Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
KneelB4Zod!
der_mick
Mr Badger
khnum
刘汉
Pirata
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:34 am

Fwiw: Just heard over the radio a very odd government message. Warning about flooding and to make sure we have a first aid kit.

No flood warnings in force and it's set to remain dry for the next week.

Just set alarm bells ringing. There were still air raid sirens up all over Britain left over from the war until around 1990, we were told they were "flood warning" sirens, but of course we knew better back then.

By the way, I don't know how it is for the rest of you here, but my internet has been very flaky over the last couple of days. Connection is fine but getting DNS errors all over the place. Having trouble posting this right now.

Böhse Tante, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by der_mick Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:41 am

Mr Badger wrote:Fwiw: Just heard over the radio a very odd government message. Warning about flooding and to make sure we have a first aid kit.

Just set alarm bells ringing. There were still air raid sirens up all over Britain left over from the war until around 1990, we were told they were "flood warning" sirens, but of course we knew better back then.

What is the implication of this? I guess you don't believe that someone will drop bombs onto the UK during the next week, do you?

By the way, I don't know how it is for the rest of you here, but my internet has been very flaky over the last couple of days. Connection is fine but getting DNS errors all over the place. Having trouble posting this right now.

I have no problem with DNS resolution or posting, just the usual slow loading and lazy fetching of embedded media.
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:49 am

Mr Badger wrote:Fwiw: Just heard over the radio a very odd government message. Warning about flooding and to make sure we have a first aid kit.

We here in Australia have just had a 1300km long one in 500 year flood several places like Lismore Population 28,000 were wiped off the map,this is interesting FEMA is the USA is issuing a similar warning

how big is 300 cubits???

khnum

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:51 am

der_mick wrote:

What is the implication of this? I guess you don't believe that someone will drop bombs onto the UK during the next week, do you?

I have no problem with DNS resolution or posting, just the usual slow loading and lazy fetching of embedded media.

I have no idea, it just seemed out of place and taking into account current circumstances...

As for bombs, who knows? If a no-fly zone or a naval blockade is implemented, all bets are off. Situation would escalate in a matter of hours rather than days.

Britain is basically a US aircraft carrier since WWII. Our bases would be toast in no time.

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:54 am

khnum wrote:

We here in Australia have just had a 1300km long one in 500 year flood several places like Lismore Population 28,000 were wiped off the map,this is interesting FEMA is the USA is issuing a similar warning

how big is 300 cubits???

From Wordnik: An ancient unit of linear measure, originally equal to the length of the forearm from the tip of the middle finger to the elbow, or about 17 to 22 inches (43 to 56 centimeters). So about 450ft

khnum, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:54 am

Sad news all it will take now for Julian Assange to be extradited to the USA is Priti Pritels signature.
He lost the court case
You can bet this vampire witch will do it.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:46 am

der_mick wrote:I hear from different sources, that China does not seem to be really interested in helping Russia. Do you guys have any information on that? I had hoped they would work together but if you believe some of the stories out there it doesn't really seem like that.

Are there problems in the China-Russia relations that I don't know of or is this just propaganda?

"Beijing appears eager to distance itself from Russian President Vladimir Putin’s bloody war in Ukraine despite months of warmer relations between the two powers."

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2022-03-14/china-signals-disinterest-in-providing-weapons-to-russia-for-brutal-ukraine-campaign

"The Beijing-based Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), co-founded by China, is putting all activities related to Russia and Belarus on hold. Against the backdrop of the "unfolding war" in Ukraine, management has decided "that all activities related to Russia and Belarus will be suspended and reviewed," a statement from the institution said Thursday. The AIIB, it said, is a multilateral organization with "respect for international law" at its core. Along with China, Russia is a founding member of the development bank, which is seen as a potential rival to the World Bank. The AIIB was founded in 2016 and says it has 105 members."

(German)
https://www.handelsblatt.com/dpa/wirtschaft-handel-und-finanzen-von-china-unterstuetzte-bank-aiib-stoppt-aktivitaeten-in-russland/28130048.html

"China apparently refuses to supply spare parts for Russian aircraft in the face of Western sanctions in the Ukraine war."

(German)
https://www.merkur.de/politik/ukraine-krieg-china-sanktionen-russland-ersatzteile-flugzeuge-91401297.html

From my understanding (but I could be wrong), China in general agrees with Russia against US. China will buy all the gaz etc. for Yuan, no problem. This military support discussion could be a US propaganda coup. Why should Russia ask China for military support? I don't think, Russia needs military support. They are slow in Ukraine, because they don't want to do much damage. They are not slow, because they are running out of material. So US wants us to believe, the Russian attack is slowing down and they need help. And they try to split Russia and China. China does not refuse to help, they have not got any request for help.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:07 am

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 697712634
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:18 am

Loud explosions in Kiev right now - Per ASB Military on Telegram.

Just checked over the last few minutes on the live webcam, all I'm hearing is the wind on the mic.

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:28 am

刘汉 wrote:

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 697712634

There are domestic resources in the USA I remember Hillary Clinton back in the day SELLING 20 per cent of Americas uranium to Russia...in return the Clinton foundation got $145 million,so this guy is full of it.

khnum

Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:29 am

Mr Badger wrote:Loud explosions in Kiev right now - Per ASB Military on Telegram.

Just checked over the last few minutes on the live webcam, all I'm hearing is the wind on the mic.

Apparently two large explosions city centre.

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:02 am

Abacus wrote:GPAN
@AfricaRepublic
(March 12, 2022)

#Racism #AfricansinUkraine
Black student Stanley Tany, was reportedly chased into a #Ukraine police station by neo-Nazis-but forced to leave.
To face the Nazis outside. Apparently Stanley has not been seen since. #StanleyTany

nitter.net/AfricaRepublic/status/1502745404126990344#m
#StanleyTany

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:07 am

RT Russian military offensive in Ukraine | Day 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:30 am

khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

There are domestic resources in the USA I remember Hillary Clinton back in the day SELLING 20 per cent of Americas uranium to Russia...in return the Clinton foundation got $145 million,so this guy is full of it.
i agree.. he's just looking for political attention.
quick search: Uranium One was the 2017 Hillary deal to Moscow Rosatom/Tenex
but then....
UEC to buy Uranium One's US uranium assets
09 November 2021
https://www.world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/UEC-to-buy-Uranium-One-US-uranium-assets
(UEC is Texas based buying the Uranium One/Tenex asset in Wyoming)
It also has a 'processing plant' on location in Wyoming.
usually this^^ is a concentration plant doing ore crushing and chemical extraction,
producing a precipitate (known as 'yellow cake') which is filtered off from the lixiviant
and then shipped to other more sophisticated plants using centrifuges and gas reactors
for further concentration.

Böhse Tante, khnum, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:45 am

刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:51 am

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365 #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1191238718
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:53 am

Mr Badger, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:00 am

Donetsk cluster bombing...

Mr Badger wrote:Full report from Patrick Lancaster:

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:50 am; edited 3 times in total

Mr Badger and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:04 am

These numbers are exaggerated. The centre of this new outbreak is in Jilin province. In Jilin town the numbers rose from 216 to 1268 and in Changchun town from 23 to 873 within two days. In Shanghai is nearly nothing. Only Qingdao (Tsingtau) stays at 324 to 228.
刘汉
刘汉

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:08 am

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:12 am

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:31 am

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 FN1jSkNWYAAgSLc?format=jpg&name=large

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:32 am; edited 5 times in total

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:45 am

I have extraordinary troubles to connect to the forum since ~2-3 hrs. But also other pages, except .de.

! ! ! ! !

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:56 am

Böhse Tante wrote:.
I have extraordinary troubles to connect to the forum since ~2-3 hrs. But also other pages, except .de.
! ! ! ! !
??? sorry to hear
keep us updated.. sounds like intentional fuckery to discourage/manipulate.
usually more bandwidth at night??

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:00 am

‼ We continue to debunk the myth of Zelensky's escape from the country.
We received visual confirmation of the presence of the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky in Kiev😂

https://nitter.net/Vasilisa_Larina/status/1503565480363241472

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:06 am

West vs East in Ukraine - Roots of a Civil War that led to War - Full Documentary

Василиса
@Vasilisa_Larina
·
4h
Part I https://youtu.be/wMKFYrqucmU
Part II https://youtu.be/aqtXc0N99Go  
Part III https://youtu.be/B_SeRVQ-VUw
Part IV https://youtu.be/WbkfQFC8Yq4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:19 am

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:35 am

The Iranian militias declare a state of alert, in the ranks of their brigades in the town of Ayash, west of Deir Ezzor, and abandon some of their positions in the fields, and take down their flags and banners from the headquarters, in anticipation of a possible US response, after the Guard militias adopted targeting the American consulate in Kurdistan, Iraq the day before yesterday
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:41 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:42 am

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next