Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
KneelB4Zod!
der_mick
Mr Badger
khnum
刘汉
Pirata
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:50 pm

CensoredThinkerFitness
@CensoredThinker
(March 11, 2022)

Albert Bourla CEO of Pfizer, on why mRNA vaccine was counterintuitive.
"I was surprised when they suggested to me that this was the way to go, and I questioned it."

nitter.net/CensoredThinker/status/1502401639340146691#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:01 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:14 pm

Carl Zha
@CarlZha
(March 11, 2022)

Tl;dr: US gov forced shotgun marriage of TikTok and Oracle
so it could keep tabs on TikTok users around the world

nitter.net/CarlZha/status/1502332079224197122#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:10 pm

"Russians2 in Kindergardens and schools:

https://bilderupload.org/bild/df2722635-fnv2zplx0ae-nef
https://bilderupload.org/bild/195f22850-fnv2yl3xsak5ulv
https://bilderupload.org/bild/972e22881-fnv2x5ix0auxrwi

Foreign fighters "I'm here because of the war crimes2:

https://bilderupload.org/bild/17d623023-tiqhc0ywf8m81

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:21 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:23 pm

The Zionists are very nervous.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:21 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:27 am

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:44 am

1.It wouldn't surprise me if they were Israeli missiles
2.Where was the Patriot anti missile system
3.Iran will be blamed,it may well of done it but why???

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:45 am

Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:00 am

That's hilarious, "Joe Biden, wake up":

https://piped.kavin.rocks/watch?v=DLpF7NQ3CTo

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 4029985365

Forgot this:

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:39 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:42 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:48 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:50 am

What is that, flight tracker kaputt? No military plane over Europe except one near Gibraltar and one between Cyprus and Egypt:

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/

Suddenly also one Italian over Italy.

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:52 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:53 am

刘汉 wrote:

A US consulate is a Mossad HQ????,FOX NEWS says the facility was abandoned and there were no casualties

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:03 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:05 am

khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

A US consulate is a Mossad HQ????,FOX NEWS says the facility was abandoned and there were no casualties

I have no idea, but it reminds me on the Iranian attack under Trump. No casualties, but all were flown to German hospitals.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:11 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:53 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:54 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:59 am

https://www.voltairenet.org/article216012.html

Gerhard Schröder charged with crimes against humanity
VOLTAIRE NETWORK | 11 MARCH 2022

No, not because of the war in Yugoslavia ... because of his friendship with Putin, it seems.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:57 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:56 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:15 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:32 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:39 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:04 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:08 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next