Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
der_mick
刘汉
Talos
Böhse Tante
khnum
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:54 pm

khnum wrote:That was me that put up those statistics a while back,the Soviet population pre war population of Nazi occupied Russia was 85 million of these by 1944 there were 280,000 partisans a small percentage but these partisans killed wounded or captured 1 million Germans,destroyed 4000 armoured vehicles,58 armoured trains,10,000 railroad vehicles 2000 railroad bridges and 65000 trucks and cars.This info is in the introduction to The Partisans Companion 1942 guerrilla warfare manual I have

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Cheers10

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:08 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:26 pm

Lol, my Tatter account was locked bcs of this comment:

"@PeteButtigieg You're not a family. You're a couple of fags, now abusing innocent children for your liberal propaganda. This world is FUBAR and I hope some fucking asteroid will end all of this shit ASAP...L

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 4029985365

Btw, it's from September 4th. More, than 2 months old...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:46 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:47 pm

I very rarely visit 'the other place' with its neocon lunatic moderators but I did today and a poster there called The Bushman' from South Africa made a post that was superb.

I have to say this to the vaxxed
Thank you
Thank you for laying yourselves bare to us,so that we know who and what you are and what we're dealing with
You never were our friends,you never were our family
you sold us out to the slave system because you're weak apothetical and stupid
you only ever cared about yourself that much is now blatantly evident
we were never going to be able to rely on you when the shit hit the fan.You're the person that would of sold us out for a few pieces of silver,
you're Judas
you have no moral backbone,no fortitude,there are no men among you
you're happy to see us all go to hell because you're selfish narcissistic and pathetic
you believed the lies,when the lies were exposed
you hated the truth,when the truth literally bit you in the ass
you decided that freedom was actually worth nothing
you traded it for imagined privileges
and when you have nothing left,you'll blame us and you'll point your finger at us and say we're the cause of all your suffering
Fuck you,you're all dead to me
that goes for all the people I thought were real
Good
Honest
Human
you have willingly chosen the means of your own destruction,and in your shame you wish to take the rest of us with you
the most any human being can hope for is a life well lived and a good death
you shall have neither.

Its hard to comprehend if I believe government figures 80 per cent of my fellow countrymen are probably technically no longer as God made them.

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Lol, my Tatter account was locked bcs of this comment:

"@PeteButtigieg You're not a family. You're a couple of fags, now abusing innocent children for your liberal propaganda. This world is FUBAR and I hope some fucking asteroid will end all of this shit ASAP...L

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 4029985365

Yours as well?! #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 1619689188

Looks like someone was browsing through your history searching for controversials and snitched on you. I don't think twatter admins are looking that much back through history on accounts. Twitter is a place where freedom of speech is not welcomed so idk why would anyone stick around there anyway.
#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 3077205713
Matjaz
Matjaz

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:53 pm

khnum wrote:I very rarely visit 'the other place' with its neocon lunatic moderators but I did today and a poster there called The Bushman' from South Africa made a post that was superb.

Thank you
Thank you for laying yourselves bare to us,so that we know who and what you are and what we're dealing with
we were never going to be able to rely on you when the shit hit the fan.You're the person that would of sold us out for a few pieces of silver,
you're Judas
you're happy to see us all go to hell because you're selfish narcissistic and pathetic
and when you have nothing left,you'll blame us and you'll point your finger at us and say we're the cause of all your suffering
Good
Honest
Human
you have willingly chosen the means of your own destruction,and in your shame you wish to take the rest of us with you
you shall have neither.

Its hard to comprehend if I believe government figures 80 per cent of my fellow countrymen are probably technically no longer as God made them.

Hehe, I'm there often when on nightshift out of pure boredom and curiosity to see, what the enemy is up to. #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 1619689188
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:59 pm

Matjaz wrote:
khnum wrote:I very rarely visit 'the other place' with its neocon lunatic moderators but I did today and a poster there called The Bushman' from South Africa made a post that was superb.

Thank you
you're Judas
Good
Honest
Human
you shall have neither.

Hehe, I'm there often when on nightshift out of pure boredom and curiosity to see, what the enemy is up to. #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 1619689188

I never comment there anymore I have a 100 percent track record of getting banned

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:59 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Lol, my Tatter account was locked bcs of this comment:

Yours as well?! #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 1619689188

Looks like someone was browsing through your history searching for controversials and snitched on you. I don't think twatter admins are looking that much back through history on accounts. Twitter is a place where freedom of speech is not welcomed so idk why would anyone stick around there anyway.
#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 3077205713

There are plenty of good accounts, still. Worth to follow. Of course there are alternatives, too. But with Twatter I'm most familiar. So I still use it. True that back in 2014-17 it was much better, with real footage from conflicts etc. Now, they would censore Odessa massacre immediately...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:04 pm

Thank you
you're Judas
Good
Honest
Human
you shall have neither.

Well said...

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 3070708466

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:32 pm

Yep I saw that and Telegrammed it to a couple of people.

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:54 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

Yep I saw that and Telegrammed it to a couple of people.

I need to add my personal experience. In my office, of 7 people, including me, there are two vaxxed. One is managing director. He did it randomply and he oftenly shares our common opinion that it's jsut big business and fraud. The other one is my coleague, who claims he disagree with this but was forced to do so. By his wife, I guess. In production it's 50/50 I guess. Many people took the jab just because they want see their closest, in Slovakia for example. It's blackmail on another level, done by Covid mafia.

I do not make excuses for the collaborators, I just want to share my first hand experience and put on record what kind of low lifes are those Covidists as they do not hesitate to use your closest as bargain chip. They must face justice in its pure form.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiltshire Cat Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:57 pm

The Ukrainian armed forces sent at least 25 T-64 tanks to Donetsk.

Representatives of the OSCE Special Observer Mission report that, contrary to the agreements on de-escalating the situation in Donbass, the armed forces of Ukraine have sent at least 25 T-64 tanks to Donetsk. A train with military equipment, and we're also talking about 12 100 mm. Cannons "Rapier", was seen at Pokrovsk station, from where the equipment was moved under its own power towards Donetsk.

The relocation of additional weapons and armored vehicles to the combat contact line suggests that the Bundeswehr intends to further increase tensions in the region, despite declaring that such intentions do not exist.

At the same time, experts assure that Kiev is absolutely not ready to attack Donetsk, however, the increasing shelling of the Yasinovatoe settlement is noteworthy, and therefore the tanks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine can be used in this direction, since essentially we are talking about the northern suburb from Donetsk and a major rail hub.

This week, shelling by Ukrainian forces has increased significantly and the frequency has increased, suggesting that the Ukrainian military is still preparing to invade Donbass.

Wiltshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:14 pm

Paul D. Thacker
@thackerpd
(November 18, 2021)

The BMJ published an investigation of Pfizer's vaccine clinical trial bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635
Ventavia is falsely claiming Brook Jackson never worked on the clinical trial.
Her lawyer sent Ventavia a cease & desist for defamation
documentcloud.org/documents/21112725-retraction-letter-brook-jackson

twitter.com/thackerpd/status/1461339591114256386

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:15 pm

Dunno if new:

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Muessen-wir-umdenken-und-wenn-ja-wie-6272388.html

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Muessen-wir-umdenken-und-wenn-ja-wie/Luisa-Neubauer-in-der-Literaturliste/posting-39998433/show/

Luisa Neubauer in the literature list?

Ho Tsen Plots wrote on 21/11/2021 03:57:

[quote]
While there is always talk of rethinking here, others have long been creating facts.

Even though the millionaire's daughter may not be aware of it, she fits in wonderfully here:

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/11/investigative-reports/un-backed-banker-alliance-announces-green-plan-to-transform-the-global-financial-system

A good article by Whitney Webb, along with other good links, to be found at James Corbett, whom I hold in high regard and can only recommend:

https://www.corbettreport.com/nwnw20211111/

New Financial Alliance for Net Zero Emissions Launches

https://archive.md/2qldD

"Amount of finance committed to achieving 1.5°C now at scale needed to deliver the transition"

https://archive.md/Aptq7

COP26 Climate Politics: Contraction And Convergence

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/11/09/cop26-climate-politics-contraction-and-convergence/

Beware Industry-Backed 'Nature-Based Solutions' Scam, Warns Global Climate Coalition

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2021/11/02/beware-industry-backed-nature-based-solutions-scam-warns-global-climate-coalition

And Now For The $100 Trillion Bankster Climate Swindle....

https://www.corbettreport.com/and-now-for-the-100-trillion-dollar-bankster-climate-swindle/

Who Wants To Be A Carbon Trillionaire?

https://www.corbettreport.com/who-wants-to-be-a-carbon-trillionaire/

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:21 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:23 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:42 pm

Greg
@WWakeUpTime
(April 4, 2021)

If you support Vaccine Passports. You would've supported a two tiered society and #ahnenpass in 1933 Nazi Germany.
Lets not forget that the yellow star was brought in for health reasons.
As Hitler convinced the German people Jews were "spreaders of disease".

twitter.com/WWakeUpTime/status/1378618561502064640

One important law, issued on 7 April 1933 (after the Nazi assumption of power)
was called the Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service,
and it required all public servants to be of Aryan descent.
The law, however, did not define the term "Aryan" and a subsequent regulation
was issued on 11 April as the first legal attempt by the Nazi government to define who was, and who was not, a Jew.
The applicable fields were later enlarged under different laws to include lawyers, teachers, and medical doctors,
and required a proven Aryan lineage even to attend high school or get married. Usually, the lineage was investigated two generations back.
Due to the need for Ahnenpasses, genealogical research flourished in Nazi Germany.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahnenpass

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:02 pm

Max Blumenthal
@MaxBlumenthal
(November 21, 2021)

In Germany, which is also planning to lockdown The Unvaccinated,
a constitutional lawyer proposes that those who repeatedly refuse
a potential state order to take the jab be "brought before the vaccinator by the police"
https://www.rnd.de/politik/impfpflicht-werden-ungeimpfte-bald-von-der-polizei-zum-impfarzt-gebracht-EWFGYQMUEFBXPAQZM5WQTK6ZUM.html

twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1462217003431874560

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiltshire Cat Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:41 pm

The Internet of Body Frankenstein

https://twitter.com/NeverSleever/status/1421551677526749188

Wiltshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:58 pm

water as a weapon. not a new tactic.... but one we will see more of i think

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:07 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:17 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:20 am

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:21 am

Zambeezi wrote:

I knew this was going to happen the second after the verdict,this will be a critical moment in American legal history so important the NRA should pick up Rittenhouses's legal tab

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:45 am

scapegoating the inflation and inevitable economic carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:55 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:58 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 FEue-hVXoAUDSTb?format=jpg&name=small

Ha, methinks that fits:

Excerpt from an Open Letter to the President of the World Medical Association Frank Ulrich Montgomery:

https://www.freidenker.org/?p=11627

Tyranny? You have to look elsewhere: A rejoinder to Montgomery

A few days ago, a tweet circulated from Austria allegedly reporting from the meeting of the state governors (the Austrian heads of state); it seemed quite realistic to me, and the source given might also have had access to this information. The text read as follows:

"As I have just learned from an absolutely reliable source, yesterday the members of the crisis meeting were informed by the experts brought in that the 4th wave can no longer be stopped because the spike protection is failing on a broad basis. Especially Astra, Johnson, Moderna but also Pfizer have catastrophic data that can no longer be denied. The effect of the 3rd prick is also very limited, there are already the first clusters among triple-treated people in Styria and Vienna. (...) The experts were asked which strategies are now available as an option & the answer was: 'halfway controlled contagion'. Literally, one of the desperate participants in the discussion then said: 'If this gets out, they'll send us packing'. The government then presented a proposal from Vienna to ease the situation by - again literally - 'focusing on the unvaccinated'. The provincial governors took up the proposal without hesitation."

..."

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:29 am

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Previous Austrian chancellor Kurz, he was against new lockdown or mandatory vaccination and he had to go. It only took few weeks to replace him with the new one who is willing to dance as they whistle. See how much power they have, they can change leadership of countries as they please. It is their civilization, they believe they build it and they manage it as they want to and there's no way some peasant will stay in their way. It is their world, we just live in it.

You're too pesimistic, bud. Nothing lasts forever and they'll be gone eventually. It happened before and it will happen again. Empires fell and tyrants met their punishment. It doesn't mean there won't be their successors trying different tricks and tactics, though. And history will repeat...

Yes I am, because things are so fucked in the world and it ain't getting better. Its getting worse every month. And difference with past is that today they actually have the technology to implement what they dreamt of for centuries. And what is most troubling is that I don't see anyone that could stop them.

OK, I'm a hopeless optimist and I'm sure it's not easy at all. It would just take ~5-10% of determined people in the population to oppose it. If enough people were willing, this could even happen relatively non-violently.

But since too many people are not clear about what they actually want, and are also too scared and hopeless to even find like-minded people, these authorities can continue to wage their war against the rest of humanity without any problems.

If I were pessimistic, I wouldn't be here in this forum to have my mood spoiled by all the horror stories.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next