Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
der_mick
刘汉
Talos
Böhse Tante
khnum
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

So Australia is off to play deputy dog again,this is interesting as the Solomons are in the Chinese sphere of influence these days.I dont care for Australia being a colonial power I say let the Solomon islanders sort out their own affairs,no sympathy or empathy for any goons hurt.

It looks rather anti-Chinese than anything else.

The government used to recognize Taiwan but for the usual considerations they changed allegiance to CHINA,there are no doubt foreign players at work here Id say the usual suspects my beef is sending troops there because they will be doing the bidding of the usual suspects i.e Langley Virginia

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:09 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Wiltshire Cat wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1016

I wonder who are these people and why they never register. It would be so nice if this place would have 100 additional members.

Me, I'm not allowed to register. Probably cause I'm coming in over the tor network.

C'mon register dude Smile And I pleade to anyone who might be lurking here who is a "glper", you won't be banned here for your words as you are on glp, constantly when you write something their mods don't agree with or when you trigger them. This is a real freedom of speech place not that dump. No echo chamber here, you are free to speak your mind as you wish, as long as you're respectful and civilized of course. I'm sure zod would agree.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3077205713

@Wiltshire Cat

If there are technical issues you should ask our beloved leader Zod #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 373156514

clown lol!

Afair there were two cases of obvious trolls (2019?) who only wanted to sabotage the site and stir up a bad atmosphere among the users. They were driven out with united force by pointing out their machinations.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Profanity Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:11 pm

Here are a couple of videos I have just watched that were just put up, It seems people are starting to notice the number of people collapsing lately.

And this one from GB news.

Profanity

Matjaz, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:13 pm

[quote="Böhse Tante"]
Matjaz wrote:
Wiltshire Cat wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1016

I wonder who are these people and why they never register. It would be so nice if this place would have 100 additional members.

Me, I'm not allowed to register. Probably cause I'm coming in over the tor network.

C'mon register dude Smile And I pleade to anyone who might be lurking here who is a "glper", you won't be banned here for your words as you are on glp, constantly when you write something their mods don't agree with or when you trigger them. This is a real freedom of speech place not that dump. No echo chamber here, you are free to speak your mind as you wish, as long as you're respectful and civilized of course. I'm sure zod would agree.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3077205713

@Wiltshire Cat

I only recommend this site to trusted friends I dont link to it as I dont want to lead hasbara trolls or such here, that said a few more members like the couple we've been talking too would be good

khnum

Profanity, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:58 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:.

I would be interested to know what the reaction of the population in other countries is to "vaccination refusers". Here in Germany there is a real witch hunt, anyone who doesn't want to be vaccinated is at least a conspiracy theorist, but mostly people say "Nazi" and the like, even "murderer". I can't imagine that people in other countries are also so hysterical.

Sure, I know that in the forums they are mostly trolls and hired writers from disinfo agencies, but not all of them.

Question Question Question

Same here, only pro vaxxers are a group of people who are pro government. It doesn't really matter to them what it is about. Only thing that matters is that they are loyal to their government(SDS party). If SDS would say, jump of the bridge they would jump because PM Janša says so. It is sorta like a sect, he can't do anything wrong, whatever he does they are behind him. Example, SDS is right wing party and its voters are right wingers. But our government accepted around 50.000 Kosovars during December 2020 lockdown. While they locked us in our homes they accepted 50k immigrants silently in just few months. And when this came out, voters of ruling SDS said this is nothing wrong, Kosovars have same soul as us Slovenians, we are alike, we got same culture and Janša did nothing wrong. Lol...it caused great split in Slovenian right wing populace and many of the young generation started to form new political parties for the coming elections.

And when it comes to covid-19 topic these same people are extremely aggressive and want PM Janša to impose stricter authoritarian rules that border fascism already. On twitter they talk about how they need to deny us everything and making us a second class citizens, whatever it takes to break our spirits, it is a real witch hunt. Its sad because these are the same people who's mouths are full of democracy and anti-communism and pro West, pro Europe but when it comes to Covid they would like for Janša to rule over us with dictatorship. lol!
Matjaz
Matjaz

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:05 pm

Elijah J. Magnier
@ejmalrai
·
2h
The Irony:
The #US is asking #Russia to increase its oil export to reduce the price of oil but Washington is doing everything in its power to block the Russian gas to #Europe

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2713748720

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:05 pm

Dave Troy 🇺🇸
@davetroy
(November 21, 2021)

The Human Rights Foundation @HRF is being used to advance a plan
to crash the global economy and drive assets into cryptocurrencies.

This is a pump and dump on a global scale, hiding
behind “human rights” with positions functionally indistinguishable from the John Birch Society.

twitter.com/davetroy/status/1462407716396224519

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:20 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
1m
Pakistan and Russia are in talks to remove economic barriers

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:20 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
5m
Poland wants NATO to move more troops closer to Russia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:31 pm

State of emergency in Czech Republic, president Zeman back in hospital with COVID, Christmas markets closed. Daily digest of the Covidist distopia...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:40 pm

Wow, you must see this. It's addvertisement sponsored by Czech tycoon, Karel Janeček. It's straigh out against Orwellian 1984 Covidist dictatorship. He is already publicly smeared. Great video!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Matjaz, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:53 pm

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
13m
JUST IN - Fully vaccinated Canadian rocker Bryan Adams tests positive for #COVID19 for the second time in a month.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 MS8q

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:31 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
Nov 24
BREAKING: US Navy might scrap the Sea Wolf class submarine after the South China Sea accident due to extensive damage. It’s the US Navy’s most prized possession, only 3 built of 29 planned due to huge cost: each submarine costing $3.5 billion

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:35 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Wiltshire Cat wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

@Wiltshire Cat

If there are technical issues you should ask our beloved leader Zod #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 373156514

clown  lol!

Afair there were two cases of obvious trolls (2019?) who only wanted to sabotage the site and stir up a bad atmosphere among the users. They were driven out with united force by pointing out their machinations.

pirat

have been here since the beginning daily, keep up the good work - we appreciate it

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:39 am

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Wie-man-sich-intensiv-bettet-so-checkt-man/Geimpfte-beduerfen-mehr-Zeitaufwand-im-Krankenhaus/posting-40030851/show/

Vaccinated need more time in hospital

BärenAbbinder wrote on 11/25/2021 20:27:

Good evening.
A little recording of an NDR programme.
https://streamable.com/cj5b4z

Vaccinated Covid patients need longer hospital stay for treatment.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:32 am

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:37 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:38 am

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:45 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:47 am

The Sadrist movement: If the party behind the attack on Al-Kazemi is not revealed, we will reveal it
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:51 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:57 am

@Matjaz
Do you know more about this?

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/vaccine-scandal-in-slovenia-bottles-have-code-s-for-placebo-vax-or-kill-shot

Vaccine Scandal in Slovenia - Bottles have Code #'s for Placebo, Vax, or KILL SHOT

Word is coming out of Slovenia that, if verified, will cause an unimaginable world reaction.

On Saturday 20 November, the Chief Nurse of the University Medical Center, Ljubljana Clinical Center, (pictured above, who deals with the administration of vaccine vials and manages everything, quit her job, went in front of TV cameras and took out vaccine bottles.

She showed the gathered journalists the codes on the bottles, each with the final number 1, 2, or 3 in the code, and then explained the meaning of these numbers:

Number 1 is placebo, saline.

Number 2 is the classic mRNA "vaccine"

Number 3 is an RNA stick containing the ONC gene, related to adenovirus, which contributes, among other things, to the development of cancer.

For these who get jabbed from vial whose code ends in the number 3, she says people who received them will have soft tissue cancer within 2 years.

She said that she had personally witnessed the vaccinations of all politicians and tycoons and that they all received the preparation number 1

The media has been told to absolutely bury this story and fierce efforts at containing this information are underway right now.

More details if they become available.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:07 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:40 am

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/05/solomon-islands-decision-ties-with-taiwan-or-china

After meeting with the Solomon Islands’ prime minister Manasseh Sogavare on Monday, Morrison would not confirm whether the leaders discussed the Taiwan-China question but said Australia would not put any pressure on Solomon Islands over the issue.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3027420/taiwan-tries-stop-solomon-islands-diplomatic-switch-beijing

Taiwan has terminated 36 years of formal relations with the Solomon Islands with immediate effect after the Pacific island nation’s cabinet voted on Monday to drop diplomatic ties with Taipei for Beijing.
Taiwanese Foreign Minister Joseph Wu also offered his resignation on Monday evening, taking political responsibility over the severance of bilateral ties.

https://orf.at/stories/3141086/

Chinas Geheimplan für gepachtete Insel
Die Pläne einer chinesischen Investorengruppe für eine 1.000-Einwohner-Insel der Salomonen sorgen international für Wirbel. Wie Medien berichten, pachtete eine staatsnahe Firma die gesamte Insel Tulagi. Nicht nur die Bewohner reagierten schockiert: Die USA fürchten, dass sich China einen strategischen Vorteil verschaffen könnte. Dabei spielte Tulagi schon im Zweiten Weltkrieg eine gewichtige Rolle.
Der Vertrag mit der chinesischen Sam Group mit Sitz in Peking wurde bereits im September von der Provinzregierung unterzeichnet, gelangte aber erst jetzt an die Öffentlichkeit. Sowohl dem neuseeländischen Rundfunk RNZ als auch der „New York Times“ („NYT“) liegt das Dokument vor, das eine mehrjährige Entwicklung der Insel und „strategische Zusammenarbeit“ vorsieht.
Wie die „NYT“ schreibt, dürfte der Bau einer Fischereibasis und der „Bau oder Ausbau des Flughafens“ geplant sein. Und obwohl es auf den Salomonen keine bestätigten Öl- oder Gasreserven gibt, soll mit dem Abkommen zumindest die Möglichkeit eines entsprechenden Öl- und Gasterminals offengehalten werden.

Vertrag öffnet Investoren viele Möglichkeiten

Doch die Sam Group hält sich anscheinend weitere Möglichkeiten offen: Der Vertrag sieht vor, dass die Regierung ganz Tulagi und die umliegenden Inseln verpachtet. Ziel soll eine „spezielle wirtschaftliche Zone“ sein oder „jede andere Industrie, die sich zur Entwicklung eignet“. Das sorgt auch international für Besorgnis.
So sehen die USA die Salomonen insgesamt als wesentliche Inselgruppe, um China in Schach zu halten und wichtige Seerouten zu sichern, schreibt die „NYT“. Die geplante Infrastruktur könnte nicht nur zivil, sondern auch militärisch genutzt werden.

Tulagi spielte schon einmal in der Geschichte eine Rolle: Im Mai 1942 besetzte die japanische Armee die Insel, um einen Luftstützpunkt zu errichten. Im August des Jahres landeten US-Truppen und nahmen die Insel nach einer blutigen Schlacht ein. In den USA wird nun befürchtet, dass China den damaligen Weg Japans einschlagen könnte.

Gouverneur beschwichtigt
Der Gouverneur der Region, der die Abmachung unterzeichnete, beschwichtigte unterdessen. Stanley Manetiva bestätigte zwar, dass es eine gemeinsame Abmachung mit der Sam Group gegeben habe. Diese sei jedoch rechtlich nicht bindend und die Firma müsse sich an die geltenden Gesetze halten. „Um ehrlich zu sein, wird das Pachten von Tulagi nicht möglich sein“, zitiert RNZ den Politiker.

Bei manchen Einwohnerinnen und Einwohnern der Insel sorgt die Abmachung jedenfalls für Unverständnis: Die Investoren „können nicht herkommen und einfach so eine ganze Insel pachten“, zitiert die „NYT“ einen Firmeninhaber, der eine Petition gegen das Vorhaben plant. Doch in der Bevölkerung gibt es auch Unterstützer: „Wir haben keine Banken und wenig Dienstleister. Dass Investoren kommen und die Region verbessern wäre wirklich toll“, so ein Hotelbesitzer gegenüber RNZ.

In der Opposition des 50-sitzigen Parlaments der Salomonen zeigt man sich unterdessen skeptisch. „Es gibt mir Anlass zu großer Sorge, ich habe in dem Abkommen, das ich gesehen habe, keinen Schutz oder zumindest keine Verpflichtung gesehen, die auch die Interessen der Bewohner der Provinz und ihre Ressourcen schützt“, zitiert RNZ den stellvertretenden Oppositionsführer Peter Kenilorea Junior.

Beziehungen zu Taiwan gekappt
Die Investition folgt jedenfalls nur wenige Tage nachdem die Salomonen ihre Beziehungen zu Taiwan abgebrochen hatten. Die Inselgruppe galt als einer der letzten Verbündeten. Nur wenig später kappte mit Kiribati ein weiterer Pazifikstaat die Verbindungen zu Taiwan. Seither waren Politiker von den Salomonen in China zu Gast – erst vergangene Woche kam es zu einem Treffen der beiden Außenminister.
Die USA und auch Australien stellten der Regierung der Salomonen zwar Investitionen in Millionenhöhe in Aussicht, das dürfte jedoch nicht gereicht haben. China soll laut „NYT“ über Jahre Politiker mit teuren Geschenken gelockt haben – ein Experte für die Region nannte die Entwicklung „beunruhigend“.
Aus der Geografie könne man sehen, dass die nun gepachtete Insel ein guter Ort sei, sagte unterdessen eine China-Expertin der Universität Canterbury in Neuseeland. „China erweitert seine militärischen Anlagen im Südpazifik und sucht befreundete Häfen und Flugplätze – genau wie andere aufstrebende Mächte vor ihnen“, so Marie Brady. China würde Infrastruktur aufbauen und damit Menschen auf ihre Seite ziehen – sollten die USA Einfluss in der Region gewinnen wolle, „müssen die Ergebnisse gesehen werden“, so Brady.

red, ORF.at/Agenturen

If I understand this correctly, Beijing has rented a whole island in the Salomon Islands group. All the money US and Australia offered was not enough. The Chinese possibilities seemed to be better. US suspects China will use this island as a naval station.

So the so-called uprising against the Chinese on the Salomon Islands seems to be initiated from the outside and now Australian troops to "calm this down".
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:48 am

Again the Aussies are the useful idiots for UK-US.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:52 am

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 OIP-C

Tulagi is in the centre of the group.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:20 am

as i remember the Solomon dispute...
it actually concerns a promised fish processing plant to be built on the 'rented' island
plus
the sale of state of the art equipment/ships to the islanders...
which would significantly effect the prosperity of their economy.
In 'exchange' it gives Chinese technology/processing (via Solomon 'rights')
access to fish it could not normally have.
Aussies actually give no fucks about the 'islanders' or their prosperity.
It's colonialism. again.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DwZ5vEDhP3FW/

and this^^^ (of course) is just another proxy arson/terror act. It is being staged by AUKUS...
to redirect the COVID lockdown anger into an 'anti-China' narrative... and give the tyrants an 'excuse' to send in troops.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:21 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Qoukm7VQ2yXU/

”Clearly we are witnessing right now the Chinafication of Europe"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next