Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
der_mick
刘汉
Talos
Böhse Tante
khnum
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:29 pm

Abacus wrote:Pepe Escobar
@RealPepeEscobar
(November 10, 2021)
REPRO-GENETICS

In the near future, GenRich will all carry synthetic genes.
All aspects of the economy, media, entertainment and the knowledge industry are GenRich class-controlled.
They will be separated from "the rest".
With no chance of crossbreed.

twitter.com/RealPepeEscobar/status/1458361327035068418

No crossbreeds? Who with a sane mind would "breed" with this garbage?

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:50 am

I don't know if this fits here, but I have noticed recently that doubts are being sown about the "integrity" of Putin and Xi in all sorts of ways. I have been wondering what this is all about and where it comes from. It shouldn't be the only question, but "Qui bono?" should be in the mix.

So, what if?

Putin and Xi are quite great guys, some in the West cheer them on and are rebellious against their own stable because of it. Putin and Xi may be happy about that, but what else do they get out of it?

What do the Putin/Xi fans get out of it? They see their successes and that other states are following their policies. This gives them hope that the Western policy they reject will not be able to prevail unchecked.

What if?

Putin and Xi are in cahoots with the Western capitalists, the Zionists and the WEF; those who don't get it still cheer them on, others turn away. Putin and Xi won't mind much, because they are in cahoots with the West anyway.

What will happen to the disappointed former fans of the two? The majority of them will give up their hope for something better, lapse into fatalism and dutifully obey their authorities. "Shut up and slave on" - and who benefits from that?

Besides, the whole thing is on the level of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", which can also mislead you a lot. My friend's friend is not always my friend or my enemy's friend is not always my enemy. This is kindergarten level or something for somewhat simple-minded people.

No, Putin and Xi are not my "friends", I don't know them well enough. I look at their policies and I am mostly comfortable with them, but I am watching. But I can smell it in the meantime when another stinky bullshit propaganda has been shat out in Western intelligence circles.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Exclamation Question Exclamation Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:05 am

a lie from the pit of hell...
COVID-19 surge is fueled by unvaccinated children in the U.K. Why it's a warning for California
https://archive.ph/gzzd2

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-11-14/covid-surge-fueled-by-kids-in-u-k-a-warning-for-california
so now it's the 5 year old's fault. where does this shit STOP???? FFS

jabbing 5 y.o. will stop inflation.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:09 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/A8NNf7z0azet/

ROBERT MALONE: MANY CHILDREN WILL DIE FROM THE COVID-19 VACCINES BEFORE PEOPLE WAKE UP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:15 am

wtf
ISRAEL HAS THE LARGEST SKIN BANK IN THE WORLD
https://www.bitchute.com/video/8mBgd6jRarfy/

this place keeps getting weirder and weirder. what happened to this PLANET?

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:38 am

Böhse Tante and all Very Happy

the naked problem here is just blinding!!!
these ppl/sheep/trolls are looking, still looking at the world w their WHITE lenses,
more specifically white supremacist and exceptionalist lenses Mad

Q: did USA won WW2?
russian would disagree w the white ppl answer and and and can provide historical artifacts and documents to support their claim
USA cannot! USA has offer/force upon human collective history thus far with its preferred propaganda - fake history. Evil or Very Mad

so move forward to now...
Q: is USA bankrupt? financially bankrupt?
if their are NOT bankrupt, why do they need to raise the DEBT (not CREDIT not CASH) ceiling? its DEBT!!! bankrupt no? and has been for decades!!!
and if the king dollar is so great so stable so gonna be there 4ever, why does the WallSt desperately rotating into cryptos? why BIS and all other money master/creators/law makers forcing digital currency like its the only accepted pending doomsday 'legal tender'?  pale

not to mention morally bankrupt 'legally' excusing their illegal 'rule based order' by conducting all kinds of war crimes, crimes against humanity, corporate persons, journalist and even innocent 'collateral damaged' grade citizens (both inside USA and outside USA btw), and then more financial crimes (is not OM a vegas mafia boss and which potus can be (s)elected w/out list of crimes they, for now, got away with - its like a must hv credentials) and the money markets (inc treasury, options, unfunded liability, dark money etc and its gimmick 'national security' fed law)

Dmitry Orlov is generous enough to allow full and free cross post here - his site is only for paid view - is surprising honest and no(white)BS
The Tripartite World Order and the Hybrid World War
by Dmitry Orlov
https://thesaker.is/the-tripartite-world-order-and-the-hybrid-world-war/

USA has lost the money game (to china) lost the weapon game (to russia) and has no friends (not even eu or aukus will or can save them now unless they want a suicidal pact) - what else does USA hv? that the wider sane productive world wants to buy or trade?
Its crystal clear now USA has just lost both its mind and soul... soon to lose its existence too?!!! some, in the east w thousand of yrs of civilization, say! Exclamation
empire can and do die... bury in history!!! No

so what else does USA hv and can offer/trade? confused
hmmm.... land?!!! Suspect
you can complete the gaps how to reach there... happens all the time after WW...
and there are plenty of good historian here can fill in the knowledge gaps far better than lowly me clown

interesting times friends and thanks for all your post here....
better stay safe #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 3700336097 for little ppl like us Smile

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:19 am

Oklahoma National Guard Commander Rejects Vaccine Mandate
https://archive.md/RHUui

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/oklahoma-national-guard-goes-rogue-after-new-commander-rejects-vaccine-mandate-pentagon
“No Oklahoma Guardsman Will Be Required To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine”

The Biden administration is having another bad week. One day before an appeals court upheld a stay against Biden’s ‘vaccine-or-test’ requirement for private businesses, the Oklahoma National Guard ‘rescinded’ the Pentagon’s requirement that service members receive the COVID-19 vaccine.

On Wednesday, Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt announced Army Brig. Gen. Thomas Mancino as the state’s new adjutant general – replacing Army. Maj Gen. Michael Thompson, a vaccine advocate who was previously scheduled to transfer command to Mancino on Jan. 15, 2022 according to the Oklahoman.

Mancino’s first order of business? A memo formally ‘rescinding’ the Covid-19 vaccine requirement for Guardsmen.

“No Oklahoma Guardsman will be required to take the COVID-19 Vaccine,” it reads, adding that Gov. Stitt is the force’s “lawful Commander in Chief” when not mobilized by the federal government.

“No negative administrative or legal action will be taken against Guardsmen who refuse the COVID-19 vaccine.”

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:47 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:I don't know if this fits here, but I have noticed recently that doubts are being sown about the "integrity" of Putin and Xi in all sorts of ways. I have been wondering what this is all about and where it comes from. It shouldn't be the only question, but "Qui bono?" should be in the mix.

So, what if?

Putin and Xi are quite great guys, some in the West cheer them on and are rebellious against their own stable because of it. Putin and Xi may be happy about that, but what else do they get out of it?

What do the Putin/Xi fans get out of it? They see their successes and that other states are following their policies. This gives them hope that the Western policy they reject will not be able to prevail unchecked.

What if?

Putin and Xi are in cahoots with the Western capitalists, the Zionists and the WEF; those who don't get it still cheer them on, others turn away. Putin and Xi won't mind much, because they are in cahoots with the West anyway.

What will happen to the disappointed former fans of the two? The majority of them will give up their hope for something better, lapse into fatalism and dutifully obey their authorities. "Shut up and slave on" - and who benefits from that?

Besides, the whole thing is on the level of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", which can also mislead you a lot. My friend's friend is not always my friend or my enemy's friend is not always my enemy. This is kindergarten level or something for somewhat simple-minded people.

No, Putin and Xi are not my "friends", I don't know them well enough. I look at their policies and I am mostly comfortable with them, but I am watching. But I can smell it in the meantime when another stinky bullshit propaganda has been shat out in Western intelligence circles.

I was never fan of XI or China to begin with. Xi is a communist and as such he's the bad guy by default. You can't cheer for a commie, neither you can cheer for a communist state like China. You just can't, if you have any decency and you're honest to yourself. It doesn't matter if Xi is a competition to corrupt West, he is first a commie and communists were always enemies of humanity. That's how I see it.

Last edited by Matjaz on Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:28 pm

? wrote:Böhse Tante and all Very Happy

these ppl/sheep/trolls are looking, still looking at the world w their WHITE lenses,

russian would disagree w the white ppl answer and and and can provide historical artifacts and documents to support their claim
USA cannot! USA has offer/force upon human collective history thus far with its preferred propaganda - fake history. Evil or Very Mad

so move forward to now...
Q: is USA bankrupt? financially bankrupt?
if their are NOT bankrupt, why do they need to raise the DEBT (not CREDIT not CASH) ceiling? its DEBT!!! bankrupt no? and has been for decades!!!
and if the king dollar is so great so stable so gonna be there 4ever, why does the WallSt desperately rotating into cryptos? why BIS and all other money master/creators/law makers forcing digital currency like its the only accepted pending doomsday 'legal tender'?  pale

not to mention morally bankrupt 'legally' excusing their illegal 'rule based order' by conducting all kinds of war crimes, crimes against humanity, corporate persons, journalist and even innocent 'collateral damaged' grade citizens (both inside USA and outside USA btw), and then more financial crimes (is not OM a vegas mafia boss and which potus can be (s)elected w/out list of crimes they, for now, got away with - its like a must hv credentials) and the money markets (inc treasury, options, unfunded liability, dark money etc and its gimmick 'national security' fed law)

Dmitry Orlov is generous enough to allow full and free cross post here - his site is only for paid view - is surprising honest and no(white)BS
The Tripartite World Order and the Hybrid World War
by Dmitry Orlov
https://thesaker.is/the-tripartite-world-order-and-the-hybrid-world-war/

USA has lost the money game (to china) lost the weapon game (to russia) and has no friends (not even eu or aukus will or can save them now unless they want a suicidal pact) - what else does USA hv? that the wider sane productive world wants to buy or trade?
Its crystal clear now USA has just lost both its mind and soul... soon to lose its existence too?!!! some, in the east w thousand of yrs of civilization, say! Exclamation
empire can and do die... bury in history!!! No

so what else does USA hv and can offer/trade? confused
hmmm.... land?!!! Suspect
you can complete the gaps how to reach there... happens all the time after WW...
and there are plenty of good historian here can fill in the knowledge gaps far better than lowly me clown

interesting times friends and thanks for all your post here....
better stay safe #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 3700336097 for little ppl like us Smile

You seem to be confused with your explanation of white supremacism. First of all, what do white people got to do with overall American policies? America is ruled by Jews since at least 1913 when US Federal Reserve System was established. So any move on international stage USA does is motivated by Jew interests not white American interests. American whites are in most cases just used as pawns and to take the blame for American actions. Second, America was never a white nation to begin with. This is very important to comprehend. America is not a white nation today and it wasn't a white nation hundred years ago. Whole concept of mixed, multicultural society was born in America. And people of all sorts of cultures have been migrating to USA since first day of its establishment. But it is true that in first decades, most of immigrants were Europeans and later on the rest have joined. But in its core America has always been a melting pot of cultures.

Second, Russian federation is for the most part a country of white Europeans and they always were white Europeans but it is true that they don't look at this through Jewish/American lenses and the don't define people as white, black, yellow and so on. If anything they would define people as Christian, Muslim, Jew rather then by races. So I don't know what Russians have to disagree with here as you wrote.

American exceptionalism does not springs out of white supremacism, it is a mentality of Americans and ALL of the Americans were raised to believe so, blacks included. I'll give you few examples of mr. Obama speech. You tell me what Obama has to do with white supremacism? Absolutely nothing but he has whole lot to do with U.S. of A. and its jewish masterlords.

https://www.factcheck.org/2015/02/obama-and-american-exceptionalism/

extracts of his speech from different occasions through the years:

Obama, April 2, 2012: It’s worth noting that I first arrived on the national stage with a speech at the Democratic Convention that was entirely about American exceptionalism, and that my entire career has been a testimony to American exceptionalism.

Obama, May 28, 2014: I believe in American exceptionalism with every fiber of my being. But what makes us exceptional is not our ability to flout international norms and the rule of law; it is our willingness to affirm them through our actions.

Obama, July 25, 2013: What makes us special — a lot of times we talk about American exceptionalism and how much we love this country, and there are so many wonderful things about our country. But what makes us the envy of the world has not just been our ability to generate incredible wealth for a few people; it’s the fact that we’ve given everybody a chance to pursue their own true measure of happiness. (Applause.) That’s who we are.

Obama, Oct. 29, 2014: A lot of people talk about American exceptionalism. I’m a firm believer in American exceptionalism. You know why I am? It’s because of folks like this. It’s because we don’t run and hide when there’s a problem….

So we’re having not just effect by what we do directly but also by a change in mindset in the countries affected and around the globe. That’s what’s happening because of American leadership, and it is not abstract: It is people who are willing to go there at significant sacrifice to make a difference. That’s American exceptionalism. That’s what we should be proud of. That’s who we are.

Obama, Dec. 3, 2014: So the bottom line is, is that America continues to lead. …  at the G20 [summit in Australia], what was striking was the degree of optimism that the world felt about the American economy — an optimism that in some ways is greater than how Americans sometimes feel about the American economy. I think what you saw among world leaders was consistent with what we know from global surveys, which is when you ask people now, what is the number-one place to invest, it’s the United States of America….

And a lot of that has to do with the fact that we’ve got the best workers in the world, we’ve got the best university system, and research and development and innovation in the world, and we’ve got the best businesses in the world.

Obama, Dec. 2, 2014: Part of American leadership in the world — one of the things that has always marked us as exceptional — is our leadership in science and our leadership in research….

I have to tell you, I traveled to Asia, we had the G20 Summit — if America had not led, if I had not been able to go to CDC, make a major announcement about the commitments we were going to make, be able to go to the United Nations and basically call on other countries to step up, and know that we were following through with our own commitments, had we not done that, the world would not have responded in the same way. American leadership matters every time. We set the tone and we set the agenda.

Now tell me, what does this words have to do with white supremacism? Is it America the multicultural melting pot or is it America the white supremacist bully? It really sadness me that after all the attacks and the war that globalists are wagging against European race there are still naive people like you who stubbornly insist that there is a problem with white supremacy. You are a sleeping zombie that repeats what globohomo instructs the narrative that is successfully destroying the European race. Today in Western world there is no inequality anymore, everyone is responsible for their own actions which determines their own fate. There's no injustice anymore when it comes to white/other relations, yet most still repeats like a parrot how white people are a problem. We live in an upside world where up is down, left is right, good is bad. Meaning, IF there is injustice between races, it is European race that is on the downside and being discriminated. Racism in 2021 is well alive and strong, only it is  being performed on European race and everyone seems fine with it. There is no calls for equality and justice when it comes to fucking with white people. It is allowed and welcomed Wink So much for the end of racism worldwide.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:54 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:I don't know if this fits here, but I have noticed recently that doubts are being sown about the "integrity" of Putin and Xi in all sorts of ways. I have been wondering what this is all about and where it comes from. It shouldn't be the only question, but "Qui bono?" should be in the mix.

So, what if?

What if?

I was never fan of XI or China to begin with. Xi is a communist and as such he's the bad guy by default. You can't cheer for a commie, neither you can cheer for a communist state like China. You just can't, if you have any decency and you're honest to yourself. It doesn't matter if Xi is a competition to corrupt West, he is first a commie and communists were always enemies of humanity. That's how I see it.

OK, so according to your judgement I am a subhuman without decency and I am lying to myself. Thank you for pointing that out. I always suspected that I was secretly a Jewish-Bolshevik terrorist.

But maybe it's actually better if Blackrock, Vanguard & Co directly pull the strings without the diversions via pseudo democratic governments and we are allowed to continue living as well-behaved slaves at their discretion or not. Fascism also works without "the leader", such figures are rather "old school", but if the people need them, they can be created. Figures like Zuckerberg, Musk, etc. come to mind.

That's how I see it. Besides, I don't know if Xi is a communist at all or if he just thinks he is. Maybe he is just a "commie", whatever that may be.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:21 pm

There you go. It already started, most common sense is prevailing.  cheers

Belarus: Iraq to fly migrants back to Baghdad in first repatriation flight
https://www.euronews.com/2021/11/15/belarus-iraq-to-fly-migrants-back-to-baghdad-in-first-repatriation-flight

The Iraqi government has said a first flight to repatriate its nationals who are among migrants stranded at the Belarus-Poland border will be organised on Thursday "on a voluntary basis".

"Iraq will operate a first flight for those who wish to return home voluntarily on the 18th of this month" from Belarus, foreign affairs ministry spokesman Ahmed al-Sahaf announced on television in broadcasts aired overnight.

Baghdad's announcement comes as European Union foreign ministers are due to meet on Monday to extend sanctions imposed on Belarus last year following the repression against opponents of the Lukashenko regime.

The first high-level contact between Brussels and Minsk since the beginning of the crisis on the EU's eastern border took place on Sunday. Belarus' autocratic leader is accused of deliberately orchestrating the influx of migrants to damage the bloc.

The EU's diplomatic chief Josep Borrell spoke to the Belarusian Foreign Minister Vladimir Makei. Afterwards, he described the humanitarian situation at the border as "precarious".

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 949160760
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:42 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

So, what if?

What if?

OK, so according to your judgement I am a subhuman without decency and I am lying to myself. Thank you for pointing that out. I always suspected that I was secretly a Jewish-Bolshevik terrorist.

But maybe it's actually better if Blackrock, Vanguard & Co directly pull the strings without the diversions via pseudo democratic governments and we are allowed to continue living as well-behaved slaves at their discretion or not. Fascism also works without "the leader", such figures are rather "old school", but if the people need them, they can be created. Figures like Zuckerberg, Musk, etc. come to mind.

That's how I see it. Besides, I don't know if Xi is a communist at all or if he just thinks he is. Maybe he is just a "commie", whatever that may be.

Rolling Eyes

I never mentioned subhumans Bohse, those are your words. But if you are honest to yourself then you will admit that China is not a role model for humanity. Just because they are a competition to the corrupt West it doesn't means you have to worship their ways. China has a lot of errors, one of major ones are human rights. China breaches them constantly. No matter how bad things are in western world I think we still live much more free then Chinese do.  There are a lot of lies fabricated about China but social credit system there is real and it is a an Orwellian nightmare.

China presents itself as communist state but truth of the matter is that Chinese through the decades reformed themselves into national-socialist system. They are first a nationalistic state, they firmly believe into ethnostate and Chinese supremacy.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nationalism

Chinese state believes in "advancement, prosperity and the reinstatement of former national grandeur", just as Hitler did.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2012/11/15/national-socialism-with-chinese-characteristics/
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:50 pm

Matjaz, so far it appears your quoted source for your opinion here is from known cia or white ppl controlled-media and a lot of fake history there too. when you read beyond that, when you are willing to read beyond that, and hv a open mind to examine history as it is, examine history as written by non-USA persons, read not propaganda materials, maybe we can hv a decent conversation.  study

otherwise, the test is simple, will USA still exist as a country in a decade time (or far far far less, according to some non-USA non-white-ppl experts)?
that, I presume will impact direct of your daily living and your current-held worldview, and definitely your bank account,
as it would to mine too and everyone here.
except one of us, or some of us, will be far better and the other gone to hell.

fair enough?  Question

some say, one day when you wake up, USD will ceased to be accepted by the world money order.
can you see that happening? how soon?
I hv seen currency gone poof and worthless because USA willfully destroyed it!!! (thus murdered all the citizen of that country, millions of them - is this a form of genocide?)
so, if USA can do that and has done that, as a ex-super power, can the new super power, do that to USA one day coming soon?
thats my Q to you, Matjaz, not to trigger you, but to show you and anyone here willing to read beyond the USA-made propaganda, another view of how other colored-ppl in the east see you and see USA, and they can hv supreme power over you!!! right now!!! today!!!
but they are not doing it... (read D.Orlov article if you hvnt pls)
so the Q is why?!

btw, some say, USA is way more 'commie' than china ever was, is and ever will be. do you understand this?!!! what do you think, Matjaz?
wait!!! what, according to you, Matjaz, how do you define 'commie'? let's start there  scratch

otherwise, chill bro, there is always popcorn, more soda and chips and the remote for your TV Very Happy
come what may, bro!!! jocolor
again, Matjaz, i dont claim to be right,
but I am just saying history will always, in its ripen time, right the false propaganda!
either USA is a freedom fighter country or USA is a serial war criminals country, let history be the judge!

?

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:17 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:28 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:41 pm

? wrote:Matjaz, so far it appears your quoted source for your opinion here is from known cia or white ppl controlled-media and a lot of fake history there too. when you read beyond that, when you are willing to read beyond that, and hv a open mind to examine history as it is, examine history as written by non-USA persons, read not propaganda materials, maybe we can hv a decent conversation.  study

otherwise, the test is simple, will USA still exist as a country in a decade time (or far far far less, according to some non-USA non-white-ppl experts)?
that, I presume will impact direct of your daily living and your current-held worldview, and definitely your bank account,
as it would to mine too and everyone here.
except one of us, or some of us, will be far better and the other gone to hell.

fair enough?  Question

some say, one day when you wake up, USD will ceased to be accepted by the world money order.
can you see that happening? how soon?
I hv seen currency gone poof and worthless because USA willfully destroyed it!!! (thus murdered all the citizen of that country, millions of them - is this a form of genocide?)
so, if USA can do that and has done that, as a ex-super power, can the new super power, do that to USA one day coming soon?
thats my Q to you, Matjaz, not to trigger you, but to show you and anyone here willing to read beyond the USA-made propaganda, another view of how other colored-ppl in the east see you and see USA, and they can hv supreme power over you!!! right now!!! today!!!
but they are not doing it... (read D.Orlov article if you hvnt pls)
so the Q is why?!

btw, some say, USA is way more 'commie' than china ever was, is and ever will be. do you understand this?!!! what do you think, Matjaz?
wait!!! what, according to you, Matjaz, how do you define 'commie'? let's start there  scratch

otherwise, chill bro, there is always popcorn, more soda and chips and the remote for your TV Very Happy
come what may, bro!!! jocolor
again, Matjaz, i dont claim to be right,
but I am just saying history will always, in its ripen time, right the false propaganda!
either USA is a freedom fighter country or USA is a serial war criminals country, let history be the judge!

No buddy, first of all, it is you who should chill, you started your post, straight away with a race issue, talking about white supremacy. And I don't know why you adress me as a supporter of American regime, I have no idea where you got that impression from. All I wanted to emphasize is that there is absolutely no need to attack Europeans or white people or however you want to call us. Your definition of white people is extremely superficial. I want to know who do you consider to be a member of white people. How do you define it? And what do you percieve as "white people media"? What I'm interested about as well is, what do you consider to be a " lot of fake history there", as you put it? I didn't wrote much about history but still, am curious what part you thought is "fake history" in my post?

You claim that USA represents white people and at the same time completely ignore the power distribution in American society. Don't tell me I have to explain this to you, who holds most if not all power in America. Whether it is in media sector or entertainment. Whether it is academia sphere or political sector. Whether its economy or science sector. Who holds the power? Is it white Americans or is it jewish oligarchy? I think if we don't agree on different subjects, I believe we all have consensus on this. It is the Jews who run America, right? So how or what is the role of white Americans in wars in ME, beside being jewish subjects, willingly through Christian believes or through lack of their values which allows them to be bought? Answer me this please.

You were writing your post like white people owes something to the world through actions of American empire. But when I see American army in the middle east, it is full of south Americans(mexicans...) and African Americans and white Americans, of course. Like I wrote, USA is a multicultural nation. In times of wars in ME it was led by black Obama and white Bush and so on. Why do you blame white people only? American leadership never fails to remind us all, that it is a country of great cultural melting pot. Why do you perceive it as a white mens country, who neeeds to be blamed?

When it comes to the sources I provided, I never pick and strain. I'm not certain what source you have in mind but if it is about China being a national-socialist, this is true. And to realize that, you don't have to read others articles to confirm it. You just have to use common sense and logic. What is definition of national-socialism? Is there a strong emphasis on individualism in China today? No, Chinese leadership is putting people(the Hive)  before yourself. They defend the good of one's country before personal ambition. Their economy is heavily nationalized. And those companies that are in private hands, they make sure its CEO's are in line with the ruling party doctrine. If he isn't, he gets reeducation.(Jack Ma disappeared for weeks, nowhere to be seen once he crossed the state mantra line) So private ownership is just a facade.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 1455193345
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:12 pm

Hello, I am Klaus. I trust the pharmaceutical lobby unconditionally, so I had myself injected with an mRNA preparation with conditional approval. Pharmaceutical propaganda has nothing to do with scientific methodology, but I believe in "science". #allesindenarm
-------------------------------
When you're in line for the 56th revaccination for the 89th variant of the 28th wave.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, boris and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:20 pm

? wrote:Böhse Tante and all Very Happy

So what is Russia, if it is not white? Is only US white? Is white bad? What is white? Could you please enlighten us?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:27 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
12h
USA & UK says Russia deployed large units of special forces near Ukrainian borders “covertly at night”

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:37 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:38 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
1m
France says Macron & Putin have agreed on 'de-escalation' of Belarus/Poland migrant crisis

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:52 pm

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiltshire Cat Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:33 pm

刘汉 wrote:
So what is Russia, if it is not white?

As we all know for sure Russians are those asian barbarian hordes directly descended from Dschingis Khan. Twisted Evil

Wiltshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:04 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:30 pm

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:36 pm

talkRADIO
@talkRADIO
(November 15, 2021)

A Covid test firm plans to sell swabs containing customers' DNA.
Julia: "This company has my daughter's DNA because she was legally required to get this test.
They didn't ask my permission and now they are going to sell her DNA. It's an outrage."

twitter.com/talkRADIO/status/1460155722424008705

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiltshire Cat Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:44 pm

Matjaz wrote:
But if you are honest to yourself then you will admit that China is not a role model for humanity.
Lifting people out of poverty indeed is a role model for humanity, I believe.
Matjaz wrote:
China has a lot of errors, one of major ones are human rights. China breaches them constantly. No matter how bad things are in western world I think we still live much more free then Chinese do.  
In a film from John Pilger I heard a chinese guy say "In the US you can change the party, but not politics. In China you can change politics, but not the party".

However it may be, meanwhile in these times of "pandemic" we experience our freedoms beeing stripped from us ever more. We ourselves are on the straight way into an orwellian state. And for human rights you may ask Assange, or people who went through western (or western sponsored) bombings in Belgrad, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and elsewhere. The West is constantly breaching human rights.

China may be no paradise, but for ordinary people mostly better or at least not worse than the West. While for me maybe it's also no role model for democracy, I prefer critcizing western capitalism.

Wiltshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:55 pm

No crossbreeds? Who with a sane mind would "breed" with this garbage?

pirat

You've got a point
#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 3070708466

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:08 pm

Wiltshire Cat wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
But if you are honest to yourself then you will admit that China is not a role model for humanity.
Lifting people out of poverty indeed is a role model for humanity, I believe.
Matjaz wrote:
China has a lot of errors, one of major ones are human rights. China breaches them constantly. No matter how bad things are in western world I think we still live much more free then Chinese do.  
In a film from John Pilger I heard a chinese guy say "In the US you can change the party, but not politics. In China you can change politics, but not the party".

However it may be, meanwhile in these times of "pandemic" we experience our freedoms beeing stripped from us ever more. We ourselves are on the straight way into an orwellian state. And for human rights you may ask Assange, or people who went through western (or western sponsored) bombings in Belgrad, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and elsewhere. The West is constantly breaching human rights.

China may be no paradise, but for ordinary people mostly better or at least not worse than the West. While for me maybe it's also no role model for democracy, I prefer critcizing western capitalism.

Many people already forgot, or was not learned, that "democratic" system was created within slavery society. Not much changed, only masters learned that they must be more moderate or they will face gallows more oftenly...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next