Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
der_mick
刘汉
Talos
Böhse Tante
khnum
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:55 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by an0n Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:57 pm

刘汉 wrote:

Using the word "white" in a non-common way without any comment is misleading and provoking. How should anyone know, that you are using the very special and restricted definition of US immigration law?

Then define "white"

or...define "black"....or define "asian".......

French is French...he is not "white"

han is han....he is not "asian"

Igbo is Igbo....he is not "black" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people

In US elon musk is African American.

white does not exist as a group of people. neither does black or asian....it is a construct that was never internationally recognized. it is a make believe

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:31 pm

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:rofl! my post came up as your post 刘汉?!

How is this possible?

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 3700336097

I tried to fix it, but I failed. Maybe Matjaz deleted some [quotes].

He he, nah I didn't delete anything. I just wanted to quote your post but somehow it came out as if you would be posting.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1149841162
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:37 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Oh, that's nice if true:

"Orders were sent to travel agents in Iraq to prevent them from sending further planeloads of migrants into Belarus.  So the travel agents got around that by sending them to Russia."

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/belarus-cuts-off-oil-to-poland

Shocked

So two pipelines are closed at the same time:

-the pipeline from Russia through White-Russia to Poland
and
-the pipeline from Algeria through Morocco to Spain

This will be a long and cold winter.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 R-C.5641f77e752b6b3e82e580a68c0bfb10?rik=uIuflj54m9SYOA&riu=http%3a%2f%2fstatic2.businessinsider.com%2fimage%2f58af4637dd08955f348b4a41-1200%2f5-jack-nicholson-the-shining

Yep, and I read that this time Germans will really go through with termination of NordStream2 pipe line. If this is true then Putin has only himself to blame. Although I'm still not certain that he is complicit in this Belarus immigrant smuggling, but if he is, he is dumber then we all had him for.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:44 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1619689188

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 4029985365

what a clown world..it amazes me that they put them in sectors right next to each other. Who was the head of security to figure this one out.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:51 pm

an0n wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Using the word "white" in a non-common way without any comment is misleading and provoking. How should anyone know, that you are using the very special and restricted definition of US immigration law?

Then define "white"

white does not exist as a group of people. neither does black or asian....it is a construct that was never internationally recognized. it is a make believe

That is a far left terminology. Wokist claim that race is a construct but you can not go against biology. It is what it is. Ethnicity is a human mind construct, true. So is religion but human race is a biological fact.
Matjaz
Matjaz

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:59 pm

Matjaz wrote:
an0n wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Then define "white"

That is a far left terminology. Wokist claim that race is a construct but you can not go against biology. It is what it is. Ethnicity is a human mind construct, true. So is religion but human race is a biological fact.

you did not define white...or black...

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:13 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1619689188

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 4029985365

what a clown world..it amazes me that they put them in sectors right next to each other. Who was the head of security to figure this one out.

Usual suspects...

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 5NlSqo5

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:16 pm

an0n wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
an0n wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Then define "white"

you did not define white...or black...

I didn't, no #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1619689188

I hope you don't expect boring scholar definition because I'm too lazy to google it and I'm sure you're not interested in one since you could do it yourself. But if you insist, I'll explain it to you like to a seven year old. I will start with the basic and most obvious, first observation when you see a black person and a white person. If you put the two next to each other, I'm sure you will recognize different features in their appearance. Beside the obvious color of their skin, you can see as well quite different facial features that separates them into to two different groups oh human being. Same applies of course for an Asian person. The difference in appearance is quite obvious, right? So, we got difference in appearance.

I can continue with different characteristics in abilities of the races. But this is already a slippery area, where everyone needs to be very careful, if you don't want to be characterized as a racist. Although these different abilities are academic proven facts. Now, it is important to be aware that at anytime or place, members of different races can surpass these specialties that are known to exist for different races. Nothing should be granted for sure because as humans, we can surpass these dogmas easily. It is the beauty of human genome, I think. But still in general what applies for one race is usual correct on average. For instance, would you agree that black race on average has an athletic superiority over any other race? I won't go into detail, why is that so but body of black people somehow ends up as being more athletic then the rest. And this as well varies from different types of black race. Pygmies for instance don't have body superiority because on average they are smaller and weaker then Masai people but both are members of a black race.

So difference in appearance and difference in mental, physical capacity is what distinguish different races among human family. You can't ignore these two and say black is white and yellow is Semite. And it is all the same.

And I hope I didn't offend anyone with this post because it is not my intention but you never know when it comes to Americans. It is very hard to discuss race with Americans and not to offend them quickly for whatever reason. flower
Matjaz
Matjaz

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiltshire Cat Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:28 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Yep, and I read that this time Germans will really go through with termination of NordStream2 pipe line. If this is true then Putin has only himself to blame. Although I'm still not certain that he is complicit in this Belarus immigrant smuggling, but if he is, he is dumber then we all had him for.

Germans suspended the certification of NS2 for dubious reasons. Will be cold winter. Regarding to Putin, in Asia they pay more for the gas. Thats why europeans don't get LNG from the US. And Russia nearly tripled its gas exports to China.

Wiltshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:33 pm

Fran Leader
@DorsetGrannie (November 16, 2021)

twitter.com/DorsetGrannie/status/1460703117918547972

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:56 pm

I was just talking with two guys at my work who came to pick their car at our place where they parked, while going to a regular Wednesday antiCovid19 measures protest. Only couple thousand gathered tonight. Anyway, they told me that,  a firm source from inside our government is saying, that our interior minister said: "if you guys only knew, how much we are being threatened from the people in charge, inside EU, when it comes to implementing of COVID measures." Our interior minister said off the record, that they are being threatened with lives of their family members, if they don't do as they are told. This is almost unbelievable and its hard to grasp this as the truth. But if you look how three African presidents have been murdered in recent time and all of them were anti COVID measures, it makes you think.
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiltshire Cat Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:07 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Wokist claim that race is a construct but you can not go against biology. It is what it is. Ethnicity is a human mind construct, true. So is religion but human race is a biological fact.

The only biological fact is that people of different geographical origin look more or less different. You may call it "race" or "ethnicity". But scientists say, there is no genetical difference between human ethnics, so there would be no different human races. And who might tell the difference of meteorological, cultural, genetical and social influence on men.

For me, different race or ethnic doesn't matter. A man is the man he is, and everywhere you find good men and mad men, wise men, clever men, evil men and stupid people. Race doesn't matter.

Wiltshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:08 pm

Martin Kulldorff
@MartinKulldorff
(November 17, 2021)

A scientific community that engages in and tolerates slander, bullying, silencing and ad hominem attacks,
is a scientific community that destroys itself and its reputation.

twitter.com/MartinKulldorff/status/1461019300169408514

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:08 pm

Rarely this pro-hohol account shares the truth...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:35 pm

Matjaz wrote:
I didn't, no #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1619689188
I hope you don't expect boring scholar definition because I'm too lazy to google it and I'm sure you're not interested in one since you could do it yourself. But if you insist, I'll explain it to you like to a seven year old. I will start with the basic and most obvious, first observation when you see a black person and a white person. If you put the two next to each other, I'm sure you will recognize different features in their appearance. Beside the obvious color of their skin, you can see as well quite different facial features that separates them into to two different groups oh human being. Same applies of course for an Asian person. The difference in appearance is quite obvious, right? So, we got difference in appearance.

this is Igbo family
#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 640px-Igbo_family_in_traditional_attire
this is tuareg family
#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 2182859464_9736b586cc_c

you can see the differences ? correct ? you do understand that all the people that are black (or white..or..) have multiple differences on genetic level ? we have acknowledged this fact ?

Matjaz wrote:
So difference in appearance and difference in mental, physical capacity is what distinguish different races among human family.
there are no human races. there are no human family. it is different species (genomes) of walking monkeys. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_erectus

Race (human categorization)

A race is a grouping of humans based on shared physical or social qualities into categories generally viewed as distinct within a given society.[1] The term was first used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations. By the 17th century, the term began to refer to physical (phenotypical) traits. Modern science regards race as a social construct, an identity which is assigned based on rules made by society.[2] While partially based on physical similarities within groups, race does not have an inherent physical or biological meaning. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)

species

In biology, a species is the basic unit of classification and a taxonomic rank of an organism, as well as a unit of biodiversity. A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms in which any two individuals of the appropriate sexes or mating types can produce fertile offspring, typically by sexual reproduction. Other ways of defining species include their karyotype, DNA sequence, morphology, behaviour or ecological niche. In addition, paleontologists use the concept of the chronospecies since fossil reproduction cannot be examined. . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species

Genus

Genus /ˈdʒiː.nəs/ (plural genera /ˈdʒen.ər.ə/) is a taxonomic rank used in the biological classification of living and fossil organisms as well as viruses.[1] In the hierarchy of biological classification, genus comes above species and below family. In binomial nomenclature, the genus name forms the first part of the binomial species name for each species within the genus. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genus

white race is a social construct. ergo, white does not exist. or black or...

Social constructionism

A social construct or construction is the meaning, notion, or connotation placed on an object or event by a society, and adopted by the inhabitants of that society with respect to how they view or deal with the object or event.[7]

Social constructionism posits that phenomena do not have an independent foundation outside the mental and linguistic representation that people develop about them throughout their history, and which becomes their shared reality.[8] From a linguistic viewpoint, social constructionism centres meaning as an internal reference within language (words refer to words, definitions to other definitions) rather than to an external reality
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_constructionism

you know, like make believe ?

Matjaz wrote:
You can't ignore these two and say black is white and yellow is Semite. And it is all the same.
I am not saying it is all the same. I am saying it is different genomes of monkeys. and monkeys are from the same species..hence, they can interbreed. but there is no race..that is a social construct.

Matjaz wrote:
And I hope I didn't offend anyone with this post because it is not my intention but you never know when it comes to Americans. It is very hard to discuss race with Americans and not to offend them quickly for whatever reason. flower
and that is exact purpose of this social construct
flower

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:48 pm

I like Tuaregs. And Igbos, too...

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 2630940983

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:52 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:00 pm

(November 16, 2021) IMF correctly predicts arrival of compulsory vaccination across Russia after gifting Kremlin $18 billion
edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/imf-correctly-predicts-arrival-of
tass.ru/ekonomika/12486803
oreanda.ru/en/finansy/russia-has-received-18-billion-in-financial-assistance-from-the-international-/article1385886/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:50 pm

RT News,
@rtnews (November 17, 2021)

Most vaccinated' place on Earth cancels Christmas

Gibraltar has gone Scrooge early on official Christmas events
and ‘strongly’ discouraged people from hosting private gatherings for four weeks,
amid a surge in Covid-19 cases. The Rock’s entire eligible population is vaccinated, according to govt data.

t.me/rtnews/15184

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:52 pm

[quote="an0n"]
Matjaz wrote:

Matjaz wrote:
So difference in appearance and difference in mental, physical capacity is what distinguish different races among human family.
there are no human races. there are no human family. it is different species (genomes) of walking monkeys. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_erectus

I disagree about human family but it is true that it depends on your preferences, you can deny it or accept this.

You're saying pretty much same thing as I only wording it differently.  In the end, there is a distinguish difference among different types of human beings. I never said we are not the same species and I don't know why you think if we use the word "race" that this means that we are not same species. If you don't like the word "race" you can call it whatever you like in the end but you can't deny there is a difference among an European person or a Chinese person. There is not small but distinguish difference in physical appearance and as well in mental capabilities. I'm sorry. There is nothing "make believe" about it. These studies were done on best universities in the world, from Harvard and so on.

Anyway, I will stop here because it is obvious I will not convince you and you will not convince me and any further discussion, even if it is backed with studies from best universities, would just do more harm then good. And yes, I like Tuaregs as well, I don't know the reason why I wouldn't, unless they wan't to smuggle in my country illegaly #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1619689188 cheers
Matjaz
Matjaz

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:19 pm

Reimagining Politics
@MeurerCommunity
(November 17, 2021)

NIH panic as British mortuaries overwhelmed by wave of non-Covid deaths,
nearly 10,000 so far.

Anyone care to guess what might be happening?

twitter.com/MeurerCommunity/status/1461044143518629893
express.co.uk/news/uk/1522592/NHS-news-mortuaries-fill-panic-deaths-inquiry-covid
telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/11/16/nhs-delays-height-pandemic-linked-thousands-extra-non-covid/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 FEZdJeMVQAU3bK6?format=jpg&name=small

Too bad I've not the original source, but if you read this "use me" text you could think of some porn stuff:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Madame-Inflation-und-ihre-Fehleinschaetzungen/Re-Benutze-mich/posting-39979249/show/

A translation of the full text originally published on the website of daily Le Monde follows below.

Dear Nicolas, very briefly and respectfully,

1) I am by your side to serve you and serve your plans for France.

2) I tried my best and might have failed occasionally. I implore your forgiveness.

3) I have no personal political ambitions and I have no desire to become a servile status seeker, like many of the people around you whose loyalty is recent and short-lived.

4) Use me for as long as it suits you and suits your plans and casting call.

5) If you decide to use me, I need you as a guide and a supporter: without a guide, I may be ineffective and without your support I may lack credibility.

With my great admiration, Christine L.

I think you know which Nicolas and Christine that are ...

lol!

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:57 pm

Wiltshire Cat wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

Germans suspended the certification of NS2 for dubious reasons. Will be cold winter. Regarding to Putin, in Asia they pay more for the gas. Thats why europeans don't get LNG from the US. And Russia nearly tripled its gas exports to China.

I wonder how long it may last until we have the Russian 90s here in Germany. 2018/19 I thought it could be at the end of the decade but "they" are very fast ...

pale

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:13 am

Abacus wrote:Fran Leader
@DorsetGrannie (November 16, 2021)

twitter.com/DorsetGrannie/status/1460703117918547972

Could it be the "real one":

Question Question

PS, I think that pic should go viral ...

Twisted Evil pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:25 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Can someone explain this? If Hungary does not allow refugees to enter the country in order to let them move further west, then Hungary is "evil". If Belarus lets refugees into the country in order to let them move further west, then Belarus is "evil". So no matter what, you can never please the West.

Question Suspect pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:50 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:34 am

teaser
https://www.bitchute.com/video/w0PzuNZMNUkU/

full later today

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:41 am

Live from Bruzgi logistics centre accommodating migrants

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next