Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Pirata
der_mick
Oasis
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
刘汉
Mr Badger
13 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:05 pm

刘汉 wrote:

Fucking opportunist Azerbaijan, maybe Russia should drop a Kinzhal on Baku military headquaters. Fucking cunts!
Pirata
Pirata

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:09 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:11 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:15 pm

Spriter
@spriter99880
·
4m
The sky over Kiev

In the vicinity of Kiev, the positions of the Ukrainian armed forces and fuel and ammunition depots are burning.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FOzFKMTWUAMHPt4?format=png&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:17 pm

The whole thing must be a Zionist plot to open up a new front for Russia and Iran, to distract them from Ukraine and from Yemen.
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Pirata and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:23 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:30 pm

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
2m
Billboard in Moscow:

"Some countries have decided not to play Shostakovich. We decided that Vivaldi's music is always wonderful.

Culture cannot be canceled."

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FOzJJiJWUAcHM41?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Profanity, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:32 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
19s
The White House says US does not support in a regime change in Russia, after #Biden said that #Putin cannot stay in power

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Oasis and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:47 pm

I could manage to make the forum working on my mobile. But it's a pain to type on it. Hope to get my laptop this evening or tomorrow.

Greetz, Tante ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, Pirata, boris, Oasis and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:49 pm

Yesterday:

Today:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Oasis, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:50 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:I could manage to make the forum working on my mobile. But it's a pain to type on it. Hope to get my laptop this evening or tomorrow.

Greetz, Tante ...

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 141993559

Yeah, it's hell to do something on smartphone. Especially typing. I experienced that recently in hospital...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:54 pm

Gosh I am tired.. felled a 40 year old cherry tree with my father and neighbor today.. but I just managed to read Dimitri Medvedev's Interview on RT.com, my suspicion about him is probably wrong,, I agree 100% with what he said, he loves Russia, and was probably just duped into this whole "vaccine" bullshit business. I can be quite naive at times myself.. sigh! I like "naive", I like honest and naive a lot.
Pirata
Pirata

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Profanity and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:19 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:I could manage to make the forum working on my mobile. But it's a pain to type on it. Hope to get my laptop this evening or tomorrow.

Greetz, Tante ...

Tante is back!

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4047824857
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:25 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

He is out of breath, looks pale and lost a couple Kilograms, he should rest.. let's pray for a speedy recovery.

Nobody gives a shit about fake news and nasty connotations, people who matter notice the internet is broken.
Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod!, Oasis and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:48 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:49 pm

Aaron Maté
@aaronjmate
(March 26, 2022)

Because he isn't a smooth conman like Bill Clinton or Obama, Biden often blurts out the truth about US policy.
When it comes to Syria, he admitted that the US side spent "hundreds of millions" to arm "Al-Qaeda and the extremist elements of jihadis."

nitter.net/aaronjmate/status/1507816427520241666#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:50 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FOzWsfOUcAI2zml?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:52 pm

*VERY GRAPHIC*

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:30 pm

der_mick wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:zoom
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1582

I don't get it

Let me hellp you out with this:

Biden is shown eating pizza . . . which is topped with Peperoni and . . . . JALAPAENO peppers!

Now, Biden is widely known to have all sorts of bowel troubles, and occasionally "shart" in his pants.

The peperoni will give him outrageous gas, and the JAPAPENOS will burn his butt hole when they come out. They did this to him deliberately. Stare at the look on the troops faces; they HATE him. Absolutely H A T E him.

They know he's illegitimate; he got into office through rampant and brazen election fraud. They know he left our people abandoned in Kabul, Afghanistan. They know he got cash kickbacks from Ukraine via his son, Hunter, being appointed to a gas company Board of Directors and paid something like $83,000 a month. They know he's as crooked as they come.

So the troops did this to him, on purpose. He will have all sorts of intestinal upset, farts, and will very likely crap his pants later tonight. They knew it when they offered the pizza to him, and they sure as hell knew it as they watched him eat it.

ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

KneelB4Zod!, boris, Profanity, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:00 pm

ShockJock wrote:
der_mick wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:zoom
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1582

I don't get it

Let me hellp you out with this:

Biden is shown eating pizza . . . which is topped with Peperoni and . . . . JALAPAENO peppers!

Now, Biden is widely known to have all sorts of bowel troubles, and occasionally "shart" in his pants.

The peperoni will give him outrageous gas, and the JAPAPENOS will burn his butt hole when they come out.  They did this to him deliberately.  Stare at the look on the troops faces; they HATE him.  Absolutely H A T E  him.

They know he's illegitimate; he got into office through rampant and brazen election fraud.  They know he left our  people abandoned in Kabul, Afghanistan.  They know he got cash kickbacks from Ukraine via his son, Hunter, being appointed to a gas company Board of Directors and paid something like $83,000 a month.  They know he's as crooked as they come.

So the troops did this to him, on purpose.  He will have all sorts of intestinal upset, farts, and will very likely crap his pants later tonight.  They knew it when they offered the pizza to him, and they sure as hell knew it as they watched him eat it.

What's going on with Hunter's notebook anyway? I didn't follow this closely but I noted it's quite discussed topic right now. But burried by the corporate media.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:10 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

*VERY GRAPHIC*

WTF Who are these people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:11 pm

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:41 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1584

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiltshire Cat Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:48 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
*VERY GRAPHIC*

Indeed, what the hell has happend there?!

Wiltshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:52 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

>>> SHORTENED <<<

Hard to say. Combatants, civilians, who knows. If combatants then uniforms and anything useful was taken by surviving troops. It's a siege, fighters alive will take everything, including boots. We've seen this in Syria as well...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:08 am

Has anyone an idea what the signs mean? Ok, the Z and V iI know already:
https://nitter.mstdn.social/GeromanAT/status/1507839907301056520#m

Did you read that, you are not allowed to use the sign "Z" in Germany. Ok, then take the "V" ...

;-)

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:11 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Has anyone an idea what the signs mean? Ok, the Z and V iI know already:

Did you read that, you are not allowed to use the sign "Z" in Germany. Ok, then take the "V" ...

;-)

Zorro is fuck'd...

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Zorro

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Oasis, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:14 am

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:17 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Has anyone an idea what the signs mean? Ok, the Z and V iI know already:

;-)

1.Welcome back
2.I believe the Z is to demarcate Russian equipment both sides use Russian vehicles so its to avoid friendly fire,the others I dont know

khnum

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next