Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Pirata
der_mick
Oasis
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
刘汉
Mr Badger
13 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:35 am

Jenny Kastner
@JennyKastner
(March 23, 2022)

26 million Soviets died to save us all from Hitler.
There’s a special place in hell reserved for people who disrespect this fact.

nitter.net/JennyKastner/status/1506766587604488202#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:22 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Abacus wrote:Something strange was going on here, couldn't post anything for half an hour.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1149841162

Is everything vorking well now?

I had the same problem yesterday. But it seems to work now again.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:49 am

It is starting all over again. When I try to like or to quote something, I get logged out automatically.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:06 am

What I don't get is the fact that they would risk a nuclear war... I mean, you guys seem to be quite sure that the US/NATO wants to start WW3 but they must have seen those simulations. They must know what happens then. I just don't get it. Why would they do that? I mean, some of the western "leaders" have kids, right? Do they just take the risk that they'll die?
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:38 am

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:15 am

der_mick wrote:What I don't get is the fact that they would risk a nuclear war... I mean, you guys seem to be quite sure that the US/NATO wants to start WW3 but they must have seen those simulations. They must know what happens then. I just don't get it. Why would they do that? I mean, some of the western "leaders" have kids, right? Do they just take the risk that they'll die?

The profit rate is at zero. They need to destroy everything to "build back better". They don't care about the people. Even the politicians are just puppets. If they die, they don't care. The real powers behind the curtain can retreat to the Southern hemisphere, to New Zealand, Australia or South America. They don't care, if US gets hit. They estimate, the war and the nuclear fall-out could be contained on the Northern hemisphere. And maybe they think, the incoming nuclear missiles can be destroyed over the Atlantic or Pacific. When everything is over, they will try to develop everything from their hide-outs in the South.
They need this destruction.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:30 am

刘汉 wrote:It is starting all over again. When I try to like or to quote something, I get logged out automatically.

A possible explanation is that AI is searching the cloud for people with too much knowledge/or opinions against the narrative and running interference on those it finds as it becomes more self aware it will possibly get worse.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:13 am

khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:It is starting all over again. When I try to like or to quote something, I get logged out automatically.

A possible explanation is that AI is searching the cloud for people with too much knowledge/or opinions against the narrative and running interference on those it finds as it becomes more self aware it will possibly get worse.

This could explain the problems of Böhse Tante and Abacus. The interesting point is, that it is only for some time.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:01 am

Суспільне Одеса
✔
🚌 До Одеси прибули вісім евакуаційних автобусів з Миколаєва. З міста вивезли понад 350 людей.

Тим, хто вирішив залишатися в Одесі, надали допомогу у розміщенні.
t.me/suspilneodesa
/10462
18.2Kviews
Mar 26 at 02:03

https://t.me/suspilneodesa/10462

350 people were evacuated from Mykolaiv to Odesa

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/25-march-350-people-were-evacuated-from-mykolaiv-to-odesa

Out of the frying pan into the fire? (Vom Regen in die Traufe?)
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:16 am

Abacus wrote:Joseph C. Okechukwu
@jcokechukwu
 (March 25, 2022)

BREAKING: Emmanuel Macron has announced a joint Greek-Turkish-French military operations
for “evacuation of civilians who want to leave Mariupol” in Ukraine!
Macron said he discussed this with the Mayor of Mariupol but not with Russia & said operation could happen in days.

arabnews.com/node/2050481/world
nitter.net/search?f=tweets&q=Greek-Turkish-French+military+operations&since=&until=&near=

I hope Russians will not allow any Western troops "to check out whatever" in Mariupol, or elsewhere..

They should only send in people who are ready to DIE. Tell Macroni and his polish dog to eat their dicks!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:01 am

Wait a minute.. where have I seen this map before.. hmm?..

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Fnfpel11

Excellent, finally Poles are going to move to... to... to... Planet Mars. bye bye, don't let the door slam you in the back.

Ah ha ha ha!! Mariupol? Mariupol? all I hear is MARIUPOL.. well well.. why am I not surprised?!

But I hope Zionazilensky is in Kiev and the GRU knows exactly where he is.. what a shit show.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:10 am

Pirata
Pirata

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:54 am

Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
·
15h
A Tuvan squad is already on its way to Ukraine! These guys know how to "shoot" a squirrel in the eye without damaging the skin. They will be useful for battles in Kharkov!

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 FOt1noTXwAIevD_?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:13 pm

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:19 pm

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:26 pm

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:32 pm

cheers

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:32 pm

this is from 2014...

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:38 pm

Spriter
@spriter99880
·
5h
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic announced the destruction of the Brussels agreements by Kosovo Prime Minister Albin Kurti.
According to the Serbian leader, the peace that has been preserved for 9 years may collapse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:47 pm

Eva Bartlett in Donbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:50 pm

International Arrest Warrant for Crimes against Humanity through realease of biologic pathogens and injection weapons already issued?
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:51 pm

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:10 pm

TWO TRILLION
Muslim Brotherhood/Qatar-Turkey-KSA ran a $2T terror operation for Zionists/Washington against Assad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:24 pm

Mariupol city center
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 FOxNTWdWQAQUlEh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:33 pm

Gonzalo Lira
@realGonzaloLira
·
5h
You want to learn the truth about the Zelensky regime? Google these names:

Vlodymyr Struk
Denis Kireev
Mikhail & Aleksander Kononovich
Nestor Shufrych
Yan Taksyur
Dmitri Djangirov
Elena Berezhnaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:39 pm

Chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:41 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1619689188
der_mick
der_mick

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:55 pm

George Galloway
@georgegalloway
· 18h
Excellent and timely @netflix documentary #Einsatzgruppen  shows in sickening detail how the fascists of #Ukraine #Latvia etc
fell upon the local Jews like murderous animals. How they slaughtered the Jews before the SS could even get to them.
Especially “Bandera and his henchmen”

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:01 pm

刘汉 wrote:
der_mick wrote:What I don't get is the fact that they would risk a nuclear war... I mean, you guys seem to be quite sure that the US/NATO wants to start WW3 but they must have seen those simulations. They must know what happens then. I just don't get it. Why would they do that? I mean, some of the western "leaders" have kids, right? Do they just take the risk that they'll die?

The profit rate is at zero. They need to destroy everything to "build back better". They don't care about the people. Even the politicians are just puppets. If they die, they don't care. The real powers behind the curtain can retreat to the Southern hemisphere, to New Zealand, Australia or South America. They don't care, if US gets hit. They estimate, the war and the nuclear fall-out could be contained on the Northern hemisphere. And maybe they think, the incoming nuclear missiles can be destroyed over the Atlantic or Pacific. When everything is over, they will try to develop everything from their hide-outs in the South.
They need this destruction.  

This is a very good explanation. It also explains the extent of authoritarianism in Australia and New Zealand during the last two years, compared to other countries. I always wondered why they exaggerate like that, building Covid-camps and stuff. I mean, if they want to live there, they have to have full control over the people in those countries.

But still, aren't there CIA, FSB, Mossad and other agencies who should know that and do something against it? I mean, there are too many people involved. Do they really sell out their countries/families to facilitate a new start for "the elite"? There might be scumbags, but I would guess that there are patriots between them, too.

I also wonder why there are no assassination attempts or terrorist attacks on the Davos people or other people like that. I mean, there have to be people on this planet who oppose their plans, aren't there?

der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next