Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - In other news..

+8
The Original Mind
Humanity Blows
Pirata
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
12 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - In other news.. - Page 10 Empty Re: #1 - In other news..

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:24 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:15 pm

#1 - In other news.. - Page 10 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:55 pm

Older article:

Inside Unit 731, World War II Japan’s Sickening Human Experiments Program

Six of the most disturbing "experiments" conducted by Unit 731, the gruesome biological and chemical warfare research unit of the Imperial Japanese Army.

"Despite innocent beginnings as a research and public health agency, Unit 731 eventually grew into an assembly line for weaponized diseases that, if fully deployed, could have killed everyone on Earth several times over. All this “progress” was, of course, built on the limitless suffering of human prisoners, who were held as test subjects and walking disease incubators until Unit 731 disbanded at the end of the war. "

https://allthatsinteresting.com/unit-731

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:28 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
15 min.
The CIA Takeover of America in the 1960s Is the Story of Our Times.
A Lie Too Big To Fail: The Real History of the Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, by Lisa Pease

http://www.unz.com/article/the-cia-takeover-of-america-in-the-1960s-is-the-story-of-our-times/ …

#1 - In other news.. - Page 10 D3ZgXMPWwAANLbm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:24 pm

Wow, the forecast of economic growth in Germany is no longer 1,9 % but 0,8 %. Here I must tell you that since 2014 criminal "business" like prostitution, drug dealing, smuggling etc. is counted in the economic statistics. Without that Germany would be officially in a recession. Question is, are the little criminals counted in the job statistics too?

#1 - In other news.. - Page 10 863744033

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:18 am

Tavistock's fuckery into forcing transgender treatment onto children now making headline news in this UK paper. Article says they believe kids are being falsely diagnosed as transgender and the kids' best interests are set aside... no shit Rolling Eyes

#1 - In other news.. - Page 10 D3lIS5wW4AAsFvQ

Odd thing - no mention of Tavistock's name explicitly in the article... Almost as if the name is being censored... just like is the case at GLP...

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:24 pm

I found a German translation of this, now I know why it's such a pain to discuss with US Americans. But the trolls in German forums have started to do the same:

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/03/19/the-difficulty-of-writing-for-americans/

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:18 am

German link, about town twinning between Germany and North/East Syria:

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Erste-deutsche-Staedtepartnerschaft-mit-nordsyrischer-Stadt-4365567.html

ATM dunno what to think about.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:18 am

What I read in the comments there it could be an action against Assad.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:21 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:I found a German translation of this, now I know why it's such a pain to discuss with US Americans. But the trolls in German forums have started to do the same:

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/03/19/the-difficulty-of-writing-for-americans/

pirat

yep, from what I see the manipulations of Americans has gone off the charts. Even though US is considered part of the West, it's like another world these days.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:37 pm

Anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:I found a German translation of this, now I know why it's such a pain to discuss with US Americans. But the trolls in German forums have started to do the same:

pirat

yep, from what I see the manipulations of Americans has gone off the charts. Even though US is considered part of the West, it's like another world these days.

Seems they have learned some kind of "Newspeak" so that they are no longer able to communicate with the rest of the world. They seem to live in a bubble that reminds me of NK. I often watch US TV series, sometimes they play as if it's in Europe. One plot was in Germany after 2010 and they showed trains we had here >30 years ago. So people must think the world outside USA is a shithole. They live in a filtered reality. The bad guy in their TV series is mainly either a Russian, a Serb or an Arab. Germans you can't really trust but they are often a bit dumb. Hurray!

I wonder why US Americans who live here took German citizenship when the USA is so much better.

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:57 am

Germany pays 150 million € (complete planning costs) for new US military hospital near Ramstein. (Dunno about the cost for infrastructure)

https://deutsch.rt.com/inland/86938-wieso-zahlt-deutschland-komplette-planungskosten-us-krankenhaus-ramstein/

Ah, I found a better link there, Germany pays 1 billion $ per year for all military bases.

http://fluglaerm-kl.de/kosten_us-stuetzpunkte.php

numbers from 2003:

http://fluglaerm-kl.de/dl/American_bases_in_Germany_fs.pdf
http://fluglaerm-kl.de/dl/American_bases_in_Germany_relaunch.pdf

That was for maintenance alone!

The German Embassy took the links off their website (!!!) but it can be found by search engines.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 10 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:17 pm

"In the past week, the Internet Archive has received a series of email notices from Europol’s European Union Internet Referral Unit (EU IRU) falsely identifying hundreds of URLs on archive.org as “terrorist propaganda”. At least one of these mistaken URLs was also identified as terrorist content in a separate take down notice from the French government’s L’Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité liée aux Technologies de l’Information et de la Communication (OCLCTIC)."

http://blog.fefe.de/?ts=a2501952

(He writes that France seems to fight US internet companies, not terrorists.)

https://blog.archive.org/2019/04/10/official-eu-agencies-falsely-report-more-than-550-archive-org-urls-as-terrorist-content/

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:42 am

Barcelona removes books like ‘Little Red Riding Hood’ and ‘Sleeping Beauty’ from elementary schools because they perpetuate sexist stereotypes, apparently

An elementary school in Barcelona, Spain, removed more than 200 children's books from its library because they perpetuate sexist stereotypes

https://www.theblaze.com/news/barcelona-removes-books-like-little-red-riding-hood-and-sleeping-beauty-from-elementary-schools-because-they-perpetuate-sexist-stereotypes-apparently

#1 - In other news.. - Page 10 ThriftyFirstChafer-size_restricted

#1 - In other news.. - Page 10 Oryginal_131719370276975star_trek

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:15 pm

Tulsi Gabbard
@TulsiGabbard
4 min.
Insulin is overpriced and it’s killing Americans. Between 1997 and 2017, Big Pharma increased the price of insulin over 1,000%. People are dying because they can’t afford insulin. #PeopleBeforeProfits

https://www.france24.com/en/20190402-focus-united-states-price-insulin-killing-americans-diabetics-us-health-medicine-pharma

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Tulsi Gabbard
@TulsiGabbard
4 min.
Insulin is overpriced and it’s killing Americans. Between 1997 and 2017, Big Pharma increased the price of insulin over 1,000%. People are dying because they can’t afford insulin. #PeopleBeforeProfits

https://www.france24.com/en/20190402-focus-united-states-price-insulin-killing-americans-diabetics-us-health-medicine-pharma

Our healthcare is not the best in the world but I must say I'm thankful we have not the same like there. But they tried to force it on us. For under 18 yrs old the usual medicines are free here, for example. OK, we have compulsory sickness insurance and if your income is not very high (ca. <3.5k€) you are not free to take private insurance. USA would say that's socialism. Maybe, but there they are free to die if they cannot afford an insurance. And the children are sitting in their parents boat then. I don't think they take such high prices here.

Not to forget, "new" medicines of the same kind with slight changes are only created because the patent is over. Then others can produce it cheaper.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:13 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
4 min.
World’s Largest Aircraft Successfully Carried Out Its First Test Flight (Video)

https://southfront.org/worlds-largest-aircraft-successfully-carried-out-its-first-test-flight/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:05 pm

UK:

More than 1,000 English schools turn to online donations to raise funds

More than 1,000 schools across England are turning to crowdfunding websites and wish lists to raise money, with many appealing for basic supplies such as pencils, glue and textbooks.

A Guardian investigation has revealed the extent to which schools across the country are turning to online fundraising in the teeth of government budget cuts, with 700 crowdsourcing donations made through websites such as JustGiving and Crowdfunder, and 300 schools using Amazon wish lists.

“The fact so many schools are doing this should be ringing serious alarm bells for the government,” said Paul Whiteman, the National Association of Head Teachers general secretary.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2019/apr/09/cash-strapped-english-schools-turn-to-online-donations-to-close-funding-gap

UK government insists it needs to keep making spending cutbacks to balance the budget (this has happened every year since bankster crooks received taxpayer funded bailouts in 2008). This means reduced funding for essential public services, schools, police, hospitals and more. However at the same time they are able to find a way to offer tax cuts to the very richest. Another of their ideas to 'save money' was to create "Academy" school system, whereby schools have more independence over how their school is run. One of the consequences of this is scandals revealed where government funds the Academy schools receive have been siphoned off to the benefit of senior teachers and their families.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:09 pm

Anon wrote:UK:

More than 1,000 English schools turn to online donations to raise funds

More than 1,000 schools across England are turning to crowdfunding websites and wish lists to raise money, with many appealing for basic supplies such as pencils, glue and textbooks.

A Guardian investigation has revealed the extent to which schools across the country are turning to online fundraising in the teeth of government budget cuts, with 700 crowdsourcing donations made through websites such as JustGiving and Crowdfunder, and 300 schools using Amazon wish lists.

“The fact so many schools are doing this should be ringing serious alarm bells for the government,” said Paul Whiteman, the National Association of Head Teachers general secretary.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2019/apr/09/cash-strapped-english-schools-turn-to-online-donations-to-close-funding-gap

UK government insists it needs to keep making spending cutbacks to balance the budget (this has happened every year since bankster crooks received taxpayer funded bailouts in 2008). This means reduced funding for essential public services, schools, police, hospitals and more. However at the same time they are able to find a way to offer tax cuts to the very richest. Another of their ideas to 'save money' was to create "Academy" school system, whereby schools have more independence over how their school is run. One of the consequences of this is scandals revealed where government funds the Academy schools receive have been siphoned off to the benefit of senior teachers and their families.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 10 Headbo10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:30 am

amin dada‏ @kambrone64 · 40 min.
Robots Take Over Oil Trade And OPEC Is Scared To Death | http://OilPrice.com https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Robots-Take-Over-Oil-Trade-And-OPEC-Is-Scared-To-Death.html?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=tw_repost … #oilprice

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:32 pm

BREAKING: #Russia and #NATO have completely ceased cooperation. Cooperation has ceased both in military and civilian lines, said Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Grushko.

This is actually good.. I hope the Stavka continues to neutralise the "Israel Inside" infestation...
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:16 am

God bless! V.V. is good man, that's what I think...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:42 pm

#1 - In other news.. - Page 10 4029985365 #1 - In other news.. - Page 10 4029985365 #1 - In other news.. - Page 10 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:30 pm

Anon wrote:

pirat

I agree, and I live here! I've stopped talking reality to people, because everyone is consuming the programming. It is insane.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Barcelona removes books like ‘Little Red Riding Hood’ and ‘Sleeping Beauty’ from elementary schools because they perpetuate sexist stereotypes, apparently

An elementary school in Barcelona, Spain, removed more than 200 children's books from its library because they perpetuate sexist stereotypes

https://www.theblaze.com/news/barcelona-removes-books-like-little-red-riding-hood-and-sleeping-beauty-from-elementary-schools-because-they-perpetuate-sexist-stereotypes-apparently

#1 - In other news.. - Page 10 ThriftyFirstChafer-size_restricted

#1 - In other news.. - Page 10 Oryginal_131719370276975star_trek

#1 - In other news.. - Page 10 Frog10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:25 pm

Radio Host Hal Turner(Shockjock) suffered an apparent heart attack Saturday afternoon in his home town of North Bergen, NJ. He was taken by Ambulance to Christ Hospital in Jersey City where he has been admitted to the ICU.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/hal-turner-has-suffered-a-heart-attack

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:09 am

I wish him a soon recovery.

Crying or Very sad

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:23 am

Böhse Tante wrote:I wish him a soon recovery.

Crying or Very sad  

+ 1

Crying or Very sad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:02 pm

Oh no! We're pulling for you ShockJock. The update from this morning. Sad

Website with updates

UPDATE 9:10 AM MONDAY 4-22 --

Hal Turner underwent cardiac catheterization at Christ Hospital in Jersey City, NJ this morning. The procedure went well and Hal got thru it OK. The results, however, are not OK'

Left Anterior Descending (LAD) cardiac artery is 80% blocked by plaque

Left Circumflex cardiac artery is 90% blocked.

There is also some blockage on the right side cardiac artery but we are unclear on which artery or its percentage,

Stents are NOT an option. By-Pass Surgery is required.

Hal will be transferred to Englewood Hospital today, and By-Pass surgery will likely take place on Tuesday.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:34 am

A bit old, but ...:

https://vincenttriest.nl/2018/05/01/despite-muslim-ban-approval-for-u-s-leadership-under-donald-trump-is-highest-in-two-muslim-majority-nations/

Too bad he mainly writes in dutch, but his tweets seem to be good as journalist in Albania:

https://twitter.com/VincentTriest

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next