Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Pirata
der_mick
Oasis
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
刘汉
Mr Badger
13 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by der_mick Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:19 am

ShockJock wrote:
der_mick wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:zoom
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 X1582

I don't get it

Let me hellp you out with this:

Biden is shown eating pizza . . . which is topped with Peperoni and . . . . JALAPAENO peppers!

Now, Biden is widely known to have all sorts of bowel troubles, and occasionally "shart" in his pants.

The peperoni will give him outrageous gas, and the JAPAPENOS will burn his butt hole when they come out.  They did this to him deliberately.  Stare at the look on the troops faces; they HATE him.  Absolutely H A T E  him.

They know he's illegitimate; he got into office through rampant and brazen election fraud.  They know he left our  people abandoned in Kabul, Afghanistan.  They know he got cash kickbacks from Ukraine via his son, Hunter, being appointed to a gas company Board of Directors and paid something like $83,000 a month.  They know he's as crooked as they come.

So the troops did this to him, on purpose.  He will have all sorts of intestinal upset, farts, and will very likely crap his pants later tonight.  They knew it when they offered the pizza to him, and they sure as hell knew it as they watched him eat it.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 4029985365

Of course! Thank you!
It's not only the fact that they did it, and I realize it just now, that makes it so hilarious, but also how you explained it made me laugh out loud.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 3077205713
der_mick
der_mick

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:30 am

der_mick wrote:
ShockJock wrote:
der_mick wrote:
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 X1582

I don't get it

Biden is shown eating pizza . . . which is topped with Peperoni and . . . . JALAPAENO peppers!

Now, Biden is widely known to have all sorts of bowel troubles, and occasionally "shart" in his pants.

The peperoni will give him outrageous gas, and the JAPAPENOS will burn his butt hole when they come out.  They did this to him deliberately.  Stare at the look on the troops faces; they HATE him.  Absolutely H A T E  him.

They know he's illegitimate; he got into office through rampant and brazen election fraud.  They know he left our  people abandoned in Kabul, Afghanistan.  They know he got cash kickbacks from Ukraine via his son, Hunter, being appointed to a gas company Board of Directors and paid something like $83,000 a month.  They know he's as crooked as they come.

So the troops did this to him, on purpose.  He will have all sorts of intestinal upset, farts, and will very likely crap his pants later tonight.  They knew it when they offered the pizza to him, and they sure as hell knew it as they watched him eat it.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 4029985365

Of course! Thank you!
It's not only the fact that they did it, and I realize it just now, that makes it so hilarious, but also how you explained it made me laugh out loud.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 3077205713

Hal has a point, indeed...

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 FOzrDpmXwAY455H?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

khnum, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:37 am

Spriter
@spriter99880
·
2m
Air raid alert almost all over Ukraine

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:52 am

Too bad I can not embed it

https://nitter.mstdn.social/spriter99880/status/1507879773988700164#m

Ukraine will defeat Russia like we defeated the Taliban ...

Ok, Joe, so be it.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:16 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Has anyone an idea what the signs mean? Ok, the Z and V iI know already:
https://nitter.mstdn.social/GeromanAT/status/1507839907301056520#m

Did you read that, you are not allowed to use the sign "Z" in Germany. Ok, then take the "V" ...

;-)

These are tactical signs. We would need a Russian manual (ZDv, Zentrale Dienstvorschrift) to get the exact meaning. They are different from country to country. They tell you, what kind of troups these are and how the command-structure is. The triangle meant in the German Federal Forces, before the introduction of the NATO signs: Coastal Area. This would make sense, because it is on Crimea.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:26 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:Has anyone an idea what the signs mean? Ok, the Z and V iI know already:
https://nitter.mstdn.social/GeromanAT/status/1507839907301056520#m

Did you read that, you are not allowed to use the sign "Z" in Germany. Ok, then take the "V" ...

;-)

Zorro is fuck'd...

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Zorro

What I never understood, is: Zorro lives is Alta California. Is Zorro loyal to Spain and hates the Mexican revolution, or is he Mexican and hates the occupation by the Gringos?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:42 am

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_(russisches_Milit%C3%A4r-_und_Propagandazeichen)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_(military_symbol)

These articles are full of propaganda.
刘汉
刘汉

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:55 am

刘汉 wrote:https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_(russisches_Milit%C3%A4r-_und_Propagandazeichen)

You're right. The first thing I usually do when accessing any Wikipedia article is to go to its "Talk"-Page... but it seems, that even there they have started removing comments that they don't like.
der_mick
der_mick

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:00 am

der_mick wrote:
刘汉 wrote:https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_(russisches_Milit%C3%A4r-_und_Propagandazeichen)

You're right. The first thing I usually do when accessing any Wikipedia article is to go to its "Talk"-Page... but it seems, that even there they have started removing comments that they don't like.

I am doing the same, because there you can see the fight over the article and you can form your own opinion. They have started long time ago to remove comments on the talk-page. I happened to my own comments. This showed to me not only, that I was right, but also, that they didn't want my opinion to be seen.
刘汉
刘汉

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata not logged in Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:52 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

>>> SHORTENED <<<

WTF Who are these people?

Hard to say. Combatants, civilians, who knows. If combatants then uniforms and anything useful was taken by surviving troops. It's a siege, fighters alive will take everything, including boots. We've seen this in Syria as well...

There seems to be quite a few dead women in that video, I would think the Banderasts killed their Russian hostages
when they figured there will be no way out for them. They tried to pass this video off as "proof" Russians kill civilians..
so when ever they make those absurd claims I am pretty sure the Nazis actually did it. Nazis gonna Nazi..

Pirata not logged in

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata not logged in Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:04 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
der_mick wrote:
ShockJock wrote:
der_mick wrote:

I don't get it

Of course! Thank you!

Hal has a point, indeed...

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 FOzrDpmXwAY455H?format=jpg&name=small

They might also cringe at his table manners and "the Pizza" for all it's symbolic meaning amongst pedophiles..

But the main reason why they are so disgusted is because higher ranked soldiers always EAT LAST
after those for whom they are responsible have been fed, it's a US American military tradition.

US Soldiers hate this psychopath, he's responsible for the unnecessary death of their comrades.

https://triangleperformance.com/2019/10/28/officers-eat-last/

Pirata not logged in

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:03 am

https://tass.com/russia/1427903

Stop this fucking nonsense already! There is no "Gamaleya Institute", it's a Chubais fiction scam, and everybody already knows
"Sputnik V" is just ASTRAZENECA poison. Stop this psychopath Gintsburg EXPERIMENTING on Russian children, for fucks sake!

https://tass.com/politics/1426993

What is the point of having any diplomatic relations with a nation gone rogue, that supports NAZIS?
How about ending ties with US and Poland until there is a reasonable government in place again!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:01 am

BREAKING: Hunter Biden Laptop Contains Multiple Department Of Defense ‘Encryption Keys’
With Twenty Plus Year Expiration Dates To Allow Holder Access To DoD Databases!

CDMedia has confirmed the Hunter Biden infamous ‘laptop from Hell’ contains many U.S. Department of Defense ‘root encryption certificates’, or encryption keys to DoD databases. The keys have unusual long-term expiration dates, with many lasting twenty years or more.

This information was discovered during a deep forensic investigation done over the last couple weeks, by Jack Maxey and his team in Switzerland.

This situation raises multiple questions, such as…

Like a Star @ heaven Why did Hunter Biden have a large number of Department of Defense encryption codes to allow access to national security data?
Like a Star @ heaven Did Hunter Biden give anyone else access to this information?
Like a Star @ heaven Who gave the codes to Hunter Biden?
Like a Star @ heaven Why do the codes have long-term expiration dates, when the usual practice is to provide a user access only during his ‘need to know’, or time in the job, which is usually 2-3 years at most?

Source: https://www.shorturl.at/shortener.php

There is zero reason for Hunter Pedohpile II. Biden to have these DoD keys. ZERO!

Oh and let's be frank, any leadership of a Republic signing up for that international FASCIST "WHO treaty" in May commits HIGH TREASON!

Ukrainians filming their war crimes, shot Russian soldiers in legs point blank...

Time to lay your cards on the table NATO (NAZI ARMY TRAITOR ORGANISATION)
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:37 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:50 am

刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Oasis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:51 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:53 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:14 pm

Was wondering at which point a growing number of regional and proxy wars can be labelled collectively as a "world war".

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:14 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Was wondering at which point a growing number of regional and proxy wars can be labelled collectively as a "world war".

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:38 pm

Gomel:

Kupyansk:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:17 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 X1585

KneelB4Zod! and Mr Badger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:25 pm

Izyum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:55 pm

Pirata wrote:BREAKING: Hunter Biden Laptop Contains Multiple Department Of Defense ‘Encryption Keys’
With Twenty Plus Year Expiration Dates To Allow Holder Access To DoD Databases!

CDMedia has confirmed the Hunter Biden infamous ‘laptop from Hell’ contains many U.S. Department of Defense ‘root encryption certificates’, or encryption keys to DoD databases. The keys have unusual long-term expiration dates, with many lasting twenty years or more.

This information was discovered during a deep forensic investigation done over the last couple weeks, by Jack Maxey and his team in Switzerland.

This situation raises multiple questions, such as…

Like a Star @ heaven Why did Hunter Biden have a large number of Department of Defense encryption codes to allow access to national security data?
Like a Star @ heaven Did Hunter Biden give anyone else access to this information?
Like a Star @ heaven Who gave the codes to Hunter Biden?
Like a Star @ heaven Why do the codes have long-term expiration dates, when the usual practice is to provide a user access only during his ‘need to know’, or time in the job, which is usually 2-3 years at most?

Source: https://www.shorturl.at/shortener.php

There is zero reason for Hunter Pedohpile II. Biden to have these DoD keys. ZERO!

Oh and let's be frank, any leadership of a Republic signing up for that international FASCIST "WHO treaty" in May commits HIGH TREASON!

Ukrainians filming their war crimes, shot Russian soldiers in legs point blank...

Time to lay your cards on the table NATO (NAZI ARMY TRAITOR ORGANISATION)

https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb
https://georgewebb.substack.com/p/hunter-laptop-revelations-continue

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 X1586

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:11 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:16 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:18 pm

The UN SC could send some Turkish "peace keepers" to Ngorny Karabach.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:21 pm

This is an open challenge. Russia and Persia should draw a line from the Caspian Sea to Armenia.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:34 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:37 pm

It will escalate even more regarding the meetings lately between UAE, the Kadhimi puppet, the Zionists, the Hashimi traitors and as-Sisi....
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:43 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next