Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
刘汉
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Talos
boris
Zambeezi
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:35 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Russische-Experten-mahnen-Verstaendigung-mit-Nato-an/In-Russland-kursiert-gerade-folgender-Witz/posting-40324952/show/

The following joke is circulating in Russia right now:

venice12 wrote on 16/01/2022 17:47:

Ukraine demands toughest sanctions against Russia for failing to invade.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:17 am

刘汉 wrote:

It's not so easy to attack a phalanx.

Roman type (testudo = turtle):

Video nicht verfügbar
Dieses Video enthält Inhalte von Tele München Fernseh GmbH + Co. Produktionsgesellschaft VOD. Dieser Partner hat das Video in deinem Land aus urheberrechtlichen Gründen gesperrt.

Germany haz no zenzorshipz - but China haz, zey tell us ...

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4029985365

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:02 am

Canada to Build Small Arms Ammunition Factory in Ukraine
https://archive.is/wip/xhCix

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/canada-build-small-arms-ammunition-factory-ukraine-199538

Ukraine: Ex-leader Poroshenko to return amid treason charges
https://archive.is/wip/bwcRB

https://www.dw.com/en/ukraine-ex-leader-poroshenko-to-return-amid-treason-charges/a-60442685

Austria makes COVID-19 vaccination mandatory starting February.
https://archive.is/wip/m7XMR

https://www.euronews.com/2022/01/16/austrian-government-presents-mandatory-vaccination-law-coming-in-next-month

Italian nurse accused of giving fake Covid jabs to anti-vaxxers arrested
https://archive.is/Lebry

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/16/italian-nurse-accused-of-giving-fake-covid-jabs-to-anti-vaxxers

COVAX Delivers Billionth Vaccine
https://archive.ph/wip/VYZ1J

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2022/01/17/2022011700358.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:25 pm

https://www.eumonitor.eu/9353000/1/j9vvik7m1c3gyxp/vloy7ofkycx4

"Klaus Schwab leaks: FVD receives secret WEF letters over water- Main contents

Source: Forum for Democracy (FVD) i, published on Tuesday, December 21 2021.

At the request of FVD Member of Parliament Pepijn van Houwelingen, secret letters from the World Economic Forum to members of the Dutch cabinet were made public last Friday. In the letters - addressed to Prime Minister Rutte, D66-leader Sigrid Kaag and CDA-leader Wopke Hoekstra - the members of the cabinet are personally thanked for their contribution to the Great Reset.

A World Economic Forum representative wrote to Sigrid Kaag: "[...] your contributions to the work of the Great Reset will be exceptionally crucial at the upcoming annual meeting. Your participation in the deliberations in Davos will also ensure that the Netherlands plays a major role in shaping the future of the international trade system." Wobke Hoekstra also received a similar letter of thanks.

..."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:48 pm

CNN International  
A suspected drone attack by Iranian-backed Houthi rebels near Abu Dhabi airport results in multiple explosions and at least three deaths

Three dead and six wounded in 'drone attack' on Abu Dhabi carried out by Iran-backed Houthi rebels: Fire breaks out at international airport and oil tankers explode at petrol storage facility

AFP News Agency
@AFP
#BREAKING Three dead, six injured in Abu Dhabi petrol tank blast: officials

AFP News Agency
@AFP

#BREAKING Yemen's Huthi rebels announce 'military operations' in UAE as suspected drones set off explosion, fire in Abu Dhabi

AFP News Agency
@AFP
#UPDATE Three people were killed in a suspected drone attack that set off a blast and a fire in #AbuDhabi on Monday, officials said, as Yemen's rebels announced military operations in the UAE

Suspected drone attack in Abu Dhabi causes fire, kills three

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:05 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/szRahfJxtHMa/
EMF

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:08 pm

Alex Jones & Zionism
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hv6uvA4Ds9qV/
me thinks thou dost protest too much...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:22 pm

@Zambeezi I watched that Australian truckers vid. It's looking as if the whole pantomime is finally beginning to collapse. (At least in some countries, but the rest won't be far behind)

Seems they might soon pull the vaccine in the UK, according to a thread I saw at the other place.

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:38 pm

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Captur20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:39 pm

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:40 pm

Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/szRahfJxtHMa/
EMF

CHANNEL RESTRICTED
The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:

Contains Incitement to Hatred

-------------

Contains traces of nuts and soybeans ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:53 pm

Mr Badger wrote:@Zambeezi I watched that Australian truckers vid. It's looking as if the whole pantomime is finally beginning to collapse. (At least in some countries, but the rest won't be far behind)

Seems they might soon pull the vaccine in the UK, according to a thread I saw at the other place.

I haven't checked, I don't read there:

"Narrative update needed.

Corona dashboards are disappearing from the front pages of mainstream media. Incidences are rising, but hospitalisation rates, ICU occupancy and deaths "on and with" are falling steadily (currently 18 deaths for yesterday).

Narrative update is being worked harder than MRNA-Omicron update on vaccination."

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Impfpflicht-Kritiker-in-Berlin-auf-der-Strasse-Demokratie-Idealisten-in-Aktion/Narrative-Update-notwendig/posting-40326843/show/

"You just don't need the stuff any more. The Social Credit System in its infancy has been established. The measures have been successfully decoupled from any imaginary or actually existing viruses and/or diseases. Milestone 1 has been achieved.
I don't consider this a change of narrative at all."

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Impfpflicht-Kritiker-in-Berlin-auf-der-Strasse-Demokratie-Idealisten-in-Aktion/New-Normal/posting-40326914/show/

Maybe now there will be something with "climate" - or war?

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:33 pm

Footage of aftermath after Houthis cruise missile strikes on Dubai and Abu Dhabi in UAE

Talos
Talos

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:39 pm

Yemen’s Houthi Rebels Claim Aerial Attacks on U.A.E. Capital
Rebels say deadly attack was retaliation for Emirates’ intensifying role in Yemeni war

Yemen’s Houthi rebels said they were behind aerial attacks in the United Arab Emirates that killed three people on Monday, as intensifying fighting in a 7-year-old civil war spills out across the broader Middle East.

The Houthis, who are backed by Iran, said they had targeted Abu Dhabi in retaliation for a recent escalation by the U.A.E. in Yemen, where Emirati-backed militants last week dealt the Houthis an unexpected defeat in the oil-rich province of Shabwa. The Emiratis have intensified their efforts recently in support of local militants in Yemen in a Saudi-led coalition that had suffered defeats.

Three people were killed and six injured in explosions Monday that showed the Houthis are willing to strike in the heart of a country seen as the region’s main hub for international business.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/yemens-houthi-rebels-claim-suspected-drone-strikes-on-u-a-e-capital-11642416716
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:46 pm

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1143234681

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:52 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

I still lurk over there, mainly because stories sometimes pop up there a little quicker. Of course, the threads then devolve into ignorant jingoism, name-calling and general stupidity and mayhem at which point I recite the mantra (out loud) "DO NOT ENGAGE" #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

There are still a couple of posters over there that I wish were here with us, they are too good for glp.

Profanity and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:58 pm

Syrian intell
@Sy_intell
·
9m
A Syrian economic delegation in Crimea to discuss joint cooperation plans

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 FJVB6R4XIAEsEzF?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:58 pm

Talos wrote:Footage of aftermath after Houthis cruise missile strikes on Dubai and Abu Dhabi in UAE

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 FJTf4RuXMAEglJl?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:27 pm

Talos wrote:Yemen’s Houthi Rebels Claim Aerial Attacks on U.A.E. Capital
Rebels say deadly attack was retaliation for Emirates’ intensifying role in Yemeni war

Yemen’s Houthi rebels said they were behind aerial attacks in the United Arab Emirates that killed three people on Monday, as intensifying fighting in a 7-year-old civil war spills out across the broader Middle East.

The Houthis, who are backed by Iran, said they had targeted Abu Dhabi in retaliation for a recent escalation by the U.A.E. in Yemen, where Emirati-backed militants last week dealt the Houthis an unexpected defeat in the oil-rich province of Shabwa. The Emiratis have intensified their efforts recently in support of local militants in Yemen in a Saudi-led coalition that had suffered defeats.

Three people were killed and six injured in explosions Monday that showed the Houthis are willing to strike in the heart of a country seen as the region’s main hub for international business.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/yemens-houthi-rebels-claim-suspected-drone-strikes-on-u-a-e-capital-11642416716

If true, it means the Houthis are capable of shooting a missile across the whole Arabian peninsula. The over-whelming majority of tweets I read on Twitter, wants to tell us, that the Houthis are retreating. Not, that the Emirates now come up with the story, these missiles were launched from the opposite side of the Persian Gulf.

Abu Dhabi Police: Detection of small flying objects likely to be drones that occurred in the two areas that may have caused an explosion and fire in Mussafah and the new construction area at Abu Dhabi International Airport

刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:55 pm

The crypto-Zionists are reassuring themselves.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:23 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Einflusssphaeren-Doch-nicht-bei-uns/Re-Kann-nur-hoffen-die-Gruenen-kriegen-sich-ein/posting-40332487/show/

RechtsVorLinks wrote on 17/01/2022 21:46:

Krawatte (1) wrote on 01/17/2022 21:38:

Or does anyone think the Greens or their voters will then "go to the front"?

What would such a military solution look like? If conventional weapons were still to be used, the war would be over in 20 hours.

But maybe we'll be rid of the Greens then.

I'd rather see progressive Islamisation, which doesn't cost quite so many lives.

But I don't think a conventional war would be over so quickly here ... the chances are good that the Russians will be laughing their heads off at the border about the Bundeswehr.

https://berliner-zeitung.imgix.net/2020/10/27/4c796527-5f30-479f-9f54-47ab5732e559.jpeg?rect=0%2C180%2C3952%2C2223&w=1024&auto=format

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4c796527-5f30-479f-9f54-47ab5732e559

affraid

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:31 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

I still lurk over there, mainly because stories sometimes pop up there a little quicker. Of course, the threads then devolve into ignorant jingoism, name-calling and general stupidity and mayhem at which point I recite the mantra (out loud) "DO NOT ENGAGE" #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

There are still a couple of posters over there that I wish were here with us, they are too good for glp.

Ah, I meant MSM, I only read sometimes if there is a link to them. I was such a long time not on GLP, I would surely no longer understand what they are talking about.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:06 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Ah, I meant MSM, I only read sometimes if there is a link to them. I was such a long time not on GLP, I would surely no longer understand what they are talking about.

pirat

lol! I barely understand them myself

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next