Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
boris
Talos
der_mick
khnum
Pirata
KneelB4Zod!
刘汉
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 17:36

der_mick wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:welcome back mr. badger What a Face

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1740

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1741

The problem with this is, that it seems to be untrue. I'm not sure what is true an what not. But there are people who claim that russia has those weapons.

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Tochka10

And this "devence-blog" article from 7 days ago claims the same:

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Defens10

https://defence-blog.com/russian-tochka-u-ballistic-missiles-return-to-service-amid-ukraine-war/

Apply Aristotle's defined first principle thinking:  “the first basis from which a thing is known.”

Has Russia targeted civilians? NO
Are Russia's military catualites "significant" due to avoiding death of civilians and civilian infrastructure? YES
Has Russia stated as it's objective the demilitarization of Ukraine and has gone through with it? YES, all but 2 military industrial production sites (which China likes to buy) have been destroyed and have already vaporized almost all military installations and reduced AFU to rubble.
Has Ukraine forces targeted civilians and civilian infrastructure in this conflict before and tried to pull off a false flag attack? YES, Bucha etc.
Have Russian forces any benefit of attacking civilians in the town where the remains of enemy forces are stationed? NO
ARE KRAMATORSK PEOPLE TRYING TO EVACUATE AHEAD OF THE BATTLE ANY WAY POSSIBLE INCLUDING TAKING THE TRAIN? YES!

So cui bono from blowing up civilians trying to escape Kramatorsk by taking the train out of town?

You have not been taught clear thinking .. this is why it's possible to have people propagandized and confused by "conflicting information"...

Last edited by Pirata on Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 17:49; edited 4 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 17:37

Macron calls Polish PM an ‘extreme-right anti-Semite who bans LGBT people’
https://archive.ph/qtgSF

https://www.politico.eu/article/macron-morawiecki-extreme-right-antisemite-ban-lgbt-people/
#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1754
President Macron and Polish PM Mateusz Morawiecki

“Mr. President Macron, how many times have you negotiated with Putin, what have you achieved?
Have you stopped any of the actions that have taken place?” Morawiecki said at a press conference Monday.
“One should not negotiate with criminals … Nobody negotiated with Hitler. Would you negotiate with Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot?”

Macron, who is just two days away from the first round of a presidential election, has defended his telephone conversations with the Russian leader.
“I take full responsibility for having spoken to the president of Russia, in the name of France, to avoid the war and to build a new architecture for peace in Europe,” he said on French television Wednesday.
Morawiecki’s office did not respond to a request for comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 17:41

Russia complains to Turkey over its drones sales to Ukraine
https://www.reuters.com/world/russia-complained-turkey-over-drones-sales-ukraine-turkish-bureaucrat-2022-04-08/

-----------

Russia's Lavrov says Belarus should become security guarantor for Ukraine
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russias-lavrov-says-belarus-should-become-security-guarantor-ukraine-2022-04-08/

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 17:52

Pirata wrote:
der_mick wrote:

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1740

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1741

The problem with this is, that it seems to be untrue. I'm not sure what is true an what not. But there are people who claim that russia has those weapons.

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Tochka10

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Defens10

https://defence-blog.com/russian-tochka-u-ballistic-missiles-return-to-service-amid-ukraine-war/

Apply Aristotle's defined first principle thinking:  “the first basis from which a thing is known.”

Are Russia's military catualites "significant" due to avoiding death of civilians and civilian infrastructure? YES
Has Russia stated as it's objective the demilitarization of Ukraine and has gone through with it? YES, all but 2 military industrial production sites (which China likes to buy) have been destroyed and have already vaporized almost all military installations and reduced AFU to rubble.
Has Ukraine forces targeted civilians and civilian infrastructure in this conflict before and tried to pull of a false flag attacks? Yes
Have Russian forces any benefit of attacking civilians in the town where the remains of enemy forces are stationed? No
ARE KRAMATORSK PEOPLE TRYING TO EVACUATE AHEAD OF THE BATTLE ANY WAY POSSIBLE INCLUDING TAKING THE TRAIN? Yes

You have not been taught clear thinking .. this is why it's possible to have people propagandized and confused...

I am convinced that the Russians are neither responsible for Bucha, nor for Kramatorsk. It just doesn't fit their behaviour until now and it fits the Ukro-Nazis behaviour too well.

BUT:
I am extremely disappointed how the Russians communicate and handle the "Infowar" and their PR. It's not the first time that I commented here about this. Their UN representative can't speak straight, the Peskov interview was bad, now the MOD comes out stating they don't have such missiles while there are reports that they indeed have them and had trainings with them:

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Tochka11

I don't say I don't beleive them but in my opinion they're handling this very poorly. Where is all that KGB soft power? They ought to be the great "chess-players" and thinkers. How can they behave so clumsy on the world stage?
der_mick
der_mick

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 18:14

Zambeezi wrote:Macron calls Polish PM an ‘extreme-right anti-Semite who bans LGBT people’
https://archive.ph/qtgSF

https://www.politico.eu/article/macron-morawiecki-extreme-right-antisemite-ban-lgbt-people/
#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1754
President Macron and Polish PM Mateusz Morawiecki

“Mr. President Macron, how many times have you negotiated with Putin, what have you achieved?
Have you stopped any of the actions that have taken place?” Morawiecki said at a press conference Monday.
“One should not negotiate with criminals … Nobody negotiated with Hitler. Would you negotiate with Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot?”

Macron, who is just two days away from the first round of a presidential election, has defended his telephone conversations with the Russian leader.
“I take full responsibility for having spoken to the president of Russia, in the name of France, to avoid the war and to build a new architecture for peace in Europe,” he said on French television Wednesday.
Morawiecki’s office did not respond to a request for comment.

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 4029985365 #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2223644942 #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1191238718 #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1854299768 #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 632885762

BUT ZIONAZI FUCKTARD MORAWIECKI IS A JEW! Hilarious call out by Rothschild banker Macroni!  #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1619689188

https://www.timesofisrael.com/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister/

I guess the House of Rothschild are a bit short on domestic bliss these days.. just a normal family after all..

Or is it all just more window dressing theater? I let you decide, but I believe the different branches have a severe fall out..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 18:33

Zambeezi wrote:Russia complains to Turkey over its drones sales to Ukraine
https://www.reuters.com/world/russia-complained-turkey-over-drones-sales-ukraine-turkish-bureaucrat-2022-04-08/

I don't get it. They're doing that NOW??

Last edited by der_mick on Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 18:41; edited 1 time in total
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 18:34

Mariupol:

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
1h
Russians entered Mariupol port

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 FP1Cj4QXEAUoGwk?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 18:35

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 18:47

der_mick wrote:
Pirata wrote:
der_mick wrote:

Has Ukraine forces targeted civilians and civilian infrastructure in this conflict before and tried to pull of a false flag attacks? Yes
Have Russian forces any benefit of attacking civilians in the town where the remains of enemy forces are stationed? No
ARE KRAMATORSK PEOPLE TRYING TO EVACUATE AHEAD OF THE BATTLE ANY WAY POSSIBLE INCLUDING TAKING THE TRAIN? Yes

You have not been taught clear thinking .. this is why it's possible to have people propagandized and confused...

I am convinced that the Russians are neither responsible for Bucha, nor for Kramatorsk. It just doesn't fit their behaviour until now and it fits the Ukro-Nazis behaviour too well.

BUT:
I am extremely disappointed how the Russians communicate and handle the "Infowar" and their PR. It's not the first time that I commented here about this. Their UN representative can't speak straight, the Peskov interview was bad, now the MOD comes out stating they don't have such missiles while there are reports that they indeed have them and had trainings with them:

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Tochka11

I don't say I don't beleive them but in my opinion they're handling this very poorly. Where is all that KGB soft power? They ought to be the great "chess-players" and thinkers. How can they behave so clumsy on the world stage?

Do you think so? How do you think it should be handled? What has the CHEKA/KGB/FSB to do with it?

Isn't it GRU/SVR that would handle military operations like this? I think Russia is doing great.

Hey.. they got so many free of charge armchair experts hahaha!... what has gone wrong, and by whose reporting?

I grew up in West Berlin with West/East bullshit propaganda 24/7, born 71. I must be an expert.. LOL!

Russia is doing excellent, don't worry.. this pathetic clownworld idiocy is handled quite well.. by the -->Russian Federation, not the "USSR"..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 18:50

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 19:10

Yo Mick... I dislike Peskov and I would have a big problem if I were to find out that Russia would "sell out" Southern Europe to the Turks..

Nobody is really free of their own bias, worldview etc.. but I don't claim to know what Peskov did or didn't do, I simply don't know.. I see stuff and comment on it and raise questions, I am even honest and say that I am biased [using a lot of swear words, a very slavic barking technique].. I say that Serbian Mafija leadership sucks DICK while everybody else makes an excuse for it... but that's just me.. I got ancient bones of an ancient time.. I get digusted easily... yet I can differentiate between my "expectations" and modern days requirements..
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 19:28

Pirata wrote:Yo Mick... I dislike Peskov and I would have a big problem if I were to find out that Russia would "sell out" Southern Europe to the Turks..

Nobody is really free of their own bias, worldview etc.. but I don't claim to know what Peskov did or didn't do, I simply don't know.. I see stuff and comment on it and raise question, I am even honest and say that I am biased [using a lot of swear words, a very slavic barking technique].. I say that Serbian Mafija leadership sucks DICK while everybody else makes an excuse for it... but that's just me.. I got ancient bones of an ancient time.. I get digusted easily... yet I can differentiate between my "expectations" and modern days requirements..

I just wanted to express my frustration about the fact, that I think a country like Russia could handle the propaganda-war (which always accompanies a military war) better.

I don't like that UN representative. To me he doesn't seem prepared for his speeches. When he talks he often stutters and restarts his sentences so it's hard for people to follow. But hey, that's my personal taste.

What I don't understand is this:
How can they come out today and state "Tochka-U missiles are exclusively used by the Ukrainian Armed Forces", if there are pictures on the internet that show Russian + Belarus Forces training with exactly those Tochka-Us short time ago?

How can they not know that their statement about not having those missiles will be debunked in 5 minutes?

This frustrates me, I cannot help myself. Don't care if that makes me an armchair-expert.
der_mick
der_mick

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 19:40

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 20:02

der_mick wrote:
Pirata wrote:Yo Mick... I dislike Peskov and I would have a big problem if I were to find out that Russia would "sell out" Southern Europe to the Turks..

Nobody is really free of their own bias, worldview etc.. but I don't claim to know what Peskov did or didn't do, I simply don't know.. I see stuff and comment on it and raise question, I am even honest and say that I am biased [using a lot of swear words, a very slavic barking technique].. I say that Serbian Mafija leadership sucks DICK while everybody else makes an excuse for it... but that's just me.. I got ancient bones of an ancient time.. I get digusted easily... yet I can differentiate between my "expectations" and modern days requirements..

I just wanted to express my frustration about the fact, that I think a country like Russia could handle the propaganda-war (which always accompanies a military war) better.

I don't like that UN representative. To me he doesn't seem prepared for his speeches. When he talks he often stutters and restarts his sentences so it's hard for people to follow. But hey, that's my personal taste.

What I don't understand is this:
How can they come out today and state "Tochka-U missiles are exclusively used by the Ukrainian Armed Forces", if there are pictures on the internet that show Russian + Belarus Forces training with exactly those Tochka-Us short time ago?

How can they not know that their statement about not having those missiles will be debunked in 5 minutes?

This frustrates me, I cannot help myself. Don't care if that makes me an armchair-expert.

I understand your frustration and this is exactly why NATO procures more Soviet weaponry to be delivered to Ukraine, they would even use „Anthrax 836“ on Washington D.C. to frame Russia.. all these weapons of the Soviet era still exist, the question is who do you think would be evil enough to use them on CIVILIANS? Do you think Russia doesn't feel the same pain? All I can recommend to you is to use 1st principle thinking, and then you know who the culprit is.. the truth will soon come out.. I think you suffer from an overload of fake news by your local TV broadcast, stop worrying, the collapse of East Germany came over nigiht, you can expect a similar rapid collapse of the Western world.
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 20:07

Couldn't find the tweet, did read something about Ukrainian telegram channels in Germany talking about killing Russians living here.

And this scum gets more financial and other help than other refugees. I wanna puke ...

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 20:08

Couldn't find the tweet, did read something about Ukrainian telegram channels in Germany talking about killing Russians living here.

And this scum gets more financial and other help than other refugees. I wanna puke ...

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 20:09

der_mick wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

It's much easier to do propaganda-war if you have ostensibly private news corporations behind your narrative. Moreover if that won't be banned globally (as they are private - yawn).

What I really find ironic is that, for last years we were told that Russia is grandmaster of propaganda. Its propaganda was so good that it caused BLM riots, Trump's victory, Catalonian protests and, most likely, anything else that happened in last decade. But now, the same pundits and corporate media loudmouths, who pushed this narrative, tell us that Russia is losing propaganda war. Yes, Russian range is far beyond Murdoch's media range. And it's clear proof that all the news about Russian magic propaganda achievements were nothing but fake news. And yet, as Russian propaganda is so weak, as their current narrative is, they still feel the need to ban Russian news outlets.

At that point it reminds me another similar globalist juxtaposition - Russia is at the brink of collapse and about to take over the world at the same time. Tamonten called it "Russophrenia"... #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 20:14

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2d839c7c146410975591702006_700wa_0

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 20:24

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
der_mick wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

It's much easier to do propaganda-war if you have ostensibly private news corporations behind your narrative. Moreover if that won't be banned globally (as they are private - yawn).

What I really find ironic is that, for last years we were told that Russia is grandmaster of propaganda. Its propaganda was so good that it caused BLM riots, Trump's victory, Catalonian protests and, most likely, anything else that happened in last decade. But now, the same pundits and corporate media loudmouths, who pushed this narrative, tell us that Russia is losing propaganda war. Yes, Russian range is far beyond Murdoch's media range. And it's clear proof that all the news about Russian magic propaganda achievements were nothing but fake news. And yet, as Russian propaganda is so weak, as their current narrative is, they still feel the need to ban Russian news outlets.

At that point it reminds me another similar globalist juxtaposition - Russia is at the brink of collapse and about to take over the world at the same time. Tamonten called it "Russophrenia"... #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1619689188

Excellent points made by you, Zod.. also, let's not forget Sepp Herberger's famous comment
"The ball is round and a game lasts 90 minutes"... we've not even finished the first 45 minutes
2nd half of this "match" starts around June I think, by then global perception will have matured.
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 20:25

It seems the US is giving Intel to the Chinese and the Chinese in turn are giving this Intel to the Russians.

What game are they playing? This furthers speculation that they all could be part of the WEF - Great Reset agenda.

https://t.me/VladimirTupin/749

der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 20:34

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2d839c7c146410975591702006_700wa_0

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 4d2fa610

The worst part is that retarded America is just watching this shit... just as they watched the Bush-Clinton-Bush shit,
the Obama shit, the Trump shit, the Biden shit... just keep watching the same kind of shit.. over and over again, because..
"it's not my job" to fix this crap.. until one morning they wake up and it's civil fucking war time, and all hell breaks loose..

Last edited by Pirata on Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 20:38; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 20:35

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 20:45

der_mick wrote:It seems the US is giving Intel to the Chinese and the Chinese in turn are giving this Intel to the Russians.

What game are they playing? This furthers speculation that they all could be part of the WEF - Great Reset agenda.

Has anything EVER come out of any fucking US Senate committee hearing? No?

It's theater window dressing, the US is a fucking SOUP OPERA Hollyweird Production.

It's all FAKE.. a sick joke, a mental disease therapy session.
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 20:52

"Ukrainians plan hunt for Russians in Germany. They collect license plates and addresses. They are preparing incitement against Russian children in schools. Germany must finally understand what kind of idiots they are dealing with."

Translation of the Image:

Thearins of Berlin, friends, congratulations on the new creation of Animals of the Berlin Channel!  The purpose of this channel is to control the wild population in Berlin!  Remember that on this channel we want to help animals!  We are expanding the information about it so that any volunteer can provide free auto-tuning services or perform a special cosmetic surgery operation on the animal's face.  We will post the information as we receive it, but leave comments open.  Please, if the animal lives next to you or you see it on the street - help us to collect additional messages or send data anonymously: Information on N° You can do it in the appropriate comments @zoo_berlin_admin I wish you and your families  Security, peace and our swift victory.  Glory to Ukraine!  12 584
20:20

Edit: This is what Boehse Tante was referring to in her post earlier.

Last edited by der_mick on Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 21:19; edited 1 time in total
der_mick
der_mick

Pirata and Tonterias like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 21:18

Pirata wrote:
der_mick wrote:It seems the US is giving Intel to the Chinese and the Chinese in turn are giving this Intel to the Russians.

It's theater window dressing, the US is a fucking SOUP OPERA Hollyweird Production.

I'm still trying to understand why they would do that. And also why they would discuss it in an open senate hearing.

There are so many little things about this war and this situation that just don't fit right.

I think Mr. Badger (or was it khnum? I don't remember) once wrote a post about the fact that this whole situation just feels strange. I fully agree to that. I think there is something that we don't see.
I can't say what it is but my gut feels it.

Last edited by der_mick on Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 21:50; edited 1 time in total
der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 21:21

Klaus Schwabs Techo-fascist future play or production continues.

Act 1.Covid
Act 2.War in Ukraine-Putin is just another WEF protege playing his role-go study it if you disagree.

Whats next
Act 3 Food and fuel shortages
Act 4 cyber attacks-stow some cash
Act 5 Economic crisis and hyper inflation-there will probably be four interest rate rises later this year the highly debt financed markets will probably collapse
Act 6 world wars.

Prepare accordingly

Rebel Press media publishes some good little books that briefly outline the crap to come

khnum

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 21:22

der_mick wrote:
Pirata wrote:

ill trying to understand why they would do that. And also why they would discuss it in an open senate hearing.

There are so many little things about this war and this situation that just don't fit right.

I think Mr. Badger once wrote a post about the fact that this whole situation just feels strange. I fully agree to that. I think there is something that we don't see.
I can't say what it is but my gut feels it.

Yes its a production,play or video game brought to you by Klaus Schwab and the world banking community

khnum

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 21:42

khnum wrote:Klaus Schwabs Techo-fascist future play or production continues.

Act 1.Covid
Act 2.War in Ukraine-Putin is just another WEF protege playing his role-go study it if you disagree.

Whats next
Act 5 Economic crisis and hyper inflation-there will probably be four interest rate rises later this year the highly debt financed markets will probably collapse
Act 6 world wars.

Prepare accordingly

Rebel Press media publishes some good little books that briefly outline the crap to come

I am quite aware that I could be wrong, but for some reason I still believe that President Putin is geniune. Call me a blind moron, but I am not convinced that only because Russia attended WEF, or even if Kissinger actually "chose" Putin to be Jeltsins successor.. it means anything then Western delusion of being in "total control". Like I said, I know FUCK ALL, I just believe that Putin plays his own game. He might be the most miscalculated underestimated head of state in the modern age, who knows, I am not easily swayed. I look at a leaders achievements and then wonder about their motivations.. my conclusion is that Putin knows that the 'DAWN OF A NEW DAY' Commie bullshit is NOT favorable of the Russian Federation or the Russian people HE resurrected. Call me silly.. but I DON'T BUY the "it's a done deal" scenario..
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 22:01

Pirata wrote:
khnum wrote:Klaus Schwabs Techo-fascist future play or production continues.

Act 1.Covid

Whats next
Act 6 world wars.

Prepare accordingly

I am quite aware that I could be wrong, but for some irrational reason I still believe thar President Putin is geniune. Call me a blind moron, but I am not convinced that only because Russia attended WEF, or even if Kissinger actually "chose" Putin to be Jeltsins successor.. it means anything then Western delusion of being in "total control". Like I said, I know FUCK ALL, I just believe that Putin plays his own game. He might be the most miscalculated underestimated head of state in the modern age, who knows, I am not easily swayed. I look at a leaders achievements and then wonder about their motivations.. my conclusion is that Putin knows that the 'DAWN OF A NEW DAY' Commie bullshit is NOT favorable of the Russian Federation or the Russian people HE resurrected. Call me silly.. but I DON'T BUY the "it's a done deal" scenario..

Well there there is only one messiah and his name sure as hell isn't Vladimir Putin,there are the macinations we are aware of through the media,social media the history books and then there is those at the top whose agenda is not known such as the City of London,the Vatican and Washington.The crap we are going through has been set in motion since at least the 1960's.Russia and Canada's covid response script is exactly the same.I watch about 8 countries media daily all the little slogans,'build back better' and 'we're all in this together appeared worldwide at the same time including RT.

Every now and again there is a cull on this planet,I think any student of history may acknowledge even ww1 and ww2 were banker orchestrated culls to change geopolitical environments and currency situations.There is a video where Schwab says Putin is one of his boys.

Is Putin a nationalist yes,does he believe he has the best interests of Russia at heart probably but the guy is also a glorified mobster as is his Ukranian opponent.But if the world had us all believing the same thing it would be a very boring place neither of us will truly know until ten years time when we can look back on all this.

khnum

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Fri 8 Apr 2022 - 22:22

Here are two current articles about the question if Russia is fighting the WEF or not.

Edited:
I am extremely ambivalent regarding this question. I WANT Putin to be the white knight against the cabal, so my subconscious tries to pull me in that direction. But there are some little things that point in a different direction.

Also China seems to be part of the shit.

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Schwab10

Quite interesting read:

Is Russia REALLY “fighting globalism” in Ukraine?

Yes, Russia is complicit in the Great Reset
der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi, Pirata and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next