I just can't bring myself to it, but did he really state that Sweden and Finland

Yeah, he said they'd have to "rebalance" but it would not be an existential threat and they would not use nukes because of it.

Gawd that is so stupid I don't even know what to say... so what's the difference between Finland and Ukraine then.. unbelievable!
He just blew Russia's coverstory. Also, to admit "significant" losses.. who the fuck does this dude work for? Can't be Vladimir Putin
and the Russian Federation, Russian officials are well trained [and often corrupt] but not stupid. Very peculiar..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:04 pm

"Our Rules"...this Mark Miley dude is so out of the loop (and I mean not just mentally) that him wearing military uniform is pure comedy.
Anyways, the desperation and insane level of shrieking is quite a disturbing sight.. earlier today Biden threatened India as well. Rolling Eyes

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:32 pm

Wow.. one of my Sidereal astrology predictions seems to come true, wrote that he would win re-election (which he did), but that his star would be waning soon after and that he would get serious health problems. I also think that US Patriots don't want him back, they feel betrayed, just saw another patriot with a huge following snap today, asking.. "at what point do you become the enemy of the people?" because of all that devolution talk, Trump being the comander in chief and gov in exile kinda hopium and "teaching the people a lesson".. while the country is being destroyed, people are losing their livelyhood or die from the fucking nano tech.. nope, he ain't coming back..
but he would try, he is so vain, but I guess he got vaxxxxxxxxxxxed one time too often, or whatever he's suffering from now..

Florida's DeSantis will probably run..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:52 pm

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Peskov10

You realize he has a blue shirt and a yellow tie, do you?
#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 4029985365
der_mick
der_mick

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:23 am

der_mick wrote:
#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Peskov10

You realize he has a blue shirt and a yellow tie, do you?
#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 4029985365

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Scree130

It definitely looked very yellow and blue to me on Sky News..

Croats tell me they feel haunted by the "ugly and annoying" blue yellow shit.

Everywhere this idiotic flag shit, as inspiring as watching tampon commercials during champions league breaks..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:49 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Scree131

I don't manipulate anything.. just a screenshot of what I am seeing, go check it out yourself:

https://youtu.be/L0WScHPbaPA?t=1110

I always disliked this Peskov dude, I have excellent gut feeling.. intuition I guess, something didn't sit right with me.
Now the West has something to laugh about.. and it's too difficult for me to believe this was all just accidental.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:17 am

I hope Russian army has their vacuum tube-equipped thermobaric warhead Tos1 & 2 system parked somewhere near Kramatorsk.. just in case. Capturing Odessa, or controlling surounding highways would be helpful in stopping all the stuff slipping through from Rumania.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:07 am

Pirata wrote:

This type of stunt just weakens the UN as a global action organisation

So I had a closer look at the list and saw Libya and Serbia voted yes.. I guess having your countrys leader sodomized to death and your capital city bombed by NATO for 78 days is a human right now... Serbian Mafija leadership have big mouthes, but very little backbone, worst is when they betray your union and think they are your bosses, steal from you and then threaten you with "big brother from Moscow" if you tell the Belgrade extortionist cunts to go fuck themselves.. and then... taddaaaah! after all that Moscow has done for them over the years...  that's how they thank them for it. lol.. how kind.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:01 am

Pirata wrote:

"Our Rules"...this Mark Miley dude is so out of the loop (and I mean not just mentally) that him wearing military uniform is pure comedy.
Anyways, the desperation and insane level of shrieking is quite a disturbing sight.. earlier today Biden threatened India as well. Rolling Eyes

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 FPv7kioVkAclF06?format=png&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:03 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:05 am

Garland Nixon
@GarlandNixon
·
15h
BREAKING NEWS: White House insiders say internal reports predict a complete economic collapse in EU within months, but Russia oughta be pretty much ok... exactly as planned.

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 1854299768

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:57 am

The Russia-Ukraine War: A New Geopolitics Of Finance And Energy Trade Emerges
https://archive.ph/wip/vn8VZ

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tilakdoshi/2022/04/07/the-russia-ukraine-war-a-new-geopolitics-of-finance-and-energy-trade-emerges

=========

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern voted Australia's most trusted politician for second time.
https://archive.ph/wip/3mLqT

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2022/04/prime-minister-jacinda-ardern-voted-australia-s-most-trusted-politician-for-second-time.html

=========

Ukraine expects Russia to suspend hostilities during any papal trip -envoy
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-expects-russia-suspend-hostilities-during-any-papal-trip-envoy-2022-04-07/

=========

yawn
Yemen's president steps aside amid efforts to end long-running civil war
https://archive.ph/aNSjn

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/yemens-president-steps-aside-amid-efforts-to-end-long-running-civil-war

Yemen’s exiled president Hadi stepped aside and transferred his powers to a presidential council.
The head of the new council has close ties to Riyadh.

Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, major players in the war, appear to have had a role in President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi’s decision,
quickly welcoming it with a pledge of $3 billion in aid.

Houthis’ top negotiator Mohammed Abdul-Salam dismissed any significance of the new council.
“Our Yemeni people are not concerned with any illegitimate decisions made by illegitimate parties beyond their borders,”

=========

Morocco, Spain patch up diplomatic feud after Spanish shift on Western Sahara
https://www.reuters.com/world/morocco-spain-patch-up-diplomatic-feud-after-spanish-shift-western-sahara-2022-04-07/
2 predators share the prey. spit.

=========

Antonov shortage threatens delivery delays for the biggest satellites
https://spacenews.com/antonov-aircraft-shortage-threatens-more-delays-for-geo-satellites/
#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 X1731
ESA's CHEOPS expoplanet telescope is loaded into an Antonov cargo aircraft in 2019 for transport to Europe’s launch center in French Guiana.

Antonovs have been destroyed amid Russia’s war in Ukraine and those that are in service
tend to be owned by Russian air cargo companies subject to Western sanctions.

SES told SpaceNews it now plans to use a boat instead of an Antonov to transport its SES-22 C-band satellite
from Europe to the U.S., where it is slated to launch from Florida on a SpaceX Falcon 9.

=========

America falls even more behind Russia and China.
US Air Force Delays Hypersonic Missile Program Over "Flight Test Anomalies"
https://archive.ph/wip/c6CZP

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/us-air-force-delays-hypersonic-missile-program-over-flight-test-anomalies

ARRW, expected to be the Pentagon's first hypersonic weapon, suffered three consecutive failed tests last year.
ARRW's latest hurdle was two upcoming ground-based booster motor tests by June 30.
But, it appears "due to recent flight test anomalies," the missile test would be shifted out to as late as December
with additional tests planned next fiscal year, according to the USAF statement.

=========

shocker!
FDA Floats Moving COVID-19 Vaccines To Flu-Like Model
https://archive.ph/wip/CSrcO

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fda-floats-moving-covid-19-vaccines-flu-model

=========

Texas Governor Directs State To Bus Or Fly Illegal Immigrants To DC As Title 42 Ends
https://archive.ph/wip/vpyRe

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/texas-governor-directs-state-bus-or-fly-illegal-immigrants-dc-title-42-ends
"We are sending [the illegal immigrants] to the US capital where the Biden administration
will be able to more immediately address the needs of the people that they are allowing to come across our border..."

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 1254334646

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:24 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Xx93

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/04/bill-clinton-nato-expansion-ukraine/629499/
#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 X1732

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next