Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
KneelB4Zod!
der_mick
Mr Badger
khnum
刘汉
Pirata
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:28 am

刘汉 wrote:
Pirata wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

In my library there is an 8 volume set 'The history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire' by Edward Gibbon. Rome made 2 great mistakes they debased their currency,something the Western world especially the US is currently doing and they went for mercenary armies,which the US is also doing.

With mercenaries these days its all about the bottom line and accounting, properly trained Western troops don't come cheap so nowadays many firms hire from places like the Sudan and Somalia.

There are some benefits though; if its Blackwater/XE/Academi types killed there's plausible deniability the Pentagon,CIA whoever will just deny knowledge,other benefits include you don't have to fly them home or bury them and if injured Veterans affairs doesn't have to deal with them.

There is a difference between modern mercenaries like Blackwater and Roman  mercanaries.
Rome enlisted Germans in the regular Roman military. Germans rose through the ranks and learnt everything, that was necessary to learn. Then they left, went home, taught their fellow Germans about Roman military and attacked the Romans. So they successfully brought down the Western part of the empire. The Eastern part learnt this lesson. They still had a bodyguard for the emperor made up of Germans, the Waräger guard. But these Germans were loyal to the emperor. In this guard the Norvegians learnt enough to threaten Western Europe as "Vikings". They were the last men standing during the horrible crusade, funded by Venice and directed against Byzantion.
China under the Tang dynasty and the Abbasid Caliphs made the same mistake and hired Central Asian (mostly Perso-Turkish) mercenaries. This led the serious crises of the An Lushan uprising (750s and 760s) and the Downfall of the Barmakids (803). (There is much more to these crises, because they are connected via the Manichaeans and the Chazars could have been involved) They all learnt from these experiences.
Modern mercenaries are not integrated into the regular military. The Romans, the Chinese and the Muslims could not distance themselves from them and say: That's not us.  Because they were serving under the same flag. And that was not the problem with them. These Late Ancient - Early Middle Age mercenaries threatened the state at the core. They were present in the capital and involved in conspiracies and uprisings.
What is comparable, is: The Romans let into their empire non-Romans and gave them citizenship. The Roman empire was not a nation-state. So in the crisis nobody was willing to defend the "Romans". They defended themselves against the central state. That is why the Eastern part changed its identity from "Roman" to "Greek", even if it was still called "Roman". US is not a nation-state. China was able to overcome this crisis, because it is Chinese. The Caliphate tried to overcome this crisis by creating the Arabic umma, but by doing so, they excluded the Persians. The Romans came out of this crisis by changing from Latin to Greek and lost the Western part (and Egypt) forever.
If US is undergoing such a crisis, they have no chance to survive.

The Roman Empire had it's ups and downs and it became an Empire because they were able to embrace superior techologies of other great peoples and then developed their own great technologies. They were also a Republic.. but today most focus on the negative periods. Caesar was a complete despot, but schools in the EU teach him as a poor victim and regard him as a great statesman and hero, that tells us all we need to know. The Roman Empire only continued to exist from 300 B.C. to 300 A.D. due to Yugoslavs keeping it together, 4 or 5 Croats became Emperor of Rome, of which Diocletian was one, Constantin, a Serb was another one. The socalled Dark Ages are a direct result of half a millenia of Muslim Conquest efforts, over 500 military expeditions, a constant barrage of attacks eventually brought down ancient Rome, but this fact is also completely eliminated from your history lessons. The 13 Crusades are a fucking joke compared to the war efforts of the Ottoman Empire, and it wasn't Vienna that saved Europe. It was crazy Hillbillies of the Balkans, Western Europe aren't Muslims today because the East and Southern Slavic people could not be conquered like Portugal and Spain. Herman the German [Arminius] wasn't a mercanary, he was a hostage and took revenge in the Teuteburger forest, but when he tried his Roman lifestyle experience on the local tribes he got slain by them like a dog, they weren't  ready for "kingdom building" just yet.

Later Charlemagne basically genocided all the German tribes, this is why east of Rhine all German speakers are actually Slavs and all people West of the Rhine are Celts, vast majority of residents are only German in name. Only 8% remaining "germanic" DNA, 10% still Jewish, what a shocker huh?! The most "germanic" people still in existence are Bosniaks with incredible 65% y-Haplotype I and Croats with 50%, Ukraine about 35%, Norway 40, Sweden 42% ,Denmark 16% Iceland and Sardegna as well, oh and Vikings weren't an ethinicity, it was a "lifestyle", like the Huns, another "lifestyle". Or the mongols, also a "lifestyle".. who later became the Khazars and so on by intermarrying into [raping] local populations, their "lifestyle" of pillaging productive humans hasn't changed much, it's easier to pillage and plunder then to farm and produce, isn't that right.. our entire Western world and beyond is run run by a tiny elite with that exact "lifestyle"..

No comment to this nonsense.

How about at least "fact checking" my claims? #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1619689188  .

All y-Haplogroups starting with I are are actually Germanic, but when the US scientists found out that their "Aryan Übermenschen" descended from 12b and I2a1, they went nuts and invented Haplo-group "If", which is a total farce, because If descended from the older 12b and 12a1 branches, and any genetic scientists knows this, the scnadinavians our descendents, they crawled out of our arses, and that was a big shocker for our Nazis at the CIA, the Americans actually wanted to redo the entire genetic abc, but the global scientific community said no, it would  have messed up the whole thing. Now I could tell you quite a bit about the Teuta Ghates, the Teutons and Goths, but you are not interested in facts and real history, so I spare you another shock, only this much, Ukraine is the cradle of civilisation, of ALL civilisation.

European y-Haplogroups: https://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Please spare us from your selective (fake) history which the American occupiers taught you. I don't think you will explain the Roman Empire to a Croat. It's OUR HISTORY; not yours and not Americas.. like I said before, we ran the fucking thing, do you want me to google that for you too?

Why don't you google Serb and Croat history, and copypaste that! Bosnia was in fact the border between Christian Europe and the Ottoman Empire after brave Serbs lost Battle of Kosovo, Croats and Hungarians later pushed back Ottomans, otherwise all you arrogant Western Europeans would be Muslims today, just like today your fucking NATO is a lame duck when it isn't picking on weaker middle eastern nations, some things never change! Russia will spank NATO like a petulant child.

Battle of Jajce 1478
Battle near Una 1483
croats again defeated Turks in Knin 1501-03
Battle of Klis 1524

BATTLE OF SISAK 1566

5800 Croat men defeated 35.000 Ottoman [Mercaneries] and we won tat battle too and burried 20.000 Ottoman invaders! In this battle only 50 Croats lost their life, I wonder where they learned to FIGHT like that? Hmm... maybe they did run the Roman army before? LOL! The surviving 15.000 Ottomans feld back to Bosnia.

BATTLE OF SZIGETVAR

2000 Croats and 300 Hungarians stopped Suliemans 90.000, some scolars say more then 100.000 Ottoman Army troops,

BATTLE OF SISAK was the defining moment for all of Europe, then it was clear the Turks weren't able to ever conquer us.

Battle of Sinj and so on..

So what other part of European history do you also not know anything about? Why don't you google what Napolean had to say about Croats.

Your selective view of historical facts only serves one purpose, to falsify real history and ist' very reminiscent of how the anglo-saxon world operates, I won't blame you, it's the "education" that you got, so how could you know, you should understand by now that you have neither the knowledge or the skil to refute my claims, you lack the conscience I guess.. and I feel obliged to correct your falsified history and "nonsense" you are trying to pass sell us as truth, it's actually bulshit, sorry to have to tell you.

Back to my garden....
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by der_mick Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:51 am

How much fun we could have if we stopped cursing and accusing each other of stuff (no matter about what). This is not necessary at all.

I can't know who's right but I can see that this is not a civilized discussion anymore. We are all grown-ups so let's have some restraint and behave like grown-ups. If not, go to Twitter, there you can fight with the cry-babies.

Edit:
My (grand) parents never got tired telling me about the great Romanian battles and how Vlad Tepes (the Impaler/Draculea) (and others!) defended Europe from the Ottomans. Could it be that every eastern country has their "own history"?
der_mick
der_mick

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:58 am

Kurdish officials privately admit to US that a mossad cell was killed by a Iran ballistic missile strike on a secret compound.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/03/12/irbil-attack-iraq/

This is the last straw that mossad cell was involved in sabotage operations in Iran the Kurdish problem in Iraq needs to be dealt with reports that PMF in Kirkuk is preparing a massive offensive on Erbil with Iranian support if the Kurds don't stop selling stolen Iraqi oil to Zionist gangs and get rid of all mossad terrorists from Iraqi soil. When the PMF captured kirkuk from kurdish traitors in 2017 it was a mistake to not carry on and cleanse Erbil as well.
Talos
Talos

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:37 am

20 Dead In Separatist Donetsk Region After Attack By Ukraine, Says Rebels
Russia-Ukraine War: Russian-backed separatists said that fragments from a Ukrainian Tochka missile that was shot down had landed in the centre of the city and that, "20 people were killed and nine were injured."

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/20-dead-in-separatist-donetsk-region-after-attack-by-ukraine-says-rebels-2821827
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:39 am

Putin last known interview with western media before the war

Talos
Talos

Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Freud Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:42 pm

der_mick wrote:How much fun we could have if we stopped cursing and accusing each other of stuff (no matter about what). This is not necessary at all.

I can't know who's right but I can see that this is not a civilized discussion anymore. We are all grown-ups so let's have some restraint and behave like grown-ups. If not, go to Twitter, there you can fight with the cry-babies.

Edit:
My (grand) parents never got tired telling me about the great Romanian battles and how Vlad Tepes (the Impaler/Draculea) (and others!) defended Europe from the Ottomans. Could it be that every eastern country has their "own history"?

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ. The classic example of projection is that of a woman who has been unfaithful to her husband but who accuses her husband of cheating on her, the same can be said about people who pose as experts on a subject and call real facts nonsense, because they don't fit their own worldview or mindset and thats what I would call rude and uncivilized.

Freud

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:04 pm

Patrick Lancaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:18 pm

This is not true. We are in lockdown since Wednesday last week, and it is Jilin town and Changchun town, not the whole Jilin province.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:32 pm

der_mick wrote:How much fun we could have if we stopped cursing and accusing each other of stuff (no matter about what). This is not necessary at all.

Edit:

Your (grand) parents were right. That's exactly, what he did. And there are different points of view and different narratives, but of course just one history. From now on I just ignore him, because a discussion is impossible.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:34 pm

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1143234681

boris, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:40 pm

And my local supermarket wants me to "donate to the people of Ukraine"??
Fuck that.

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:22 pm

Mr Badger wrote:And my local supermarket wants me to "donate to the people of Ukraine"??
Fuck that.

The only side Im on is widows and orphans and both sides create those. charities are the last things you give money to they will keep most of the money as we found out here with bushfires and floods- you're far better off donating to your local church,Rotary or Lions if they are doing something.

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:33 pm

der_mick wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Pirata wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

In my library there is an 8 volume set 'The history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire' by Edward Gibbon. Rome made 2 great mistakes they debased their currency,something the Western world especially the US is currently doing and they went for mercenary armies,which the US is also doing.

With mercenaries these days its all about the bottom line and accounting, properly trained Western troops don't come cheap so nowadays many firms hire from places like the Sudan and Somalia.

There are some benefits though; if its Blackwater/XE/Academi types killed there's plausible deniability the Pentagon,CIA whoever will just deny knowledge,other benefits include you don't have to fly them home or bury them and if injured Veterans affairs doesn't have to deal with them.

There is a difference between modern mercenaries like Blackwater and Roman  mercanaries.
Rome enlisted Germans in the regular Roman military. Germans rose through the ranks and learnt everything, that was necessary to learn. Then they left, went home, taught their fellow Germans about Roman military and attacked the Romans. So they successfully brought down the Western part of the empire. The Eastern part learnt this lesson. They still had a bodyguard for the emperor made up of Germans, the Waräger guard. But these Germans were loyal to the emperor. In this guard the Norvegians learnt enough to threaten Western Europe as "Vikings". They were the last men standing during the horrible crusade, funded by Venice and directed against Byzantion.
China under the Tang dynasty and the Abbasid Caliphs made the same mistake and hired Central Asian (mostly Perso-Turkish) mercenaries. This led the serious crises of the An Lushan uprising (750s and 760s) and the Downfall of the Barmakids (803). (There is much more to these crises, because they are connected via the Manichaeans and the Chazars could have been involved) They all learnt from these experiences.
Modern mercenaries are not integrated into the regular military. The Romans, the Chinese and the Muslims could not distance themselves from them and say: That's not us.  Because they were serving under the same flag. And that was not the problem with them. These Late Ancient - Early Middle Age mercenaries threatened the state at the core. They were present in the capital and involved in conspiracies and uprisings.
What is comparable, is: The Romans let into their empire non-Romans and gave them citizenship. The Roman empire was not a nation-state. So in the crisis nobody was willing to defend the "Romans". They defended themselves against the central state. That is why the Eastern part changed its identity from "Roman" to "Greek", even if it was still called "Roman". US is not a nation-state. China was able to overcome this crisis, because it is Chinese. The Caliphate tried to overcome this crisis by creating the Arabic umma, but by doing so, they excluded the Persians. The Romans came out of this crisis by changing from Latin to Greek and lost the Western part (and Egypt) forever.

The Roman Empire had it's ups and downs and it became an Empire because they were able to embrace superior techologies of other great peoples and then developed their own great technologies. They were also a Republic.. but today most focus on the negative periods. Caesar was a complete despot, but schools in the EU teach him as a poor victim and regard him as a great statesman and hero, that tells us all we need to know. The Roman Empire only continued to exist from 300 B.C. to 300 A.D. due to Yugoslavs keeping it together, 4 or 5 Croats became Emperor of Rome, of which Diocletian was one, Constantin, a Serb was another one. The socalled Dark Ages are a direct result of half a millenia of Muslim Conquest efforts, over 500 military expeditions, a constant barrage of attacks eventually brought down ancient Rome, but this fact is also completely eliminated from your history lessons. The 13 Crusades are a fucking joke compared to the war efforts of the Ottoman Empire, and it wasn't Vienna that saved Europe. It was crazy Hillbillies of the Balkans, Western Europe aren't Muslims today because the East and Southern Slavic people could not be conquered like Portugal and Spain. Herman the German [Arminius] wasn't a mercanary, he was a hostage and took revenge in the Teuteburger forest, but when he tried his Roman lifestyle experience on the local tribes he got slain by them like a dog, they weren't  ready for "kingdom building" just yet.

Later Charlemagne basically genocided all the German tribes, this is why east of Rhine all German speakers are actually Slavs and all people West of the Rhine are Celts, vast majority of residents are only German in name. Only 8% remaining "germanic" DNA, 10% still Jewish, what a shocker huh?! The most "germanic" people still in existence are Bosniaks with incredible 65% y-Haplotype I and Croats with 50%, Ukraine about 35%, Norway 40, Sweden 42% ,Denmark 16% Iceland and Sardegna as well, oh and Vikings weren't an ethinicity, it was a "lifestyle", like the Huns, another "lifestyle". Or the mongols, also a "lifestyle".. who later became the Khazars and so on by intermarrying into [raping] local populations, their "lifestyle" of pillaging productive humans hasn't changed much, it's easier to pillage and plunder then to farm and produce, isn't that right.. our entire Western world and beyond is run run by a tiny elite with that exact "lifestyle"..

It's very interesting to hear you guys talk about this stuff but it's sad, that we get such high tensions here, when it comes to history.
This is not a critique against anybody in particular, but still we have a problem when it comes to history. I Wonder why that is.
I can't judge what's true or not wrt this.

This may be because the winners write the history. Even though other findings on the actual facts have been available for a long time, reports (e.g. on TV) have recently been made again as if the lies had never been uncovered. Apparently, one hopes for the inattention of the older generation and the younger ones were too young or not even born yet. And before the internet, TV or even newspapers, the masses hardly noticed anything or nothing at all about the "big events".

However, it is not seen in the same way from all sides and regions who the actual victor was and, as is the case today, the stories differ from region to region. For example, there is also the narrative in the USA that they liberated Europe from fascism, and almost everyone in the USA believes that, and unfortunately most people in Germany do too.

But the fact that genetics plays a role in this was new to me. For me it is enough that I am descended from Homo Erectus, that helps immensely to walk upright (erected) ...

For me, all humans are my brothers and sisters, except those who - whether as a group or as an individual - consider themselves to be better than others, chosen or otherwise exceptional.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, boris, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:45 pm

khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:And my local supermarket wants me to "donate to the people of Ukraine"??
Fuck that.

The only side Im on is widows and orphans and both sides create those. charities are the last things you give money to they will keep most of the money as we found out here with bushfires and floods- you're far better off donating to your local church,Rotary or Lions if they are doing something.

What pisses me off is the politics behind it. As I said before: where were the charities for the people of Donetsk and Luhansk over the past 8 years? It's all part of the same narrative being sold to us: Poor old Ukraine, big bad Ruskies.

"Covid" nonsense is on the wane here; time to rally the great unwashed and put them in a new sheep pen labelled "Help Poor Ukraine".

boris, Böhse Tante, khnum, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:48 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:49 pm

...and as for churches: haven't been near one since I was a kid, bar weddings and funerals. I don't mix or socialise with anyone in any town anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:05 pm

duplicate post

Last edited by khnum on Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:07 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
khnum wrote:
Fuck that.

What pisses me off is the politics behind it. As I said before: where were the charities for the people of Donetsk and Luhansk over the past 8 years? It's all part of the same narrative being sold to us: Poor old Ukraine, big bad Ruskies.

"Covid" nonsense is on the wane here; time to rally the great unwashed and put them in a new sheep pen labelled "Help Poor Ukraine".

We are up to the third booster shot and a new third strain Deltacon or something, the government has to find a new distraction as people are over it and dont give a shit anymore mind you biblical floods from Brisbane to Sydney just caused a huge pattern interrupt in their narrative.

Our government has gone bonkers with defense spending they are increasing the size of the military 25 per cent which is to be expected they are becoming increasingly fascist,Russia is the 'bad guy' here too they are now taking Russia to court for the MH370 aircrash etc etc,

This video for some reason this comes to mind Duration 1min 44 sec

khnum

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:13 pm

Mr Badger wrote:...and as for churches: haven't been near one since I was a kid, bar weddings and funerals. I don't mix or socialise with anyone in any town anywhere.

No I was just saying most charities have CEO'S on 7 digit salaries and use 80 percent of proceeds for 'administration' if you're lucky 10 cents in the dollar might get to the end

khnum

Mr Badger, boris, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:28 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
der_mick wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Pirata wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

It's very interesting to hear you guys talk about this stuff but it's sad, that we get such high tensions here, when it comes to history.
This is not a critique against anybody in particular, but still we have a problem when it comes to history. I Wonder why that is.
I can't judge what's true or not wrt this.

This may be because the winners write the history. Even though other findings on the actual facts have been available for a long time, reports (e.g. on TV) have recently been made again as if the lies had never been uncovered. Apparently, one hopes for the inattention of the older generation and the younger ones were too young or not even born yet. And before the internet, TV or even newspapers, the masses hardly noticed anything or nothing at all about the "big events".

However, it is not seen in the same way from all sides and regions who the actual victor was and, as is the case today, the stories differ from region to region. For example, there is also the narrative in the USA that they liberated Europe from fascism, and almost everyone in the USA believes that, and unfortunately most people in Germany do too.

But the fact that genetics plays a role in this was new to me. For me it is enough that I am descended from Homo Erectus, that helps immensely to walk upright (erected) ...

For me, all humans are my brothers and sisters, except those who - whether as a group or as an individual - consider themselves to be better than others, chosen or otherwise exceptional.

pirat

Deeple "ate" that important sentence because I forgot the "blank" after the ".":

"This may be due to the fact that history is written by the victors. This can be seen in the current reports on the war in Yugoslavia. Even though other findings on the actual facts ..."

But I should check the translation every time, the thing first turned it into "current war in Yugoslavia". Unfortunately, what seems perfectly clear in German sometimes turns into nonsense in the automatic translation.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:30 pm

khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:...and as for churches: haven't been near one since I was a kid, bar weddings and funerals. I don't mix or socialise with anyone in any town anywhere.

No I was just saying most charities have CEO'S on 7 digit salaries and use 80 percent of proceeds for 'administration' if you're lucky 10 cents in the dollar might get to the end

Yeah I get that.

"Deltacron"?? Which Transformer are they going to unveil next? #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1619689188

boris, Böhse Tante, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:36 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:37 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:46 pm

khnum wrote:

The Red Cross and the like destroy the textile industry -and more- in poorer countries with their "clothing donations", but they deliver weapons to war zones in "aid convoys".

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 63862118

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, khnum, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:53 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:56 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:56 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by rude awakening Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:57 pm

"For me, all humans are my brothers and sisters, except those who - whether as a group or as an individual - consider themselves to be better than others, chosen or otherwise exceptional."

I hope this is to blame on google translate as otherwise is just a communist slogan and one of the main reason for which it'll always fail as a society.
People are always chosen, better or worse than others and exceptional in their unique way, albeit including their stupidity or gullibility.

rude awakening

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 3077205713
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next