Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
KneelB4Zod!
der_mick
Mr Badger
khnum
刘汉
Pirata
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The guy in front in that image looks like he's wearing bunny ears.

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:12 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:21 pm

maytham
@maytham956
·
5m
Ministry of Defense of Russian Federation: All locations of foreign mercenaries in Ukraine are known. Strikes will continue to carried out against them.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:50 pm

What is this, almost everything arrives too early at FRA airport:

https://airportinfo.live/arrivals/fra/airport-frankfurt

Are they all flying faster because they have to pass the war?

My friend is coming back from Bangladesh today, and before his outward flight 5 weeks ago I said what he would do if the war broke out by then.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:10 pm

Reports that Iran has arrested 3 and killed 2 Azeri/Iranian origin mossad agents who were preparing a sabatoge attack on nuclear facility
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:14 pm

Reports that Israeli government websites are down after Iran foils multiple mossad operations
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:15 pm

rude awakening wrote:"For me, all humans are my brothers and sisters, except those who - whether as a group or as an individual - consider themselves to be better than others, chosen or otherwise exceptional."

I hope this is to blame on google translate as otherwise is just a communist slogan and one of the main reason for which it'll always fail as a society.
People are always chosen, better or worse than others and exceptional in their unique way, albeit including their stupidity or gullibility.

As you give an example here.

So you wished for it that I may consider you a more worthless specimen for humanity. Thank you, everyone is free to come out as a moronic fascist. Otherwise you could ask Klaus Schwab, he likes ideas like yours. From a mental point of view, it also suits this clown and moron Schwab.

BTW, I don't use google translate. I'm no trnsatlantic buttface.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 4029985365

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:20 pm

Talos wrote:Reports that Iran has arrested 3 and killed 2 Azeri/Iranian origin mossad agents who were preparing a sabatoge attack on nuclear facility

This has been a major problem for Iran as only Persians are loyal the Kurds, Turks, Azeri and Arab Iranians don't see themselves as Iranian and Iran does not really see them as Iranian as they are not Persian or Farsi speaking therefore it is easy for mossad and CIA to use them
Talos
Talos

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:27 pm

Russia will use Chinese yuan from its foreign exchange reserves after Western sanctions blocked Moscow's access to the U.S. dollars and euros in the reserves, Finance Minister Anton Siluanov - Reuters

Big news if true
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:31 pm

Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
#BREAKING: Israeli government websites reportedly down due to cyber attack. (Kann News)

Mahyar🚩
@Mahyar3138
🚨 Cyber attack takes down all "Israeli" government websites

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:35 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
der_mick wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Pirata wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

In my library there is an 8 volume set 'The history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire' by Edward Gibbon. Rome made 2 great mistakes they debased their currency,something the Western world especially the US is currently doing and they went for mercenary armies,which the US is also doing.

With mercenaries these days its all about the bottom line and accounting, properly trained Western troops don't come cheap so nowadays many firms hire from places like the Sudan and Somalia.

There are some benefits though; if its Blackwater/XE/Academi types killed there's plausible deniability the Pentagon,CIA whoever will just deny knowledge,other benefits include you don't have to fly them home or bury them and if injured Veterans affairs doesn't have to deal with them.

There is a difference between modern mercenaries like Blackwater and Roman  mercanaries.
Rome enlisted Germans in the regular Roman military. Germans rose through the ranks and learnt everything, that was necessary to learn. Then they left, went home, taught their fellow Germans about Roman military and attacked the Romans. So they successfully brought down the Western part of the empire. The Eastern part learnt this lesson. They still had a bodyguard for the emperor made up of Germans, the Waräger guard. But these Germans were loyal to the emperor. In this guard the Norvegians learnt enough to threaten Western Europe as "Vikings". They were the last men standing during the horrible crusade, funded by Venice and directed against Byzantion.
China under the Tang dynasty and the Abbasid Caliphs made the same mistake and hired Central Asian (mostly Perso-Turkish) mercenaries. This led the serious crises of the An Lushan uprising (750s and 760s) and the Downfall of the Barmakids (803). (There is much more to these crises, because they are connected via the Manichaeans and the Chazars could have been involved) They all learnt from these experiences.
Modern mercenaries are not integrated into the regular military. The Romans, the Chinese and the Muslims could not distance themselves from them and say: That's not us.  Because they were serving under the same flag. And that was not the problem with them. These Late Ancient - Early Middle Age mercenaries threatened the state at the core. They were present in the capital and involved in conspiracies and uprisings.
What is comparable, is: The Romans let into their empire non-Romans and gave them citizenship. The Roman empire was not a nation-state. So in the crisis nobody was willing to defend the "Romans". They defended themselves against the central state. That is why the Eastern part changed its identity from "Roman" to "Greek", even if it was still called "Roman". US is not a nation-state. China was able to overcome this crisis, because it is Chinese. The Caliphate tried to overcome this crisis by creating the Arabic umma, but by doing so, they excluded the Persians. The Romans came out of this crisis by changing from Latin to Greek and lost the Western part (and Egypt) forever.
If US is undergoing such a crisis, they have no chance to survive.

The Roman Empire had it's ups and downs and it became an Empire because they were able to embrace superior techologies of other great peoples and then developed their own great technologies. They were also a Republic.. but today most focus on the negative periods. Caesar was a complete despot, but schools in the EU teach him as a poor victim and regard him as a great statesman and hero, that tells us all we need to know. The Roman Empire only continued to exist from 300 B.C. to 300 A.D. due to Yugoslavs keeping it together, 4 or 5 Croats became Emperor of Rome, of which Diocletian was one, Constantin, a Serb was another one. The socalled Dark Ages are a direct result of half a millenia of Muslim Conquest efforts, over 500 military expeditions, a constant barrage of attacks eventually brought down ancient Rome, but this fact is also completely eliminated from your history lessons. The 13 Crusades are a fucking joke compared to the war efforts of the Ottoman Empire, and it wasn't Vienna that saved Europe. It was crazy Hillbillies of the Balkans, Western Europe aren't Muslims today because the East and Southern Slavic people could not be conquered like Portugal and Spain. Herman the German [Arminius] wasn't a mercanary, he was a hostage and took revenge in the Teuteburger forest, but when he tried his Roman lifestyle experience on the local tribes he got slain by them like a dog, they weren't  ready for "kingdom building" just yet.

Later Charlemagne basically genocided all the German tribes, this is why east of Rhine all German speakers are actually Slavs and all people West of the Rhine are Celts, vast majority of residents are only German in name. Only 8% remaining "germanic" DNA, 10% still Jewish, what a shocker huh?! The most "germanic" people still in existence are Bosniaks with incredible 65% y-Haplotype I and Croats with 50%, Ukraine about 35%, Norway 40, Sweden 42% ,Denmark 16% Iceland and Sardegna as well, oh and Vikings weren't an ethinicity, it was a "lifestyle", like the Huns, another "lifestyle". Or the mongols, also a "lifestyle".. who later became the Khazars and so on by intermarrying into [raping] local populations, their "lifestyle" of pillaging productive humans hasn't changed much, it's easier to pillage and plunder then to farm and produce, isn't that right.. our entire Western world and beyond is run run by a tiny elite with that exact "lifestyle"..

No comment to this nonsense.

It's very interesting to hear you guys talk about this stuff but it's sad, that we get such high tensions here, when it comes to history.
This is not a critique against anybody in particular, but still we have a problem when it comes to history. I Wonder why that is.
I can't judge what's true or not wrt this.

This may be because the winners write the history. Even though other findings on the actual facts have been available for a long time, reports (e.g. on TV) have recently been made again as if the lies had never been uncovered. Apparently, one hopes for the inattention of the older generation and the younger ones were too young or not even born yet. And before the internet, TV or even newspapers, the masses hardly noticed anything or nothing at all about the "big events".

However, it is not seen in the same way from all sides and regions who the actual victor was and, as is the case today, the stories differ from region to region. For example, there is also the narrative in the USA that they liberated Europe from fascism, and almost everyone in the USA believes that, and unfortunately most people in Germany do too.

But the fact that genetics plays a role in this was new to me. For me it is enough that I am descended from Homo Erectus, that helps immensely to walk upright (erected) ...

For me, all humans are my brothers and sisters, except those who - whether as a group or as an individual - consider themselves to be better than others, chosen or otherwise exceptional.

pirat

Deeple "ate" that important sentence because I forgot the "blank" after the ".":

"This may be due to the fact that history is written by the victors. This can be seen in the current reports on the war in Yugoslavia.  Even though other findings on the actual facts ..."

But I should check the translation every time, the thing first turned it into "current war in Yugoslavia". Unfortunately, what seems perfectly clear in German sometimes turns into nonsense in the automatic translation.

Rolling Eyes

Of course Genetics  play a big role, why else would the USA invest so much effort and money in GENETIC BIO WEAPONS.

Besides that all I said has not been refuted by you or our resident "super expert on everything" who apparently doesn't know how to "fact check" even the simplest of facts, but feels arrogant enough to call easily verifiable FACTS "nonsense", well.. I know I am right about the (genetical and political) history of the Roman Empire and beyond (and everyone else could know that too with putting in a little bit of effort), and me being the Croat I am, will never grow tired of pointing it out.

Now that we have established that I am right about German GENETICS, and all the other claims I made, I go further and call out all the buslhit FALSE NARRATIVE pseudo historic claims of that "Liu Han", because I believe people DESERVE to be told true facts, and that the perpetuation of false narratives is wrong, no matter if two Germans (only in name) believe they are holier than though.. or can't be questioned.

Let's concentrate on simple facts. I don't need your sympathy or approval. History isn't just written, it takes intelligence to discern fact from fiction, at least in my world thats the standard, if you prefer anglo-saxon fiction, then let that be clear, it's not even Roman history.

Last edited by Pirata on Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:37 pm

ELINT News
@ELINTNews
#BREAKING: Emergency situation declared due to massive cyber attack in Israel Iron domes down
Talos
Talos

Böhse Tante, khnum, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:45 pm

Reports that Houthis have advanced 50KM into Saudi Arabia and are advancing on the Saudi city of ZamZam
Talos
Talos

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:47 pm

rude awakening wrote:"For me, all humans are my brothers and sisters, except those who - whether as a group or as an individual - consider themselves to be better than others, chosen or otherwise exceptional."

I hope this is to blame on google translate as otherwise is just a communist slogan and one of the main reason for which it'll always fail as a society.
People are always chosen, better or worse than others and exceptional in their unique way, albeit including their stupidity or gullibility.

It's a great concept [teaching of Jesus Christ] and on a spiritual level it's certainly true, but there are arsehole brothers, sisters, cousins and uncles, who don't seem get it, who don't behave like decent relatives, so what then? How to deal with psychopathic arseholes, never mind being related to them in one way or another.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:03 pm

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
JUST IN - Large-scale cyberattack against Israel. Government websites are down, including the National Cyber Security Authority, which is responsible for protecting civilian cyberspace

It seems to be a joint Iran\North Korea attack on Israel
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:16 pm

Talos wrote:Reports that Houthis have advanced 50KM into Saudi Arabia and are advancing on the Saudi city of ZamZam

Iran has stopped talking to Saudi Arabia about half of the 81 they beheaded the other day were Shia muslims,hopefully the locals join forces with the Houthis and throw that bearded murderous fat bastard out.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:21 pm

Talos wrote:Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
JUST IN - Large-scale cyberattack against Israel. Government websites are down, including the National Cyber Security Authority, which is responsible for protecting civilian cyberspace

It seems to be a joint Iran\North Korea attack on Israel

Bear in mind Klaus Schwab warned of cyber attacks,Israel has some of the most advanced cyber warfare capabilities on the planet Iran/North Korea MAY have their measure but this could equally be a false flag.

khnum

Zambeezi, boris and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:29 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

As you give an example here.

So you wished for it that I may consider you a more worthless specimen for humanity. Thank you, everyone is free to come out as a moronic fascist. Otherwise you could ask Klaus Schwab, he likes ideas like yours. From a mental point of view, it also suits this clown and moron Schwab.

BTW, I don't use google translate. I'm no trnsatlantic buttface.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 4029985365

"except those who"..  are better then me in skill, intellect or virtue.... because that would really piss me off.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 B9ac7d10

People are only responsible for what they say, not for what you are able to comprehend.

Maybe the critic is onto something.. sometimes truth.. hurts, doesn't it...
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:51 pm

Matthew 23:12

Luke 14:11

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 313250988

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:04 pm

Calling somebody you don't know a fascist only because you lack the intellect to argue your point of view speaks volumes louder then your Ad Hominem attempt to disguise your error in critical thinking, ugly aunty. I am appalled by todays leftists trivializing Fascism/Nazism whenever they encounter cognitive dissonance. I am from the most leftist left environment you could ever imagine, i was born a communist with a communist passport, but you Western bourgeois leftists are just mentally unstable.. A JOKE!!!! who call anyone that differs in opinion a fascist, I got news for you.. your "politically correct" version of Liberal Leftism is the most FASCIST fucking shit ever to exist! Maybe YOU are the mental Fascists.

Unbelievable, but seriously, who do you think you are? Tell me... I am really curious why you and Mr. Liu Han are so SPECIAL and CHOSEN.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:15 pm

This was put up an hour ago watch it as it will soon be gone it is the future you see Satan may well be a supercomputer,

khnum

Pirata, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:21 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Matthew 23:12

Absolutely true. And remember, the universe ain't no ONE WAY ROAD.

Luke 14:11

How do you like being humbled, or do you think God only speaks through you? Chosen? Special? Did I miss something?

Not that I believe for a second that you are actually a believer in Christ..

Proverbs 12:17

Psalm 120:3
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:15 pm

GPAN
@AfricaRepublic
(March 12, 2022)

#Racism #AfricansinUkraine
Black student Stanley Tany, was reportedly chased into a #Ukraine police station by neo-Nazis-but forced to leave.
To face the Nazis outside. Apparently Stanley has not been seen since. #StanleyTany

nitter.net/AfricaRepublic/status/1502745404126990344#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:19 pm

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 2fa3b911

I'm having so much fun reading about all the EO's President Putin is signing into law..
no wonder these impotent cretins are having aneurisms and mental health issues.  Very Happy
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:53 pm

der_mick
der_mick

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:06 am

Full report from Patrick Lancaster:

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:18 am

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:57 am

I hear from different sources, that China does not seem to be really interested in helping Russia. Do you guys have any information on that? I had hoped they would work together but if you believe some of the stories out there it doesn't really seem like that.

Are there problems in the China-Russia relations that I don't know of or is this just propaganda?

"Beijing appears eager to distance itself from Russian President Vladimir Putin’s bloody war in Ukraine despite months of warmer relations between the two powers."

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2022-03-14/china-signals-disinterest-in-providing-weapons-to-russia-for-brutal-ukraine-campaign

"The Beijing-based Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), co-founded by China, is putting all activities related to Russia and Belarus on hold. Against the backdrop of the "unfolding war" in Ukraine, management has decided "that all activities related to Russia and Belarus will be suspended and reviewed," a statement from the institution said Thursday. The AIIB, it said, is a multilateral organization with "respect for international law" at its core. Along with China, Russia is a founding member of the development bank, which is seen as a potential rival to the World Bank. The AIIB was founded in 2016 and says it has 105 members."

(German)
https://www.handelsblatt.com/dpa/wirtschaft-handel-und-finanzen-von-china-unterstuetzte-bank-aiib-stoppt-aktivitaeten-in-russland/28130048.html

"China apparently refuses to supply spare parts for Russian aircraft in the face of Western sanctions in the Ukraine war."

(German)
https://www.merkur.de/politik/ukraine-krieg-china-sanktionen-russland-ersatzteile-flugzeuge-91401297.html
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:05 am

Mr Badger wrote:Full report from Patrick Lancaster:

Age restricted, must be porn or a splatter movie ...

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1619689188

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:06 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Full report from Patrick Lancaster:

Age restricted, must be porn or a splatter movie ...

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1619689188

Well, splatter, definitely. It's pretty grim.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next