Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
der_mick
刘汉
Talos
Böhse Tante
khnum
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:53 pm

Zambeezi wrote:water as a weapon. not a new tactic.... but one we will see more of i think

I know this is completely different issue but since it is about drinking water. I don't understand why are they making it a problem. They are telling us that lack of water will become a huge problem in the future and that wars will be fought over it. It is just another lie about climate change. Today we already have the technology that could solve this problem with purification of salt water. The largest desalination plants in the world today exist in Ras Al Khair, Saudi Arabia: 1,036,000 m3/day, Taweelah, UAE – 909,200 m3/day, Shuaiba 3, Saudi Arabia – 880,000 m3/day and so on. Lack of drinking water should not be a problem unless you make it.

https://www.aquatechtrade.com/news/desalination/worlds-largest-desalination-plants/
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:53 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:05 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Previous Austrian chancellor Kurz, he was against new lockdown or mandatory vaccination and he had to go. It only took few weeks to replace him with the new one who is willing to dance as they whistle. See how much power they have, they can change leadership of countries as they please. It is their civilization, they believe they build it and they manage it as they want to and there's no way some peasant will stay in their way. It is their world, we just live in it.

You're too pesimistic, bud. Nothing lasts forever and they'll be gone eventually. It happened before and it will happen again. Empires fell and tyrants met their punishment. It doesn't mean there won't be their successors trying different tricks and tactics, though. And history will repeat...

Yes I am, because things are so fucked in the world and it ain't getting better. Its getting worse every month. And difference with past is that today they actually have the technology to implement what they dreamt of for centuries. And what is most troubling is that I don't see anyone that could stop them.

OK, I'm a hopeless optimist and I'm sure it's not easy at all. It would just take ~5-10% of determined people in the population to oppose it. If enough people were willing, this could even happen relatively non-violently.

But since too many people are not clear about what they actually want, and are also too scared and hopeless to even find like-minded people, these authorities can continue to wage their war against the rest of humanity without any problems.

If I were pessimistic, I wouldn't be here in this forum to have my mood spoiled by all the horror stories.

pirat

Yes, it would. But we can only dream of that, like I wrote, good portion of population is not even aware there is a war being waged on them. They call it a conspiracy theory, a thing that crazy people are obsessed with. Majority of population are in a zombie mode.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:29 pm

Croatian ambassador called to Austrian foreign ministry over Milanovic’s comment
https://hr.n1info.com/english/news/croatian-ambassador-called-to-austrian-foreign-ministry-over-milanovics-comment/

The Croatian president announced that his advisers would call the Austrian ambassador to Croatia for talks, as Austria had done with the Croatian ambassador, after Milanovic compared Austria's countermeasures to fascism.

He called it as it is. #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1619689188
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:12 pm

Israel, Jordan to partner in water-for-energy deal
https://archive.ph/j6YGT

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/israel-jordan-partner-water-for-energy-deal-israeli-ministry-says-2021-11-22/

Abu Dhabi crown prince to visit Turkey amid hopes of ‘new era’ in relations
https://archive.ph/wip/yEHUp

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1970926/middle-east
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/abu-dhabi-crown-prince-visit-turkey-soon-nov-24-turkish-officials-2021-11-15/

UK will require new homes to have EV chargers starting in 2022
https://archive.ph/Bgxc4

https://www.engadget.com/uk-announces-that-new-homes-must-have-ev-chargers-113524579.html

Xi Tells Southeast Asian Leaders China Won’t Bully Small Nations
https://archive.ph/HDSXE

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-22/xi-tells-southeast-asian-leaders-china-won-t-bully-small-nations
(A Bloomberg hit piece on South China Sea tensions)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:16 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:24 pm

String of pearls: Yemen could be the Arab hub of the Maritime Silk Road
https://thecradle.co/Article/columns/3738

By Pepe Escobar
November 19 2021

These waterways practically scream Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) and especially the Maritime Silk Road – with Yemeni ports complementing China’s only overseas naval base in Djibouti, where roads and railways connect to Ethiopia.

The Ansarallah–tribal alliance may even, in the medium to long term, exercise full control for access to the Suez Canal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:26 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Most Germans will be ‘vaccinated, cured or dead’ by winter end, says minister
https://archive.md/z5IcM

https://www.thelocal.de/20211122/germans-will-be-vaccinated-cured-or-dead-after-winter-minister-claims/

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:00 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Time for the Maoris to revoke the treaty of Waitangi,as a warrior race you can bet the globalists have big plans for them,

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:39 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
16m
BREAKING: 1 Armenian soldier killed by Azerbaijani gunfire earlier today.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:30 pm

Global.TV
@GlobalTelevsion
(November 22, 2021)

#Iran says 9 soldiers killed in clashes with US Navy in Persian Gulf
middleeastmonitor.com/20211122-iran-says-nine-soldiers-killed-in-clashes-with-us-navy-in-persian-gulf/
via @middleeastmnt

twitter.com/GlobalTelevsion/status/1462824187303641089

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:41 pm

U.S. Dept. of Fear
@FearDept
(November 22, 2021)

Today's Nazi Germany will conduct medical experiments on its whole population,
not just certain groups as under Hitler. #BestPractices

twitter.com/FearDept/status/1462816117534060549

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:00 pm

(November 13, 2020) First ever vaccine listed under WHO emergency use
WHO today listed the nOPV2 vaccine (Bio Farma, Indonesia) for emergency use
to address the rising cases of a vaccine-derived polio strain
in a number of African and East Mediterranean countries.
Countries in WHO’s Western Pacific and South-East Asia regions
are also affected by these outbreaks. The emergency use listing,
or EUL, is the first of its kind for a vaccine and paves the way for potential listing of COVID-19 vaccines.
who.int/news/item/13-11-2020-first-ever-vaccine-listed-under-who-emergency-use

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:16 pm

Professor Michael Northcott
@msnorthcott
(November 22, 2021)

I’ve been sent below data from UK Office of National Statistics. It is shocking.
Covid drugs are killing UK over 60s at a horrifying rate
while unvaccinated over 60s far from blocking hospitals have normal mortality.
This is exactly opposite to what media & government are saying.

twitter.com/msnorthcott/status/1462799454394667016

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:22 pm

刘汉 wrote:

And I am the laughing pessimist! lol!
That's why Schopenhauer is my favourite modern philosopher.
It is difficult to disappoint me.
I am also convinced,  if there is a small but determined group, they can change it.

As I was never appointed, how could I get disappointed? clown

The hopeless optimist thing is apparently only so wonderfully ambiguous in German language. The thing about the German phrase in my signature "Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst" ("The situation is hopeless but not serious") probably also loses its meaning in translation. I came to this motto, by the way, long before I learned that it already existed in this form. I understand "serious" in this case as the opposite of "humorous", so I know that the situation is hopeless anyway, that's why I prefer to laugh instead of moaning. Complaining won't make it any better. Therefore I'm an optimist, albeit a hopeless one. geek

Or as my father used to say: " Warum soll ich mir Sorgen machen, die Sorgen kommen von ganz allein" (Why should I worry, the worries come all by themselves). Whereas the literal translation of "to worry" would be "to make the worries yourself". In my opinion, the German language is really more precise on this point, but very few Germans understand the implications either.

lol!

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:24 pm

Army of Shadows
@ArmyofShadows2
(November 22, 2021)

Indigenous people in the Australian Northern Territories removed to "quarantine" camps.

twitter.com/ArmyofShadows2/status/1462846906028199947

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:28 pm

Gumby, JD (murdered)
@gumby4christ
(November 22, 2021)

58 years ago today, #CIAKilledJFK. Get it trending, folks!

twitter.com/gumby4christ/status/1462839412006567945

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:32 pm

Alan MacLeod
@AlanRMacLeod
(November 22, 2021)

We really need a pitchfork emoji.

twitter.com/AlanRMacLeod/status/1462851120930312196

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:38 pm

Alan MacLeod
@AlanRMacLeod
(November 20, 2021)

Modern warfare is when a soldier fires a missile that costs more than he'll make in a year
at a guy who won't make that much in his lifetime.

twitter.com/AlanRMacLeod/status/1462144584226680835

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:46 pm

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(November 22, 2021)

This CIA waterboy at billionaire's mouthpiece Bloomberg
is portraying China as evil and authoritarian for *checks notes* fighting corruption and not letting the CIA spy on it

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1462659256038133767

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:08 pm

John Pilger
@johnpilger
(November 22, 2021)

In the 1930s, famous writers warned us against fascism and war.
Today, famous writers are silent, scooping up prizes for self-conscious and self-regarding work
- the 'art' of the status quo. I re-print below a 2003 article of mine, relevant today.
johnpilger.com/articles/john-pilger-laments-the-silence-of-the-writers

twitter.com/johnpilger/status/1462483898701647880

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:14 pm

Maria ⏳
@ml_1maria
(November 22, 2021)

CIA Mikey revealing what all the anti-China fake news has been about - the Beijing Olympics

twitter.com/ml_1maria/status/1462678493175730181

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:25 pm

Bree A Dail
@breeadail
(November 22, 2021)

NEW YORK—Reports that construction near #RockefellerCentre is on fire,
and that top floors in surrounding buildings have been evacuated.

Developing

twitter.com/breeadail/status/1462835400121233412

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:30 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/wiMbycP4S0zN/

WHO HAS THE POWER TO STOP THE FLOW OF FREIGHT ?

Came to the forum today:

Does the saying "ordo ab chao" mean anything to you? People with such mottos started this war. And no, it is not a war against any virus....

My answer:

(22.11.2021 13:37)
If you don't put an end to their goings-on, they still have some arrows in their chaos quiver ("supply shortages"!). Until then, people will be on their knees asking for the "saviour".

-------------------------

But I think it was clear for a longer time.

BTW, the global economy is so complex that if the wrong (or right!) thread is pulled at the front, everything falls apart at the back. I have long wondered whether those who think they have everything under control actually have control over anything. Well, some don't even have control over their rectum.

Which would be worse,
- TPTB have full control over everything or
- it was only their illusion, which they have also - mostly successfully - implanted in us.

I think it is above all a typical technocratic "feasibility mania". What does Bezos want, to transport people into space in order to preserve the earth as a natural paradise? He should calculate the material requirements. Does anyone else know Biosphere 2? Muhahahaha.

I'm telling you, they're either idiots or liars.

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:31 pm

Mel Sabek
@manyhopes
(November 22, 2021)

Pfizer report Side effects of vaccines! After page 30 it lists 9 pages of horrific side effects!!!
#ThisHill #TogetherDeclaration

5.3.6 CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

twitter.com/manyhopes/status/1462645771774406660

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:43 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Most Germans will be ‘vaccinated, cured or dead’ by winter end, says minister
https://archive.md/z5IcM

https://www.thelocal.de/20211122/germans-will-be-vaccinated-cured-or-dead-after-winter-minister-claims/

That' not a minister, that's a pain in the ass. Before the political career Profession: Banker. Grenell sold him his villa for ~4 mio €, now worth 10 ...

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:05 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ian Jenkins
@Jenkski72
·
28m
The Pandemic of the Unvaccinated: Welsh Edition.

Source: Public Health Wales

https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/public.health.wales.health.protection/viz/RapidCOVID-19virology-Public/Headlinesummary

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 FEzrBUmXsAAZxv1?format=jpg&name=900x900

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1854299768

Interesting would be the vaxxing rate in the whole population and in the age groups. U gno, someone will come up with "but they may have a vaccination rate of >90 and the older people >95 %" and such bs.

From which direct link is the chart, I couldn't find it on the page publichealth.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:36 am

Abacus wrote:Professor Michael Northcott
@msnorthcott
(November 22, 2021)

I’ve been sent below data from UK Office of National Statistics. It is shocking.
Covid drugs are killing UK over 60s at a horrifying rate
while unvaccinated over 60s far from blocking hospitals have normal mortality.
This is exactly opposite to what media & government are saying.

twitter.com/msnorthcott/status/1462799454394667016

Some interesting disputes in this Twitter thread.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:48 am

Abacus wrote:Bree A Dail
@breeadail
(November 22, 2021)

NEW YORK—Reports that construction near #RockefellerCentre is on fire,
and that top floors in surrounding buildings have been evacuated.

Developing

twitter.com/breeadail/status/1462835400121233412

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next