Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
KneelB4Zod!
der_mick
Mr Badger
khnum
刘汉
Pirata
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:01 am

wtf

Back to top Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:50 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:.
I have extraordinary troubles to connect to the forum since ~2-3 hrs. But also other pages, except .de.
! ! ! ! !
??? sorry to hear
keep us updated.. sounds like intentional fuckery to discourage/manipulate.
usually more bandwidth at night??

Ah, there we go, not just me then. I noticed yesterday when I had trouble getting in I could still run Youtube. But not here and a few other independent news sites like antiwar.com. That's two days in a row.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:57 am

Zambeezi wrote:Donetsk cluster bombing...

" Even the leader in Donbass said the rocket got shot down. So this is an accident not a deliberate attack.

It's absolutely tragic that people died in that manner, but let's stick to the truth."
????

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1143234681

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:10 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:24 am

刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:09 am

Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:32 am

In Polohy, Zaporizhiye region Russian troops have blown up military enlistment office
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:33 am

Zambeezi wrote:
I have extraordinary troubles to connect to the forum since ~2-3 hrs. But also other pages, except .de.
! ! ! ! !
??? sorry to hear

Mainly slow as a snail, loading time per page >1 min. up to eternity (doesn't load), most embedded tweets, pics etc. keep hidden. First I thought .de isn't, but it's also very slow. OK, my laptop and connection is slow, but it wasn't like this before.

Nearly every time it starts loading, then "no connection to the page", then I restart the page, then the same error and so on. Meanwhile it's slightly better, but for ~2 hrs I got nothing working. That was in the middle of the night.

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:43 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:48 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
! ! ! ! !
??? sorry to hear

Mainly slow as a snail, loading time per page >1 min. up to eternity (doesn't load), most embedded tweets, pics etc. keep hidden. First I thought .de isn't, but it's also very slow. OK, my laptop and connection is slow, but it wasn't like this before.

Nearly every time it starts loading, then "no connection to the page", then I restart the page, then the same error and so on. Meanwhile it's slightly better, but for ~2 hrs I got nothing working. That was in the middle of the night.

Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect

In China normal situation. And my computer is also very slow and a little bit slower, because I cannot open many webpages the straight way. But nothing unusual. Question Question Question
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:52 am

刘汉
刘汉

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:07 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Der-Russe-der-Feind/Re-Abschaltung-von-Live-Verkehrskameras-in-Deutschland/posting-40682457/show/

Re: Abschaltung von Live-Verkehrskameras in Deutschland
ZuckerZumTee schrieb am 15.03.2022 11:52:

Leider haben sich Deutschland, die EU und die Nato für den falschen Schritt entschieden.
Es rollt wohl Militär Richtung Ukraine.

Die Kamerabilder werden schon seit Tagen nicht mehr veröffentlicht - das ist nicht neu. Und man hört von Truppentransporten auf den Autobahnen. Bin ja mal gespannt, wann die Bevölkerung dem ein Ende setzt. Aber dazu müsste der Schlafmichel erst einmal aufwachen...

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:37 pm

To Mariupol Z

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:32 pm

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1854299768

boris, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:47 pm

Gribkin
@AlexandrGribkin
(March 15, 2022)

At Pisa airport in Italy, workers refused to load a military plane
when they learned that instead of humanitarian aid, they should load weapons for Ukraine.

nitter.net/AlexandrGribkin/status/1503688539036336135#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:55 pm

Gribkin
@AlexandrGribkin
(March 15, 2022)

At Pisa airport in Italy, workers refused to load a military plane
when they learned that instead of humanitarian aid, they should load weapons for Ukraine.
nitter.net/AlexandrGribkin/status/1503688539036336135#m

contropiano.org/news/lavoro-conflitto-news/2022/03/14/pisa-armi-invece-di-aiuti-umanitari-i-lavoratori-rifiutano-di-caricare-0147492

ilmanifesto.it/lettere/pisa-ponte-aereo-di-guerra-fermiamo-subito-il-trasporto-di-armi/

usb.it/leggi-notizia/dallaeroporto-di-pisa-armi-allucraina-mascherate-da-aiuti-umanitari-i-lavoratori-rifiutano-di-caricare-gli-aerei-sabato-19-manifestazione-usb-al-galilei-2017-1.html

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:04 pm

I've seen this in multiple places. Maybe someone has any source to corroborate this..

der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:10 pm

LIVE
Former top Pentagon advisor Col. Doug Macgregor on Russia-Ukraine war

Mr Badger and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:14 pm

Gerjon | חריון
@Gerjon_
(March 13, 2022)

Between 01 Mar and today 13 Mar 2022, there have been at least 27 🇮🇹Italian Air Force flights
between airports in 🇮🇹Italy and 🇵🇱Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport in Poland,
the likely hub for military aid for 🇺🇦Ukraine:

C-130J 🇮🇹MM62177: 7
C-130J 🇮🇹MM62178: 2
KC-767A 🇮🇹MM62227: 18

nitter.net/Gerjon_/status/1503096199154442240#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:36 pm

Per ASB Military on Telegram:
MFA Russia; Lavrov- “We will make sure that we never again find ourselves that neither some Uncle Sam nor anybody else can make decisions aimed at destroying our economy. We will find a way to eliminate this dependence. We should have done it long ago.”

Zambeezi, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:39 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
! ! ! ! !
??? sorry to hear

Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect

Still the same trouble for me today: DNS errors and pages refusing to load or very slow. Completely unusual until the last few days. Yet some sites are fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:00 pm

Club des Cordeliers
@cordeliers
(March 15, 2022)

To paraphrase Claud Cockburn, never believe anything until it's been denied by the "fact-checkers."

nitter.net/cordeliers/status/1503632582415638529#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:15 pm

It's happening...

FXHedge
@Fxhedgers
SAUDI ARABIA IN TALKS TO PRICE ITS OIL SALES TO CHINA IN YUAN - SOURCES

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:20 pm

Alan MacLeod
@AlanRMacLeod
(March 14, 2022)

Did you know, for instance, that members of President Trump's security team
tried to invade Venezuela in 2020 and install Guaidó as president?

My article:
mintpressnews.com/new-details-latest-us-hatched-coup-attempt-venezuela/267224/

nitter.net/AlanRMacLeod/status/1503192951652036609#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:25 pm

BrianMier
@BrianMteleSUR
(March 14, 2022)

Alex Silva, photographed at a pro-Bolsonaro rally in 2020 wearing a Pravyi Sektor flag,
is a shooting instructor who has been living in Kiev for 9 years,
recruiting Brazilian neo-nazi's to the Ukrainian far right.
He's currently part of an "auxiliary police force"in Kiev.

nitter.net/BrianMteleSUR/status/1503384774873960457#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:36 pm

ASB Military via Gab.com

American and British mercenaries are running away from the front lines in Ukraine — Ukrainians are cutting up their passports and sending them back to the front lines with no weapons and no kit. A few days ago, 100+ were killed in russian precision strikes on the housing complexes of foreign mercenaries in Ukraine

https://gab.com/ASBMilitary/posts/107961806707367848

Somehow we can not embed videos from gab.com.
der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:45 pm

Wyatt Reed
@wyattreed13
(March 15, 2022)

CONFIRMED: Russian outlets like @SputnikInt are being blocked on Telegram
—apparently in response to speech restrictions imposed by US and Europe.

Now only those living in Latin America, Africa, and Asia
are trusted by their leaders with access to forbidden Russian knowledge

nitter.net/wyattreed13/status/1503558692083535873#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:53 pm

Delete, Zam already posted.

Last edited by Mr Badger on Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:54 pm

Zambeezi wrote:LIVE
Former top Pentagon advisor Col. Doug Macgregor on Russia-Ukraine war

Shit sorry Zam, see you already posted, will delete mine

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next