Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
der_mick
刘汉
Talos
Böhse Tante
khnum
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:24 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Merkel’s husband enters spotlight to slam the unvaxxed
https://www.rt.com/news/541094-merkel-husband-vaccines-science/

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 619d027220302747722f0869

Professor Joachim Sauer, the husband of outgoing German chancellor Angela Merkel,
has blasted unvaccinated citizens, saying they are ignoring science and being “lazy.”

At first I did not even know she has a husband.

At second, he looks exactly as that Russian cartoonish redneck guy or whatever he is. I can't find it now.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:41 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 619d027220302747722f0869

Professor Joachim Sauer, the husband of outgoing German chancellor Angela Merkel,
has blasted unvaccinated citizens, saying they are ignoring science and being “lazy.”

At second, he looks exactly as that Russian cartoonish redneck guy or whatever he is. I can't find it now.

Merkel became chancellor in 2005, Sauer then became a member of the Leopoldina quite coincidentally in 2007. But it's nice that a chemist is now an expert on medical topics.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:43 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Merkel became chancellor in 2005, Sauer then became a member of the Leopoldina quite coincidentally in 2007. But it's nice that a chemist is now an expert on medical topics.

Rolling Eyes

Oh, that's what I remember. So I know she has a husband. But he is sou unimportant that I completely forgot him.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1619689188

Btw it's probably a part of this post-truth covidist era. There is so many experts with zero knowledge. Nerds as Gates are experts on virology, random mama's basement dwellers are experts on Middle East, guys, who can't read Chinese are experts on China...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:48 pm

Something is happeneng in Istanbul:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:54 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:12 pm

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaone
·
3m
*EU'S DOVZAN: UNREST AFTER COVID MEASURES IS REASON FOR CONCERN

More will come, fuckers...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:21 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:25 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
7m
BREAKING — Apple sues Israeli spyware maker NSO Group for targeting its users

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:39 pm

Protest of steelworkers in Spain. Grandpa can land some puncehs...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:08 pm

("I would just like to remind you that a few months ago - you can delete as much as you like on the net - almost all (important) politicians ruled out compulsory vaccination. No matter whether in general or for certain occupational groups. Problem: Before the Bundestag elections. Lied.")

No compulsory vaccination, no compulsory vaccination, definitely not compulsory vaccination ...

Yeah.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:34 pm

Rudy Havenstein. One Nation, One Taco.
@RudyHavenstein
·
4m
The U.S. has the largest strategic elderly politician reserve in the world.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:36 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:43 pm

covid19-country-overviews.ecdc.europa.eu/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:49 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:14 pm

taseenb Retweeted
Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(November 23, 2021)

A hundred-billionaire oligarch thanks Obama for his neoliberal policies that made the rich even richer (and the poor even poorer):
Jeff Bezos donates $100 million to the Obama Presidential Foundation, largest individual gift ever

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1463142678154170371?cxt=HHwWhsC-sfCgkM4oAAAA

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:23 pm

How many of "terrorists" was put in the front of court? And how many of them disappeared with no traces? Is this future of "anti-vaxxers"? In Australia they have the whole camps for "COVID" positives. How many will disappear?

I don't trust single fucking word spoken by those, who fabricated 9/11 and following. And that's the very same people benihd COVID hoax...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:26 pm

wikispooks.com/wiki/WEF/Global_Leaders_for_Tomorrow

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:29 pm

Abacus wrote:wikispooks.com/wiki/WEF/Global_Leaders_for_Tomorrow

Good, it's online again...

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2979389474

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:33 pm

Egon von Greyerz
@GoldSwitzerland
(November 23, 2021)

History’s patterns confirm that the more a system implodes
under the weight of its own self-inflicted extravagance (#Debt piles, wealth disparity, currency debasement and corruption),
the powers that be resort to increasingly autocratic controls, distractions and automatic lying.

twitter.com/GoldSwitzerland/status/1463215725217259520?cxt=HHwWgIC5teO8sc4oAAAA

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:43 pm

Anonyme Citoyen
@AnonymeCitoyen
(November 23, 2021)

Des policiers ont mattraqué des personnes âgées aujourd'hui à Cadiz en Espagne
lors de la manifestation de soutien au métallurgistes, en grève depuis une semaine pour des augmentations de salaire.

twitter.com/AnonymeCitoyen/status/1463211125227589643?cxt=HHwWlsC46YKxr84oAAAA

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:46 pm

Today I found this chart (thanks to @FluorescentGrey, Abby Martin's brother)

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 FE2in-vVgAMIPU5?format=png&name=900x900

Of course it's ridiculous manipulation. You can find topics as "MKultra" or "NSA mass surveilance" as grounded in reality. And topics as "Deep state" or "Pizza Gate" as detached from reality (even ANTISEMITIC).

Wow, that's some kind of bullshitery here, isn't it? Bcs I remember times when MKultra or NSA mass surveilance would be among detached from reality as well.

How time changes...

Btw author of this "chart" is an alleged "American comedian and environmental activist"....

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:52 pm

Maria ⏳
@ml_1maria
(November 23, 2021)

IDF using Palestinians as Human Shields

twitter.com/ml_1maria/status/1463256775529017349

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:25 pm

Lee
@VictoryDay_Hope
(November 23, 2021)

Priceless! The Government of Madrid Spain announced that people can come out only with masks

twitter.com/VictoryDay_Hope/status/1463095575172243457?cxt=HHwWgoCz6Y_r-s0oAAAA

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:27 pm

Abacus wrote:Lee
@VictoryDay_Hope
(November 23, 2021)

Priceless! The Government of Madrid Spain announced that people can come out only with masks

twitter.com/VictoryDay_Hope/status/1463095575172243457?cxt=HHwWgoCz6Y_r-s0oAAAA

Just today I've read, from the covidists, how Spain is far beyond the COVID crisis. Lol...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:29 pm

This gonna be fun...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiltshire Cat Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:42 pm

2.11.2021 Author: Vladimir Platov
The US is Preparing a Biological Time Bomb in Kazakhstan

...the said “Laboratory” will have nothing to do with local disease outbreaks, as it is already known that it will hold various strains of Africa’s most dangerous diseases, such as the Ebola virus, as well as Marburg virus, smallpox and many others. And there are simply no real countermeasures against many of these pathogens. It turns out that DTRA will bring all these pathogens not only for storage, but also to study, upgrade and test on humans and local fauna. ...

https://journal-neo.org/2021/11/22/the-us-is-preparing-a-biological-time-bomb-in-kazakhstan/

Wiltshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:50 pm

Tim Hayward
@Tim_Hayward_
(November 23, 2021)

A chilling admission.

So who are these unelected teams of people “embedded in governments around the world”
that undermine the possibility of democratic accountability for momentous decisions that affect us all? How can we remove them?

twitter.com/Tim_Hayward_/status/1462989209845784581

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:52 pm

Tim Hayward
@Tim_Hayward_
(November 23, 2021)

A chilling admission.

So who are these unelected teams of people “embedded in governments around the world”
that undermine the possibility of democratic accountability for momentous decisions that affect us all? How can we remove them?

twitter.com/Tim_Hayward_/status/1462989209845784581

https://www.wikispooks.com/wiki/WEF/Global_Leaders_for_Tomorrow/2003

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next