Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - In other news..

+8
The Original Mind
Humanity Blows
Pirata
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
12 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - In other news.. - Page 17 Empty Re: #1 - In other news..

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:45 pm

Brace For Impact! The U.S. Economy Is Going Down, And It Is Going Down Hard…

http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/brace-for-impact-the-u-s-economy-is-going-down-and-it-is-going-down-hard

Shocked

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:43 pm

In Soviet Russia karate turned in ultimate killing martial art. Then it was banned.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:44 am

They've been hitting on Steyr guard with all munitions but they still operate on SE border. Two thousand members so far and growing.

https://www.rtvslo.si/slovenija/ukrepi-proti-vardam-bo-posnemanje-videza-uradnih-oseb-kaznovano/505649
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:57 pm

Advent season started...:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:29 am

It's from July but important to know what's going on (not only in Germany, methinks):

(German)
https://www.jpdg.de/meldungen/2019/7/16/ein-neues-gespenst-geht-um-in-deutschland

(English)
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-the-evil-new-apparition-that-is-stalking-germany-today-1.7497733

You must know meanwhile there's a kind of witchhunt going on in Germany. IMHO it must have to do with the ongoing or planned politics of Israel.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 17 1050255049

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:16 pm

Red part of the link is in English, journo leaves NewsWeek bc of OPCW

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Saudi-arabischer-Offizier-Toedlicher-Akt-auf-einem-US-Marine-Stuetzpunkt/OT-Journalist-verlaesst-NewsWeek-wegen-OPCW-Blockade/posting-35734197/show/

https://twitter.com/Tareq_Haddad/status/1203274308811993088

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Red part of the link is in English, journo leaves NewsWeek bc of OPCW

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Saudi-arabischer-Offizier-Toedlicher-Akt-auf-einem-US-Marine-Stuetzpunkt/OT-Journalist-verlaesst-NewsWeek-wegen-OPCW-Blockade/posting-35734197/show/

https://twitter.com/Tareq_Haddad/status/1203274308811993088

this is main news info and it's going right there. Thanks for sharing, auntie :-)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:59 pm

The last days I'm getting more and more angry, methinks I need a topic "Hellish Rant" or similar.

Do you think someone is interested in this IS/Chechen terrorists story. I have a lot of links to the other forum, there someone has collected lots of interesting facts to this whole BS, texts mixed German/English with lots of links. Perhaps someone has the time to take a short look into it ...

Germany seems to be kind of safe place/sanatorium for lots of several groups from UCK/Mafia from the Balcans to IS/White Helmets or else from everywhere. And only a handful people know this or want to know it. It seems, Germany is one of the main target of propaganda, that includes Hasbara and Russophobia. One "informal" organisation which is orchestrating the campain are the "Antideutsche" who infiltrated the "Grüne" and the left party and several NGOs.

Meanwhile it's only ugly BS left.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 17 63862118

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:The last days I'm getting more and more angry, methinks I need a topic "Hellish Rant" or similar.

Do you think someone is interested in this IS/Chechen terrorists story. I have a lot of links to the other forum, there someone has collected lots of interesting facts to this whole BS, texts mixed German/English with lots of links. Perhaps someone has the time to take a short look into it ...

Germany seems to be kind of safe place/sanatorium for lots of several groups from UCK/Mafia from the Balcans to IS/White Helmets or else from everywhere. And only a handful people know this or want to know it. It seems, Germany is one of the main target of propaganda, that includes Hasbara and Russophobia. One "informal" organisation which is orchestrating the campain are the "Antideutsche" who infiltrated the "Grüne" and the left party and several NGOs.

Meanwhile it's only ugly BS left.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 17 63862118

For interested it's known fact that Germany (and the whole western EU in extend) is safe harbor for jihadist terrorists who seek protection after failed "jihad". Numbers of them reached EU after their Chechen war round 2 was doomed to failure. My favourite example is Isa Munayev. Chechen jihadist, former police commander from Grozne, who fled Chechnya after defeeat of western backed jihadist in the region. He found political asylum in Denmark. As soon as western hegemons sparked Ukrainian conflict he resurrected his jihadist buddies and joined fight against Donbass.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:44 pm

OK, clear, but in the links I mentioned there are examples what politicians said. If you have not the background, you will not understand what it means, but ...

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Tschetschenenmord-Lawrow-vergleicht-Vorgehen-Berlins-mit-dem-im-Fall-MH17/Es-geht-darum-die-Ost-West-Tangente-durch-den-Kaukasus-offen-zu-halten/posting-35733754/show/?nid=G8CIwUon

"Volker Rühe:
"German and European policy must first be geared to keeping the East-West tangent through the Caucasus open: With all due respect for legitimate Russian concerns, we must firmly reject Moscow's claims to exclusive representation of interests, especially in Georgia".(translated)
https://www.heise.de/forum/p-31510805/
"German Chechens
As reported by the Dresdner Neueste Nachrichtenthe alleged Chechen terrorist Arbi Daudov was in Dresden in July of 2002. From there he maintained telephone contact with conspirators in Moscow, who set up the taking of hostages in the musical theater. 1)Although German security officials were warned by Russia, Daudov was able to move around openly. During his extensive travels he used German visas which, according to press reports, had also been issued to other Chechen criminals. 2)Claiming protection of classified intelligence material ( ,,secret service") the Federal Government refuses to provide more specific and detailed information about its unusually liberal dealings with foreign suspects."
http://www.german-foreign-policy.com/en/fulltext/42772

This is only a litte part of the stockpiles of info he has.
The thing is, it seems not many people believe it. If I hadn't lived near a Balcan Mafia Disco and seen how police and administrations reacted to murder etc. I would think he's some conspiracy theorist. But I could "see" live how corrupted Germany really is.
Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:40 pm

Hey Fo!

#1 - In other news.. - Page 17 141993559 #1 - In other news.. - Page 17 141993559 #1 - In other news.. - Page 17 141993559 #1 - In other news.. - Page 17 141993559

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey Fo!

#1 - In other news.. - Page 17 141993559 #1 - In other news.. - Page 17 141993559 #1 - In other news.. - Page 17 141993559 #1 - In other news.. - Page 17 141993559

Howdy! cheers I took off my splint so I can type a bit, and thought I'd say hi before I take the medicine that knocks me out. drunken I'd make a terrible addict. haha
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:18 am

For remembrance or in other words: who you can officially call war criminals:

http://www.nato-tribunal.de

There are links to the English version. Click on "Urteil" on the left side. There are all the names.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:18 am

The Planned 1933 Fascist Coup in America
By Larry Romanoff
Global Research, December 08, 2019

https://www.globalresearch.ca/fascist-coup-america/5693708

"The secret US government and the European bankers have cherished this plan of an American fascist dictatorship for many decades, a plan that almost succeeded when a group of  American financiers (including George H. W. Bush’s father Prescott Bush) made their abortive attempt at a military coup in 1934. Few Americans, and even fewer others, are aware of this attempt since the media have totally censored the information.
The US Congress conducted an immediate official investigation, the McCormack-Dickstein Committee, before which Butler testified as to the details of the entire plan, including the fact of himself fronting a government ruled by the bankers and their corporate allies. (3) (4) The Committee eventually confirmed as true everything Butler had told them, with Butler publicly begging the Committee to arrest and prosecute the DuPonts, Morgans and others, but Congress as well despaired of their ability to bring these powerful men to account."

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:31 am

1919!

"6 Million men and women in Europe ... Holocaust ..."

https://www.inconvenienthistory.com/media/files/images/ih-6-3-crucifixion_of_jews.png

#1 - In other news.. - Page 17 1149841162

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:32 am

Open Society in the EU - lots of politicians as:

"Reliable allies in the European Parliament (2014 – 2019) 

for the Open Society European Policy Institute"

https://legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/soroskooptbrussel.pdf

Shocked  Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:48 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Open Society in the EU - lots of politicians as:

"Reliable allies in the European Parliament (2014 – 2019) 

for the Open Society European Policy Institute"

https://legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/soroskooptbrussel.pdf

Shocked  Twisted Evil

Interesting. There are two Czechs. One is non-partisan candidate of PM Babiš's party ANO and the second one is communist MP...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:11 pm

#1 - In other news.. - Page 17 Source

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:35 am

From the German Forum, perhaps you find something new and interesting in it:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Krieg-und-Frieden-im-Voelkerrecht/Atomkrieg/posting-35810785/show/

NATO, especially the USA, are planning a 3rd World War on European soil against Russia:

US Secretary of Defense outlines plans for nuclear war with Russia

https://www.wsws.org/de/articles/2016/09/29/nuke-s29.html

US military considers nuclear strikes against Russia

http://www.wsws.org/de/articles/2015/06/06/ukra-j06.html

https://de.sputniknews.com/politik/20180404320182222-nato-angriffstruppe-vor-russlands-grenze/

US military considers nuclear strikes against Russia

http://www.wsws.org/de/articles/2015/06/06/ukra-j06.html

Moscow concerned about secret US bio labs on Russian border

http://de.sputniknews.com/politik/20150611/302734744.html

Kiev Minister: Ukraine prepares for "Great War" against Russia

http://de.sputniknews.com/politik/20150222/301223475.html

USA and allies practice with atomic bombing on Baltic territory near the border to Russia

http://www.neopresse.com/europa/usa-werfen-atom-uebungsbomben-an-der-grenze-zu-russland-ab/

USA wants to invest about 700 billion $ in its nuclear arsenal until 2021

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/will-the-united-states-really-spend-700-billion-in-the-next-decade-on-nuclear-weapons-programs/2011/11/29/gIQAbEAtBO_blog.html

Wiener Zeitung: USA also want to "cleanse" the Balkans of friends of Russia

http://de.sputniknews.com/politik/20150521/302432444.html#ixzz3ktJ8FJZx

US Colonel: Americans need war to live http://de.sputniknews.com/politik/20150612/302745795.html

NATO has been planning a war of aggression with nuclear bombs against Russia since 1949

December 1949 - "Dropshot" annihilation plan - was introduced eight months after NATO was formed, and already aimed at an 85% destruction of Soviet industrial plants by attacking 100 Soviet cities with 300 nuclear bombs and 20,000 tons of conventional bombs.1967 NATO's attack plan against the SU/Russia known as "Flexible Response".

NATO's attack plans against the CIS states and against states of the Warsaw Pact:1982 the plan "Air-Land Battle" doctrine of the US Army and even more clearly in the long-term plans like "Airland Battle 2000". At NATO level, the Alliance's Defence Committee adopted the almost congruent "Follow-On Forces Attack" concept in 1984, which provided for attacks up to 500 km into Soviet space.

http://www.antikriegsforum-heidelberg.de/nato_no/nato_49_91_jg.htm

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#1 - In other news.. - Page 17 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:56 am

Президент Путин Великий
@PutinThe
·
10h
Colorado man robbed bank, immediately threw cash in air yelling 'Merry Christmas'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/colorado-man-robbed-bank-immediately-threw-cash-in-air-yelling-merry-christmas/ar-BBYjBEW?ocid=st

#1 - In other news.. - Page 17 BBYjGry

#1 - In other news.. - Page 17 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:24 am

Wth?

Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:00 pm

Quite old video but I think I didn't see it whole till now. Unbelievable...:

#1 - In other news.. - Page 17 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:51 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:58 am

Hey, Zod:

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:59 pm

Definitely, this Pope is strange...

And recentyl...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:00 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:10 pm

The Indonesian Mi-35 nearly crashed on take-off.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:05 am

I followed this for some time then:

https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/01/Recognize-Aaron-Swartz-as-Martyr-for-Humanity.html

Suicided 7 years ago.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:01 am

Free Assange!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next